Subject: [MMUSIC] Milestone and WG item for Incremental provisioning of candidates for ICE (aka Trickle ICE)

From: Ari Keränen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 14:46:50 +0200

MMUSIC,

Incremental provisioning of candidates for ICE (also known as Trickle 
ICE) has been actively discussed on the list and presented at the 
previous meeting and Boston interim. Based on the discussions, there 
appears to be need and interest to work on this topic.

Currently we have no milestone or WG document for the work so the chairs 
would like to ask the working group's opinion on this.

Would you support having an MMUSIC milestone for this work?

At the moment there is one document 
(http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ivov-mmusic-trickle-ice-00) that would 
be suitable as the WG item for this milestone.

If you support having the new milestone, would you support adopting 
draft-ivov-mmusic-trickle-ice-00 as the WG document for the milestone?

BRs,
Ari & Flemming (MMUSIC co-chairs)

---

From: Enrico Marocco <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:52:44 +0100

I do believe this is something that really needs to be documented, as at
this point interworking with existing trickling-ICE implementations
degenerates very quickly in blind guessing.

I also support adopting the one individual draft on the table, on which
the authors have already put quite a lot of effort.

Enrico

On 2/26/13 1:46 PM, Ari Keränen wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> mmusic mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic
>

---

From: [email-masked] (Dale R. Worley)
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 14:01:33 -0500 (EST)

> From: Ari KerC$nen <[email-masked]>

> draft-ivov-mmusic-trickle-ice-00 as the WG document for the milestone?

I support defining "trickle ICE", and I support adopting
draft-ivov-mmusic-trickle-ice as a basis for defining it.

Dale