Subject: [MMUSIC] BUNDLE: Milestone and WG item

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 09:08:52 +0100

As a co-chair:

With respect to the BUNDLE draft:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-holmberg-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation/

The chairs believe that the BUNDLE draft has got quite attraction to the 
group, and we have seen quite a few signals that the group wants to adopt 
this document as a WG item back from our meeting in Taipei and lately in 
the mailing list.

We believe we have reached consensus to request our ADs to add a 
milestone for negotiating the usage of multiplexing of multiple media 
streams, so we will proceed to ask for this new milestone.

In parallel, we ought to be looking at a document that fits that 
milestone. At the moment, the only document that we can think of, is the 
mentioned BUNDLE draft. There are no other options on the table. We have 
seen this draft getting strong support from the community, so we believe 
it can be adopted as WG item as soon as we have a milestone for it.

If you think the WG should not adopt 
draft-holmberg-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-00.txt as a WG item, please 
speak now and indicate the reason.

BR,

        Flemming and Miguel (co-chairs)

-- 
Miguel A. Garcia
+34-91-339-3608
Ericsson Spain