Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 12/18/2002

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 23:23:38 -0500

Released:  12/18/2002.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD FILINGS IN
PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:  Barbara J. Lowe at (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229614A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229614A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229614A1.txt> 

Report No: 1365 Released:  12/18/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE
ACTION.  WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229617A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229617A1.txt> 

Report No: 1367 Released:  12/18/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU MARKET-BASED
APPLICATIONS.  WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229583A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229583A1.txt> 

Report No: 1364 Released:  12/18/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229616A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229616A1.txt> 

Report No: 1366 Released:  12/18/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU MARKET-BASED
APPLICATON ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229582A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229582A1.txt> 

Report No: 1369 Released:  12/18/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF
AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229591A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229591A1.txt> 

Report No: 1368 Released:  12/18/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF
AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229589A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229589A1.txt> 

 Released:  12/17/2002.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD FILINGS IN
PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:  Barabara J. Chappelle at (202) 418-0310

Report No: AUC-44 (Auction No. Released:  12/17/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU
ANNOUNCES IT IS PREPARED TO GRANT LOWER 700 MHZ BAND LICENSES UPON FULL AND TIMELY PAYMENT
AUCTION EVENT NO. 44. (DA No.  02-3486).  WTB. Contact:  Lauren Kravtiz Patrich at (202)
418-7944 <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3486A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3486A2.xls> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3486A3.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3486A4.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3486A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3486A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3486A3.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3486A4.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3486A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3486A2.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3486A3.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3486A4.txt> 

 Released:  12/17/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS DISMISSAL REQUESTS OF
ELIGIBLE AUCTION NO. 35 WINNERS AND DISMISSES APPLICATIONS FOR 49 C AND F BLOCK BROADBAND
PERSONAL COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES (PCS) LICENSES. (DA No.  02-3487).  WTB. Contact:  Amal
Abdallah at (202) 418-7307
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3487A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3487A2.xls> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3487A3.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3487A4.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3487A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3487A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3487A3.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3487A4.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3487A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3487A2.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3487A3.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3487A4.txt>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/