Subject: Re: [mobile-ip] Re: Proposal for MIPv6 APIs to switch default source address selection

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 16:53:36 +0100

What you did would work with what I stated too.  After the kernel gets
   done the getsockname could send back all data but I think we would need
   a new api and options to the kernel?
   
=> as I wrote I used a "clone" of the getsockname() system call
(it was a getsockopt() which returns a sockaddr_in6 structure,
its code was like the getsockname() but finished by a lookup in
the H@ -> Co@ mapping table... very simple, just cut & paste)

Regards

[email-masked]

PS: it should take less than one hour to add it to a Mobile IPv6
implementation on a BSD-like OS.

---

From: Francis Dupont <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 16:53:36 +0100

Regards

PS: it should take less than one hour to add it to a Mobile IPv6
implementation on a BSD-like OS.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
IETF IPng Working Group Mailing List
IPng Home Page:                      http://playground.sun.com/ipng
FTP archive:                      ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng
Direct all administrative requests to [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------