Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Attorney Interest

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 14:46:01 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Attorney Interest
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Attorney Interest (Feel free to share this with your forum)

Marcel,

First, I would like to say I enjoy reading the forum, I have learned a great deal in a
very short period of time. I have shared a few messages with my boss I hope you do not
mind. I see some familiar names from my Washington days here.

Second, as an attorney & stock analyst I avoid conflicts of interest with a simple
disclaimer. When I address our audience I disclose any interest I (or my immediate
family) may have in a company, I also disclose and past or present business relationships.

I wish other attorneys would use the same practice.

The appearance of any impropriety  is highly discouraged by my employer and wall street.
Benefiting directly or indirectly from a company always raises eyebrows. My advice is
place all your cards on the table and let the client decide.

Larry

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/