Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless: It's All Connected

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 18:17:35 -0500

Wireless: It's All Connected

Nextel owns part a of Spectra Site>>>Stephen H. Clark,President and CEO of
SpectraSite>>>>Sits on PCIA's Board of Directors>>>>>PCIA is part of the Private Wireless
Coalition which supports>>>>>>Nextel's acquisition of the 1.9 Gig band which leads back
to>>>>>>>>>>>>Nextel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story Filed: Tuesday, December 31, 2002 11:55 AM EST

CARY, N.C., Dec 31, 2002 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- SpectraSite Communications, Inc., a wholly
owned subsidiary of
SpectraSite Holdings, Inc., announced today that its WesTower Corporation subsidiary has
completed the previously
announced sale of its wireless network services division to WesTower, LLC, an investment
vehicle owned by certain members
of the division's existing management team, including its President, Calvin J. Payne.

Stephen H. Clark, President and CEO of SpectraSite, stated, "The completion of this
transaction allows SpectraSite to focus
on its core business of leasing space to wireless carriers on its portfolio of almost
8,000 towers."

Calvin J. Payne, CEO of WesTower, LLC, stated, "This transaction enables WesTower's
customers and employees to
maintain their longstanding relationships and allows WesTower to focus on providing
wireless network service solutions to
wireless carriers and tower companies."

http://library.northernlight.com/FD20021231500000062.html?cb=0&dx=1006&sc=0#doc

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/