Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Richard Wolf- Executive vice president, and, director of sales and marketing at Wolf Coach

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 17:12:12 -0500

Richard Wolf is executive vice president, and, director of sales and marketing at Wolf
Coach In Auburn, Massachusetts. He has been a part of Wolf Coach since the late 1960's,
working in the manufacturing area and rising to the level of President. Wolf Coach is
well-known for its innovative work in the area of mobile platforms designed to provide
communications support to law enforcement and governmental agencies at all levels. For
example, Wolf Coach recently delivered two mobile satellite uplink vehicles to the
Connecticut State Police. Wolf Coach also built the 32 Unified Command Suite (UCS) -
Communications Vans which are used by Civil Support Teams in numerous states as part of
their WMD response capabilities, and five Enhanced Multi Radio Vehicles (EMRV's) for FEMA.

Mr. Wolf will discuss the best ways to leverage existing technologies to provide current
day solutions to the First Responder on the ground, wherever that is, and to enable the
First Responder to reach back for support from wherever it is available. An assortment of
communications pipelines are available today to work in the immediate area, or, on a
regional or on a nationwide basis. The need for speed, the set up time involved, how
robust the path has to be, and how many pipelines are needed will all factor into the
decision making process.

 http://homeland.cs.umaine.edu/slides/interop/wolf.ppt
--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/