Subject: [MMUSIC] draft-nandakumar-mmusic-proto-iana-registration

From: Suhas Nandakumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 06:35:49 -0800

Hello All,

A new version of draft-nandakumar-mmusic-proto-iana-registration-01 was
submitted based on some on and off list discussions.

Links:
HTML:
https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-nandakumar-mmusic-proto-iana-registration-01.html

TXT:
https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-nandakumar-mmusic-proto-iana-registration-01.html

Please let me know your inputs.

Thanks
Suhas

---

From: Suhas Nandakumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 17:32:25 -0800

Hello All

I would love to get some reviews on  the new version (01) of IANA proto reg
draft . This version attempts to address open issues that came up during
the IETF 91.

The version-01 has the following updates
  - For every protocol layering (SDP Proto attribute) a reference to the
corresponding framing mechanism is provided.
  - For DTLS and TLS based transports , references for encapsulation of
(S)RTP over DTLS/TLS is provided.
   - IANA registration section is updated to register all the new proto
values both at the SDP IANA and RTP Profiles registry
   - IANA Section also adds registration requests for RFC5764 defined SDP
proto values to RTP profiles registry which is missing in RFC5764.

I plan to submit a new version based on the list discussions/outcomes.

For easy access , here is the link to the draft:
https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-nandakumar-mmusic-proto-iana-registration-01.html

Cheers
Suhas
On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 6:35 AM, Suhas Nandakumar <[email-masked]>