Subject: [NEXTEL-1] BWCS Mobile Data Daily - 03/12/02

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 19:58:53 -0500

Pump Up The Volume - Brand new report from BWCS examining the market for mobile music
services ... http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep19.html

TODAY'S NEWS ...

Telstra Launches 3G Service For Business Customers
(03/12/2002, BWCS Staff) Australia’s dominant mobile operator Telstra has launched what it
claims is the country’s first 3G mobile service...
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

Motorola Chases Chinese Contracts
(03/12/2002, BWCS Staff) Motorola claims it is well positioned to be the supplier of China
Mobile’s next generation cellular services platform...
http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

EuroTel Meets 3G Payments
The Slovakian mobile operator EuroTel has revealed that it has paid the second and final
instalment of its 3G licence fee... http://www.bwcs.com/marketing/index2.html

Interconnection 2003
Ambsciatori Palace, Rome, Italy
24 February 2003 - 27 February 2003

Interconnection remains a highly contentious issue, and an industry where a lot of
regulatory activity is taking place - in the mobile and IP as well as fixed telecoms
sectors. IIR's Interconnection conference will bring together the key players and will
facilitate open and frank discussions and debates on the hottest topics of the day! 

http://www.iir-conferences.com/a.cfm?id=2862 

Carrier Services Contracts
- a vital handbook designed to help you draft and negotiate successful business
telecommunications contracts
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep18.html 

REPORTS NOW AVAILABLE FROM BWCS ...

Mobile Profiles: The Source Book of Consumer Profiles in Relation to Mobile - in-depth
analysis of consumer desires, based on a wide-ranging study of attitudes to mobile
services ... http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep17.html

Mobile Insights: China Riding the Mobile Internet Wave, by Min Yi of Mobile Metrix, (Order
it now for only US$355!) http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep14.html
E-mail [email-masked] for more information.

Play Away: The Future of Mobile Entertainment
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep12.html

Wireless LANs At the Edge: Unlocking Corporate Mobile Data Revenues
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep13.html For a FREE Review Pack please e-mail
[email-masked]

The Saviour of 3G - Second Edition - 
This comprehensively revised edition, analyses and ranks the leading application
developers in the dynamic mobile internet market. http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep8.html

Plight of the Mobile Navigator - an analysis of Mobile Portals
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep16.html 

EXPERT GUIDES FROM BWCS -
E*Contracts
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep1.html 

Global Telecommunications Contracts
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep7.html

OSS Guide for Telecom Service Providers and ISPs 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep9.html 

Interconnect Costing
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep2.html 

Achieving Excellent Customer Relationships
A Manual of Customer Interface Management 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep11.html

MARKET REPORTS FROM BWCS -
First Ever Mobile Internet Directory! Over 160 leading application developers profiled ...
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep15.html

Mobile LBS: Where's the Revenue?
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep10.html

The Top 120 Mobile Application Developers and Their Strategies for Success 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep8.html

Play Away: The Future of Mobile Entertainment
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep12.html

Wireless in the Enterprise
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep3.html 

Wireless LANs and the Threat to Mobile Revenues
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep4.html

REVIEW PACKS FOR ALL OF THESE REPORTS CAN BE OBTAINED FROM -
[email-masked]

MVNOs: Their Strategies And Role In The Mobile Communications Value Chain
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep5.html

DSL: Future Prospects in Europe
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep6.html

A review pack for any of the above reports can be obtained from [email-masked] 

M-COMMERCE
Leading communications lawyer Dave Bartell has produced the definitive handbook for
drafting and negotiating contracts for consumer and business e-commerce and related
services. For further information visit 
http://www.bwcs.com/link_rep1.html or e-mail [email-masked] for a Free Review Pack

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "meijin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 21:28:01 -0600

I have a pair of i1000+ (redesigned) phones that I no longer need. I was going to auction them off on eBay, but thought I would see if anyone here can use them first. These units only have a few minutes of usage each on them, come in the original box with all the original contents. If interested, drop me a line.

Mike