Subject: [mobile-ip] Multi-homing MIPv6???

From: Phillip Neumiller <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 10:23:10 -0400

Hi

I have a non-security related question! I don't recall seeing any
discussion of mult-homing and its relation to MIPv6 HO.  Perhaps
I missed something.  Also, I don't recall seeing much discussion
of SCTP and MIPv6.  Did I miss this discussion or has it occured
elsewhere or not at all on any list?

Thank you,

Phil

--
Mesh Networks, Inc. (www.meshnetworks.com)
Phillip D. Neumiller, Staff Scientist
[email-masked] PH: 1-407-659-5387
****************************************************************************
This e-mail is intended only for the addressee named above and may contain
confidential, proprietary or privileged information. If you are not the
named addressee or the person responsible for delivering the message to the
named addressee, please inform us promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the
e-mail and destroy any printed copy. The contents should not be disclosed to
anyone and no copies should be made. We take reasonable precautions to
ensure that our emails are virus free. However we accept no responsibility
for any virus transmitted by us and recommend that you subject any incoming
e-mail to your own virus checking procedures.