Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg-27.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 01:24:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control WG of the IETF.

        Title           : SDP-based Data Channel Negotiation
        Authors         : Keith Drage
                          Maridi R. Makaraju (Raju)
                          Richard Ejzak
                          Jerome Marcon
                          Roni Even
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg-27.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2019-04-29

Abstract:
   Data channel setup can be done using either the in-band Data Channel
   Establishment Protocol (DCEP) or using some out-of-band non-DCEP
   protocol.  This document specifies how the SDP (Session Description
   Protocol) offer/answer exchange can be used to achieve an out-of-band
   non-DCEP negotiation for establishing a data channel.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg-27
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg-27

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg-27

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/