Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-uks-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 10:08:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Unknown Key Share Attacks on uses of TLS with the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Eric Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-uks-06.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2019-07-17

Abstract:
   This document describes unknown key-share attacks on the use of
   Datagram Transport Layer Security for the Secure Real-Time Transport
   Protocol (DTLS-SRTP).  Similar attacks are described on the use of
   DTLS-SRTP with the identity bindings used in Web Real-Time
   Communications (WebRTC) and SIP identity.  These attacks are
   difficult to mount, but they cause a victim to be mislead about the
   identity of a communicating peer.  Mitigation techniques are defined
   that implementations of RFC 8122 are encouraged to deploy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-uks/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-uks-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-uks-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-uks-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/