Subject: [MMUSIC] [mmusic] #8: Mirrored packet field overwriting

From: "mmusic issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 17:51:56 -0000

#8: Mirrored packet field overwriting

 From Magnus:
 26. Section 7.1.2:
 You decide to overwrite the version field in the packet echoed back that
 is likely fine, however, why are you overwriting the P and X bits? Why
 not include the header extension in what is being echoed back so that
 mirror doesn't have to remove them in case they are present.

-- 
--------------------------+------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hkaplan@…     |      Owner:  draft-ietf-mmusic-media-loopback@…
     Type:  defect        |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor         |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  media-        |    Version:  1.0
  loopback                |   Keywords:
 Severity:  In WG Last    |
  Call                    |
--------------------------+------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mmusic/trac/ticket/8>
mmusic <http://tools.ietf.org/mmusic/>