Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-delayed-duplication-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 15:13:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Delayed Duplication Attribute in the Session Description Protocol
	Author(s)       : Ali Begen
                          Yiqun Cai
                          Heidi Ou
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-delayed-duplication-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-12-02

Abstract:
   A straightforward approach to provide protection against packet
   losses due to network outages with a longest duration of T time units
   is to duplicate the original packets and send each copy separated in
   time by at least T time units.  This approach is commonly referred to
   as Time-shifted Redundancy, Temporal Redundancy or simply Delayed
   Duplication.  This document defines an attribute to indicate the
   presence of temporally redundant media streams and the duplication
   delay in the Session Description Protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-delayed-duplication

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-delayed-duplication-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-delayed-duplication-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/