Subject: [NEXTEL-1] BWCS Mobile Data Daily - 13/12/02]

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 18:38:14 -0500

Carrier Services Contracts
- a vital handbook designed to help you draft and negotiate successful business
telecommunications contracts
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep18.html 

TODAY'S NEWS ...

Sprint Looks For Friends To Help It Attack Enterprise Market 
(13/12/2002, BWCS Staff) Sprint PCS, the fourth largest mobile operator in the US, said it
is looking for partners to attack the business market in 2003...
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

Vodafone Seals Cross-Network MMS Deals 
(13/12/2002, BWCS Staff) Vodafone’s subsidiaries in Italy and Germany have entered
multimedia messaging interconnection deals with rival operators...
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

Suppliers Join Recycling Initiative 
(13/12/2002, BWCS Staff) Some of the world’s largest mobile handset manufacturers have
joined together to promote the recycling of unwanted phones....
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

Interconnection 2003
Ambsciatori Palace, Rome, Italy
24 February 2003 - 27 February 2003

Interconnection remains a highly contentious issue, and an industry where a lot of
regulatory activity is taking place - in the mobile and IP as well as fixed telecoms
sectors. IIR's Interconnection conference will bring together the key players and will
facilitate open and frank discussions and debates on the hottest topics of the day! 
http://www.iir-conferences.com/a.cfm?id=2862 

REPORTS NOW AVAILABLE FROM BWCS ...

Mobile Insights: China Riding the Mobile Internet Wave, by Min Yi of Mobile Metrix, (Order
it now for only US$355!) http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep14.html
E-mail [email-masked] for more information.

Pump Up The Volume - Brand new report from BWCS examining the market for mobile music
services ... http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep19.html

Play Away: The Future of Mobile Entertainment
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep12.html

Wireless LANs At the Edge: Unlocking Corporate Mobile Data Revenues
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep13.html For a FREE Review Pack please e-mail
[email-masked]

The Saviour of 3G - Second Edition - 
This comprehensively revised edition, analyses and ranks the leading application
developers in the dynamic mobile internet market. http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep8.html

Plight of the Mobile Navigator - an analysis of Mobile Portals
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep16.html 

EXPERT GUIDES FROM BWCS -
E*Contracts
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep1.html 

Global Telecommunications Contracts
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep7.html

OSS Guide for Telecom Service Providers and ISPs 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep9.html 

Interconnect Costing
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep2.html 

Achieving Excellent Customer Relationships
A Manual of Customer Interface Management 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep11.html

MARKET REPORTS FROM BWCS -
First Ever Mobile Internet Directory! Over 160 leading application developers profiled ...
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep15.html

Mobile LBS: Where's the Revenue?
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep10.html

The Top 120 Mobile Application Developers and Their Strategies for Success 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep8.html

Play Away: The Future of Mobile Entertainment
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep12.html

Wireless in the Enterprise
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep3.html 

Wireless LANs and the Threat to Mobile Revenues
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep4.html

REVIEW PACKS FOR ALL OF THESE REPORTS CAN BE OBTAINED FROM -
[email-masked]

MVNOs: Their Strategies And Role In The Mobile Communications Value Chain
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep5.html

DSL: Future Prospects in Europe
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep6.html

A review pack for any of the above reports can be obtained from [email-masked] 

M-COMMERCE
Leading communications lawyer Dave Bartell has produced the definitive handbook for
drafting and negotiating contracts for consumer and business e-commerce and related
services. For further information visit 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep1.html or e-mail [email-masked] for a Free Review Pack

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/