Subject: [MMUSIC] Status of MSRP data channel draft?

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 14:15:25 +0000

Hi,

What is the status of the MSRP data channel draft?

Regards,

Christer

---

From: Jose <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 10:57:21 +0800

Comments on CEMA were addressed on last update, I think clarifications on 
gateway procedures is mostly what remains to be discussed.

If there's bandwidth for discussion I can create a pull request based on 
previous exchanges to kick it off.

---

From: Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 12:53:11 +0000

Hi,

>Comments on CEMA were addressed on last update, I think clarifications on gateway procedures is mostly what remains to be discussed.
>
>If there's bandwidth for discussion I can create a pull request based on previous exchanges to kick it off.

Unless we discuss the draft won’t get ready, so please do :)

Regards,

Christer

On 29 October 2019 22:15:33 Christer Holmberg <[email-masked]> wrote:
Hi,

Regards,

Christer