Subject: [MMUSIC] BUNDLE [Fwd: [rtcweb] Decision confirmations needed]

From: Flemming Andreasen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 14:52:27 -0400

Folks,

As per the note below, we have discussed with Christer and our AD and 
the plan is to re-rev the BUNDLE document as well (changing only what 
was agreed to at IETF110 plus any verified erratas).

Please let us know if you have any comments on this.

Thanks

-- Flemming (as MMUSIC co-chair)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[rtcweb] Decision confirmations needed
Date: 	Mon, 22 Mar 2021 09:10:46 +0000
From: 	Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
To: 	RTCWeb IETF <[email-masked]>

At the recent meeting there were several decisions which need confirmation.

First, the resolution of the core question of the mismatch between 
BUNDLE and JSEP was:

* Switch BUNDLE to match JSEP [Christer volunteered to do it].

If you object to this result, please send a message to the list 
explaining why and what you would like to see instead.

For the mechanism to accomplish that, the group in the meeting agreed to:

* Create a new "max-bundle-safe" [name TBD] with current 
"max-bundle-behavior". Document that "max-bundle" used to exist and now 
has unspecified and deprecated behavior.

If you object to this result, please send a message to the list 
explaining why and what you would like to see instead. Note that if you 
object to the first point and your reason for the second objection is 
that you prefer something else there, you do not need to object again.

On a functional basis the plan i  to re-rev JSEP in place rather than to 
do a patch draft.   If you object to that revision plan, please send a 
message to the list explaining why and what you would like to see instead.

Christer will discuss the same thing for BUNDLE with the ADs and chairs; 
if you have an opinion on that, please send it to the ADs and chairs of 
both RTCWEB and MMUSIC.

If you are okay with these results and did not voice your opinion at the 
meeting, please send your confirmation to the list.

Thanks,

Ted Hardie