Subject: [NEXTEL-1] CELL PHONE AIR TIME

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 12:05:29 -0500

CELL PHONE AIR TIME

12/12/2002
FedBizOpps
Copyright (c) 2002 Federal News and Information Dispatch, Inc.

NOTICE TYPE: CONTRACT AWARD SOURCE: Published in FedBizOpps DATE
POSTED: 11-DEC-02 OFFICE ADDRESS: Dept of the Interior - National
Business Center Products & Services, D2940, PO Box 272040 Denver CO
80227 CLASSIFICATION CODE: 58 - Communication, detection, & coherent
radiation equipment AWARD NUMBER: NBCP03114 AWARD DATE: 121102
AWARDED TO: NEXTEL WEST CORP,320 108TH AVE NE, STE 200 ,BELLEVUE WA

98004 ARCHIVE DATE: 12112003 CONTACT: Boswell, Alice D2940
Contracting Officer 3039697177 Alice_M_Boswell@n...; INTERNET
ADDRESS:

http://www.eps.gov/spg/DOI/OS/WashingtonDC/Awards/NBCP03114.html
Provided by Federal Information & News Dispatch, Inc. (FIND) 202-544-
4800

Boswell, Alice D2940 Contracting Officer 3039697177
Alice_M_Boswell@n...;
Contact: Boswell, Alice D2940 Contracting Officer 3039697177
Alice_M_Boswell@n...;

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/