Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] WGLC for draft-ietf-mmusic-dtls-sdp-13 - Christer's comment

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 06:07:44 +0000

Hi,

I noted a small nit myself:

Section 6 (ICE Considerations) says:

   "As defined in [RFC5763], each ICE candidate associated with a
   component is treated as being part of the same DTLS association.
   Therefore, from a DTLS perspective it is not considered a change of
   local transport parameters when an endpoint switches between those
   ICE candidates.²

Now, as the referenced text is moved from RFC5763 to draft-dtls-sdp, the
reference shall be removed.

NEW TEXT:

   "Each ICE candidate associated with a component is treated as being
   part of the same DTLS association. Therefore, from a DTLS perspective
   it is not considered a change of local transport parameters when an
   endpoint switches between those ICE candidates."

Regards,

Christer

On 07/06/16 16:51, "Flemming Andreasen" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>Greetings MMUSIC
>
>This is to announce a 2 week WGLC on
>
>     https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-mmusic-dtls-sdp-13.txt
>
>as Proposed Standard. Please note that we previously issued a WGLC on
>the -06 version (in February), however since there has been a few
>changes to the document subsequently, we want to give people a chance to
>review those one last time. Please take a look at the document and
>provide any comments you may have by Tuesday, June 21, 2016. Comments
>should be sent to the document authors and the MMUSIC WG list. If you
>review the document but do not have any comments, please send a note to
>that effect as well.
>
>Thanks
>
>-- Flemming (MMUSIC co-chair)

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 06:43:21 +0000

…and a similar change in the SIP Considerations.

Regards,

Christer

On 14/06/16 09:07, "mmusic on behalf of Christer Holmberg"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]>
wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>mmusic mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic