Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-rid-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 12:40:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format Constraints
        Authors         : Peter Thatcher
                          Mo Zanaty
                          Suhas Nandakumar
                          Bo Burman
                          Adam Roach
                          Byron Campen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-rid-05.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2016-03-28

Abstract:
   In this specification, we define a framework for identifying RTP
   Streams with the constraints on its payload format in the Session
   Description Protocol.  This framework defines a new "rid" SDP
   attribute to: a) effectively identify the RID RTP Streams within a
   RTP Session, b) constrain their payload format parameters in a codec-
   agnostic way beyond what is provided with the regular Payload Types
   and c) enable unambiguous mapping between the RID RTP Streams to
   their media format specification in the SDP.

   This specification updates RFC4855 to give additional guidance on
   choice of Format Parameter (fmtp) names, and on their relation to the
   constraints defined by this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-rid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-rid-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-rid-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/