Subject: [Mobike] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mobike-protocol-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IKEv2 Mobility and Multihoming Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IKEv2 Mobility and Multihoming Protocol (MOBIKE)
	Author(s)	: P. Eronen
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mobike-protocol-02.txt
	Pages		: 23
	Date		: 2005-9-12
	
This document describes the MOBIKE protocol, a mobility and
   multihoming extension to IKEv2.  MOBIKE allows hosts to update the
   (outer) IP addresses associated with IKE and IPsec Security
   Associations (SAs).  A mobile VPN client could use MOBIKE to keep the
   connection with the VPN gateway active while moving from one address
   to another.  Similarly, a multihomed host could use MOBIKE to move
   the traffic to a different interface if, for instance, the currently
   used one stops working.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobike-protocol-02.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mobike-protocol-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobike-protocol-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Mobike mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.machshav.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/mobike