Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 00:03:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP)-Based Media Transport in the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
	Author(s)       : Salvatore Loreto
                          Gonzalo Camarillo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   SCTP (Stream Control Transmission Protocol) is a transport protocol
   used to establish associations between two endpoints.  This document
   describes how to express media transport over SCTP in SDP (Session
   Description Protocol).  This document defines the 'SCTP', 'SCTP/DTLS'
   and 'DTLS/SCTP' protocol identifiers for SDP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp-01.txt

---

From: Salvatore Loreto <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 09:06:59 +0200

Hi there,

I have submitted a new version of the draft, that other then fix some 
little mistakes
define the DTLS/SCTP protocol identifier
to allow the usage of SCTP on top of the Datagram Transport Layer 
Security (DTLS) protocol,
as defined in [I-D.tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-dtls-encaps], using SDP.

SCTP over DTLS is used by the RTCWeb protocol suite for transporting
non-media data between browsers.

regards
Salvatore

-- 
Salvatore Loreto
www.sloreto.com

On 3/12/12 9:03 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> mmusic mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic
>

---

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 14:04:50 -0400

> non-media data between browsers.

Generally this seems good, but I see a mistake (copy/paste error?) in 
Section 7.2:

Throughout this section (two occurrences)
s/connection:new/connection:existing/

	Thanks,
	Paul

---

From: Salvatore Loreto <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 09:30:34 +0100

> s/connection:new/connection:existing/
thanks Paul, good catch

I have fixed it in my personal copy

cheers
Salvatore

-- 
Salvatore Loreto, PhD
www.sloreto.com