Subject: [MOBILE-IP] IETF46: Timeslot Requests

From: Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 14:23:37 -0500

Hello,

The IETF has now opened the doors for scheduling WG meetings for
IETF46. If you require a time slot to present to the Mobile IP WG at this
IETF please send in your request either to me or Phil Roberts. Please
include the following information in your request:

1) Name of presenter
2) Presentation (or I-D) title
3) I-D name
4) Amount of time you need

Cheers,
Basavaraj Patil

For more info on IETF46: http://ietf.org/meetings/meetings.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------
I will be on sabbatical all of September and will be out of e-mail
range.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------