Subject: [NEXTEL-1] When The News-Bytes-

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 00:36:45 -0500

When The News-Bytes-

Sometimes even the big media giants make mistakes. Hoover's Online Service listed the
Nextel related articles below on their web site with a date of December 1, 2002. The only
problem is none of the articles were originally published  December 1, 2002 or November
30, 29, 28, or in October. One article titled "Nextel to Expand Service With Deal" ran
back in August in the Washington Post.

Another article below quotes Jimmy Money (aka James Mooney former Nextel COO).  We all
know Jimmy Money resigned some time ago. Hoover uses an automated program that delivers
news content directly to them with no surfing involved (similar to what I use) Hoovers,
Newsbytes, Newsedge & The Washington Post are all involved so it is hard to figure out who
is to blame. So the next time you read something that sounds familiar double check the
source.

From Hoovers:

"Hoover's Online, Hoover’s more than 80-member editorial staff delivers continuously
updated intelligence on public and private companies worldwide"

Source
Newsbytes
12/01/2002 11:11 pm
Nextel Releases Partial Results

http://hoovnews.hoovers.com/newsurl.asp?doc_id=NR200212021410.1_25bc0009743a9e34&returnurl=fp.asp%3Flayout=displaynews%26doc_id=NR200212021410.1_25bc0009743a9e34%26ticker=NXTL%26l=ticker_news%26sym=NXTL%26s=1

Source
Newsbytes
12/01/2002 04:40 pm
Nextel to Expand Service With Deal

http://hoovnews.hoovers.com/newsurl.asp?doc_id=NR200212011410.1_ff0a00073adcafd7&returnurl=fp.asp%3Flayout=displaynews%26doc_id=NR200212011410.1_ff0a00073adcafd7%26ticker=NXTL%26l=ticker_news%26sym=NXTL%26s=1

Source
Newsbytes
12/01/2002 04:40 pm
Nextel's Chief Operating Officer to Leave

http://hoovnews.hoovers.com/newsurl.asp?doc_id=NR200212011410.1_c4a60005121bc550&returnurl=fp.asp%3Flayout=displaynews%26doc_id=NR200212011410.1_c4a60005121bc550%26ticker=NXTL%26l=ticker_news%26sym=NXTL%26s=1

Source
Newsbytes
12/01/2002 04:39 pm
Nextel Seeks to Trade Off Low-Frequency Spectrum (aka "The Scam Plan")

http://hoovnews.hoovers.com/newsurl.asp?doc_id=NR200212011410.1_8c1500034b0adae6&returnurl=fp.asp%3Flayout=displaynews%26doc_id=NR200212011410.1_8c1500034b0adae6%26ticker=NXTL%26l=ticker_news%26sym=NXTL%26s=1

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/