Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 02:40:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP)-Based Media Transport in the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
        Authors         : Christer Holmberg
                          Salvatore Loreto
                          Gonzalo Camarillo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp-10.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2014-12-19

Abstract:
   SCTP (Stream Control Transmission Protocol) is a transport protocol
   used to establish associations between two endpoints.

   This specification describes how to describe SCTP associations using
   the Session Description Protocol (SDP), and defines the following new
   SDP Media Description protocol identifiers (proto values):'SCTP',
   'SCTP/DTLS', 'UDP/DTLS/SCTP' and 'TCP/DTLS/SCTP'.

   The specification also describes how to use the new proto values
   together with the SDP Offer/Answer mechanism in order to negotiate
   and establish SCTP associations, and how to indicate the SCTP
   application usage.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/