Subject: [MMUSIC] Meetecho recordings available

From: "Meetecho IETF support" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 16:33:54 +0200

Dear all,

the full recording (synchronized video, audio, slides and jabber room)
of MMUSIC session at IETF-83 is available.

You can watch it by either clicking the proper link on the remote 
participation page 
(http://www.ietf.org/meeting/83/remote-participation.html#Meetecho), or 
by directly accessing the following URL:
http://ietf83.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/Recorded_Sessions#MMUSIC_IETF83

For the chair(s): please feel free to put the link to the recording in 
the minutes, if you think this might be useful.

In case of problems with the playout, just drop an e-mail to
[email-masked].

Cheers,
the Meetecho team 

Meetecho s.r.l.
Web Conferencing and Collaboration Tools
www.meetecho.com