Subject: [MMUSIC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-msrp-usage-data-channel-23.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 07:10:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control WG of the IETF.

        Title           : MSRP over Data Channels
        Authors         : Jose M. Recio
                          Christer Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-msrp-usage-data-channel-23.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2020-07-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies how the Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP)
   can be transported as a WebRTC data channel sub-protocol, using the
   SDP offer/answer generic data channel negotiation framework to
   establish such a channel.  Two network configurations are supported:
   connecting two MSRP over data channel endpoints; and a gateway
   configuration, connecting an MSRP over data channel endpoint with an
   MSRP over TCP or TLS endpoint.  This document updates RFC4975.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-msrp-usage-data-channel/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-msrp-usage-data-channel-23
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-msrp-usage-data-channel-23

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-msrp-usage-data-channel-23

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/