Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-dtls-sdp-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 06:51:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control of the IETF.

        Title           : Using the SDP Offer/Answer Mechanism for DTLS
        Authors         : Christer Holmberg
                          Roman Shpount
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-dtls-sdp-16.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2017-01-10

Abstract:
   This document defines the SDP offer/answer procedures for negotiating
   and establishing a DTLS association.  The document also defines the
   criteria for when a new DTLS association must be established.  The
   document updates RFC 5763 and RFC 7345, by replacing common SDP
   offer/answer procedures with a reference to this specification.

   This document defines a new SDP media-level attribute, 'dtls-id'.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-dtls-sdp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-dtls-sdp-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-dtls-sdp-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/