Subject: [mobile-ip] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mobileip-fast-mipv6-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 07:07:46 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Routing for Wireless/Mobile Hosts Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Fast Handovers for Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)	: G. Dommety, A. Yegin, C. Perkins, G. Tsirtsis, 
                          K. Malki, M. Khalil
	Filename	: draft-ietf-mobileip-fast-mipv6-02.txt
	Pages		: 36
	Date		: 26-Jul-01
	
This document specifies protocol enhancements to MIPv6 that enable
mobile nodes to quickly  change their point of attachment  to the
Internet, i.e., move from one Access Router to another.  These
protocol enhancements are intended to minimize the time during which
a mobile node is unable to send or receive IPv6 packets (i.e., the
handover latency).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-fast-mipv6-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-mobileip-fast-mipv6-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-fast-mipv6-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.