Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-trickle-ice-sip-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2017 02:22:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control of the IETF.

        Title           : A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) usage for Trickle ICE
        Authors         : Emil Ivov
                          Thomas Stach
                          Enrico Marocco
                          Christer Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-trickle-ice-sip-07.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2017-03-03

Abstract:
   The Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) protocol describes a
   Network Address Translator (NAT) traversal mechanism for UDP-based
   multimedia sessions established with the Offer/Answer model.  The ICE
   extension for Incremental Provisioning of Candidates (Trickle ICE)
   defines a mechanism that allows ICE agents to shorten session
   establishment delays by making the candidate gathering and
   connectivity checking phases of ICE non-blocking and by executing
   them in parallel.

   This document defines usage semantics for Trickle ICE with the
   Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-trickle-ice-sip/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-trickle-ice-sip-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-trickle-ice-sip-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/