Subject: [MMUSIC] [mmusic] #4: #4: Multi-stream demultiplexing

From: "mmusic issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 17:44:17 -0000

#4: #4: Multi-stream demultiplexing

 From Magnus: 22. Section 6.
 Media loopback, if a loopback source would send more than one stream how
 does the loopback mirror indicate which source is which in its return
 stream? SDES CNAME could be copied but would be confusing for anyone
 monitoring this stream as SSRCs from both end-points would appear to
 have the same CNAME. The ssrc-grouping could possibly be used, but I
 think one needs to consider the effect of that the SSRCs to be grouped
 are not on the same end-point. I don't even know if my  SRCNAME proposal
 could deal with this case well.

-- 
--------------------------+------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hkaplan@…     |      Owner:  draft-ietf-mmusic-media-loopback@…
     Type:  defect        |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor         |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  media-        |    Version:  1.0
  loopback                |   Keywords:
 Severity:  In WG Last    |
  Call                    |
--------------------------+------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mmusic/trac/ticket/4>
mmusic <http://tools.ietf.org/mmusic/>