Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Looks like yahoo is having issues again....

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 11:42:25 -0500

All:
Looks like yahoo is having issues again. I have received some weird messages this morning.
It is nothing new. I 'm in the process of testing some web apps/ servers as a replacement.
Please be patient.

Marcel

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "havaloc <[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 21:37:47 -0000

I have some webspace, and could install any apps to run a replacement
if you'd like.

---

From: "marcel_rf1 <[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 09:00:50 -0000

Thx I will consider it-

--- In [email-masked], "havaloc <havaloc@y...>" 
<havaloc@y...> wrote:
> > Looks like yahoo is having issues again. I have received some 
weird
> messages this morning.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online-No late fees! Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/XfSp7B/XlOFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->