Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mobileip-v2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 10:44:03 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Routing for Wireless/Mobile Hosts Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IP Mobility Support version 2
	Author(s)	: C. Perkins
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mobileip-v2-00.txt
	Pages		: 79
	Date		: 14-Nov-97
	
   This document specifies protocol enhancements that allow transparent
   routing of IP datagrams to mobile nodes in the Internet.  Each
   mobile node is always identified by its home address, regardless of
   its current point of attachment to the Internet.  While situated
   away from its home, a mobile node is also associated with a
   care-of address, which provides information about its current
   point of attachment to the Internet.  The protocol provides for
   registering the care-of address with a home agent.  The home agent
   sends datagrams destined for the mobile node through a tunnel to
   the care-of address.  After arriving at the end of the tunnel, each
   datagram is then delivered to the mobile node.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mobileip-v2-00.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-v2-00.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-v2-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ds.internic.net can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.