Subject: [MMUSIC] FW: New Version Notification for draft-even-mmusic-multiple-streams-02.txt

From: "Roni Even" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 22:47:51 +0200

FYI

From: [email-masked] [[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2013 10:26 AM
To: Roni Even
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-even-mmusic-multiple-streams-02.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-even-mmusic-multiple-streams-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Roni Even and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:        draft-even-mmusic-multiple-streams
Revision:        02
Title:           Describing multiple RTP media streams in SDP
Creation date:   2013-02-17
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 14
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-even-mmusic-multiple-streams-02.tx
t
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-even-mmusic-multiple-streams
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-even-mmusic-multiple-streams-02
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-even-mmusic-multiple-streams-02

Abstract:
   This document describes issues when describing multiple RTP streams
   in a single RTP session using SDP and considers the different RTP
   topologies that should be supported.  The document looks at current
   solutions and provides paths toward addressing the issues.

The IETF Secretariat=