Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-t140-usage-data-channel-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 03:49:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control WG of the IETF.

        Title           : T.140 Real-time Text Conversation over WebRTC Data Channels
        Author          : Christer Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-t140-usage-data-channel-06.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2019-09-30

Abstract:
   This document specifies how a WebRTC data channel can be used as a
   transport mechanism for Real-time text using the ITU-T Protocol for
   multimedia application text conversation (Recommendation ITU-T
   T.140), and how the SDP offer/answer mechanism can be used to
   negotiate such data channel, referred to as T.140 data channel.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-t140-usage-data-channel/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-t140-usage-data-channel-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-t140-usage-data-channel-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-t140-usage-data-channel-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/