Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Merrill Lynch Say's-Cut Back On Nextel Stock

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2002 23:17:18 -0500

Stocks that Doll would consider cutting back on include Dell Computer Corp., the world's
largest maker of personal computers, mobile-telephone company Nextel Communication Inc.
and railroad Union Pacific Corp.
http://quote.bloomberg.com/fgcgi.cgi?T=marketsquote99_relnews.ht&s=APeh6ERZ3S29kYWsg

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

INTERNATIONAL

SITES

Go to...
Asia
Australia
Brazil
France
Germany
Italy
Japan
Latin Amer.
Spain
U.K.

STOCK QUOTES
Enter symbol:

Lookup symbol

NEWS

Top Financial News

Top World News

Stock Market Update

After Hours Trading

Earnings News

Profit Warnings

Technology

Analyst Ratings

Politics

Economies

Fed Watch

Columns

News Archive

STOCKS

Earnings Center

Tech Stocks

Stocks on the Move

Chart Builder

World Indices

Movers by Exchange

Stocks in the Dow

S&P 500 Snapshot

Industry Movers

Most Active Options

IPO Center

Regional Indices

RATES & BONDS

Key Rates

U.S. Treasuries

Government Bonds

Municipal Bonds

CURRENCIES

Currency Rates

Cross Currency Rates

Currency Calculator

EMU Update

COMMODITIES

Most Active Futures

Commodity Movers

Energy

11/30 03:42
Kodak Is Recommended on `Wall Street Week With Fortune' Program
By Josh Fineman

Owings Mills, Maryland, Nov. 30 (Bloomberg) -- Eastman Kodak
Co., the world's largest maker of film, is worth buying because
it's one of the consumer cyclical stocks that has lagged, said a
guest on ``Wall Street Week With Fortune.''

Kodak is a ``blue chip from the last cycle we think is doing
a little better here,'' said Robert Doll, chief investment manager
at Merrill Lynch Investment Managers.

Doll also recommend shares of health insurer WellPoint Health
Networks Inc. and Washington Mutual Inc., the largest U.S. savings
and loan.

Stocks that Doll would consider cutting back on include Dell
Computer Corp., the world's largest maker of personal computers,
mobile-telephone company Nextel Communication Inc. and railroad
Union Pacific Corp.

``Union Pacific in particular is another name worthy of some
profit taking,'' Doll said.

Access More Information and Services Above

©2002 Bloomberg L.P. All rights reserved. Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Trademarks.