Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 12/05/2002

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 14:03:50 -0500

SEMIANNUAL REPORT OF FCC INSPECTOR GENERAL RELEASED.  News Release. News Media Contact:
Maureen Peratino at (202) 418-0506  OIG. Contact Thomas M. Holleran at (202) 418-0470
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229211A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229211A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229211A1.txt> 

 Released:  12/05/2002.  WRC-03 ADVISORY COMMITTEE - MEETINGS OF THE INFORMAL WORKING
GROUPS. (DA No.  02-3347).  IB. Contact:  Donald Weiland at (202) 418-2220
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3347A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3347A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3347A1.txt> 
Report No: 45375 Released:  12/05/2002.  BROADCAST ACTIONS.  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229220A1.txt> 

 Released:  12/05/2002.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD FILINGS IN
PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:  Barbara J. Lowe at (202) 418-0310

 Released:  12/05/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS APPLICATIONS FOR
ASSIGNMENT OF LICENSES TO WORLDCOM, INC. AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AS DEBTORS IN POSSESSION.
(DA No.  02-3350).  WTB. Contact:  Jeffrey Tobias at (202) 418-1617
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3350A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3350A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3350A1.txt> 

 IN THE MATTER OF JOSEPH S. MCCREARY OF PENSACOLA, FL.   Affirmed the monetary forfeiture
in the amount of $5,000 for using an external radio frequency power amplifier as part of
his Citizens Band radio station in violation of Section 95.411 of the Commission's rules.
Action by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  12/03/2002 by M&O. (DA No. 02-3349).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3349A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3349A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3349A1.txt> 
 BRONX COMMUNICATIONS.   Denied Arcom Communications' Petition to Deny. Action by:  Public
Safety and Private Wireless Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted: 
12/03/2002 by ORDER. (DA No. 02-3351).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3351A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3351A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3351A1.txt> 

 D&I ELECTRONICS, INC. LICENSEE OF INDUSTRIAL/BUSINESS POOL STATION WPGQ917, WILL COUNTY,
ILLINOIS, AND STATION WPRU305, COOK COUNTY, IL.   Dismissed in part and otherwise denied
D&I's Petition for Reconsideration. Action by:  Public Safety and Private Wireless
Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  12/03/2002 by ORDER. (DA No.
02-3324).  WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3324A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3324A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3324A1.txt> 

 IN THE MATTER OF ELDORADO COMMUNICATIONS, LLC REQUEST FOR A WAIVER AND EXTENSION OF THE
BROADBAND PCS CONSTRUCTION REQUIREMENTS.   Denied the Extension Request and found that
Eldorado's license terminated automatically on April 28, 2002. Action by:  Deputy Chief,
Commercial Wireless Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  12/04/2002 by
ORDER. (DA No. 02-3370).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3370A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3370A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3370A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED DECEMBER 4, 2002, DID NOT APPEAR IN DIGEST NO.
233:

 FCC CHAIRMAN MICHAEL POWELL ANNOUNCES PUBLIC HEARING IN RICHMOND, VA ON MEDIA OWNERSHIP. 
News Release. News Media Contact: David Fiske at (202) 418-0513  OCH
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229209A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229209A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229209A1.txt> 
 Released:  12/04/2002.  

FCC TO HOLD OPEN COMMISSION MEETING WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2002.  OMD
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229199A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229199A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229199A1.txt> 
Report No: 1353 Released:  12/04/2002.  CORRECTION TO WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU
SITE-BY-SITE ACTIONS.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229202A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229202A1.txt> 

Report No: 1352 Released:  12/04/2002.  CORRECTION TO WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU
SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229201A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229201A1.txt>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/