Subject: [MMUSIC] MSID nits

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 10:42:04 -0800

If this were on github, I'd send a PR...

Is this the right name for msid: "Media stream group Identifier" ?
Even accounting for the strange capitalization, isn't it a "media
stream identifier with optional group identifier" ?

OLD:
   This document requests IANA to create a new registry called
   "Semantics for the msid-semantic SDP attribute", which should have
   exactly the same rules as for the "Semantics for the ssrc-group SDP
   attribute" registry (Expert Review), and to register the "WMS"
   semantic within this new registry.
NEW:
   This document requests IANA to create a new registry called
   "Semantics for the msid-semantic SDP attribute" in the "Session
   Description Protocol (SDP) Parameters" group.  This registry
   operates on the Expert Review policy [RFC5226].

   The "WMS" semantic is registered in this new registry.

I'd also recommend section headings to separate the two new attributes
from the creation of the semantic registry.