Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Engenius long range cordless phones

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 22:33:06 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Steve Uhrig" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  Engenius long range cordless phones

This is following a thread from last week.

Apparently Teledynamics is continuing their current pricing. I got 
another flyer from them today.

Base unit & handset is $314. p/n SN-920ULTRA.

Extra handset is SN-920ULTRA-HC for $141.60

SN-920-BU additional base unit for $199.40

They have the full line of Engenius.

www.engeniustech.com for specs.

www.teledymanics.com to purchase if you can convince them you are a 
wholesaler. I believe they wanted a copy of your local business 
license and your state's tax resale number.

Teledynamics sells to many of the other dealers advertising on the 
web and in retail stores. They're the highest level source for the 
stuff I've located.

Their service has been exceptional over the many years I've been 
dealing with them. And as previously mentioned, I've been pleased 
with the Engenius system.

Steve

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/