Subject: [MMUSIC] draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-miscellaneous-caps-01.txt

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 10:38:36 +0100

We have just submitted a new version of the SDP Miscellaneous 
capabilities draft. This draft builds on the SDP Capability Negotiation 
and the SDP Media Capability Negotiation to add three new capabilities:

    o  'bcap': bandwidth capability
    o  'ccap': connection data capability
    o  'icap': title capability

The 'ccap' capability is perhaps the most interesting one, because it 
enables offering a media stream over RTP or over Circuit-Switched 
(draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-cs).

As usually, the authors are willing to receive your comments.

BR;

       Miguel

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-miscellaneous-caps-01.txt
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 10:29:24 +0100
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
To: Miguel Garcia A <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>, 
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-miscellaneous-caps-01.txt 
has been successfully submitted by Miguel A. Garcia-Martin and posted to 
the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-garcia-mmusic-sdp-miscellaneous-caps
Revision:	 01
Title:		 Miscellanoues Capabilities Negotiation in the Session 
Description Protocol (SDP)
Creation date:	 2012-03-01
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 19

Abstract:
    SDP has been extended with a capability negotiation mechanism
    framework that allows the endpoints to negotiate transport protocols
    and attributes.  This framework has been extended with a media
    capabilities negotiation mechanism that allows endpoints to negotiate
    additional media-related capabilities.  This negotiation is embedded
    into the widely-used SDP offer/answer procedures.

    This memo extends the SDP capability negotiation framework to allow
    endpoints to negotiate three additional SDP capabilities.  In
    particular, this memo provides a mechanism to negotiate bandwidth
    ('b=' line), connection data ('c=' line), and titles ('i=' line for
    each session or media).

The IETF Secretariat