Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-t140-usage-data-channel-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2020 08:03:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control WG of the IETF.

        Title           : T.140 Real-time Text Conversation over WebRTC Data Channels
        Authors         : Christer Holmberg
                          Gunnar Hellstrom
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-t140-usage-data-channel-13.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2020-04-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies how a WebRTC data channel can be used as a
   transport mechanism for Real-time text using the ITU-T Protocol for
   multimedia application text conversation (Recommendation ITU-T
   T.140), and how the SDP offer/answer mechanism can be used to
   negotiate such data channel, referred to as T.140 data channel.  This
   document updates RFC 8373 to specify its use with WebRTC data
   channels.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-t140-usage-data-channel/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-t140-usage-data-channel-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-t140-usage-data-channel-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-t140-usage-data-channel-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/