Subject: (mobile-ip) MIB for Mobileip

From: "Vishwanath. S. Edavayyanamath" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 16:08:23 +0000 (GMT)

Heloo,
	Has any one configured snmpd.conf for SNMP agents and managers.
If so please send the configurations and other details and pointers.
Thanks in Advance.
vishu

	  / . _
	/_ // //_/><_______________________________________________

	Vishwanath S. Edavayyanamath, Indian Institute of Science,
	Protocol Engineering Lab, Electrical Communication Engineering,
        Bangalore - 560 012, India.
	Ph: (+91)-80-3092282, Fax: (+91)-80-334 7991
        E-mail/Talk/Finger : [email-masked]
	WEB : http://pclab.ece.iisc.ernet.in/vishu/
	FTP : ftp://pclab.ece.iisc.ernet.in/pub/mobileip   / . _
	_________________________________________________/_ // //_/><

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF Mobile IP Working Group Mailing List - Archives:  software.watson.ibm.com
Unsubscribe:	unsubscribe mobile-ip		(as message body, not subject)
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]