Subject: [NEXTEL-1] RE: Key parts left out of D.C. radio upgrade -- The Washington Times

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 14:24:16 -0500

I know I find it amazing a Billion bucks gone. Hey let's make a Movie-

"A Billion Wireless Bucks Gone In 60 Seconds"

I understand you can't comment, just keeping you in the loop.
I'm glad the Radiosoft stuff worked out for you Peter and his people are really customer
Orientated, now if they could just get MSI on the ball.
All is well.

Marcel

------- Original Message --------
From: "Kavaleri, Teddy (OCTO)" <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Key parts left out of D.C. radio upgrade -- The Washington Times

Marcel,

Yeah I can't believe they are back in business but I guess never say never.
We already saw this article but I can't comment on it. Radiosoft is great,
it really came in handy getting some of the research and filings done for
the District. Hope all is well with you.

Teddy

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcel [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 1:40 PM
To: Kavaleri, Teddy (OCTO); [email-masked]
Subject: Key parts left out of D.C. radio upgrade -- The Washington
Times

Hey Teddy,

How are you? Hope all is well. Did you see T is back in business?
Amazing..........

Thought you and the guys would want to see this.

Later
Marcel-

BTW- How did you make out with the Radiosoft program?
http://www.washtimes.com/metro/20021202-963847.htm

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/