Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-29.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 05:48:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Real Time Streaming Protocol 2.0 (RTSP)
	Author(s)       : Henning Schulzrinne
                          Anup Rao
                          Rob Lanphier
                          Magnus Westerlund
                          Martin Stiemerling
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-29.txt
	Pages           : 300
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This memorandum defines RTSP version 2.0 which obsoletes RTSP version
   1.0 defined in RFC 2326.

   The Real Time Streaming Protocol, or RTSP, is an application-level
   protocol for setup and control of the delivery of data with real-time
   properties.  RTSP provides an extensible framework to enable
   controlled, on-demand delivery of real-time data, such as audio and
   video.  Sources of data can include both live data feeds and stored
   clips.  This protocol is intended to control multiple data delivery
   sessions, provide a means for choosing delivery channels such as UDP,
   multicast UDP and TCP, and provide a means for choosing delivery
   mechanisms based upon RTP (RFC 3550).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-29.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-29.txt

---

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 20:40:24 +0100

Dear all,

There is finally an updated RTSP 2.0 draft which incorporates all 
comments we have received during the WGLC.

Thanks to the reviewers and especially to Flemming for his very 
extensive review.

Please review the changes.

   Martin

On 03/12/2012 01:48 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> mmusic mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

-- 
[email-masked]

NEC Laboratories Europe - Network Research Division NEC Europe Limited
Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL
Registered in England 283