Subject: RE: [mobile-ip] Concern over draft-team-mobileip-mipv6-sec-reqts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 15:45:15 -0500

Folks,

I do not believe we are making any constructive progress with this
thread
here and I would like to request that it not continue any further.

We can express our opinions and views without having to get abrasive.
Please refrain from making any accusations at individuals who are in the
role of editors for specific WG documents. 
Charlie is the editor of the MIPv6 spec and as editor will only make
changes
that are agreed upon. If you have concerns about the changes that have
been
made in the current document, please raise the issue with the chairs or
the ADs
and we will deal with that. 

-Basavaraj

---

From: Michael Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 13:53:35 -0700 (PDT)

> role of editors for specific WG documents. 

   As opposed to accusations that by disagreeing with changes
   as well as agreeing with the statements in the security
   analysis that you are trying destroy and discredit MIPv6?

 > and we will deal with that. 

   Yes. I object to pulling IPsec out of the MIPv6 draft and
   would like to know how consensus was evaluated for that
   change.

		Mike