Subject: [NEXTEL-1] BWCS Mobile Data Daily - 11/12/02

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 17:05:09 -0500

FootLoose To Be Unleashed In US WiFi Market 
(11/12/2002, BWCS Staff) US-based mobile phone sales group, Wireless Retail Inc is to
launch a WiFi subsidiary, Footloose Networks... http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

Analysts Bullish On Handset Shipments 
(11/12/2002, BWCS Staff) Two separate reports on mobile handset demand have backed the
optimistic figures put forward by Nokia last week...
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

KPN Still Tied To UK Investment 
(11/12/2002, BWCS Staff) The Dutch telco KPN may be forced to meet its financing
obligations in the UK third generation mobile licensee Hutchison 3G....
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

Interconnection 2003
Ambsciatori Palace, Rome, Italy
24 February 2003 - 27 February 2003

Interconnection remains a highly contentious issue, and an industry where a lot of
regulatory activity is taking place - in the mobile and IP as well as fixed telecoms
sectors. IIR's Interconnection conference will bring together the key players and will
facilitate open and frank discussions and debates on the hottest topics of the day! 
http://www.iir-conferences.com/a.cfm?id=2862 

Carrier Services Contracts
- a vital handbook designed to help you draft and negotiate successful business
telecommunications contracts
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep18.html

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/