Subject: [MMUSIC] BUNDLE: IANA considerations for BUNDLE semantics

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 11:30:07 +0000

Hi,

Based on a comment from Nis Ohlmeier the following section, containing the IANA considerations for the BUNDLE semantics, will be added to BUNDLE-20.

14.4.  New SDP Group Semantics

   [RFC EDITOR NOTE: Please replace RFCXXXX with the RFC number of this
   document.]

   This document registers the following semantics with IANA in the
   "Semantics for the "group" SDP Attribute" subregistry (under the
   "Session Description Protocol (SDP) Parameters" registry:

       Semantics                              Token   Reference
       -------------------------------------  ------  ---------
       Media bundling                         BUNDLE  [RFCXXXX]

Regards,

Christer

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 11:30:37 +0000

Nils, that is.

From: mmusic [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Christer Holmberg
Sent: 4. kesäkuuta 2015 14:30
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Nils Ohlmeier
Subject: [MMUSIC] BUNDLE: IANA considerations for BUNDLE semantics

Hi,

Regards,

Christer