Subject: [NEXTEL-1] BUSINESS ALERT: Ex-Tyco Director Is Expected to Plead Guilty

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 13:01:21 -0500

From: "WSJ.com Editors" <[email-masked]>
Subject: BUSINESS ALERT: Ex-Tyco Director Is Expected to Plead Guilty

__________________________________
BUSINESS ALERT
from The Wall Street Journal

Dec. 17, 2002

Former Tyco International Ltd. director Frank E. Walsh Jr. is expected to
plead guilty to a felony count, according to a person familiar with the
matter. Under a deal with the Manhattan district attorney, Mr. Walsh is
expected to pay a fine and return $20 million he received from the company.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, see:
http://online.wsj.com/article/0,,SB1040138377607958913,00.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
DVD Rentals with No Late Fees - Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/.ZSp6B/dlOFAA/46VHAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/