Subject: [MMUSIC] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-mmusic-trickle-ice-01.txt

From: Emil Ivov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 22:27:33 +0100

Hey all,

This version incorporates most of the comments we have received here
and closes the open issues (which are still in the text for
completeness).

A summary of the changes is available here:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-trickle-ice-01#appendix-B.1

The authors would hence like to ask the working group for feedback on
whether there is anything else left, that is not currently in the
draft.

Cheers,
Emil

P.S. An update of the SIP usage should follow in the next days.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 10:23 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-mmusic-trickle-ice-01.txt
To: Eric Rescorla <[email-masked]>, Emil Ivov <[email-masked]>, Justin
Uberti <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-mmusic-trickle-ice-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Emil Ivov and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-mmusic-trickle-ice
Revision:       01
Title:          Trickle ICE: Incremental Provisioning of Candidates
for the Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) Protocol
Document date:  2014-02-07
Group:          mmusic
Pages:          25
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-trickle-ice-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-trickle-ice/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-trickle-ice-01
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-trickle-ice-01

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to the Interactive Connectivity
   Establishment (ICE) protocol that allows ICE agents to send and
   receive candidates incrementally rather than exchanging complete
   lists.  With such incremental provisioning, ICE agents can begin
   connectivity checks while they are still gathering candidates and
   considerably shorten the time necessary for ICE processing to
   complete.

   The above mechanism is also referred to as "trickle ICE".

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
Emil Ivov, Ph.D.                       67000 Strasbourg,
Project Lead                           France
Jitsi
[email-masked]                        PHONE: +33.1.77.62.43.30
https://jitsi.org                      FAX:   +33.1.77.62.47.31