Subject: (mobile-ip)Question in RFC 2002, keyed MD5 authentication.

From: Kim kyoungil <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 10:49:28 +0900

Could you explain keyed MD5 authentication mechanism if you know about
it?
or Could you tell me where can i take data about keyed MD5
authentication?
Thank you in advance...
********************************************************
김 경일 "Kyoung-il Kim"
Department of Computer Science
Chungnam National University
Phone  : +82-042-821-7451(lab.)
beeper : 015-426-7408
E-mail : [email-masked]
WWW    : http://cclab.chungnam.ac.kr/~s_kki

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF Mobile IP Working Group Mailing List - Archives:  software.watson.ibm.com
Unsubscribe:	unsubscribe mobile-ip		(as message body, not subject)
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]