Subject: [MMUSIC] WGLC for draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-30

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 12:44:17 -0400

Greetings MMUSIC

We previously issued a WGLC on 4566bis-23. There has been some updates 
to the document subsequently (per list and meeting discussions) and 
hence we are hereby issuing another WGLC on the current version:

      https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-30.txt

as Proposed Standard. The WGLC will be for 2 weeks and it is 
specifically on the changes since -23. Please review and provide any 
comments you may have on the document by Friday, September 14, 2018. 
Comments should be sent to the document authors and the MMUSIC WG list. 
If you review the document but do not have any comments, please send a 
note to that effect as well.

Thanks

-- Flemming (MMUSIC co-chair)

---

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 14:45:53 -0400

> note to that effect as well.

The following URL will give you a diff between -23 and -30:

https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-30.txt;url1=draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-23.txt

NOTE: I reconstructed all the examples for t=/r=/z= to be sensical 
values. I would REALLY APPRECIATE if someone else would check all of my 
date arithmetic!

	Thanks,
	Paul