Subject: [MMUSIC] Re-adoption call for draft-ietf-mmusic-msrp-usage-data-channel

From: Bo Burman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 07:43:38 +0000

MMUSIC, authors,

This concludes the call to re-adopt "Submit SDP Negotiation of MSRP over
Data Channels as Proposed Standard" as an MMUSIC WG milestone, reviving the
expired
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-msrp-usage-data-channel/
> draft-ietf-mmusic-msrp-usage-data-channel as document.

I find that we have received sufficient interest to continue progressing
this draft and commitment from a number of people to work on it. No one has
objected this re-adoption.

I have asked our ART AD (Adam) to accept "Submit SDP Negotiation of MSRP
over Data Channels as Proposed Standard" as an MMUSIC WG milestone with
target date December 2019.

Authors, please submit a new version of the document at your earliest
convenience.

Thanks,

/Bo

MMUSIC co-chair