Subject: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC Meeting Canceled - WG draft authors still to meet

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 17:06:52 -0400

Hi

We have not received any agenda requests for MMUSIC in Prague, and a 
check with the primary WG draft authors did not yield any discussion 
topics either so we are hereby canceling the meeting.

However, we still have several WG drafts that have been around for a 
long time and are making very slow progress. We will be asking the draft 
authors to meet with the chairs and our AD to see how we can help move 
these drafts forward. This meeting is planned from 10-11 AM during the 
originally scheduled MMUSIC session (i.e. Thursday, but in a different 
room), so WG draft authors are hereby asked to please reserve that time.

Thanks

-- Flemming & Bo (MMUSIC co-chairs)

---

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 12:16:25 +0200

> On Jul 14, 2017, at 11:06 PM, Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hi
> 
> We have not received any agenda requests for MMUSIC in Prague, and a check with the primary WG draft authors did not yield any discussion topics either so we are hereby canceling the meeting.
> 
> However, we still have several WG drafts that have been around for a long time and are making very slow progress. We will be asking the draft authors to meet with the chairs and our AD to see how we can help move these drafts forward. This meeting is planned from 10-11 AM during the originally scheduled MMUSIC session (i.e. Thursday, but in a different room), so WG draft authors are hereby asked to please reserve that time.

That meeting will be in the Paris room (Lobby Level (L)), also known as the IESG breakout room.

Draft editors: please confirm that you are available to join.

Thanks!

Ben.