Subject: [NEXTEL-1] HillCast Partners with Nextel (The Hype Version)

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 15:41:36 -0500

As previously reported here- But with new Hype

HillCast Partners with Nextel Great news from the Business Development corner here at
HillCast!

MidCast is now available on the Download Apps
 menu on all iDEN phones for a one-time fee of $29.95. To
 find MidCast, look under the the Subscription Billing section under Download
 Apps on your iDEN phone and download MidCast in seconds.

 Sales of the Motorola i95 are going through the roof, and with applications like
 MidCast available at Nextel dealer locations, data plan sales are expected reach
 a record high by the end of the year. To launch the new partnership between
 HillCast and Nextel, HillCast is sponsoring a “MidCast to Maui” sales contest for
 Nextel dealers. The promotion is designed to not only enhance Nextel data
 package sales, but to promote MidCast among Nextel's iDEN users. MidCast 2
 Maui began December 1st and runs through the end of February 2003. Early
 contest registrations have been vigorous, and new ones are joining every day.
 The contest goal is to have 10,000 users subscribed by end of February, 2003.
 Authorized Nextel dealers can check out www.hillcast.com/midcast2maui for
 details.
http://www.hillcast.com/Newsletter/DecemberNewsletter.htm
--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/