Subject: RE: [mobile-ip] proposed agenda

From: "Iyer, Prakash" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 15:23:12 -0700

We now have many drafts addressing the problem of NAT and VPN traversal for
mobile IP.
Can we have a slot on the agenda to summarize these solutions and discuss WG
next steps.

-Prakash
Intel Arch Labs

---

From: Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 16:06:14 -0700

> Can we have a slot on the agenda to summarize these solutions and discuss WG
Discussing next steps, and understanding whether this is an area of work
that the WG should add to its charter seems reasonable. However, summarizing
the solutions can be done by simply reading the drafts. If folks care, they
will read them. 

PatC

---

From: "Henrik Levkowetz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 02:07:06 +0200

Pat,

	I agree. Furthermore, from the amount of comments so far, it would seem 
that although important to those concerned (including myself), the number of 
people interested in this topic at this time is fairly limited. Possibly a bar 
BOF or similar would get us moving forward quite as well as time on the MIP 
workgroup agenda, except that maybe some agenda time might be needed to 
understand whether this should be an area of work for the workgroup.

	Best,
		Henrik