Subject: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC meet at IETF 102 (Montreal) ?

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 11:35:22 -0400

Greetings

Requests for WGs to meet at IETF 102 in Montreal are due by June 1 and 
hence we wanted to prod the group at this point to see if anybody 
expects a need for MMUSIC to meet in Montreal. If you do, please let the 
chairs know sooner rather than later. If we do not hear from anybody, we 
do not expect to ask for a meeting slot.

Thanks

-- Flemming & Bo

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 06:22:28 +0000

Hi,

I think we should discuss the way forward regarding the war on initial offer (whether we are going to change and/or clarify the current structure etc).

Regards,

Christer

From: mmusic [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Flemming Andreasen
Sent: 21 May 2018 17:35
To: mmusic <[email-masked]>
Subject: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC meet at IETF 102 (Montreal) ?

Greetings

Requests for WGs to meet at IETF 102 in Montreal are due by June 1 and hence we wanted to prod the group at this point to see if anybody expects a need for MMUSIC to meet in Montreal. If you do, please let the chairs know sooner rather than later. If we do not hear from anybody, we do not expect to ask for a meeting slot.

Thanks

-- Flemming & Bo