Subject: [MMUSIC] RTCWEB & MMUSIC WG Joint Interim Meeting, February 5-7, 2013

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 09:30:18 -0800

The RTCWEB and MMUSIC working groups would like to announce an upcoming
joint interim meeting.

The meeting will be held in the Boston, Massachusetts area on February
5-7th, 2013, in conjunction with meetings of the W3C WEBRTC working
group. Full details, including meeting site, nearby hotels, and other
logistics have been posted to both the rtcweb and mmusic mailing lists 
(http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/maillist.html, 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mmusic/current/maillist.html).

---

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 13:36:51 -0500

Re-sending to MMUSIC list only.

Thanks

-- Flemming

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	RTCWEB & MMUSIC WG Joint Interim Meeting, February 5-7, 2013
Date: 	Mon, 7 Jan 2013 09:30:18 -0800
From: 	IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
To: 	IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>
CC: 	<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

.

---

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 20:07:58 -0500

For further details on meeting site, hotels, etc., please see:

	http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rtcweb/current/msg05826.html

Stay tuned for more details around agenda, etc.

Thanks

-- Flemming

On 1/7/13 1:36 PM, Flemming Andreasen wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> mmusic mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Matthew Kaufman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 15:46:34 -0800

Is there yet an agenda for the upcoming MMUSIC interim or at least a 
list of drafts we intend to discuss that I could review in advance? Just 
feels like we're running out of days for advance flight bookings.

Matthew Kaufman

---

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 11:22:10 -0500

We are working on an agenda with the RTCWEB chairs - expect to see 
something early next week.

Thanks

-- Flemming

On 1/10/13 6:46 PM, Matthew Kaufman wrote:
> list of drafts we intend to discuss that I could review in advance? 
> Just feels like we're running out of days for advance flight bookings.
>
> Matthew Kaufman
>