Subject: [MMUSIC] Poll for consensus on

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 12:33:04 +0200

We have two related milestones to submit SDP extensions to signal 
parallax information and to signal stereoscopic 3D video. This milestones 
are currently due on September 2012.

We have two drafts that are believed to serve as a design base to meet 
these milestones:

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-greevenbosch-mmusic-parallax-attribute/
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-greevenbosch-mmusic-signal-3d-format/

We would like to poll the WG for consensus to adopt those drafts as a WG
items in order to meet these milestones.

Please indicate whether you support the adoption of one, the other, or both.

     Miguel and Flemming
-- 
Miguel A. Garcia
+34-91-339-3608
Ericsson Spain

---

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 12:34:54 +0200

Now with the name of the draft in the title of this e-mail.

/Miguel

-- 
Miguel A. Garcia
+34-91-339-3608
Ericsson Spain