Subject: [MMUSIC] Alissa Cooper's Yes on draft-ietf-mmusic-msid-14: (with COMMENT)

From: "Alissa Cooper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 09:42:31 -0700

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-mmusic-msid-14: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-msid/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

= Section 2 =

OLD
Multiple media descriptions with the same value for msid-id and msid-
   appdata is not permitted.

NEW
Multiple media descriptions with the same combination of msid-id and
msid-
   appdata are not permitted.

= Section 3 =

s/and when the corresponding media description is disabled/or when the
corresponding media description is disabled/