Subject: (mobile-ip) WG Last Call: draft-montenegro-firewall-sup-03.txt to Informational

From: Jim Solomon <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 17:38:48 -0600

[This is a re-send; apparently the first message bounced.  Sorry if
this is a dup.]

In message <[email-masked]>,
    [email-masked] writes:

> 	Title		: Firewall Support for Mobile IP
> 	Author(s)	: G. Montenegro, V. Gupta
> 	Filename	: draft-montenegro-firewall-sup-03.txt
> 	Pages		: 26
> 	Date		: 28-Jan-98

This document is now in WORKING GROUP LAST CALL.  Assuming all is
well, in two weeks it will be submitted to the IESG for publication as
an INFORMATIONAL RFC.

Regards,
Jim S.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF Mobile IP Working Group Mailing List - Archives:  software.watson.ibm.com
Unsubscribe:	unsubscribe mobile-ip		(as message body, not subject)
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]

---

From: Jim Solomon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 16:03:19 -0600

In message <[email-masked]>,

> well, in two weeks it will be submitted to the IESG for publication as

Joel,

The mobileip working group requests that

              draft-montenegro-firewall-sup-03.txt

be published as an INFORMATIONAL RFC.  There were no issues raised
during the working group Last Call.

Regards,
Jim S.