Subject: [MMUSIC] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on charter-ietf-mmusic-04-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2019 03:59:29 -0800

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-mmusic-04-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-mmusic/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wondering if we should approve this now or when ICE is actually closed (to
avoid confusion). Or when is ICE to be expected to be closed?

---

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 01:07:01 -0600

> On Feb 6, 2019, at 5:59 AM, Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

ICE only has one unpublished milestone, and that one is in the RFC Editor queue. It will close as soon as that one is processed. They won’t be taking on new work.

Thanks!

Ben.