Subject: [MMUSIC] SDP review of draft-ietf-avtext-rams-scenarios

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 11:13:53 +0200

Flemming, Miguel Angel,

I have just requested the publication of the following AVTEXT draft.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtext-rams-scenarios/

This draft contains a few SDP examples. Even if it does not define any
new SDP extension, I would like somebody from the SDP directorate to
have a quick look at it to make sure all SDPs in the draft are correct.
Could you please get someone to do this?

http://www.ietf.org/iesg/directorate/sdp.html

I am cc:ing the MMUSIC list in case somebody else also wants to have a
look at the draft.

Thanks,

Gonzalo

---

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 10:33:48 +0100

Thanks Gonzalo,

we will find someone to take a look at it. And thank you for copying the 
list, perhaps some volunteer can also take a look at the examples and 
post comments.

/Miguel

-- 
Miguel A. Garcia
+34-91-339-3608
Ericsson Spain