Subject: [NEXTEL-1] RE:FCC Rule Violation? AlertCast system for Police, Fire, EMS overide..

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 18:04:31 -0500

------ Original Message --------
   From: "Ron Haraseth" <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE:  FCC Rule Violation? AlertCast system for Police, Fire, EMS overide...

I recall a recent situation where a driver incurred a speeding ticket in one of the mid
Atlantic states based on EPASS data.  Couldn't possible get from EPASS A to EPASS Z
without speeding.  Just think of the ways they can use that wireless connected chip
implanted in you neck?  Anyone really notice the personalized adds as Tom Cruise moved
around the stores etc. in one of his recent movies set in the not-too far future?  They
scanned for eye patterns to establish id, then off to the databases to customize the
message......so how about that GPS enabled cell phone you carry?  Too many questions, I
shall retire and put my tinfoil back on my head.Ron

     -----Original Message-----
     From: Ohlson, Harlan [mailto:[email-masked]]
     Sent: Monday, December 09, 2002 2:28 PM
     Subject: RE:  FCC Rule Violation? AlertCast system for Police, Fire, EMS
     overide...

     Or, perhaps a coded SDR / UWB system with engine kill to stop high speed
     chases?Harlan / WSDOT

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/