Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 09/12/02

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 16:10:57 -0500

Pump Up The Volume - Brand new report from BWCS examining the market for mobile music
services ... http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep19.html

TODAY'S NEWS ...

Qualcomm Raises Forecasts 
(09/12/2002, BWCS Staff) The US-based equipment manufacturer Qualcomm has provided some
positive news for the wireless handset market by upping its forecasts...
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

Nokia Outlines Third Way for 3G 
(09/12/2002, BWCS Staff) Nokia is developing a new 3G standard which will enable the two
major competing next-generation standards to interoperate...
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

KDDI Streaks Ahead In 3G 
(09/12/2002, BWCS Staff) Japanese mobile operator KDDI reported today that its CDMA 3G
customer base now numbers over four million.... http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

Interconnection 2003
Ambsciatori Palace, Rome, Italy
24 February 2003 - 27 February 2003

Interconnection remains a highly contentious issue, and an industry where a lot of
regulatory activity is taking place - in the mobile and IP as well as fixed telecoms
sectors. IIR's Interconnection conference will bring together the key players and will
facilitate open and frank discussions and debates on the hottest topics of the day! 

http://www.iir-conferences.com/a.cfm?id=2862 

Carrier Services Contracts
- a vital handbook designed to help you draft and negotiate successful business
telecommunications contracts
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep18.html 

REPORTS NOW AVAILABLE FROM BWCS ...

Mobile Profiles: The Source Book of Consumer Profiles in Relation to Mobile - in-depth
analysis of consumer desires, based on a wide-ranging study of attitudes to mobile
services ... http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep17.html

Mobile Insights: China Riding the Mobile Internet Wave, by Min Yi of Mobile Metrix, (Order
it now for only US$355!) http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep14.html
E-mail [email-masked] for more information.

Play Away: The Future of Mobile Entertainment
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep12.html

Wireless LANs At the Edge: Unlocking Corporate Mobile Data Revenues
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep13.html For a FREE Review Pack please e-mail
[email-masked]

The Saviour of 3G - Second Edition - 
This comprehensively revised edition, analyses and ranks the leading application
developers in the dynamic mobile internet market. http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep8.html

Plight of the Mobile Navigator - an analysis of Mobile Portals
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep16.html 

EXPERT GUIDES FROM BWCS -
E*Contracts
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep1.html 

Global Telecommunications Contracts
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep7.html

OSS Guide for Telecom Service Providers and ISPs 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep9.html 

Interconnect Costing
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep2.html 

Achieving Excellent Customer Relationships
A Manual of Customer Interface Management 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep11.html

MARKET REPORTS FROM BWCS -
First Ever Mobile Internet Directory! Over 160 leading application developers profiled ...
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep15.html

Mobile LBS: Where's the Revenue?
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep10.html

The Top 120 Mobile Application Developers and Their Strategies for Success 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep8.html

Play Away: The Future of Mobile Entertainment
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep12.html

Wireless in the Enterprise
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep3.html 

Wireless LANs and the Threat to Mobile Revenues
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep4.html

REVIEW PACKS FOR ALL OF THESE REPORTS CAN BE OBTAINED FROM -
[email-masked]

MVNOs: Their Strategies And Role In The Mobile Communications Value Chain
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep5.html

DSL: Future Prospects in Europe
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep6.html

A review pack for any of the above reports can be obtained from [email-masked]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 19:55:56 -0500

FCC- 09/12/02 >NOT Should Be > BWCS News