Subject: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC agenda requests for IETF 86

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 21:07:23 -0500

MMUSIC is currently scheduled to meet for a total of 4 hours at IETF 86 
in Orlando, Florida.

If you want to request a time slot to discuss a draft, please send an 
e-mail to the chairs.

As usual, we want to ensure we take advantage of our meeting time in a 
productive manner that leads to forward progress. This means that we 
want presenters to come prepared to discuss open issues that have 
already been raised on the mailing list and ideally received some 
feedback already. Priority will be given drafts that gather attention 
and discussion in the mailing list prior to the meeting.

Thanks

-- Ari and Flemming

---

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 08:04:54 -0500

Dead-line for agenda requests will be this Sunday, February 24. If you 
have not submitted an agenda request yet but have a draft you would like 
to discuss, please submit your request to the chairs with an indication of
- The draft you would like to discuss
- The major open issues you want to discuss

Again, priority will be given to active drafts that require discussion 
of open issues in the WG. General status updates of drafts can be 
handled by the chairs.

Thanks

-- Ari & Flemming

On 2/11/13 9:07 PM, Flemming Andreasen wrote:
> MMUSIC is currently scheduled to meet for a total of 4 hours at IETF 
> 86 in Orlando, Florida.
>
> .