Subject: [MMUSIC] Ignas Bagdonas' No Objection on draft-ietf-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg-25: (with COMMENT)

From: Ignas Bagdonas via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2019 09:55:27 -0700

Ignas Bagdonas has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg-25: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple of nits:

s7: are examples for SDP offer correct? c= addrtype IP6 is listed twice there.

s9.2.1, s9.2.2: s/IESG Chairs/IESG

---

From: "Roni Even (A)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 09:56:32 +0000

Hi Ignas,
Thanks,

Should be only one IP6
Also OK for IESG instead of IESG chairs
Roni

-----Original Message-----
From: Ignas Bagdonas via Datatracker [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2019 7:55 PM
To: The IESG
Cc: [email-masked]; Bo Burman; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Ignas Bagdonas' No Objection on draft-ietf-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg-25: (with COMMENT)

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this introductory paragraph, however.)

A couple of nits: