Subject: [MMUSIC] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-keranen-mmusic-rfc5245bis-00.txt

From: Ari Keränen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 21:59:25 +0200

Hi all,

We have submitted a -00 version of the ICE-bis draft. This version is 
almost identical to RFC5245; only editorial changes (typo fixes, 
reference updates, etc.) have been done to give a proper basis for diffing.

A diff between the RFC5245 and the bis-00:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-keranen-mmusic-rfc5245bis-00.txt

The -01 version (to be submitted in a week) will have the SDP split from 
the base draft as discussed at Atlanta.

Cheers,
Ari

-------- Original Message --------
A new version of I-D, draft-keranen-mmusic-rfc5245bis-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ari Keranen and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-keranen-mmusic-rfc5245bis
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE): A Protocol for 
Network Address Translator (NAT) Traversal for Offer/Answer Protocols
Creation date:	 2013-02-18
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 118
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-keranen-mmusic-rfc5245bis-00.txt
Status: 
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-keranen-mmusic-rfc5245bis
Htmlized: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-keranen-mmusic-rfc5245bis-00

Abstract:
    This document describes a protocol for Network Address Translator
    (NAT) traversal for UDP-based multimedia sessions established with
    the offer/answer model.  This protocol is called Interactive
    Connectivity Establishment (ICE).  ICE makes use of the Session
    Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN) protocol and its extension,
    Traversal Using Relay NAT (TURN).  ICE can be used by any protocol
    utilizing the offer/answer model, such as the Session Initiation
    Protocol (SIP).