Subject: [mobile-ip] Use of NATs/VPN with MIP discussion at IETF51

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 23:04:47 -0500

Hello,

Since there has been some discussion on this topic on the list and a few
drafts
proposing solutions, I had proposed (to some of the authors of these
I-Ds) that
we get together at IETF51 to discuss this topic outside the Mobile IP WG
meeting.
We can expand this to involve all those who are interested in this
topic. 

A couple of possibilities:
1. Meet on Sunday (Aug 5th) evening at the registration desk (or the
bar)
2. Meet on Monday afternoon (between 2:00 and 4:00 PM)

Please e-mail me directly ([email-masked]) if you wish to
participate and  we will decide by the end of this week on when/where to
meet.

Cheers,
-Basavaraj

---

From: James Kempf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 08:33:44 -0700 (PDT)

I'd like to participate.

		jak
		
>From: [email-masked]
>content-class: urn:content-classes:message
>Subject: [mobile-ip] Use of NATs/VPN with MIP discussion at IETF51
>Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 23:04:47 -0500
>X-MS-Has-Attach: 
>X-MS-TNEF-Correlator: 
>X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft Exchange V6.0.4418.65
>Thread-Topic: Use of NATs/VPN with MIP discussion at IETF51
>Thread-Index: AcET9dcyw7rXLH/kEdWwVwAAhj/HZA==
>To: <[email-masked]>
>X-OriginalArrivalTime: 24 Jul 2001 04:04:47.0723 (UTC) 
FILETIME=[C7736BB0:01C113F5]
>X-MIME-Autoconverted: from quoted-printable to 8bit by sunroof.eng.sun.com id 
f6O44bY17785