Subject: [NEXTEL-1] SoCo on The Nextel "Plan Scam"

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 02:44:46 -0500

MCDERMOTT, WILL & EMERY

December 16, 2002
Marlene H. Dortch, Esq.
Secretary
Federal Communications Commission
445 Twelfth Street, S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20554

Re: Notice of Ex Parte Meeting: Improving Public Safety Communications
in the 800 MHz Band, WT Docket No. 02-55

Dear Ms. Dortch:

Pursuant to Section 1.1206(b)(2) of the Commission's Rules, this is to
notify you that
John Logan and Alan McIntyre, of Southern Communications Services, Inc.
(Southern), and
undersigned counsel for Southern, spoke by telephone today with David
Means, William Hurst,
and William Inglis of the Office of Engineering and Technology. The
parties discussed the status
of the FCC's interference testing in connection with the
above-referenced docket.
Pursuant to the Commission's Rules, one copy of this notice is being
filed electronically
with the Commission. If there are any questions concerning this matter,
please let me know.

Very truly yours,

/s/ Jeffrey L. Sheldon

Jeffrey L. Sheldon

cc: David L. Means
William Hurst
William Inglis

http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6513398044

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/