Subject: [MMUSIC] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-petithuguenin-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-01.txt

From: Ari Keränen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 21:31:18 +0200

Hi all,

And here's the draft on how to use ICE-bis with SIP & SDP.

It too is still very much work in progress (it's currently mostly 
cut-n-paste from ICE) but from this you should get the idea on how the 
split would roughly look like.

Cheers,
Ari
(as individual)

-------- Original Message --------
A new version of I-D, draft-petithuguenin-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Marc Petit-Huguenin and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-petithuguenin-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp
Revision:	 01
Title:		 Using Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) with Session 
Description Protocol (SDP) offer/answer and Session Initiation Protocol 
(SIP)
Creation date:	 2013-02-25
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 40
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-petithuguenin-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-01.txt
Status: 
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petithuguenin-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp
Htmlized: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petithuguenin-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-01
Diff: 
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-petithuguenin-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-01

Abstract:
    This document describes how Interactive Connectivity Establishment
    (ICE) is used with Session Description Protocol (SDP) offer/answer
    and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).