Subject: [mobile-ip] Do we need Reverse Tunnel in MIPv6 ?

From: "Jiwoong Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 14:21:04 +0900

Do we need Reverse Tunnel in Mobile IPv6 for location privacy ?

Then, can you imagine different requirement for Reverse tunnel in Mobile
IPv6?

Regards,
Jiwoong

---

From: "Qiang Zhang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 11:01:35 -0400

That would be interesting, then the HA will be required to shadow the
binding update to CN, the MN has to go through an encapsulation reverse
tunnel. I can imagine in a scenario that the MN has no Security Assoc
with others but the HA and requires only the SA to/from HA, then the
routing can be fixed in that way. Correct?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jiwoong Lee [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 12:21 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [mobile-ip] Do we need Reverse Tunnel in MIPv6 ?

Regards,
Jiwoong