Subject: [mobile-ip] The recent mail-loop...

From: Steven Glass - Solaris Software <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 13:18:01 -0400 (EDT)

I believe the email loop problem we just experienced has been fixed.  The 
timing, existing as it does, had this happenned overnight here in the US, and so 
wasn't noticed until this morning.  I'll be monitoring the headers a little 
closer for a while to make sure it's done with.
    
    For the curious, it was a machine in .kr, and (hopefully) ironically, one of 
the email addresses I removed was "memories@..."
    
                              Cheers,
                                  Steve

---

From: Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 10:19:27 -0700

FWIW,
I've been noticing problems on the seamoby list, but because of the filters
I've applied, it didn't actually cause a loop. I've removed the e-mail address
you mention below, and it seems to have fixed the problem.

PatC