Subject: [mobile-ip] Interop test event

From: "Hesham Soliman (EPA)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 16:03:48 +1000

[Sending for Sarolta ]

Dear madams/sirs,

We are pleased to inform you about the preparation of an
interoperability event which will be organised by the Conformance Lab of
Ericsson Research.

The topics addressed during the interoperability event are:

- Mobile IPv6 (<draft-ietf-mobileip-ipv6-13.txt>) and
- Hierarchical Mobile IPv6 (<draft-ietf-mobileip-hmipv6-04.txt>)

The event is scheduled for 3rd-7th December in Budapest, Hungary. 

The conformance test services of Conformance Lab on the above mentioned
protocols will be available for the participants at the event. 
We will provide testing facilities and some experts will also be present
during the event for assisting the participants. 

Participation on the event is free of charge.

Update information will be maintained on Ericsson Hungary's website
<http://www.ericsson.co.hu/conform>. Detailed information and registration
to the event will be available soon.

Suggestions are welcome.

Looking forward to recording your participation and meeting you at the
event.

Best regards

Sarolta Dibuz

-- 
Sarolta Dibuz  Ph.D.                [email-masked]
Conformance Center (ETH/RLSC)       Mobile: +36-30-202-6180
Ericsson Hungary Ltd.               Tel: +36-1-437 7784
P.O.B. 107, 1300 Budapest, Hungary  Fax: +36-1-437 7219

---

From: Greg Daley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 11:46:23 +1000

It looks like we are being given our opportunity.

		Greg