Subject: [MMUSIC] Vancouver meeting heads-up

From: Ari Keränen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 16:11:22 +0300

Folks,

The Vancouver meeting is approaching fast and we will be asking for 
agenda items for the meeting in a few weeks. As always, priority will be 
given to documents with open issues and active discussion on the list.

Therefore, unless you have already done so, now is the time to initiate 
the discussion on the open issues. Also, if you have comments on the 
issues currently discussed on the list, don't wait until Vancouver but 
comment on the list and try to resolve them as far as possible before 
the face-to-face meeting.

Thanks,
Ari & Flemming
(MMUSIC co-chairs)

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 13:51:54 +0000

Hi,

Note that there are some open issues regarding BUNDLE, for which there should be e-mail threads.

People have different opinions regarding those issues, so it would be really good if we could have some discussions before the meeting.

If we can't find agreements on some issue(s), we need to figure out the next step. But, silence do not solve these issues :)

Regards,

Christer

________________________________
From: [email-masked] [[email-masked]] on behalf of Ari Keränen [[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, 27 September 2013 4:11 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [MMUSIC] Vancouver meeting heads-up

Folks,

Thanks,
Ari & Flemming
(MMUSIC co-chairs)
_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic