Subject: [MOBILE-IP] unsubscribe

From: Beacham Gordon-CGB005 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 10:26:20 -0600

unsubscribe

                -----Original Message-----
                From:   [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
                Sent:   Saturday, November 13, 1999 11:47 AM
                To:     [email-masked]
                Subject:        [MOBILE-IP] Where's your homeplace ?

                 HOSTING AND MAILING SPECIAL - $750   ( plus a one time $175
setup fee)

                  We will give You up to 5 megs of space on our bulk
friendly host server

                  and We will mail your ad to 100,000 recipients or save $50
bucks and do your own mailing.

                  ( You or We can do a one day or one weekend mailing per
month only on any number. )

                                To Order Just Call US @ (888) 341-4786

                We are a clearing house for targeted email lists, general
lists and for advertising !

                We have lists of every geographic market in the US.  We have
attorneys, investors (over 600,000),
                stockbrokers, insurance executives, high net-worth
individuals, CEO's, marketing executives, sales-people, business
associations, accountants, opportunity seekers, farmers, government workers,
dentists, veterinarians, entertainment, golfers, gamblers, sports
enthusiasts, fitness & health enthusiasts, body-builders, women and women's
organizations, parents...many many more...

                We have large numbers of domain lists like AT&T, AOL,
COMPUSERVE, EARTHLINK, MCI, Sprintmail and many free services like
Rocketmail, Hotmail, Juno, and many, many more.

                All Our addresses have been run against the Global remove
list, They are very clean and up to date.

                                    WANT US TO JUST MAIL FOR YOU?

_________________________________________________________________

                We Can Mail For You Now at special low prices !!! Hurry
while the
                prices are so low!!!!

                                  *First time customer Special !!!

                *Advertise to 1 Million people for $999         SALE $699.00
sale

                *Advertise to 2 Million people for $1499        SALE  $999

                             (plus 20,000 targeted FREE)

                *Advertise to 5 Million people for $2999        SALE  $1999

                             (plus 50,000 targeted FREE)

                *Advertise to 10 Million people for $4999       SALE
$3999.00
                                     ( the Blast )

                                 (plus 75,000 targeted FREE)

                *Advertise to 25 Million people for $9999      SALE
$5999.00
                                     ( the  Big  Blast )

                                (plus 100,000 targeted FREE)

                Targeted Mailing is possible at a rate of $299 per 10,000

                     (A $25 set up fee for all mailings under a million)

                                             WANT TO DO IT YOURSELF?

_________________________________________________________________

                2  Million eMail Address + FREE Bulk Mailer...........
$199.00

                5  Million eMail Address + FREE Bulk Mailers..........
$399.00

                15 Million eMail Address + FREE Bulk Mailer...........
$499.00
                    (very fresh)

                (For TARGETED OR REGIONAL LIST PRICING PLEASE CALL (888)
341-4786.)

                So if You or Your company are interested in advertising Your
product or service, or if You just need a great deal, more traffic at Your
site; We can help.

                To Order Just Call US @ (888) 341-4786

                 To be REMOVED simply call our toll free number at
                1-800-811-3190 ext. 5033 and CLEARLY spell out your email
addresses and/or
                your domain. If you do not spell it clearly you will NOT be
removed.
                Our remove is FREE. You will be removed and never sent mail
again.
                Thank You

                Remove:  1-800-811-3190 ext. 5033

                Winner-3