Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 02:11:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Multiplexing Negotiation Using Session Description Protocol (SDP) Port Numbers
	Author(s)       : Christer Holmberg
                          Harald Tveit Alvestrand
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-02-12

Abstract:
   This specification defines a new SDP Grouping Framework SDP grouping
   framework extension, "BUNDLE", that can be used with the Session
   Description Protocol (SDP) Offer/Answer mechanism to negotiate the
   usage of bundled media, which refers to the usage of a single 5-tuple
   for media associated with multiple SDP media descriptions ("m="
   lines).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/