Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Become a reviewer for iNet Reviews and receive books, software, products you can keep for free!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 04:13:53 -0500

iNet News Nov 1999 (for reviewers and prospects only)

INet Reviews needs book, software & product reviewers. You may
request any virtually title or consumer product. Titles are
shipped directly to you with the freight paid from the publisher
or manufacturer. You write a brief review and post it to our web
site. After you write brief review you keep all review titles.

For your review starter information kit send an email message
with the words STARTER 1112g36 in the message subject line to
[email-masked] The starter kit contains complete
information plus a 70 page list of review products others have
received.

WIN A FREE $300 HP Digital Camera or a $600 Sony DVD
player.Drawing every 30 days. The winning odds last month were 1
in 489.

This message is directed for iNet reviewers and referrals only.
If you received this message by mistake, reply with the single
word REMOVE to have your name removed from our email message
database.

If you have trouble responding to this email message, please send
a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope to iNet Reviews, 4015 Holcomb
Bridge Road, Ste 350-905, Norcross, GA 30092 and we will send you
the starter kit info.