Subject: [MMUSIC] Barry Leiba's Discuss on draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-35: (with DISCUSS)

From: Barry Leiba via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 03:47:48 -0700

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis-35: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc4566bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll raise Martin's comment to DISCUSS level:

OLD
   decimal-uchar =       DIGIT
                         / POS-DIGIT DIGIT
                         / ("1" 2*(DIGIT))
                         / ("2" ("0"/"1"/"2"/"3"/"4") DIGIT)
                         / ("2" "5" ("0"/"1"/"2"/"3"/"4"/"5"))
NEW
   decimal-uchar =       DIGIT
                         / POS-DIGIT DIGIT
                         / ("1" 2(DIGIT))
                         / ("2" ("0"/"1"/"2"/"3"/"4") DIGIT)
                         / ("2" "5" ("0"/"1"/"2"/"3"/"4"/"5"))
END

Is there a reason NOT to make this change, or was it just overlooked?