Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 12/09/2002

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 15:47:12 -0500

Released:  12/09/2002.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD FILINGS IN
PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:  Barbara Lowe at (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229276A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229276A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229276A1.txt> 

Report No: AUC-44 Released:  12/09/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ANNOUNCES
THAT APPLICATION FOR LOWER 700 MHZ BAND IS ACCEPTED FOR FILING AUCTION EVENT NO. 44. (DA
No.  02-3379).  WTB. Contact:  Amal Abdallah or Evan Baranoff at (202) 418-7240
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3379A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3379A2.xls> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3379A3.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3379A4.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3379A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3379A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3379A3.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3379A4.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3379A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3379A2.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3379A3.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3379A4.txt> 

Report No: AUC-44 Released:  12/09/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ANNOUNCES IT
IS PREPARED TO GRANT LOWER 700 MHZ BAND LICENSES UPON FULL AND TIMELY PAYMENT AUCTION
EVENT NO. 44. (DA No.  02-3378).  WTB. Contact:  Gail Glasser or Tim Dates at (202)
418-0578, Amal Abdallah at (202) 418-7307 or Evan Baranoff at (202) 418-7142. News Media
Contact: Lauren Kravetz Patrich at (202) 418-7944
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3378A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3378A2.xls> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3378A3.xls> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3378A4.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3378A5.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3378A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3378A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3378A3.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3378A4.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3378A5.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3378A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3378A2.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3378A3.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3378A4.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3378A5.txt> 

 Released:  12/06/2002.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT FILINGS IN
PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD. Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle at (202)
418-0310 <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229265A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229265A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229265A1.txt>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/