Subject: [MMUSIC] [mmusic] #3: Packet size and fragmentation avoidance

From: "mmusic issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 08:49:23 -0000

#3: Packet size and fragmentation avoidance

 From Magnus:

 Section 7.1: The packet expansion of the encapsulated format I think
 needs better discussion. I think one needs to first recommend PMTU
 discovery. Secondly I think it is likely worth discussing when the
 loopback source should reduce the packet sizes to avoid fragmentation
 versus the need to measure that size in the forward link and thus
 causing fragmentation.

-- 
-----------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  hkaplan@…        |      Owner:  hkaplan@…
     Type:  defect           |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major            |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  media-loopback   |    Version:  1.0
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |   Keywords:
-----------------------------+------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/mmusic/trac/ticket/3>
mmusic <http://tools.ietf.org/mmusic/>