Subject: Re: [MOBILE-IP] Status of FAC draft?

From: Roberts Phil-QA3445 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 10:31:19 -0600

Unfortunately I was moving at the time so my personal archive is not
complete.  But here is what I recall and can determine from the archive.  We
made a working group last call at the end of September.  Pat incorporated
many comments from early in October into the latest FA Challenge draft which
pushed it up to version 06. The draft was published on 10/21 and he asked
once again for comments.

Based on this I would say it's ready to go.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 1999 9:03 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [MOBILE-IP] Status of FAC draft?

I was under the impression that last call was issued for this draft on the
day of the I-D deadline in October.

PatC
> Raj,
>
> I meant to ask about the status of the Foreign Agent Challenge (FAC) draft
at
> the MIP WG meeting last week. We in TR45.6 are very interested to see this
> draft progress, and understood consensus had been reached on the MIP
mailing
> list to add the MN RADIUS (CHAP) extension to FAC. I also undsrstood that
> that draft was in last call.
>
> Please advise regards the status of the FAC draft progressing on the
> standards track.
>
> Thanks,
> Tom Hiller

---

From: Basavaraj Patil <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 11:46:21 -0600

Version 6 of the Foreign Agent Challenge draft was issued by the IETF on
October 27th.
This version includes the changes based on comments and discussions that
occured on the mailing list. In my status presentation to the routing area
at IETF46, I
mentioned that this draft would go to WG last call after IETF46 again.
I will issue a WG last call on this draft as soon as I am done sending this
e-mail.

-Basavaraj

> > I meant to ask about the status of the Foreign Agent
> Challenge (FAC) draft at
> > draft progress, and understood consensus had been reached
> on the MIP mailing