Subject: [MMUSIC] Milestones changed for mmusic WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 04:02:44 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit SDP extensions for duplicated streams as
Proposed Standard", resolved as "Done", added
draft-ietf-mmusic-duplication-grouping,
draft-ietf-mmusic-delayed-duplication to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit RTSP NAT considerations draft as a Proposed
Standard", set due date to October 2013 from July 2013, added
draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation, draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat to
milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit SDP considerations for G.723 Annex A and
G.729 Annex B as Proposed Standard", set due date to October 2013 from
July 2013, added draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-g723-g729 to milestone.

Deleted milestone "Submit Considerations for using SDP offer/answer
with middleboxes for Informational".

Changed milestone "Submit a document describing current practices in
hosted NAT traversal as Informational", set due date to November 2013
from July 2013, added draft-ietf-mmusic-latching to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit SCTP-Based Media Transport in SDP as
Proposed Standard.", set due date to December 2013 from November 2013,
added draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit SDP extensions to classify traffic as
Proposed Standard", set due date to March 2014 from September 2013,
added draft-ietf-mmusic-traffic-class-for-sdp to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit SDP extensions to negotiate multiplexed
media streams as Proposed Standard", set due date to April 2014 from
September 2013, added draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation to
milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit Trickle ICE as Proposed Standard", set due
date to April 2014 from December 2013, added
draft-ietf-mmusic-trickle-ice to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit SIP usage for Trickle ICE as Proposed
Standard", set due date to April 2014 from March 2014.

Changed milestone "Submit SDP extension for cross session stream
identification as Proposed Standard", set due date to May 2014 from
December 2013, added draft-ietf-mmusic-msid to milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit a revision of ICE (RFC 5245) as Proposed
Standard", set due date to May 2014 from January 2014, added
draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp, draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc5245bis to
milestone.

Changed milestone "Submit revised SDP specification to IETF as
Proposed Standard", set due date to June 2014 from November 2013,
added draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis to milestone.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/mmusic/charter/