Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Munich airport to get superior indoor coverage

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 11:42:20 -0500

Munich airport to get superior indoor coverage

Allgon says that it has been appointed coverage solution supplier to the new Terminal 2 at
Munich's international airport by T-Mobile. T-Mobile is the project leader, representing
four German mobile operators.

"The new terminal at Munich's international airport will obtain a state-of-art multi-band
solution providing coverage to GSM 900 and 1800, as well as UMTS to four mobile operators
in Germany," says Jeff Bork, CEO of Allgon.

The solution for T-Mobile is based on Allgon's new coverage technology with distributed
radio heads connected via fiber optic links. Prior to the agreement with T-Mobile, Allgon
has implemented a number of multi-technology solutions for airports, major subways,
convention centers, office complexes and other "difficult" environments.

Multi-technology, multi-band solutions is one of the core competencies of Allgon Coverage
Engineering, a dedicated team of product engineers, RF engineers and project managers with
a solid track record of deploying in-building wireless solutions. "T-Mobile selected
Allgon because of the business benefit we provide to our customers as a technology
partner. This is especially true for among others airport coverage solutions, which makes
extreme demands on the radio equipment and also the engineering skills", continues Jeff
Bork.

According to the agreement, Allgon will deliver the new coverage solution by the end of
the year. Munich's new Terminal 2 international airport will be launched in the beginning
of 2003.

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/