Subject: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC Working Group Virtual Interim Meeting, June 17, 2013

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 11:56:19 -0700

Greetings,

This is to announce a(nother) virtual interim meeting for the MMUSIC 
Working Group to take place on Monday, June 17, from 7:00 am - 10:00 am
Pacific Time. The goal of this meeting is to come to a resolution on the 
so-called "Plan A" or "Plan B" approach related to SDP signaling needed
by RTCWeb, CLUE, etc. (i.e. do we have potentially lots of "m=" lines or 
very few "m=" lines and to what extent is there sub-negotation and
signaling at the SSRC level).

A more detailed agenda and logistics will be sent out separately on the 
MMUSIC mailing list. For now, people should take a close look at the 
following two drafts:

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-roach-rtcweb-plan-a-00.txt

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-uberti-rtcweb-plan-00.txt

You may also want to look at
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-roach-rtcweb-glareless-add-00.txt

Thanks

-- Ari & Flemming (MMUSIC co-chairs)

PS: Per our previous interim meeting announcement, we tried to schedule 
a longer and in-person physical interim meeting, however it has proven 
impossible to find a set of dates where we could get critical mass for 
such a meeting. Scheduling even a virtual interim before the Berlin IETF 
has been surprisingly difficult with the above date being the only 
viable option at this point.

---

From: Emil Ivov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 13:46:41 +0300

Dear chairs,

Could you please also consider the following draft for the interim 
meeting agenda:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ivov-rtcweb-noplan

I apologise if not stating this earlier has introduced any confusion.

Regards,
Emil

On 30.05.13, 21:56, IESG Secretary wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> mmusic mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic
>

-- 
https://jitsi.org