Subject: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC Agenda Requests for IETF 98 (Chicago)

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 09:08:30 -0500

Hi

IETF98 in Chicago will be here before you know it, and the MMUSIC WG has 
asked for a 2 hour meeting this time. Draft submissions and WG agendas 
are both due in ~1 month, so now would be a good time to start preparing 
and let the chairs know if you have anything you would like to get on 
the agenda.

As usual, we want to ensure we take advantage of our meeting time in a 
productive manner. This means that we want presenters to come prepared 
to discuss open issues that have already been raised on the mailing list 
and ideally received some feedback. Priority will be given to drafts 
that gather attention and discussion on the mailing list prior to the 
meeting. We also aim to give adequate time for drafts holding up 
progress elsewhere. To facilitate this, please specify in your agenda 
request e-mail the following:

- name of the draft and the presenter
- how much time you would like
- outline of major open issues; what needs to be discussed at the meeting
- dependencies to your draft (if any)

Thanks

      Bo & Flemming (MMUSIC co-chairs)

---

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 10:09:41 -0500

Hi again

Just a reminder to please send us your agenda request (if you haven't 
done so already). Draft WG agendas are due on 3/15, so we will need your 
request by Monday 3/13.

Thanks

     Bo & Flemming

On 2/10/17 9:08 AM, Flemming Andreasen wrote:
> Hi
>
> IETF98 in Chicago will be here before you know it, and the MMUSIC WG 
> has asked for a 2 hour meeting this time. Draft submissions and WG 
> agendas are both due in ~1 month, so now would be a good time to start 
> preparing and let the chairs know if you have anything you would like 
> to get on the agenda.
>
> to discuss open issues that have already been raised on the mailing 
> list and ideally received some feedback. Priority will be given to 
> drafts that gather attention and discussion on the mailing list prior 
> to the meeting. We also aim to give adequate time for drafts holding 
> up progress elsewhere. To facilitate this, please specify in your 
> agenda request e-mail the following:
>
> _______________________________________________
> mmusic mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic