Subject: [MMUSIC] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-keranen-mmusic-rfc5245bis-01.txt

From: Ari Keränen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 20:28:05 +0200

Hi all,

Here's the -01 version of the ICE-bis draft. This version has the SDP 
and SIP specific parts split to a separate document, as discussed at the 
Atlanta meeting.

Work still remains to be done (E.g., should we use some other term 
instead of offer/answer? Should also all RTP specific text be 
(re)moved?), but in general, for the authors, this seems like the right 
approach.

Give it a quick read (or at least check out the diff against -00), and 
let us know if the approach seems sensible to you too.

Cheers,
Ari
(as individual)

-------- Original Message --------
A new version of I-D, draft-keranen-mmusic-rfc5245bis-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ari Keranen and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-keranen-mmusic-rfc5245bis
Revision:	 01
Title:		 Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE): A Protocol for 
Network Address Translator (NAT) Traversal for Offer/Answer Protocols
Creation date:	 2013-02-25
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 89
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-keranen-mmusic-rfc5245bis-01.txt
Status: 
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-keranen-mmusic-rfc5245bis
Htmlized: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-keranen-mmusic-rfc5245bis-01
Diff: 
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-keranen-mmusic-rfc5245bis-01

Abstract:
    This document describes a protocol for Network Address Translator
    (NAT) traversal for UDP-based multimedia sessions established with
    the offer/answer model.  This protocol is called Interactive
    Connectivity Establishment (ICE).  ICE makes use of the Session
    Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN) protocol and its extension,
    Traversal Using Relay NAT (TURN).  ICE can be used by any protocol
    utilizing the offer/answer model, such as the Session Initiation
    Protocol (SIP).

    This document obsoletes RFC 5245.