Subject: [MMUSIC] Last Call: <draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-34.txt> (SDP: Session Description Protocol) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 07:45:23 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Multiparty Multimedia Session
Control WG (mmusic) to consider the following document: - 'SDP: Session
Description Protocol'
  <draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-34.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-04-12. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo defines the Session Description Protocol (SDP).  SDP is
   intended for describing multimedia sessions for the purposes of
   session announcement, session invitation, and other forms of
   multimedia session initiation.  This document obsoletes RFC 4566.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.