Subject: [MOBILE-IP] QoS [diff-serv or int-serv/RSVP], and Windows MIP implementation

From: Foo Chun Choong <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 21:51:24 +0800

Hi Guilhem,

We at NUS have done some work regarding MIPv4 and RSVP/int-serv
integration. Some documents regarding this can be obtained from
http://mip.ee.nus.edu.sg/slcchua.ps.gz , slcfoo.ps.gz , and slcloh.ps.gz
The source code for the prototype implementation that we've developed here
at NUS to support MIP/RSVP/int-serv integration can be obtained from
http://mip.ee.nus.edu.sg/v3.0beta

BTW, we would also like to gauge the interest of the MIP community regarding an
implementation of MIP on Windows. We have developed a prototype implementation
of MN on Win95, and the agents on NT, and are contemplating an open-source
release of the source code for these if there's a big enough demand for it.

Regards,
Foo Chun Choong,
NUS Mobile IP project, http://mip.ee.nus.edu.sg
National University of Singapore

---

From: Richard Draves <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 17:19:12 -0700

> There's source code for an IPv6 stack in NT, just check out Microsoft
> Research's web site (a link to this site is also available at
> our NUS MIP
> web page). AFAIK, no free source codes available for MIP and QoS on
> Windows yet.

Our MSR IPv6 release includes correspondent-node support for Mobile IPv6.

Rich