Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 12/19/2002

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 23:27:52 -0500

Released:  12/19/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS CONSENT TO ASSIGN F
BLOCK BROADBAND PCS LICENSE. (DA No.  02-3513).  WTB. Contact:  Yolanda Lee at (202)
418-0660 <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3513A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3513A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3513A1.txt> 

 MARK BOSENBLUM, ESQ., AT&T CORPORATION.   Issued letter granting AT&T's request for an
extension of time. Action by:  Deputy Chief, Investigations and  Hearings Division,
Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  12/18/2002 by LETTER. (DA No. 02-3501).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3501A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3501A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3501A1.txt> 

 CELLULAR TELECOMMUNCATIONS AND INTERNET ASSOCIATION -  ADMINISTRATION OF CELLULAR SYSTEM
IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS.   Issued letter to various parties seeking comments on the SID
Administrator guidelines. Action by:  Deputy Chief, Commercial Wireless Division, Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau. Comments Due:  01/15/2003 by LETTER. (DA No. 02-3493).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3493A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3493A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3493A1.txt>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/