Subject: [MMUSIC] New Version Notification for draft-even-mmusic-multiple-streams-01.txt

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 09:22:49 +0200

Hi,
Resubmitted with small editorial changes and some clarifying text
Roni

________________________________________
From: [email-masked] [[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 9:22 AM
To: Roni Even
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-even-mmusic-multiple-streams-01.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-even-mmusic-multiple-streams-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Roni Even and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:        draft-even-mmusic-multiple-streams
Revision:        01
Title:           Describing multiple RTP media streams in SDP
Creation date:   2013-02-05
WG ID:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 10
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-even-mmusic-multiple-streams-01.tx
t
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-even-mmusic-multiple-streams
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-even-mmusic-multiple-streams-01
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-even-mmusic-multiple-streams-01

Abstract:
   This document describes issues when describing multiple RTP streams
   in a single RTP session using SDP.  The document looks at current
   solutions and provides paths toward addressing the issues.

The IETF Secretariat=