Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Troubles with the EPA

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 16:32:41 -0500

ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY Clean
Water Act Class II: Proposed Administrative
Settlement, Penalty Assessment and Opportunity To
Comment Regarding NEXTEL Communications, Inc.,
et al. and NII Holdings, Inc.

December 13, 2002 5:27pm

Washington, DC, Dec 13, 2002 (FedNet via COMTEX) -- On October 30, 2002, EPA published in
the
Federal Register information concerning a proposed settlement with NEXTEL Communications
Inc., et al.
and NII Holdings, Inc. The purpose of this correction is to provide additional information
about this
settlement. EPA has entered into a consent agreement with NEXTEL Communications, Inc., and
its
subsidiaries, and NII Holdings, Inc., collectively referred to as "NEXTEL", to resolve
violations of the Clean
Water Act ("CWA"), the Clean Air Act ("CAA"), the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act
("RCRA"),
and the Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act ("EPCRA") and their
implementing
regulations.

AGENCY: Environmental Protection Agency
(EPA).

ACTION: Notice.

Copyright 2002 FedNet
http://hoovnews.hoovers.com/fp.asp?layout=query_displaynews&q=NEXTEL&so=&dc=&ro=&ed=&sd=&s=1&boldtext=NEXTEL&sym=&doc_id=NR20021213375.2_e8c900013266dc6c

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/