Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 04:33:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Multiplexing Negotiation Using Session Description Protocol (SDP) Port Numbers
	Author(s)       : Christer Holmberg
                          Harald Tveit Alvestrand
                          Cullen Jennings
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-05.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2013-10-14

Abstract:
   This specification defines a new SDP Grouping Framework extension,
   "BUNDLE", that can be used with the Session Description Protocol
   (SDP) Offer/Answer mechanism to negotiate the usage of bundled media,
   which refers to the usage of a single 5-tuple for media associated
   with multiple SDP media descriptions ("m=" lines).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/