Subject: [mobile-ip] Mobile Operators REquirements (MORE) BOF

From: James Kempf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 09:56:36 -0700 (PDT)

Folks,

Apologies for the wide posting.

Recently, there was a draft posted 
(draft-reynolds-mobile-isp-requirements-00.txt) that discusses requirements
for wireless ISPs (WISPs) for IP protocols related to or impacted
by mobility. There has been some discussion on the mailing list
([email-masked], usual majordomo subscription procedure) about the
requirements. We are now in the process of planning for a BOF at IETF 51
in London. If anyone is interested in speaking at the BOF, please send
me email.

		jak

---

From: Theo Pagtzis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 11:21:03 -0700

Hi James,

   what would be the talk about? That is, what would be expected by a speaker
in such a BoF?

Thanks

Theodore

---

From: "Jiwoong Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 17:38:24 +0900

James,

Did you succeed in acquiring time slot for MORE BOF ?
I counldn't find it in the current agenda.

Cheers,
Jiwoong

----- Original Message -----
From: "James Kempf" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>;
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 1:56 AM
Subject: [mobile-ip] Mobile Operators REquirements (MORE) BOF

---

From: Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 07:19:08 -0700

> I counldn't find it in the current agenda.

yes, it is during the first hour of Monday's seamoby WG meeting.

PatC