Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Help with 800 mhz amp

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 03:13:59 -0500

------- Original Message --------
From: Neil Ramhorst <[email-masked]>
Subject: Help with 800 mhz amp

I recently purchased a small dealership that has 16 800 SMR sites. The 
previous owner died suddenly, so I haven't been able to ask some key 
questions about his equipment.
Several of the sites have Cellular Phone type amps at them. These are 
modular amps rated at about 35 watts and manufactured by a Japanese company 
called Kokusia for AT& T Technologies. They are black cast aluminum about 3 
x 5 x 13 inches with a moulded-in handle on one end.
Does anyone have any information on them such as who repairs, parts, 
schematics, ect ?
Any help would be appreciated.
Neil

Neil Ramhorst
Mountain Comm & Paging
P.O. Box 4424
Bozeman, MT 59772-4424
(406)585-7780

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/