Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2014 04:37:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Negotiating Media Multiplexing Using the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
        Authors         : Christer Holmberg
                          Harald Tveit Alvestrand
                          Cullen Jennings
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-09.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2014-09-05

Abstract:
   This specification defines a new SDP Grouping Framework extension,
   'BUNDLE'.  The BUNDLE extension can be used with the Session
   Description Protocol (SDP) Offer/Answer mechanism to negotiate the
   usage of a single 5-tuple for sending and receiving media, referred
   to as bundled media, associated with multiple SDP media descriptions
   ("m=" lines).  This specification also defines a new SDP attribute,
   'bundle-only', which can be used to request that specific media is
   only used if bundled.

   This specification also updates sections 5.1, 8.1 and 8.2 of RFC
   3264.  The update allows an answerer to assign a non-zero port value
   to an "m=" line in an answer, even if the "m=" line in the associated
   offer contained a zero port value.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/