Subject: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC Agenda Requests for IETF 96 (Berlin)

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 15:11:51 -0400

Greetings

IETF96 in Buenos Aires is approaching and the MMUSIC WG will be having a 
1 hour meeting this time (currently on Wednesday July 20). Draft 
submissions and initial WG agendas are both due July 8, so this is a 
friendly reminder to please let the chairs know if you have anything you 
would like to get on the agenda.

As usual, we want to ensure we take advantage of our meeting time in a 
productive manner. This means that we want presenters to come prepared 
to discuss open issues that have already been raised on the mailing list 
and ideally received some feedback. Priority will be given to drafts 
that gather attention and discussion on the mailing list prior to the 
meeting. We also aim to give adequate time for drafts holding progress 
elsewhere. To facilitate this, please specify in your agenda request 
e-mail the following:

- name of the draft and the presenter
- how much time you would like
- outline of major open issues; what needs to be discussed at the meeting
- dependencies to your draft (if any)

Thanks

      Bo & Flemming (MMUSIC co-chairs)