Subject: [MMUSIC] Draft MMUSIC Agenda for Taipei

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 11:49:57 -0400

Greetings

We have just uploaded the draft MMUSIC agenda for IETF-82 in Taipei, 
which you can see at

     http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/82/agenda/mmusic.htm

as well as below. Please take a look and let us know if you have any 
questions or comments.

Please note that we have only 2 hours this time, and a fairly full 
agenda. Agenda items are listed in priority order with WG items and 
actively discussed drafts taking precedence with a goal of discussing 
and closing open issues rather than just giving general status updates. 
The remaining drafts will be discussed as time permits.

Thanks

         Flemming & Miguel

IETF-82, Taipei

Multiparty Multimedia Session Control (MMUSIC) WG

==================================================

*** AGENDA ***

Chairs: Miguel Garcia ([email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>)

Flemming Andreasen ([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>)

FRIDAY, November 18, 2011, 9:00--11:00 (101C)

-----------------------------------------------------

09:00--09:15 Introduction and Status Update (Chairs, 15)

09:15-09:30 Discussion on latching mechanisms as an alternative

to ICE (Discussion facilitated by chairs)

09:30-09:40 Real Time Streaming Protocol 2.0 (Martin, 15)

             draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-28.txt  <http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis/>

09:40-09:50 SDP Extension For Setting Up Audio and Video

Media Streams Over Circuit-Switched Bearers In The

PSTN (Simo Veikkolainen, 10)

draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs-09.txt 
<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs/>

10:00-10:10Miscellaneous Capabilities Negotiation in SDP

             (Simo Veikkolainen, 10)

             draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-miscellaneous-caps-00.txt  <http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-miscellaneous-caps/>

10:10-10:20 SDP Media Capabilities (Flemming Andreasen, 10)

draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-capabilities-12.txt 
<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-media-capabilities/>

10:20-10:30 Multiplexing Negotiation Using SDP Port

Numbers (Christer Holmberg, 10)

draft-holmberg-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-00.txt 
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-holmberg-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation/>

10:30-10:40 Signal 3D format in SDP (Bert Greevenbosh, 10)

draft-greevenbosch-mmusic-signal-3d-format-02 
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-greevenbosch-mmusic-signal-3d-format/>

10:40-10:50 Extensible Bandwidth Attribute for SDP (Magnus

Westerlund, 10)

draft-westerlund-mmusic-sdp-bw-attribute-00.txt 
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-westerlund-mmusic-sdp-bw-attribute/>

10:50-10:55 RTSP Extension for Substream Control (Peiyu Yue, 10)

draft-yue-mmusic-rtsp-substream-control-extension-00.txt 
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yue-mmusic-rtsp-substream-control-extension/>

10:55-11:00 Wrap-up