Subject: [MMUSIC] Trickle ICE update and a new SIP usage draft.

From: Emil Ivov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 17:38:33 +0100

Hey all,

Justin, Eric and I have just submitted an update to the trickle ICE
draft, accommodating comments from Atlanta:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ivov-mmusic-trickle-ice-00

More details about the changes here:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ivov-mmusic-trickle-ice-00#appendix-B

Diff2:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-rescorla-mmusic-ice-trickle-01&difftype=--html&submit=Go!&url2=draft-ivov-mmusic-trickle-ice-00

During the MMUSIC presentation and the mailing list discussions it was
also pointed out that it is important for this work to happen in
parallel with a SIP usage for trickle ICE. Enrico, Christer and I have
therefore submitted the following document:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ivov-mmusic-trickle-ice-sip-00

As always, comments are welcome!

Cheers,
Emil

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ivov-mmusic-trickle-ice-00.txt
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 11:39:21 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ivov-mmusic-trickle-ice-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Emil Ivov and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ivov-mmusic-trickle-ice
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Trickle ICE: Incremental Provisioning of Candidates for the
Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) Protocol
Creation date:	 2013-01-28
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 20
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ivov-mmusic-trickle-ice-00.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ivov-mmusic-trickle-ice
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ivov-mmusic-trickle-ice-00

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to the Interactive Connectivity
   Establishment (ICE) protocol that allows ICE agents to send and
   receive candidates incrementally rather than exchanging complete
   lists.  With such incremental provisioning, ICE agents can begin
   connectivity checks while they are still gathering candidates and
   considerably shorten the time necessary for ICE processing to
   complete.

   The above mechanism is also referred to as "trickle ICE".

The IETF Secretariat