Subject: [MMUSIC] IETF 96 MMUSIC Meeting: Move to Friday ?

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 04:51:04 -0400

Greetings

MMUSIC is currently scheduled to meet Tuesday 11:30-12:30, which 
partially overlaps with the QUIC BOF (which we expect a lot of people 
will want to attend). RTCWeb has given up their Friday slot 
(12:20:13:20) and we have been given the offer to move MMUSIC to that slot.

Before doing so we wanted to hear from folks if they are in favor of 
this or not (we are obviously looking to maximize the attendance, 
especially from the key stakeholders).

Thanks

-- Flemming (as MMUSIC co-chair)

---

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 11:38:32 +0200

I note that the MMUSIC agenda is primarily (entirely?) about RTCWEB 
dependencies. I assume that most interested parties also had planned to 
attend the Friday RTCWEB meeting. If we do not see major objections 
really soon[1] (as in the next few hours) I will request the change.

[1] I know people may be on airlanes, but the window of opportunity is 
pretty short.

Thanks!

Ben.

On 17 Jul 2016, at 10:51, Flemming Andreasen wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> mmusic mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic

---

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 15:44:16 +0200

On 7/17/16 11:38, Ben Campbell wrote:
> dependencies. I assume that most interested parties also had planned 
> to attend the Friday RTCWEB meeting. If we do not see major objections 

MMUSIC <-> PERC seems like a pretty unfortunate conflict -- moreso than 
MMUSIC <-> QUIC, when you consider commonality.

/a

---

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 15:52:57 +0200

Perc is at 1000 (Fri morning). The slot we are talking about is at 1220 
(friday afternoon I)

On 17 Jul 2016, at 15:44, Adam Roach wrote:

>> to attend the Friday RTCWEB meeting. If we do not see major 
>> objections really soon[1] (as in the next few hours) I will request 
>> the change.
>
> MMUSIC <-> PERC seems like a pretty unfortunate conflict -- moreso 
> than MMUSIC <-> QUIC, when you consider commonality.
>
> /a

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 14:12:18 +0000

Friday work for me.

Regards,

Christer

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Ben Campbell<mailto:[email-masked]>
Sent: ‎17/‎07/‎2016 12:38
To: Flemming Andreasen<mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: mmusic<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] IETF 96 MMUSIC Meeting: Move to Friday ?

Thanks!

Ben.

---

From: Andrew Allen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 14:36:14 +0000

Works for me too

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
From: Christer Holmberg
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2016 16:12
To: Ben Campbell; Flemming Andreasen
Cc: mmusic
Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] IETF 96 MMUSIC Meeting: Move to Friday ?

Friday work for me.

Regards,

Christer

Thanks!

Ben.

---

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 17:13:39 +0200

I have seen no objections and a fair amount of support, so I have 
requested the Secretariat to make the change. I will be surprised if the 
change does not go through, but please watch for confirmation.

Thanks!

Ben.

---

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 10:24:31 +0200

Hi,

The change to Friday (12:20-13:20) is confirmed. The secretariat will 
send out the official change later today. Please adjust your schedules 
accordingly.

Thanks!

Ben.