Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-traffic-class-for-sdp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 15:10:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Session Description Protocol (SDP) 'trafficclass' Attribute
	Author(s)       : James Polk
                          Subha Dhesikan
                          Paul E. Jones
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-traffic-class-for-sdp-03.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   This document proposes a new Session Description Protocol (SDP)
   attribute to identify the traffic class a session is requesting
   in its offer/answer exchange.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-traffic-class-for-sdp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-traffic-class-for-sdp-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-traffic-class-for-sdp-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/