Subject: [mobile-ip] Re: Scalability of Binding Updates

From: Michael Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 08:21:59 -0700 (PDT)

Pat Calhoun writes:
 > I'm sure that the new solution will be much better, and will address
 > my concerns. I just didn't want to take Mike's BS that I was the one
 > involved in this one to try to show how AAA keys is bad.

   Unless you constitute the sum total of the MIP working
   group, I have not now, nor ever in the past implied that
   you personally have had anything to do with the BU security
   fiasco.

		Mike

---

From: Pat Calhoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 08:17:30 -0700

>    you personally have had anything to do with the BU security

Thanks... I obviously misread your statement, which you later clarified. This
e-mail (which wasn't supposed to be sent to the list) was sent prior to your
response that you were in fact not accusing me of this fiasco.

Thanks and my appologies for having put words in your mouth,

PatC