Subject: [mobile-ip] Ipv6 interoperabilty event including mobile Ipv6 topics

From: Philippe Cousin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 12:56:17 +0200

dear all members off the IP mobile area

As you may be aware of, ETSI is organising a second IPv6 interoperability
event  .
The registration is now open at our web site
(<http://www.etsi.org/plugtests/02UpcomingEvents/IPv6/IPv6_home.htm> ).

Key expertise from UNH (US), TAHI(JP), ERICSSON(HU) and IRISA (FR) will be
offered on site. Test tools, test cases and new test scenarios for Mobile
IPv6 will be available all the week.

As your are highly involved in Mobile IPv6 we would not miss your
participation  in order to have a maximum value at this interoperability
event . Don't miss to check that your products are interoperable with others
as well as still learning on specific technical features with are important
for you and the whole technical community.

As you know , E.T.S.I is a neutral and non-for-profit organisation and
therefore we are acting for the benfit of the Ipv6 community with the
support of the EU eEurope initiative. "ETSI brings competitors together to
advance IPv6"( see press release
<http://www.etsi.org/pressroom/Previous/2001/IPv6_event.htm>  )

We count on your participation

regards
Philippe

Philippe COUSIN
Interoperability Service Manager
Tel: + 33 (0)4 92 94 4306
Fax: +33 (0)4 93 65 4716
http://www.etsi.org/plugtests/