Subject: [MMUSIC] Draft new name: draft-holmberg-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation (previously known as draft-holmberg-mmusic-sdp-multiplex-negotiation)

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 11:38:22 +0200

Hi,

I've submitted a new draft:

draft-holmberg-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-00

It replaces draft-holmberg-mmusic-sdp-multiplex-negotiation, and the name of the group extension is now 'BUNDLE' (instead of 'MULTIPLEX'), based on off-line comments that the 'multiplexing' terminology caused some confusion.

Regards,

Christer

---

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 11:59:25 +0200

On 10/19/11 11:38, Christer Holmberg wrote:
> It replaces draft-holmberg-mmusic-sdp-multiplex-negotiation, and the 
> name of the group extension is now 'BUNDLE' (instead of 'MULTIPLEX'), 
> based on off-line comments that the 'multiplexing' terminology caused 
> some confusion.

And since the discussion seemed to indicate that Christer's way of 
writing drafts harmonizes better with mmusic than my way of writing 
drafts ..... I'm happy to cede the pen to Christer, and support his 
efforts in getting this draft improved and (eventually) adopted and 
published.

Expect no more updates to draft-alvestrand-one-rtp.

                 Harald

> Regards,
> Christer
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> mmusic mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic