Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-rid-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2017 16:14:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format Restrictions
        Authors         : Peter Thatcher
                          Mo Zanaty
                          Suhas Nandakumar
                          Bo Burman
                          Adam Roach
                          Byron Campen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-rid-09.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2017-02-08

Abstract:
   In this specification, we define a framework for specifying
   restrictions on RTP streams in the Session Description Protocol.
   This framework defines a new "rid" SDP attribute to unambiguously
   identify the RTP Streams within a RTP Session and restrict the
   streams' payload format parameters in a codec-agnostic way beyond
   what is provided with the regular Payload Types.

   This specification updates RFC4855 to give additional guidance on
   choice of Format Parameter (fmtp) names, and on their relation to the
   restrictions defined by this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-rid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-rid-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-rid-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/