Subject: [NEXTEL-1] TIA's PulseOnline - December 2002

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 14:15:33 -0500

TIA's PulseOnline monthly update for manufacturers and suppliers of communications and
information technology products and services.

December 2002

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Letter from the President: TIA Year in Review
http://pulse.tiaonline.org/article.cfm?id=965

Senior Executives from TIA and the HTBC Lobby FCC, Bush Administration for Deregulation
http://pulse.tiaonline.org/article.cfm?id=969

Link Between Capex Reductions and Service Degradation Emphasized by TIA in Report
Delivered to FCC Chairman
http://pulse.tiaonline.org/article.cfm?id=972

TIA Letter to FCC Expresses Growing Concern over Plunging R&D in the Telecom Industry
http://pulse.tiaonline.org/article.cfm?id=974

SUPERCircle Registration Opens for SUPERCOMM 2003
http://pulse.tiaonline.org/article.cfm?id=966

Conference Details Confirmed for SUPERCOMM INDIA 2003
http://pulse.tiaonline.org/article.cfm?id=968

Attendees Benefit from TIA’s Advantage Series Event
http://pulse.tiaonline.org/article.cfm?id=977

Ed Silberhorn Receives TIA Tom F. Carter Award
http://pulse.tiaonline.org/article.cfm?id=971

Find Out Where Fiber Is the Most Cost-Effective Cabling Medium for the Horizontal: Join
FOLS for a Live Webcast on December 17
http://pulse.tiaonline.org/article.cfm?id=967

Mitel Networks Designates TIA CTP Program as Prerequisite
http://pulse.tiaonline.org/article.cfm?id=970

New Project Numbers
http://pulse.tiaonline.org/article.cfm?id=976

NISAC Provides Critical Infrastructure Modeling, Simulation, Analysis
http://pulse.tiaonline.org/article.cfm?id=973

Member Spotlight
http://pulse.tiaonline.org/article.cfm?id=975

TIA Welcomes Its New Members
http://pulse.tiaonline.org/article.cfm?id=978

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/