Subject: [NEXTEL-1] IFR 2975 Trunking Option

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 00:30:43 -0500

Here is something for Phili to have a Cow over
I pointed this out months ago

-------- Original Message --------
From: "popi065 <[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>
Subject: IFR 2975 Trunking Option

FYI

Exclusive Trunking Option Added to Support P25 Trunking Operation in
the 800 MHz bandwidth. P25 Trunking is a new firmware release (Option 
4) designed to support P25 trunking in the 800 MHz band.  Option 4 
enables the 2975 with a repeater simulator to test P25 trunked 
radios. This feature is not available on any other P25 test set 
today. Option 4 will emulate a repeater, with "Push to Talk" features 
that allow the operator to talk directly to the radio under test 
without going through a predetermined test sequence. The trunking 
option also includes the ability to test protocol functionality for 
interoperability testing. The user can set and decode control channel 
parameters and radio communication messages for P25 trunked radio 
communications.
Exclusive Trunking Option Added to Support P25 Trunking Operation in 
the 800 MHz bandwidth P25 Trunking is a new firmware release (Option 
4) designed to support P25 trunking in the 800 MHz band.  Option 4 
enables the 2975 with a repeater simulator to test P25 trunked 
radios. This feature is not available on any other P25 test set 
today. Option 4 will emulate a repeater, with "Push to Talk" features 
that allow the operator to talk directly to the radio under test 
without going through a predetermined test sequence. The trunking 
option also includes the ability to test protocol functionality for 
interoperability testing. The user can set and decode control channel 
parameters and radio communication messages for P25 trunked radio 
communications.

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/