Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Cellular Dead Spots Website

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 12:32:14 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject: [fr2] Cellular Dead Spots Website

from Boston Magazine November 2002 page 33

Can You Hear Me Now?

Apparently, not around here.

Anybody with a cell phone knows what follows when the person he or she
is talking to says "Wait, I think I'm losing you." Now a Web site
provides a running list of cell-phone dead zones. "I wanted to give
cell-phone users a voice - literally," says Jeff Cohn, founder of
http://www.deadzones.com. Here are some of Boston's worst. Article by
Nicole Boucher

Dead Zone - Providers

Spots along Marlborough Street - Verizon, AT&T, VoiceStream (downtown
Boston)

Spots along Massachusetts Avenue - Sprint PCS in Cambridge, Cingular in
Arlington, AT&T in Lexington

Waban section of Newton - Cingular, Verizon

Massachusetts Turnpike (I-90) - Cingular in Framingham west bound rest
area, Verizon at I-84 interchange

Commonwealth Avenue - Sprint PCS in Allston in Boston, Verizon in
Newton, AT&T in Newton

Provincetown (entire town) - on the tip of Outer Cape Cod in Barnstable
County - AT&T, Sprint PCS

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/