Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] [mmusic] #1: How to reject a loopback offer

From: "mmusic issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 22:15:22 -0000

#1: How to reject a loopback offer

Changes (by hkaplan@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hkaplan@…    |       Owner:  draft-ietf-mmusic-media-loopback@…
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:  milestone1
Component:  media-       |     Version:  1.0
  loopback               |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  In WG Last   |
  Call                   |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/mmusic/trac/ticket/1#comment:1>
mmusic <http://tools.ietf.org/mmusic/>