Subject: [MMUSIC] Fwd: Preparing for MMUSIC meeting at IETF 96 (Berlin)

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 16:53:49 -0400

Hi Christer

Do you expect to have anything for the MMUSIC meeting in Berlin ?

Thanks

-- Flemming

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[MMUSIC] Preparing for MMUSIC meeting at IETF 96 (Berlin)
Date: 	Tue, 31 May 2016 10:15:12 -0400
From: 	Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
To: 	mmusic <[email-masked]>

Greetings MMUSIC

IETF 96 will be held in Berlin July 17-26. WG scheduling requests need
to be submitted by Friday this week, however before we ask for meeting
time, we would like to get an indication of what  topics people would
like to discuss in Berlin. Thus, if you believe you (or somebody else)
have a draft that would benefit from discussion in Berlin, please let us
know at this time so we can plan accordingly.

Thanks

-- Flemming & Bo

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic
.

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 21:05:43 +0000

Hi,

>Do you expect to have anything for the MMUSIC meeting in Berlin ?

At the moment there are no major open issues with any of my drafts. Something may of course come from the IESG reviews etc, but I doubt the drafts will even be IESG reviewed before Berlin, so...

Regards,

Christer

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:

[MMUSIC] Preparing for MMUSIC meeting at IETF 96 (Berlin)

Date:

Tue, 31 May 2016 10:15:12 -0400

From:

Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>

To:

mmusic <[email-masked]><mailto:[email-masked]>

Greetings MMUSIC

Thanks

-- Flemming & Bo

mmusic mailing list

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

.