Subject: [MMUSIC] [Errata Rejected] RFC2326 (6862)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 15:02:43 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been rejected for RFC2326,
"Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP)".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid6862

--------------------------------------
Status: Rejected
Type: Editorial

Reported by: Chris Morgan <[email-masked]>
Date Reported: 2022-02-25
Rejected by: RFC Editor  

Section: 3.6

Original Text
-------------
     The syntax conforms to ISO 8601. The npt-sec notation is optimized
     for automatic generation, the ntp-hhmmss notation for consumption
     by human readers.

Corrected Text
--------------
     The syntax conforms to ISO 8601. The npt-sec notation is optimized
     for automatic generation, the npt-hhmmss notation for consumption
     by human readers.

Notes
-----
A typo, ntp-hhmmss → npt-hhmmss.
 --VERIFIER NOTES-- 
 Already addressed in rfc7826

--------------------------------------
RFC2326 (no draft string recorded)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP)
Publication Date    : April 1998
Author(s)           : H. Schulzrinne, A. Rao, R. Lanphier
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Multiparty Multimedia Session Control RAI
Area                : Real-time Applications and Infrastructure
Stream              : IETF