Subject: RE: [mobile-ip] proposed agenda

From: "Hesham Soliman (ERA)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 14:19:45 +0200

> v6 Fast Handover draft-ietf-mobileip-fast-mipv6-01.txt
>    BETH addition? James 10 minutes draft-kempf-beth-ipv6-01.txt
>    Implementation experience report Rajeev Koodli 10 minutes
> 
	=> I'd be really interested to know if you have an implementation
	of the Fast Handoff draft. Rajeev ? 
	Would you be able to give some information on the platform used 
	or (if open source) whether it could be downloaded from somewhere  ?

	Thanks, 
	Hesham

---

From: Rajeev Koodli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 11:36:42 -0700

Hello Hesham,

We are working on FMIPv6 implementation.  This is in a unix* platform.
The talk is about the experiences in the on-going implementation.

Regards,

-Rajeev