Subject: [MOBILE-IP] Document Action: Mobile IP Network Access Identifier Extension to Experimental

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 09:07:41 -0500

The IESG has approved the Internet-Draft 'Mobile IP Network Access
Identifier Extension' <draft-ietf-mobileip-mn-nai-05.txt> as an
Experimental Protocol.  This document is the product of the IP Routing
for Wireless/Mobile Hosts Working Group.  The IESG contact persons are
David Oran and Rob Coltun.

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 07:18:25 -0800

> Experimental Protocol.  This document is the product of the IP Routing
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^
> David Oran and Rob Coltun.

I am a little confused by this e-mail. The charter states:

Jun 99       Submit Internet-Draft for NAI support in Mobile IP to IESG for
             consideration as a Proposed Standard.
                                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Was experimental the intended track for the relatively simple document?

PatC