Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Call For Participation in Mobile-IPv6 Connectathon

From: Isabelle Chrisment <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 09:35:28 +0200

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

                    MOBILE IPv6 CONNECTATHON

                    September 15-  17, 1999,
                    LORIA, Nancy, France

The G6 group is organizing a mobile-IPv6 connectathon in France, in
Nancy,
on September 15, 16 & 17 1999. Nancy is located in the east of France.
If you have mobile-IPv6 code and would like to participate to this
event complete the enclosed  registration form before END OF AUGUST.

Further information is available at http://www.loria.fr/~ichris/mobipv6

REGISTRATION FORM FOR  MOBILE-IPv6 CONNECTATHON'99

Workshop Date : Septembre 15  - September 17 1999
The reception of participants will begin September 15, from 10.00 am to
10.30 am.
The workshop will be ended  September 17, at  midday.

Conference Location  INRIA-LORIA/ Nancy
                     615 rue du Jardin Botanique
                     BP 101
                     54602 Villers-Lès-Nancy
                     url : http://www.loria.fr

Registration form to be completed and forwarded to [email-masked]

_______________________________________________________________________________
Name (first, middle, last)

_______________________________________________________________________________
Affiliation (for badge)

_______________________________________________________________________________
Title/Job Function

_______________________________________________________________________________
Address

_______________________________________________________________________________
City                               Prov/State
Zip Code

_______________________________________________________________________________
Country

_______________________________________________________________________________
Telephone

_______________________________________________________________________________
Fax

_______________________________________________________________________________
E-mail

Participation in the Dinner   :
(9/16/1999)                     Yes  __
                                No   __

Date/Time of arrival   :

Date/Time of departure :