Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NXTL-PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 14:28:02 -0500

http://ccbn.tenkwizard.com/filing.php?repo=tenk&ipage=1958572&doc=1&total=&attach=ON&TK=NXTL&CK=824169&FG=0&FC=000000&BK=FFFFFF&SC=ON&TC=FFFFFF&TC1=FFFFFF&TC2=FFFFFF&LK=000099&AL=FF0000&VL=990099

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

NEXTEL COMMUNICATIONS INC filed this 424B3 on 12/30/2002.

Outline

Printer Friendly

Next Page »

Filed Pursuant to Rule 424(b)(3)

Registration No. 333-69312

6% Convertible Senior Notes due 2011 CUSIP No. 65332VBC6

NEXTEL COMMUNICATIONS, INC.

PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT DATED DECEMBER 30, 2002

TO PROSPECTUS DATED NOVEMBER 15, 2001

The selling security holders table on pages 18 – 20 of the prospectus, as
supplemented, is hereby further amended to update the information to include
the following entities as selling security holders in the prospectus and to
list their respective amounts of 6% convertible senior notes due 2011:

Convertible Notes

Common Stock

Principal Amount of

Principal Amount of

Convertible Notes

Convertible Notes

Number of Shares

Number of Shares

Name of Selling Security Holder

Owned

Offered

Owned

Offered

The Gabelli Convertible and Income
Securities Fund Inc.

100,000

100,000

-0-

-0-

Powered by: