Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Ex-Computer Hacker Granted Radio License

From: Rick Parrish <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 18:12:46 -0600

If you're looking for a good movie to see, check out "Catch Me If You 
Can" with Leo DiCaprio and Tom Hanks. Anyone dealing with trying to 
secure intellectual property will find the movie entertaining and 
informative. For a more up to date story with similar consequences - 
read "The Art of Deception" by Kevin Mitnick, et al. I'm thumbing 
through it now.

-rick

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 20:46:11 -0500

I heard DiCaprio is excellent.

Harrision Ford is working on a new movie over at the Plaza on Central Park South.
It's a spy movie based on tales from the CIA durning the gulf war. All the usual players,
looks good so far.

---

From: "sparkie_rf <[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 02:26:43 -0000

> read "The Art of Deception" by Kevin Mitnick, et al. I'm thumbing 

I'll second the movie, just saw it this afternoon. Very good. 
Life is always stranger than fiction.