Subject: [MMUSIC] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg-25: (with COMMENT)

From: Barry Leiba via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2019 21:20:59 -0700

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg-25: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree with Magnus’s DISCUSS.

Please use the full BCP 14 boilerplate from RFC 8174, rather than abridging it.

— Section 5.1.1 —

   Within an 'a=dcmap:' attribute line's 'dcmap-opt' value only one
   'maxretr-opt' parameter or one 'maxtime-opt' parameter MAY be
   present.  Both MUST NOT be present.

Lower case “may” here, please.  The MUST NOT is the normative bit.

— Section 9 subsections —

Instances of “IESG Chairs” should just say “IESG”.

---

From: "Roni Even (A)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 09:52:17 +0000

Barry thanks,
Inline
Roni

-----Original Message-----
From: Barry Leiba via Datatracker [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2019 7:21 AM
To: The IESG
Cc: [email-masked]; Bo Burman; [email-masked]
Subject: Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg-25: (with COMMENT)

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this introductory paragraph, however.)

[RE]OK

— Section 5.1.1 —

[OK]

[OK]