Subject: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC Agenda Requests for IETF 89

From: Ari Keränen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 12:43:52 +0200

Hi all,

MMUSIC has two 2,5 hour sessions tentatively scheduled for the IETF 89 
meeting at London: http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/89/

If you want to request a time slot to discuss a draft, please send an 
e-mail to the chairs as soon as possible, but latest by the end of 
Wednesday 12th.

As usual, we want to ensure we take advantage of our meeting time in a 
productive manner that leads to forward progress. This means that we 
want presenters to come prepared to discuss open issues that have 
already been raised on the mailing list and ideally received some 
feedback already. Priority will be given to drafts that gather attention 
and discussion on the mailing list prior to the meeting. We also aim to 
give adequate time for drafts holding progress elsewhere. To facilitate 
this, please specify in your agenda request e-mail the following:

- name of the draft and the presenter

- how much time would you need

- outline of major open issues; what needs to be discussed at the meeting

- dependencies to your draft (if any)

Thanks,
Ari & Flemming