Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel To Submit Reply Comments to the FCC By X-MAS on 02-55

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 22:05:46 -0500

Nextel To Submit Reply Comments to the FCC By X-MAS on the "Consensual Plan"

Barry repeatedly called the "Consensus Plan" the "Consensual Plan" yesterdays at the
Moto meeting.

Nextel's CTO Bumbling Barry West on the "Consensual Plan":

"We are due to submit our response literally its going in before Christmas"

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 06:06:22 -0500

As in "consensual relations"?  Wow, now that is a Freudian moment...
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Marcel [mailto:[email-masked]]
  Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 10:06 PM
  To: [email-masked]; WFHSG
  Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel To Submit Reply Comments to the FCC By X-MAS on
02-55

  Nextel To Submit Reply Comments to the FCC By X-MAS on the "Consensual
Plan"

  Barry repeatedly called the "Consensus Plan" the "Consensual Plan"
yesterdays at the
  Moto meeting.