Subject: [NEXTEL-1] EEEEEE911 Cingular Said "Ouch"

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 13:16:14 -0500

T-MOBILE USA, INC. AMENDED REQUEST FOR LIMITED MODIFICATION OF E911 PHASE II
IMPLEMENTATION
PLAN.   Dismissed T-Mobile's amended request.. (Dkt No.  94-102). Action by:  Chief,
Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  12/13/2002 by ORDER. (DA No. 02-3451).  WTB <
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3451A1.doc>  <
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3451A1.pdf>  <
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3451A1.txt>

 CINGULAR WIRELESS LLC'S PETITION FOR RECONSIDERATION.   Dismissed Cingular's request for
extension of the E-OTD handset deployment benchmarks.. (Dkt No.  94-102). Action by:
Chief,
Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  12/13/2002 by ORDER. (DA No. 02-3452).  WTB
<
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3452A1.doc>  <
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3452A1.pdf>  <
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3452A1.txt>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/