Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-g723-g729-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 11:07:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Offer/Answer Considerations for G.723 Annex A and G.729 Annex B
	Author(s)       : Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal
                          Parthasarathi Ravindran
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-g723-g729-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-06-04

Abstract:
   RFC4856 describes the annexa parameter for G723 and the annexb
   parameter for G729, G729D and G729E. However, the specification does
   not describe the offerer and answerer behavior when the value of the
   annexa or annexb parameter does not match in the SDP offer and
   answer.  This document provides the offer/answer considerations for
   these parameters and updates RFC4856.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-g723-g729

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-g723-g729-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-g723-g729-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/