Subject: [MMUSIC] WGLC on draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-simulcast-07

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 18:09:53 -0500

Greetings MMUSIC

This is to announce a 2 week WGLC on the  draft:

     https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-simulcast-07.txt

as Proposed Standard. Please review and provide any comments you may 
have on the document by Wednesday, February 22, 2017. Comments should be 
sent to the document authors and the MMUSIC WG list. If you review the 
document but do not have any comments, please send a note to that effect 
as well.

Thanks

-- Flemming (MMUSIC co-chair)

---

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 09:59:36 -0500

The WGLC on this draft has completed, however we did not receive a 
single comment on it, which makes it very difficult to move forward with 
the publication request. If you have reviewed the draft, please send a 
note to the list with your review disposition and any comments you may 
have (if you don't have any comments, that's fine too - just let us know 
you reviewed it).

Thanks

-- Flemming (as MMUSIC co-chair)

On 2/8/17 6:09 PM, Flemming Andreasen wrote:
> have on the document by Wednesday, February 22, 2017. Comments should 
> be sent to the document authors and the MMUSIC WG list. If you review 
> the document but do not have any comments, please send a note to that 
> effect as well.
>
> Thanks
>
> _______________________________________________
> mmusic mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic
> .
>

---

From: Roni Even <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 16:13:01 +0000

Hi Flemming
Sorry for being unresponsive
The 07 version addresses my comments and I am OK with this version
Roni

> -----Original Message-----
> From: mmusic [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Flemming
> Andreasen
> Sent: יום ב 27 פברואר 2017 17:00
> To: mmusic; [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] WGLC on draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-simulcast-07
> 
> The WGLC on this draft has completed, however we did not receive a single
> comment on it, which makes it very difficult to move forward with the
> publication request. If you have reviewed the draft, please send a note to
> the list with your review disposition and any comments you may have (if you
> don't have any comments, that's fine too - just let us know you reviewed it).
> 
> Thanks
>