Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC-12/31/02

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 14:12:48 -0500

Released 12/31/2002
700 MHZ PUBLIC SAFETY BAND 
GENERAL USE CHANNELS - 
ANNOUNCEMENT DOCKET NUMBER FOR 
FILINGS RELATED TO REGIONAL PLANS

(DA No. 02-3497) (Dkt No 02-378) WTB 
Contact: Jeannie Benfaida at (202) 418-0680  

http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3497A1.doc
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3497A1.pdf
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3497A1.txt

Released 12/31/2002
PETITION SEEKING DECLARATORY RULING 
THAT THE HOMEOWNER ASSOCIATION RULES 
OF THE WOODMERE TOWNHOME ASSOCIATION 
OF DARIEN, ILLINOIS ARE PREEMPTED BY THE 
COMMISSION'S OVER-THE-AIR RECEPTION 
DEVICES RULE (DA No. 02-3609). MB 
Contact: Rosalee Chiara at (202) 418-0754
News Media Contact: Michelle Russo at (202) 418-7200

http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3609A1.doc
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3609A1.pdf
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3609A1.txt

CITY OF HOUSTON, TEXAS
Granted the Request for Waiver filed by Houston
Action by: Chief, Public Safety and Private Wireless Division, 
Wireless Telecommunications Bureau
Adopted: 12/30/2002 by ORDER. (DA No. 02-3131). WTB

(Allows transfer of 10 channel 800 Mhz license from SW Bell to 
City of Houston to expand existing 5 channel system at Houston Airport)

http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3131A1.doc
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3131A1.pdf
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3131A1.txt

BOROUGH OF FORT LEE, NJ
Granted the request for waiver associated with the captioned application 
filed by the Borough of Fort Lee
Action by: Chief, Public Safety and Private Wireless Division, 
Wireless Telecommunications Bureau
Adopted: 12/30/2002 by ORDER WTB 

(Granted Waiver to allow use of 8 UHF (470-480 MHZ) unassisgned
non-public safety frequencies for Public Safety system)

http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229990A1.doc
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229990A1.pdf
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229990A1.txt

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/