Subject: [MMUSIC] [mmusic] #5: #5: Marker bit handling

From: "mmusic issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 17:45:34 -0000

#5: #5: Marker bit handling

 From Magnus:
 23. Section 7.1.1:
    Marker (M) bit: If the received RTP packet is looped back in
    multiple RTP packets, the M bit is set to 1 in the last packet,
    otherwise it is set to 0.

 I don't like this definition as it means that complete non fragment
 packets will have a m=0 the same as non last fragements. would it not be
 better to define it so that all packets have m=1 except non-last
 fragments.

-- 
--------------------------+------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hkaplan@…     |      Owner:  draft-ietf-mmusic-media-loopback@…
     Type:  defect        |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor         |  Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  media-        |    Version:  1.0
  loopback                |   Keywords:
 Severity:  In WG Last    |
  Call                    |
--------------------------+------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/mmusic/trac/ticket/5>
mmusic <http://tools.ietf.org/mmusic/>