Subject: [MMUSIC] Martin Vigoureux's No Objection on draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-35: (with COMMENT)

From: Martin Vigoureux via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 01:53:51 -0700

Martin Vigoureux has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-35: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I'm not an ABNF expert but it seems to me the errata 1795
(https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid1795) was correct, but the proposed
change has not been incorporated in the document. I've rapidly searched for a
discussion on this errata but could not find any. There might be a reason for
not applying the change and in that case, sorry to raise that again, but in
case this was an oversight then it might be worth capturing this now.

---

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 17:33:08 -0400

Martin & Barry,

> draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-35: No Objection
...
> case this was an oversight then it might be worth capturing this now.

Totally an oversight. Thank you for catching this!

I will fix it.

	Thanks,
	Paul