Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-00

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 12:59:40 +0200

Christer,

Here are a few relatively small things I noted while reviewing before 
the meeting:

AFAICT, in section 6.2, there is no requirement that the value in 
a=bundle in the answer be the same as in the offer. There probably 
should be. Also, in last paragraph of this section, something is missing 
– something about the offer having been rejected.

Section 6.3 also probably needs to specify using same bundle parameter 
as in the offer.

Section 8.2: is it really necessary to include the same candidate info 
for each m-line? Isn’t once enough? This might cause trouble if the 
answerer doesn’t support bundle, but not otherwise. So it ought to be 
safe in the first answer and normally subsequent o/a in the dialog. It 
could be safe in initial o/a too of offerer knows answerer will support. 
And even it its wrong, the offerer could fix by sending another o/a.

	Thanks,
	Paul