Subject: [MMUSIC] Confirmed: Virtual Bar-BoF for SLIM: June 18 @2-3 PDT

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 12:14:20 -0700

The time and date for the virtual Bar-BoF for SLIM (from the Doodle 
poll) is June 18 at 2-3 PDT (5-6 EDT).

To follow up on the SLIM face-to-face discussion in Dallas, this 
virtual bar-BoF provides an opportunity for further discussion on 
moving forward with a charter.

In particular:
    (1) Are there objections to the current proposed charter wording, 
or is it acceptable?
    (2) Are there objections to moving forward on this basis?

Please participate in the virtual Bar-BoF.  The WebEx link will be 
sent in advance.

I'm sending this message to the mmusic list, but all discussion 
should take place on the SLIM list.

-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly selected tag: ---------------
Kids Make Nutritious Snacks
--Newspaper headline