Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-27.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 10:56:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control WG of the IETF.

        Title           : SDP: Session Description Protocol
        Authors         : Ali Begen
                          Paul Kyzivat
                          Colin Perkins
                          Mark Handley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-27.txt
	Pages           : 59
	Date            : 2018-05-21

Abstract:
   This memo defines the Session Description Protocol (SDP).  SDP is
   intended for describing multimedia sessions for the purposes of
   session announcement, session invitation, and other forms of
   multimedia session initiation.  This document obsoletes RFC 4566.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-27
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-27

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-27

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/