Subject: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC meet at IETF 101 (London) ?

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 09:32:31 -0500

Greetings

Requests for WGs to meet at IETF 101 in London are due by February 2 and 
hence we wanted to prod the group at this point to see if anybody 
expects a need for MMUSIC to meet in London. If you do, please let the 
chairs know sooner rather than later. If we do not hear from anybody, we 
do not expect to ask for a meeting slot.

Thanks

-- Flemming & Bo

---

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 09:18:08 -0500

At this point, we have not received any agenda requests and hence we do 
not plan on meeting in London. If you have any agenda requests, please 
submit them to the chairs ASAP.

Thanks

-- Flemming & Bo

On 1/12/18 9:32 AM, Flemming Andreasen wrote:
> Greetings
>
> Requests for WGs to meet at IETF 101 in London are due by February 2 
> and hence we wanted to prod the group at this point to see if anybody 
> chairs know sooner rather than later. If we do not hear from anybody, 
> we do not expect to ask for a meeting slot.
>
> Thanks
>
> -- Flemming & Bo
>
> _______________________________________________
> mmusic mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mmusic
> .
>