Subject: Re: [MMUSIC] AD Evaluation of draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-47 - Ben's substantive comments - Pull Request

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 09:19:46 +0000

Hi,

I have created a pull request that implements the changes based on the
substantive comments in Ben¹s AD review:

https://github.com/cdh4u/draft-sdp-bundle/pull/56

NOTE 1: The changes where Magnus provided input have not yet been
committed.

NOTE 2: The change to use media-level ³c=³ lines in one of the examples
will be done in the pull request for the editorial changes (in order to
avoid a pull request conflict).

Regards,

Christer

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 09:45:39 +0000

Hi,

The input provided by Magnus has now been committed.

Regards,

Christer