Subject: [NEXTEL-1] In the Matter of Changes Requested in Mobile & Portable Ownership & License Tagging for Parts 5-15-18-74-80-90-95-97

From: Alan Dixon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 20:17:38 -0500

This SHOULD have read as follows.  The original message had some extra
garbage attached (a cut-and-paste error).
Apologies, Alan Dixon
Pop'Comm

----------
Anyone know a docket number on this one, offhand?
Thanks, Alan Dixon
Pop'Comm
[email-masked]

NEWS News media Information 202 / 418-0500  TTY 202 / 418-2555
Fax-On-Demand 202 / 418-2830  Internet:  http://www.fcc.govftp.fcc.gov
Federal Communications Commission 445 12 th Street, S. W. Washington,
D.C.  20554   ...
December 6, 2002
FCC FILINGS

In  the  Matter  of  Changes  Requested  in  Mobile  &  Portable
Ownership  &  License  Tagging  for  Part’s  5  –  15  –  18  -74  –  80
-90  –  95  –  97.  Comments  –  Dale  E.  Reich.

--

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/