Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Rohn sale terminated

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 16:31:32 -0500

Rohn sale terminated

Dec. 31, 2002 1:50 PM EST

PEORIA, Ill.

Infrastructure equipment provider Rohn Industries Inc. said Platinum Equity L.L.C. has
terminated the Nov. 29 agreement to purchase Rohn’s assets for $8.75 million. 

Rohn received a letter Dec. 27 from Platinum notifying the company of termination of the
sale, under which Platinum was expected to buy almost all of Rohn’s assets. 

Rohn intends to take legal action against the equity firm, charging it with a material
breach of the agreement. Rohn will also be forced to pursue a financial restructuring plan
under its bank credit facility to reduce debt and will consolidate its manufacturing
operations in Peoria, Ill., and Frankfort, Ind., to continue operations at Frankfort. 

http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=6455

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Rent DVDs Online-No late fees! Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/XfSp7B/XlOFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/