Subject: [MMUSIC] WGLC for latest set of changes in RTSP 2.0 (draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-35)

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 15:20:52 -0400

Greetings

Following WGLC and a few additional updates and maling list discussions 
subsequently, we requested publication of 2326bis-34. As a result of the 
IESG and Gen-Art review, several updates have been made to the document 
and we are hereby issuing a 2-week WGLC for those changes to give the WG 
participants a chance to review them as well. If you have any comments 
on the changes between -34 and -35, please make sure to send those to 
the mailing list and the authors no later than Monday September 23, 2013.

The relevant diff-file can be accessed at:

http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-34&difftype=--html&submit=Go%21&url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-35

Thanks

-- Ari & Flemming (MMUSIC co-chairs)

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 07:48:42 +0200

WG,

A clarification: The comments that we authors have tried to address are
from the IETF last call, not IESG review yet. Just to make clear the
current state. If you are okay or even happy with the changes then we go
to IESG review with the document.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

On 2013-09-09 21:20, Flemming Andreasen wrote:
> Greetings
> 
> Following WGLC and a few additional updates and maling list
> discussions subsequently, we requested publication of 2326bis-34. As
> a result of the IESG and Gen-Art review, several updates have been
> made to the document and we are hereby issuing a 2-week WGLC for
> those changes to give the WG participants a chance to review them as
> well. If you have any comments on the changes between -34 and -35,
> please make sure to send those to the mailing list and the authors no
> later than Monday September 23, 2013.
> 
> _______________________________________________ mmusic mailing list 
> [email-masked] https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic
> 
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 11:48:03 -0400

My mistake - thanks for clarifying Magnus.

-- Flemming

---

From: Christian Groves <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 16:37:43 +1000

Hello Ari and Flemming,

There appears to be a cut and paste error or tab error in Table 4, half 
of the rows in the table appear to be in the wrong column. i.e. the 
method column has codes. Also the codes don't appear to match the 
descriptions.

Regards, Christian

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 09:01:13 +0200

> method column has codes. Also the codes don't appear to match the

Correct, I got this from another reviewer (Elwyn) also. I guess it is is
best that I do push out a new update so that it becomes readable again.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 14:18:44 +0200

WG,

Christian Groves sent me a question regarding the usage of RFC 2822
format in the Date, Expires, If-Modified-Since, Last-Modified and
Retry-After headers. I hadn't changed this despite being somewhat aware
of the fact that this specification used a obsoleted RFC as normative
reference. However, his question made be recheck the differences in
format between RFC 2822 and RFC 5322 and although the formulation of the
syntax description has been changed, I think the actual syntax is
untouched. Thus I suggest we update the reference to use RFC 5322
section 3.3.

Any objections to this?

Cheers

Magnus

On 2013-09-09 21:20, Flemming Andreasen wrote:
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic
> 
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 11:35:50 +0300

WG,

I have updated the draft to change from RFC 2822 to RFC 5322 for the
date format. With this change I believed to have addressed all
outstanding issues.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

---

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 21:56:51 -0400

Thank you Magnus

This concludes the WGLC of the -35 changes. Since we have not received 
any further comments, the draft is ready to move forward.

Regards

-- Flemming (MMUSIC co-chair)