Subject: RE: [mobile-ip] Mobile Nodes for Testing

From: "Shahrier, Sharif M." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 11:14:18 -0400

I am also interested in this, with respect to Visual C running on Windows
2000. Thanks.

-Sharif.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kishore Asarpota [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2001 11:05 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [mobile-ip] Mobile Nodes for Testing

Hi,

Is there a Mobile Node product out there that I can use for
testing my HA and FA routers. I am just curious to find out
what is everyone using as their MN for testing. I have the Linux
version running, is there anything else.

thx, kishore

---

From: Tom Weckström <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 05:23:41 +0300

Hello.

You should try Lifix Go! Mobile Node on Windows platforms. Lifix Go!
supports Win 2000 and Win 98/ME/XP versions are available as betas.
Naturally, Linux is supported as well. :-) Standards compliance has been
tested against Cisco's IOS and Dynamics - HUT Mobile IP. More
information is available at http://www.lifix.fi

Regards, Tom

-- 
        Tom Weckström           [email-masked]