Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Lowe's-anchored center bought -- DLC Management picks up 288,000 square feet

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 19:01:35 -0500

Lowe's-anchored center bought -- DLC Management picks up 288,000 square feet
 of retail space

Story Filed: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 4:38 PM EST

Dec 10, 2002 (Inman News Features via COMTEX) -- DLC Management Corp. has purchased a
shopping center in Ballwin,
Mo., for an undisclosed amount.

The 288,000-square-foot Olde Towne Plaza is anchored by Lowe's Home Improvement,
Marshalls, HomeGoods, Stein Mart
and Ultimate Electronics and is located on Manchester Road in Ballwin, a suburb of St.
Louis.

The property was 98 percent occupied at the time of purchase. Tenants include Starbucks,
Kinko's, Nextel, Famous Brand
Shoes and O'Charley's.

DLC Management is a privately owned company that focuses on the acquisition of shopping
centers nationwide.

Send a Letter to the Editor for publication. Send a comment or news tip to our newsroom.
Please include the headline of the
story.

By Inman News Features
http://library.northernlight.com/FE20021210730000163.html?cb=0&dx=1006&sc=0#doc

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/