Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel ups ante

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 23:43:30 GMT

From:  [email-masked] 
Date:  Fri Dec 27, 2002  9:13 am
Subject:  Re: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel ups ante

Funny............ I don't remember  

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's your whole problem buddy. I have sat back and listened to your dribble for sometime. Your messages are all over the internet and now you want to bitch about them? I guess you sent this message to everyone else right? You are a hypocrite, I see messages from here and other places that you place on other groups.  Please give us a break. You constantly embarrass yourself in front of others and then want to do damage control. If you were so worried about your clients you would not make so many stupid comments. I hope your clients read this too. 

You want to talk about libel?
I bet you don't remember when you publicly called a member of the Bar an inferior lawyer do you? It happened right here. I asked that you be banned but It did not happen. Very unlucky for us. I would have canceled you ticket right there and send a copy of the message to your boss. I'm tired of your political posturing on this group,the APCO group and others. Do us all a favor a save your dribble for the court room. If you say it on the Internet, it could end up anywhere (including the PCIA board). 

You better hurry I heard they just posted one of you messages on the PCIA board. Go Get'em Tiger!

Get a life.

Ron Glassman

And don't worry if my message is not posted I will send it directly to you.

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "marcel_rf1 <[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 20:59:25 -0000

Alan,

Ron is correct. 

Your messages are all over the internet(without your permission I'm 
sure. Some of the places I have seen them are very odd)

You did call Robert S. and "Inferior Lawyer".

You did repost MY MESSAGES on other lists (Without my permission. I 
have seen it myself).

Your hypocritical arugument is NULL and this is THE END of this topic.

BTW- Ron 

Alan is not a trial lawyer, he makes his arguments mainly on paper.

--- In [email-masked], chasepilot@n... wrote:
> From:  landmobilelawyer@a... 
> That's your whole problem buddy. I have sat back and listened to 
your dribble for sometime. Your messages are all over the internet and 
now you want to bitch about them? I guess you sent this message to 
everyone else right? You are a hypocrite, I see messages from here and 
other places that you place on other groups.  Please give us a break. 
You constantly embarrass yourself in front of others and then want to 
do damage control. If you were so worried about your clients you would 
not make so many stupid comments. I hope your clients read this too. 
> I bet you don't remember when you publicly called a member of the 
Bar an inferior lawyer do you? It happened right here. I asked that 
you be banned but It did not happen. Very unlucky for us. I would have 
canceled you ticket right there and send a copy of the message to your 
boss. I'm tired of your political posturing on this group,the APCO 
group and others. Do us all a favor a save your dribble for the court 
room. If you say it on the Internet, it could end up anywhere 
(including the PCIA board).