Subject: [MMUSIC] [mmusic] #2: Rules for Answerer payload type selection

From: "mmusic issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 08:47:54 -0000

#2: Rules for Answerer payload type selection

 From Magnus:

 Section 5.4
 I am missing clear rules for the cases when I might exclude payload
 types from loopback-mode attributes compared to the m= lines. Are this
 only the loopback payload types? What happens if I exclude a regular
 media payload format?

-- 
-----------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  hkaplan@…        |      Owner:  hkaplan@…
     Type:  defect           |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major            |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  media-loopback   |    Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |   Keywords:
-----------------------------+------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mmusic/trac/ticket/2>
mmusic <http://tools.ietf.org/mmusic/>