Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-38.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 07:26:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Real Time Streaming Protocol 2.0 (RTSP)
	Author(s)       : Henning Schulzrinne
                          Anup Rao
                          Rob Lanphier
                          Magnus Westerlund
                          Martin Stiemerling
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-38.txt
	Pages           : 322
	Date            : 2013-10-10

Abstract:
   This memorandum defines RTSP version 2.0 which obsoletes RTSP version
   1.0 defined in RFC 2326.

   The Real Time Streaming Protocol, or RTSP, is an application-level
   protocol for setup and control of the delivery of data with real-time
   properties.  RTSP provides an extensible framework to enable
   controlled, on-demand delivery of real-time data, such as audio and
   video.  Sources of data can include both live data feeds and stored
   clips.  This protocol is intended to control multiple data delivery
   sessions, provide a means for choosing delivery channels such as UDP,
   multicast UDP and TCP, and provide a means for choosing delivery
   mechanisms based upon RTP (RFC 3550).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-38

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-38

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 16:43:33 +0200

WG,

I have submitted this version of the draft as it contains the following
changes:

1. The CSeq text currently being discussed based on Elwyn Davies comment.
2. The proposal for Time format definitions from Peter St Andre and
Claudio.
3. Elwyn Davies sent private editorials that has been incorporated.

So please provide feedback on these changes.

I intended to ask the AD to do an IETF last call on the changes now.
During that time the WG can also provide any additional feedback on the
changes.

Cheers

Magnus

On 2013-10-10 16:26, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
> 
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------