Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Australian Cell Phone Technology Reduces U.S. Radiation Risks

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 16:15:03 -0500

Here We Go Again-

Australian Cell Phone Technology Reduces U.S. Radiation Risks

    SYDNEY, Dec. 09 /PRNewswire/ -- United States cell phone users now have
access to a proven product, that reduces radiation by up to 99.9 per cent,
according to official scientific tests carried out for the manufacturer,
NeuroGuard.
    "The potentially harmful biological effects of electromagnetic emissions
from cell phones is a controversial subject that could affect over 150 million
Americans and their respective businesses," said NeuroGuard Marketing
Director, Mr Darren Jansen.  "Litigation cases are on the increase against
companies that issue cell phones to staff for work purposes ...  Companies are
being held directly responsible for the safety of their workforce --
precautionary measures should be taken, the ramifications could be very
damaging," he continued to say.
    "With no signs of any definitive proof in the near future and calls for
more research becoming more prominent.  "Mr Jansen said the general unbiased
consensus was a precautionary one, as outlined by the World Health Authority.
    The NeuroGuard, which has, until now, only been available in Australia
through leading department stores and cell phone distributors, has been
rigorously tested by Australian experts from the University of Technology,
Sydney, the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation
(CSIRO) and Southern Cross Magnetics who have all confirmed that the product
reduces radiation emission power.
    "The popularity and demand for the product -- endorsed by the New South
Wales (Australia) Cancer Council -- is rapidly increasing, since it can now be
ordered securely through the web at http://www.neuroguard.com," he said.

    CSIRO Experimental Scientist, Glen Huber, said the product was based on
sound engineering principles and "has received adequate technical testing to
show its effectiveness in drastically reducing the passage of potentially
harmful radiation from the phone to the headset and hence radiation into an
operator's head."

   About NeuroGuard Marketing Pty Ltd
   NeuroGuard Marketing Pty Ltd is a registered Australian Company.  The
primary objective of NeuroGuard Marketing Pty Ltd is to provide a worldwide
marketing and distribution channel for the NeuroGuard product.

   For more information about the product visit http://www.neuroguard.com

   For Sales enquiries email [email-masked]

   For Technical enquiries email [email-masked]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "Bill Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 17:52:45 -0500

Cute! Chokes in line to knock down the RF sneaking up to my Ear?  How
much RF is actually coupled into the headset cord and radiated to the
head?  Not much compared to the direct radiation from the Antenna.