Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Wanted: old hierarchical FA draft

From: "G. Ensuque" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 09:46:02 +0100

Hi all again

I would be extremely grateful if someone could send me the now expired draft
by Charlie Perkins on Hierarchical Foreign Agents
(draft-ietf-mobileip-hierfa-00) as I cannot

Thanks in advance

Guilhem Ensuque

Mobility Futures Unit                           [email-masked]
B55-131B
BT Advanced Communications Technology Centre
Adastral Park, Martlesham Heath
IPSWICH IP5 3RE                              Tel: +44 1473 645 232
UK                                                   Fax: +44 1473 646 885

---

From: Kuang-Hwei Chi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 00:15:49 +0800

>IPSWICH IP5 3RE                              Tel: +44 1473 645 232

Hello Guilhem,

Please visit web site
        http://www.svrloc.org/~charliep/txt/hierfa/hierfa.txt

Best

Chi

--
Kuang-Hwei Chi, Institute of Computer Science & Information Engineering
National Chiaotung University, Hsinchu, Taiwan    Phone: +886-3-5731892
Email: [email-masked]   WWW: http://www.csie.nctu.edu.tw/~chikh