Subject: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC Draft Agenda for IETF98 - Chicago

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 09:36:01 -0500

Greetings

The initial draft agenda for the MMUSIC meeting in Chicago has now been 
uploaded to:

     https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/98/agenda/agenda-98-mmusic-00

We still have a bit of room on the agenda, so let us know of any 
additional agenda requests (before March 15)

Thanks

     Flemming & Bo

---

From: Bernard Aboba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 16:17:55 -0800

I would like a short slot (10 minutes?) relating to interpretation of
draft-ietf-mmusic-4572-update with respect to "Unverified data/media".

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 6:36 AM, Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> mmusic mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic
>

---

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 16:22:28 -0400

Ok - I have added a 10-minute slot for now, but based on the mailing 
list discussion, do you still want to discuss this in the meeting ?

Thanks

-- Flemming

On 3/10/17 7:17 PM, Bernard Aboba wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 6:36 AM, Flemming Andreasen 
> <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
>
>     Greetings
>
>     The initial draft agenda for the MMUSIC meeting in Chicago has now
>     been uploaded to:
>
>     <https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/98/agenda/agenda-98-mmusic-00>
>
>     [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>     <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic>
>
>

---

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 16:35:09 -0400

The MMUSIC draft agenda has been updated:

     https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/98/agenda/agenda-98-mmusic-01

The agenda is full at this point, but let us know if you have any comments.

Thanks

         Flemming & Bo

On 3/10/17 9:36 AM, Flemming Andreasen wrote:
> .

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 14:37:02 +1100

> The agenda is full at this point, but let us know if you have any comments.

My request for agenda time was clearly too heavily cloaked.  Can I
request that we discuss draft-thomson-avtcore-sdp-uks ?

---

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 09:22:58 -0400

> request that we discuss draft-thomson-avtcore-sdp-uks ?
Ok - will 15 minutes suffice (Christer has agreed to give up some time 
on bundle, but experience shows bundle tends to consume time and we 
really want it completed) ?

Thanks

-- Flemming

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 13:41:54 +0000

Hi,

>really want it completed) ?

That is true. 

But, the main remaining issues in BUNDLE is to get the
rtp-to-m-line-mapping text and the mid-security-text done, and I don¹t
think agenda time is needed for that - it would just end up in a
behind-the-microphone argument. People should instead work on producing
text that is agreeable to everyone.

So, I intend to focus on the using-rtp-attributes-in-non-rtp-m-lines
issue. Anyone having issues with that should have raised those on the list
weeks ago - not wait until Chicago.

Regards,

Christer

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 12:33:43 +1100

On 17 March 2017 at 00:22, Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Ok - will 15 minutes suffice (Christer has agreed to give up some time on
> bundle, but experience shows bundle tends to consume time and we really want
> it completed) ?

I think that we could be done in 10 if we keep on task.  I really,
really want bundle done, so let's give Christer his time and if I get
bumped I will be sad, but it won't be too bad as long as we close on
the bundle issues.

---

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 10:04:02 -0400

Sounds good - agenda updated accordingly.

Thanks

-- Flemming

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2017 14:01:44 -0600

As one of the co-authors of bundle, could I request some time for myself and Peter Thatcher to talk about 

https://github.com/cdh4u/draft-sdp-bundle/pull/28 <https://github.com/cdh4u/draft-sdp-bundle/pull/28>

(this is the PR to bundle from Appendix B of JSEP)

Christer has expected to mention it in his presentation but I think we need a bit more than a mention and we need to do our best to close out this issue. 

Thanks, Cullen 

> On Mar 10, 2017, at 7:36 AM, Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Greetings
> 
> The initial draft agenda for the MMUSIC meeting in Chicago has now been uploaded to:
> 
> We still have a bit of room on the agenda, so let us know of any additional agenda requests (before March 15)
> 
> Thanks
> 
>    Flemming & Bo
>

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2017 21:14:49 +0000

Hi,

I have no problem is Cullen wants to cover it.

Regards,

Christer

From: mmusic [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Cullen Jennings
Sent: 25 March 2017 22:02
To: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>; Bo Burman <[email-masked]>
Cc: mmusic <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC Draft Agenda for IETF98 - Chicago

https://github.com/cdh4u/draft-sdp-bundle/pull/28

Thanks, Cullen

On Mar 10, 2017, at 7:36 AM, Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Greetings

Thanks

   Flemming & Bo

_______________________________________________
mmusic mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic