Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Synapsys and Venevision create new company to play in 'advertainment'

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 19:05:48 -0500

Synapsys and Venevision create new company to play in 'advertainment'

Story Filed: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 12:02 PM EST

Brazil, Dec 10, 2002 (Gazeta Mercantil/SABI via COMTEX) -- The advertising & marketing
company Synapsys Marketing
& Midia do Brasil, which is completing one year of operations in the country, is creating
the new company Synapsys
International, resulted from a partnership with Venevision International, member of
Cisneros group. The new company is
expected to turn over R$25mil over the first year of operation and will specialize in
'advertainment'. It means to create content
focused on customers' interests, content that is entertaining first. Then, to leverage
this kind of content, using a soft-sell
technique to push products and services related to customer interests. Synapsys outlined
the campaign of Gradiente home
theater equipment and of Nextel under this strategy. The Brazilian company and Venevision
International will have the same
stake in the new company, which will be headquartered in Coral Gables, US. Synapsys plays
in the Brazilian market since Nov
2001. Its portfolio is comprised of ten clients and it also outlines campaigns for other
companies as the TV broadcasting
company SBT (Sistema Brasileiro de Televisao). The expectation is to turn over R$24mil
over this year and R$38mil in 2003
year.

http://library.northernlight.com/FD20021210460000029.html?cb=0&dx=1006&sc=0#doc

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/