Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-rid-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 14:48:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format Restrictions
        Author          : Adam Roach
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-rid-13.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2018-01-17

Abstract:
   In this specification, we define a framework for specifying
   restrictions on RTP streams in the Session Description Protocol.
   This framework defines a new "rid" SDP attribute to unambiguously
   identify the RTP Streams within a RTP Session and restrict the
   streams' payload format parameters in a codec-agnostic way beyond
   what is provided with the regular Payload Types.

   This specification updates RFC4855 to give additional guidance on
   choice of Format Parameter (fmtp) names, and on their relation to the
   restrictions defined by this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-rid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-rid-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-rid-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-rid-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 15:03:46 +0100

MMUSIC WG,

It is great that Adam has now done and performed the changes that was 
discussed between the authors as result of the WG session in Singapore. 
At this point I believe all the necessary changes has been performed to 
RID and Simulcast documents. Thus, making it possible for the WG chairs 
to go forward with publication request of simulcast and continue 
processing of RID. However, don't take my word for it and please check 
the changes of the documents.

Cheers

Magnus

Den 2018-01-17 kl. 23:48, skrev [email-masked]:
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Media Technologies, Ericsson Research
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Torshamnsgatan 23           | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------