Subject: RE: [mobile-ip] RFC3012bis - Comments from ADs (Protocol related) (ISSUE 10)

From: "Ahmad Muhanna" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 10:49:51 -0500

Please see comments inline.

Regards;
Ahmad Muhanna

Non-editorial comments associated with RFC3012bis:

Please post your comments with the appropriate issue number in the subject
line (instead of simply replying to this email).

-Chairs.

10. Section 3.4

    The section doesn't specify what checks the HA does on the received
    registration request; it just specifies what it needs to put in
    the reply. 

In other words, this RFC does not introduce any extra checking on the
received RRQ message
other than recognizing the MN-FA Challenge extension and what already exist
in all other 
related standards, especially RFC 3344 (3220, 2002).

I do not see any problem with this.

Regards,
Ahmad