Subject: [MMUSIC] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-petithuguenin-mmusic-ice-attributes-level-02.txt

From: Marc Petit-Huguenin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 17:00:23 -0800

This document was not presented in Taipei for lack of time, but it was discussed
in the Quebec City meeting.  As the minutes show, at the time there was
discussions about the problem been perhaps larger than just for ICE.  I did an
analysis of all the session level only attributes currently registered by IANA
and my conclusion is that only ICE has this problem.  The analysis for each
attribute was added in the document as an appendix.

Also, as explained in my previous email, it seems that ice-mismatch was
incorrectly registered as a session level attribute.  This document could be a
good place to fix this if a standard track document is needed for that.

Changelog:

o  Added reference to RFC 5245 in the abstract (idnits).
o  Changed author affiliation.
o  Added analysis of all IANA registered session level only
   attributes.
o  Added sections for ice-lite and ice-mismatch.

[1] http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/81/minutes/mmusic.txt

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-petithuguenin-mmusic-ice-attributes-level-02.txt
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 16:48:19 -0800
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Media level ice-options SDP attribute
	Author(s)       : Marc Petit-Huguenin
	Filename        : draft-petithuguenin-mmusic-ice-attributes-level-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2011-12-20

   This document normatively updates RFC 5245 by redefining the ice-
   options SDP attribute as a session-level and media-level attribute.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petithuguenin-mmusic-ice-attributes-level-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petithuguenin-mmusic-ice-attributes-level-02.txt