Subject: [mobile-ip] New Internet Draft on proactive mobility over Mobile IPv6

From: Theo Pagtzis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 12:34:22 -0700

Hi all,

   here is the link for our draft specification submitted yesterday to
the Internet drafts management group of IETF.

The draft specification is mainly targeting the MobileIP group, but it
bears great relevance to the Seamoby group and in particular the context
transfer design team. Hence the cross-posting.

The draft comprizes of two documents due to the complexity of schematics
and a formulae that accompany the design specified. For this reason the
reader is invited to read the ascii version but consult the postscript
version for schematics and formulae.

The postscript version is self contained while we are striving towards
making the ASCII version a stand alone document with its own text art
schematics and formulae.

Both ASCII and Postscript version of the draft can be found at

http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/t.pagtzis/docs/docs.html

with details as follows:

        Title           :  A Framework for Proactive Mobility in Mobile
IPv6.
        Author(s)    :  Theo Pagtzis and Peter Kirstein
        Filename    :  draft-pagtzis-mobileip-proactivev6-00.txt/.ps
        Pages         :   78 (ASCII), 81 (postscript)
        Date           : 10-Jul-01

Any comments would be highly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Theo

UCL/Mobile Systems

---

From: Theo Pagtzis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 13:48:28 -0700

Hi Madjid,

    Strange since it worked for me in my unix box in the US.

Anyway, it should also be reachable by accessing:

http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/t.pagtzis/

then select the Docs section

and from that select the draft either ASCII or Postscript version.

Cheers

Theo

UCL/Mobile Systems

Nakhjiri Madjid-MNAKHJI1 wrote:

> Theo,
>
> your link doesn't work.
>
> Madjid
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Theo Pagtzis [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 2:56 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [seamoby-context] New Internet Draft on proactive mobility over
> Mobile IPv6
>
> Hi all,
>
> transfer design team.
>         Title     :  A Framework for Proactive Mobility in Mobile IPv6.