Subject: [mobile-ip] mobile IP simulation

From: Serap ALTAY <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 11:40:42 +0200 (EET)

hi to all,
  I want to make a  simulation mobile IP using omnet++ program tools 
 for my master thesis. What kind of simulation can I do in this subject. 
What would you suggest.

  Thank you.
  Serap.

---

From: Brett Pentland <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 11:05:42 +1100

Hi Serap,

We have some postgraduate students doing excellent work building mobile
IPv6 simulation models in Omnet++.  For further information I would
suggest contacting their supervisor Dr. Ahmet Sekercioglu
([email-masked]).

Cheers,
Brett.

---

From: "??@fesco" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 16:21:48 +0800

hi to all
    I am a student from beijing university of posts and telecomunications in china,my master thesis topic is <vertical handoff between WCDMA and WLAN using MIPv6>,and now I shall do my simulation but I don't have enough time ,so who can give me some useful suggestion and any information related is also appracaited on this ,btw:I am doing the choice between opnet and ns2!
                  thanx to all,best wishes!
                                                        wauler