Subject: [mobile-ip] Timeslot requests for IETF 52

From: "Patil Basavaraj (NET/Dallas)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 17:11:29 -0500

Hello,

We are now taking requests for timeslots for the Mobile IP WG meeting
at IETF 52. We have requested one long time-slot (2.5 hours) to be
allocated for Mobile IP discussions at the upcoming meeting.
Please note that as usual we will be allocating timeslots to agenda
items that are critical to the Mobile IP WG. 
The primary intent is to use the meeting at SLC to resolve issues that
cannot be resolved over the mailing list.

Requests should contain:
1. I-D name/title
2. Amount of time required
3. Why is this I-D important for the MIP WG?

Regards,
Basavaraj
Phil

NOTE: There are two (2) Internet-Draft Cutoff dates

November 14th: Cutoff for Initial Submissions (new documents)
November 21st: FINAL Internet-Draft Cutoff