Subject: [mobile-ip] draft-shen-rsvp-mobileipv6-interop-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 14:53:09 -0500

Hi,

We recently submit a new ID titled "An Interoperation Framework for
Using RSVP in Mobile IPv6 Networks". This draft proposes a Mobile IPv6
and RSVP interoperation scheme. In this scheme, the underlying mobility
support mechanism is required to provide a unique flow identity
regardless of node mobility, making the node mobility transparent to
flow QoS handling mechanisms. Thus QoS signaling delay as well as data
packet delays and losses during handoff can be reduced.

You can find the draft at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shen-rsvp-mobileipv6-interop-0
0.txt. 

Comments and suggestions are very welcome. 

BR,

Haihong

-- 
Haihong Zheng
Mobile Networks Laboratory
Nokia Research Center, Irving, Texas, USA