Subject: [mobile-ip] agenda

From: Phil Roberts <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 14:06:11 -0400

Folks,

    here's what we'd like to ship.  The only change since the last version
is a 10 minute slot for "handover smoothing."  This is based on the
discussion generated from the draft on simultaneous bindings.  I put
myself as the placeholder presenter for this but we'll determine how to
handle this as the discussion unfolds.

Phil and Raj

--------------------------------

Agenda   Phil   5 minutes
Update on WG docs  Phil 10 minutes

   This slot is for last minute updates.  Here is the current status of docs
   that are in last call or submitted to Abha.

   draft-ietf-mobileip-mier-07.txt (submitted)
   draft-ietf-mobileip-gnaie-04.txt (submitted)
   draft-ietf-mobileip-3g wireless-ext-06.txt (being updated based on IESG
feedback)
   draft-ietf-mobileip-rfc2002-bis-06.txt (being updated based on IESG
feedback)
   draft-ietf-mobileip-gen-key-00.txt (wg last call expires Friday 7/20
hopefully submitted)
   draft-ietf-mobileip-aaa-key-07.txt (to be submitted Friday 7/20)
   draft-ietf-mobileip-qos-requirements-00.txt (wg last call expires 7/25)
   draft-ietf-mobileip-reg-tunnel-04.txt (being updated)
   draft-ietf-mobileip-optim-10.txt (past wg last call, sitting on it until
MIP v6
         issues resolved)

Moving MIPv4 to draft standard  Charlie  10 minutes

Mobile IP v6 security update  ? draft-team-mobileip-mipv6-sec-reqts-00.txt
15 minutes
Mobile IP v6 other changes in -14 Charlie 5 minutes
draft-ietf-mobileip-ipv6-14.txt

v4 Low Latency Handover Karim  5 minutes
draft-ietf-mobileip-lowlatency-handoffs-v4-01.txt
   Is there anyone who can share implementation experiences?
   Is this doc ready for last call?

v6 Fast Handover draft-ietf-mobileip-fast-mipv6-01.txt
   BETH addition? James 10 minutes draft-kempf-beth-ipv6-01.txt
   Implementation experience report Rajeev Koodli 10 minutes

Handover Smoothing Phil 10 minutes

Mobile Network Support Thierry Ernst 15 minutes
Mobile IP Component Redundancy Gopal 10 minutes

LMM Requirements Carl Williams 15 minutes
(draft-ietf-mobileip-lmm-requirements-00.txt)

Issues from the list Raj 15 minutes

---

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 10:42:13 -0500

I wonder what will happen in the second session of mobile ip WG on Tuesday
between 1700-1800.
Maybe time for the social event?

--
Behcet