Subject: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC Draft Agenda for IETF 88

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 09:33:55 -0400

Greetings

We have uploaded the MMUSIC draft agenda for IETF 88 at

     https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/88/agenda/mmusic/

and shown below as well.

Please take a look and let us know if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks

-- Ari & Flemming (MMUSIC chairs)

            IETF-88, Vancouver, BC, Canada

=====================================================

   Multiparty Multimedia Session Control (MMUSIC) WG

=====================================================

** AGENDA **

Chairs: Flemming Andreasen ([email-masked])
         Ari Keranen ([email-masked])

MONDAY, November 4, 2013 (Regency B), 09:00-11:30  (150 mins)
=============================================================
  
9:00-9:15 Introduction and Status Update (Chairs)

9:15-9:35, draft-even-mmusic-application-token-01 (20 mins)

    The Session Description Protocol (SDP) Application Token Attribute

9:35-9:55, draft-nandakumar-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-02 (20 mins)

    A Framework for SDP Attributes when Multiplexing

9:55-10:25, draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc5245bis-00 (30 mins)

    Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE)

10:25-10:45, draft-thomson-mmusic-ice-webrtc-00 (20 mins)

    Using Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) in Web Real-Time
    Communications (WebRTC)

10:45-11:00, draft-reddy-mmusic-ice-happy-eyeballs-03 (15 mins)

    Happy Eyeballs Extension for ICE

11:00-11:15, draft-martinsen-mmusic-malice-00 (15 mins)

    Meta-data Attribute signaLling with ICE

11:15-11:30, draft-reddy-mmusic-ice-best-interface-pcp-00 (15 mins)

    Improving ICE Interface Selection Using Port Control Protocol (PCP)
    Flow Extension

WEDNESDAY, November 6, 2013 (Regency A), 13:00-15:30 (150 mins)
===============================================================

13:00-14:30, draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-05 (90 mins)

    Multiplexing Negotiation Using Session Description Protocol (SDP) Port Numbers

14:30-15:00, draft-roach-mmusic-pof-pan-00 (30 mins)

    Using Partial Offers and Partial Answers in a Multimedia Session

15:00-15:30, draft-westerlund-avtcore-rtp-simulcast-03 (30 mins)

    Using Simulcast in RTP Sessions