Subject: [MMUSIC] [mmusic] #6: Clock-rate per payload type

From: "mmusic issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 17:48:41 -0000

#6: Clock-rate per payload type

 From Magnus:
 24.section 7.1.1.:
 The RTP timestamp MUST use the same clock rate used by the
    loopback-source.

 I think this needs to be defined as the same clock rate used by the
 packet being encapsulated. Otherwise this becomes ambigous when the
 loopback source have payload types with multiple rates.

-- 
--------------------------+------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hkaplan@…     |      Owner:  draft-ietf-mmusic-media-loopback@…
     Type:  defect        |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor         |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  media-        |    Version:  1.0
  loopback                |   Keywords:
 Severity:  In WG Last    |
  Call                    |
--------------------------+------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mmusic/trac/ticket/6>
mmusic <http://tools.ietf.org/mmusic/>