Subject: [MMUSIC] Virtual interim meeting material

From: Ari Keränen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 17:18:16 +0300

Virtual interim meeting material available here:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2013/06/17/mmusic/proceedings.html

Chair slides with agenda proposal(s): 
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2013/06/17/mmusic/slides/slides-interim-2013-mmusic-3-0.ppt

Cheers,
Ari

---

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 08:53:13 -0400

Greetings

Below you will find a link to the recording for yesterday's MMUSIC 
Virtual Interim meeting that was focused on the "Plan A or Plan B" 
discussion related to RTCWeb et. al.

Thanks

-- Flemming

Your recording is now available on the WebEx service site. Click the 
link below to play it:

https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?AT=pb&SP=MC&rID=69199732&rKey=cac5fee577de08f8 

MMUSIC Virtual Interim-20130617 1405-1
Monday, June 17, 2013 10:05 am New York Time
2 Hours 57 Minutes

* You can forward this message to others to allow them to play back the 
recording. *

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 11:33:14 +0300

Folks,

by the way, during the agenda bash people asked why we did not have the
ADs on this particular call. When the chairs were scheduling this
interim, they could not find any slots where both the key participants
and the ADs were available. So, we chose to give priority to the key
participants because without them the usefulness of the interim would
have been compromised.

Cheers,

Gonzalo

On 18/06/2013 3:53 PM, Flemming Andreasen wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> mmusic mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic
>