Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 12/11/2002]

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 16:56:02 -0500

ABERNATHY ANNOUNCES HIRING OF JENNIFER A. MANNER.  News Release. News Media Contact: Jason
Scism at (202) 418-2529  CMMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229387A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229387A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229387A1.txt>
 
Report No: 2587 Released:  12/11/2002.  CONSUMER & GOVERNMENTAL AFFAIRS BUREAU REFERENCE
INFORMATION CENTER PETITION FOR RULEMAKING FILED.  CGB. Contact:  Reference Information
Center at (202) 418-0270
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229313A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229313A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229313A1.txt> 

Report No: 1359 Released:  12/11/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE
ACTION.  WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229377A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229377A1.txt> 

Report No: 1361 Released:  12/11/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU MARKET-BASED
APPLICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229345A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229345A1.txt> 

Report No: 1358 Released:  12/11/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229376A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229376A1.txt> 

Report No: 1363 Released:  12/11/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF
AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229358A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229358A1.txt> 

Report No: 1362 Released:  12/11/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF
AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229356A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229356A1.txt> 

 Released:  12/11/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS CONSENT TO ASSIGN F
BLOCK BROADBAND PCS LICENSES. (DA No.  02-3411).  WTB. Contact:  Rita Cookmeyer or Yolanda
Lee at (202) 418-0660
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3411A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3411A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3411A1.txt> 

 COMMISSION SEEKS PUBLIC COMMENT ON SPECTRUM POLICY TASK FORCE REPORT.   Granted motions
for extension of time for filing comments to January 27, 2003, and reply comments to
February 28, 2003. (Dkt No.  02-135). Action by:  Chief, Office of Engineering and
Technology. Comments Due:  01/27/2003. Reply Comments Due:  02/28/2003. Adopted: 
12/10/2002 by ORDER. (DA No. 02-3400).  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3400A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3400A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3400A1.txt> 

 CHAIRMAN POWELL AND ASSISTANT SECRETARY VICTORY MEET TO PLAN AND COORDINATE SPECTRUM
POLICY.  News Release. News Media Contact: David Fiske at (202) 418-0513 and Robin Pence
at (202) 418-0505  OCH
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229354A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229354A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229354A1.txt> 

 Released:  12/10/2002.  SCHEDULE CHANGE FCC TO HOLD OPEN COMMISSION MEETING WEDNESDAY,
DECEMBER 11, 2002.  OMD. Contact:  Maureen Peratino or David Fiske at (202) 418-0503, TTY:
1-888-835-5322 <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229369A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229369A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229369A1.txt> 

 Released:  12/10/2002.  REGION 27 (NEVADA) 700 MHZ REGIONAL PLANNING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES
FIRST MEETING. (DA No.  02-3408).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3408A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3408A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3408A1.txt>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/