Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: PDA Bluetooth cards

From: "Juliet <[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 21:47:42 -0000

Hallo,

There are several better sites online, on very good wireless shop 
portal provides you with very detailed information on PDAs and 
utilities on distinct devices.
Thats far more than average portals do in terms of information, 
fitting, plugable additional hardware and wireless utilities are 
listed and suggested after a detailed device description.... as well 
as technology- specific enhancements in a buyer's guide accessory 
wizard. Well, for instance, considering the fastest actual available 
ipaq, the Compaq iPAQ H3970 Pocket PC the page and buyer's guide 
accessory wizard is accessable at: 
 http://www.expansys.com/product.asp?code=CMQ-H3970 
Anyway for each technology- specific hardware plug or tool, countyr- 
specific available special offers and value added packs you can 
browse and click through a number of pages...

:) Juliet

On Mon, 09 December 2002, willem huitema wrote:

> 
> <html><body>
> 
> 
> <P>Have you contacted Ambicom? 
> <P><A 
href="http://www.ambicom.com/service/se_index.htm">http://www.ambicom.
com/service/se_index.htm</A> 
> <P>Bluetooth CF and PC Cards 
> <P><A href="http://www.blueunplugged.com/shop/department.asp?
Department=10">http://www.blueunplugged.com/shop/department.asp?
Department=10</A> 
> <P><A href="http://www.blueunplugged.com/shop/department.asp?
department=10&amp;page=2">http://www.blueunplugged.com/shop/department
.asp?department=10&amp;page=2</A> 
> <P><A href="http://www.blueunplugged.com/shop/department.asp?
department=10&amp;page=3">http://www.blueunplugged.com/shop/department
.asp?department=10&amp;page=3</A> 
> <P><A 
href="http://www.cewindows.net/peripherals/cfbluetooth.htm">http://www
.cewindows.net/peripherals/cfbluetooth.htm</A> 
> <P><A 
href="http://www.cewindows.net/peripherals/pccardbluetooth.htm">http:/
/www.cewindows.net/peripherals/pccardbluetooth.htm</A></P>
> <P>Good luck</P>
> <P>Willem</P>
> <P>&nbsp;<B><I>"anudahanukar &lt;[email-masked]&gt;" 
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</I></B> wrote:
> <BLOCKQUOTE style="BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 
5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px"><TT>Hi,<BR><BR>I want to know about the 
available bluetooth add-on cards for pocket <BR>PC. I have one from 
ambicom but it doesn't give me facility to make <BR>use of serial 
service directly.If I discover the services of that <BR>device, it 
doesn't show me serial service so I just can't connect to <BR>it 
using serial service.Does all the devices behave in the same way I 
<BR>mean do they give me facility of using serial service on pocket 
PC if <BR>I want to run aplications like Dialer, browser etc. using 
serial <BR>service only?<BR><BR>PLease reply,<BR>Anagha 
<BR><BR></TT><BR><TT>To maintain your subscription, go to:<BR><BR><A 
href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bluetooth">http://groups.yahoo.com
/group/bluetooth</A></TT> <BR><BR><TT>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is 
subject to the <A href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">Yahoo! 
Terms of Service</A>.</TT> <BR></BLOCKQUOTE><p><br><hr size=1>Do you 
Yahoo!?<br>
> <a 
href="http://rd.yahoo.com/mail/mailsig/*http://mailplus.yahoo.com">Yah
oo! Mail Plus</a> - Powerful. Affordable. <a 
href="http://rd.yahoo.com/mail/mailsig/*http://mailplus.yahoo.com">Sig
n up now</a>
> 
> <br>
> <tt>
> To maintain your subscription, go to:<BR>
> <BR>
> <a 
href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bluetooth">http://groups.yahoo.com
/group/bluetooth</a></tt>
> <br>
> 
> <br>
> <tt>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a 
href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">Yahoo! Terms of 
Service</a>.</tt>
> </br>
> </body></html>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/