Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-media-path-middleboxes-06.txt

From: Hadriel Kaplan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 16:41:37 +0000

On Jan 28, 2013, at 12:12 PM, Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Thanks for taking a look and providing your comments Hadriel. As per previous discussions, we wanted to first agree on the scope of the document and whether there was still value in pursuing such a document. As per Gonzalo's e-mail starting this thread, do you have any comments/concerns on that part (if so, please let the authors know what those are) ?

Sorry didn't respond to the above yet… I assumed that the WG already decided to continue moving towards publishing it.

Back in March last year I asked what the point/purpose of the draft was, here:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mmusic/current/msg09278.html

As chair you called for a WG Poll, here:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mmusic/current/msg09368.html

And provided your rationale for publishing it here:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mmusic/current/msg09369.html

The response to that was positive (5 people agreeing, none against).

So I was just moving on to discussing what's in the draft, vs. why bother publishing it.

-hadriel

---

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 11:50:17 -0500

> So I was just moving on to discussing what's in the draft, vs. why bother publishing it.
Thanks Hadriel

Based on that, let's continue with the technical issues you've raised.

Authors: Please chime in and work on resolving the issues being raised.

Thanks

-- Flemming

> .