Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-uks-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 20:31:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Unknown Key Share Attacks on uses of Transport Layer Security with the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Eric Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-uks-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-01-30

Abstract:
   Unknown key-share attacks on the use of Datagram Transport Layer
   Security for the Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (DTLS-SRTP) and
   its use with Web Real-Time Communications (WebRTC) identity
   assertions are described.  Simple mitigation techniques are defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-uks/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-uks-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-uks-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-uks-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/