Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-35.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 06:52:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Real Time Streaming Protocol 2.0 (RTSP)
	Author(s)       : Henning Schulzrinne
                          Anup Rao
                          Rob Lanphier
                          Magnus Westerlund
                          Martin Stiemerling
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-35.txt
	Pages           : 320
	Date            : 2013-09-02

Abstract:
   This memorandum defines RTSP version 2.0 which obsoletes RTSP version
   1.0 defined in RFC 2326.

   The Real Time Streaming Protocol, or RTSP, is an application-level
   protocol for setup and control of the delivery of data with real-time
   properties.  RTSP provides an extensible framework to enable
   controlled, on-demand delivery of real-time data, such as audio and
   video.  Sources of data can include both live data feeds and stored
   clips.  This protocol is intended to control multiple data delivery
   sessions, provide a means for choosing delivery channels such as UDP,
   multicast UDP and TCP, and provide a means for choosing delivery
   mechanisms based upon RTP (RFC 3550).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-35

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-35

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 16:00:30 +0200

WG,

This is the current state of the draft implementing all the proposed
changes and attempting to address all the issues the IETF last call
reviewers has noted. If you don't like how we have addressed it please
comment on the particular issue.

And yes, this needs reviews as there quite a lot of changes.

Cheers

Magnus

On 2013-09-02 15:52, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
> 
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------