Subject: [MMUSIC] Start of a reading list for the IETF MMUSIC/RTCWEB interim

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 08:47:54 -0800

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-alvestrand-mmusic-msid
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-holmberg-mmusic-sdp-mmt-negotiation
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rescorla-mmusic-ice-trickle
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep

You  may also want to look at the proceedings from the Atlanta meeting;
in particular, this was suggested as good background reading:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/85/slides/slides-85-mmusic-7.ppt

regards,

Ted Hardie

---

From: "Cullen Jennings (fluffy)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 16:49:27 +0000

> http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/85/slides/slides-85-mmusic-7.ppt

Some more background reading that is useful context 

draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-05
draft-ietf-rtcweb-overview-05
draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-10

Thanks, 
<Many chairs>