Subject: [MMUSIC] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-nandakumar-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-05.txt

From: Suhas Nandakumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 21:15:45 -0700

Hello All

  Sorry for cross-posting. A new version
of draft-nandakumar-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes has been submitted.

By this version have analyzed over 80% of sections by various experts. A
Big Thanks to every one who has been helping improve this document every
time.

I have also listed few OPEN ISSUES that needs to be discussed and I request
everyone to go over them and provide their valuable insights.

I plan to send follow up emails on these issues in the coming weeks.

Cheers
Suhas

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-nandakumar-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-05.txt
To: Suhas Nandakumar <[email-masked]>, Suhas Nandakumar <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-nandakumar-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-05.txt
has been successfully submitted by Suhas Nandakumar and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-nandakumar-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes
Revision:        05
Title:           A Framework for SDP Attributes when Multiplexing
Creation date:   2013-10-18
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 57
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nandakumar-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-05.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nandakumar-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nandakumar-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-05
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nandakumar-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-05

Abstract:
   The Session Description Protocol (SDP) provides mechanisms to
   describe attributes of multimedia sessions and of individual media
   streams (e.g., Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) sessions) within a
   multimedia session.  In the RTCWeb WG, there is a need to use a
   single 5-tuple for sending and receiving media associated with
   multiple media descriptions ("m=" lines).  Such a requirement has
   raised concerns over the semantic implications of the SDP attributes
   associated with the RTP Sessions multiplexed over a single transport
   layer flow.

   The scope of this specification is to provide a framework for
   analyzing the multiplexing characteristics of SDP attributes.  The
   specification also categorizes existing attributes based on the
   framework described herein.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat