Subject: [mobile-ip] slides fror IETF ad-hoc on NATs

From: "Shahrier, Sharif M." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 17:17:29 -0400

I will be showing a few slides at the ad-hoc on NATs. You can find it at:
ftp://ftp.interdigital.com

usr: mobileip
pass: ident

file_name: nat_2.ppt

Sharif.

---

From: Gerald Maguire <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 20:40:22 +0200 (MET DST)

Sharif,

You slides present essentially the same ideas as the other proposal
for supporting mobility using remapping at routers (using VM ideas) --
"A Network Architecture Providing Host Migration Transparency", by
Fumio Teraoka, Yasuhiko Yokore, Mario Tokoro, presented at Sigcomm'91
(Sept. 1991), pp. 209-220. The only difference is that you do the
(re)mapping at the NAT boxes, rather than at each of the routers on the
path.

Chip