Subject: [MMUSIC] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on charter-ietf-mmusic-04-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2019 14:02:43 -0800

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-mmusic-04-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-mmusic/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think this needs external review.

"Maintain the specifications of the Interactive Connectivity Establishment
(ICE) and specify extensions to it with demonstrated interest and value."  -->
Maybe "where there is demonstrated interest and value"? The way it is written
now sounds a bit weird.

Isn't CLUE closing soon? I wonder if it still needs to be listed.

---

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 01:08:12 -0600

> On Feb 5, 2019, at 4:02 PM, Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

I used your suggested text.

> Isn't CLUE closing soon? I wonder if it still needs to be listed.

I removed CLUE from the “coordinate closely with” list.

Thanks!

Ben.