Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FW: "That's 30"

From: Alan Dixon <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 22:44:59 -0500

--------- Forwarded Message ----------
From: Leef R.K.
To: Yahoogroups-GMRS;RUG
Sent: 12/19/2002 2:46:14 PM 
Subject: "That's 30"

Those of us who have followed the yearly issues of the Southern
California
Edition of Police Call are disappointed to learn the 2003 edition is
going
to be the last one.  After 40 years, editor Gene Hughes will no longer be
publishing this frequency guide book that has been the "bible" for
scanner
listeners and others interested in radio frequencies since 1962. The
final
edition, with a blue cover, is currently being delivered to stores in the
area including  Ham Radio Outlet, Juns, and various electronics outlets.

Bob 
R. K. Leef Co. 

--

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/