Subject: RE: [NEXTEL-1] Bumbling Barry West-Revises Nextel Year End Subscr iber Numbers Down.

From: "Vogler, Terry R. (TVOGLER)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 11:03:29 -0500

A very Brit-centric view.  See there was good reason to revolt in 1775.
 
Terry
A Mid-Westerner
-----Original Message-----
From: Todd Ellis [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 6:39 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [NEXTEL-1] Bumbling Barry West-Revises Nextel Year End
Subscriber Numbers Down.

Thank you Barry for providing me with a wide-open market.
 
Todd Ellis

Barry also told investors:

"Most people in the United States live either on the East or West Coast and
you would go
Bankrupt trying to cover every rural area"

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor	

ADVERTISEMENT
 
<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=219695.2596658.3969980.1927555/D=egroupweb/S=17073678
02:HM/A=1226184/R=0/*http://ad.doubleclick.net/jump/N879.ameritrade.yahoo/B1
054521.11;sz=300x250;adc=ZHS;ord=1039003534?> 	
 
<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=219695.2596658.3969980.1927555/D=egroupmai
l/S=:HM/A=1226184/rand=860710633> 	

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .