Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 13:09:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control of the IETF.

        Title           : Using Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) with Session Description Protocol (SDP) offer/answer and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
        Authors         : Marc Petit-Huguenin
                          Ari Keranen
                          Suhas Nandakumar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-11.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2017-01-20

Abstract:
   This document describes how Interactive Connectivity Establishment
   (ICE) is used with Session Description Protocol (SDP) offer/answer
   and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Suhas Nandakumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 13:11:44 -0800

Hello All

 This is a keep alive version. We will follow with a new version once we
discuss review feedback from Adam.

Thanks
Suhas

On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 1:09 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

>         Title           : Using Interactive Connectivity Establishment
> (ICE) with Session Description Protocol (SDP) offer/answer and Session
> Initiation Protocol (SIP)
> _______________________________________________
> mmusic mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic
>