Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 12:44:27 -0500

================================================================
Wireless Design Online Newsletter - http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com
Thursday, December 5, 2002
================================================================
 
----------------------------------------------------------
Generate Sales Leads Through Wireless Design Online 
----------------------------------------------------------
 
We can deliver qualified sales leads for your products and services by reaching qualified
buyers on Wireless Design Online. For more information, email us at
mailto:[email-masked] , or give us a call at 215-675-1800.

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED ARTICLES
-------------------------------------  
 
1) Anaren Microwave, Inc. Introduces Its First-Ever, All-In-One Xinger(R)-Brand Low Noise
Amplifier
2) Lucent Technologies Sees Growing Global Momentum for Spread-Spectrum Wireless
Technology
3) Advanced Architecture Combines RF and Baseband to Give Bluetooth(TM) Developers a
Leading Edge
 
---------------------------------------
 
1) Anaren Microwave, Inc. Introduces Its First-Ever, All-In-One Xinger(R)-Brand Low Noise
Amplifier
 
SYRACUSE, N.Y., Dec 4, 2002 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- Anaren Microwave (Nasdaq:
ANEN), a leader in wireless technology, announced today that it has launched an
all-in-one, surface mount Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) that outdates and outperforms
traditional LNA designs. Employing its Xinger(R)-brand packaging approach yet again,
Anaren is re-affirming with the new LNA its intent to employ...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/3931/793725
 
2) Lucent Technologies Sees Growing Global Momentum for Spread-Spectrum Wireless
Technology; Recent Lucent Agreements with Asia Pacific Mobile Operators Highlight Growth
of 3G Spread Spectrum Technology in Region
 
HONG KONG, Dec 03, 2002 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Speaking at ITU Telecom Asia 2002 in
Hong Kong today, Scott Erickson, senior vice president of Mobility Solutions at Lucent
Technologies, said Lucent expects that spread spectrum technology, the basis of both the
CDMA2000 and UMTS third-generation (3G)
wireless standards, will make up 75% of the global mobility market by 2005, up from 30%
this...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/3932/793725
 
3) Advanced Architecture Combines RF and Baseband to Give Bluetooth(TM) Developers a
Leading Edge; Motorola demonstrates MC72000 complete solution and the Bluetooth
Accelerator on the DragonBall(TM) MX1 at Bluetooth Developers Conference
 
AUSTIN, Texas, Dec 4, 2002 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- Avoiding the trade-off
between cost and performance found in competing solutions, Motorola, Inc.'s (NYSE: MOT)
Semiconductor Products Sector (SPS) is bringing its advanced Integrated Bluetooth Radio
(MC72000) solution to handheld device developers looking for high value at low cost....
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/3933/793725

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED PRODUCTS
-------------------------------------
  
1) I&Q Demodulators
2) RF Power Capacitor Assemblies
3) PC5-5 Ultracapacitors
4) AirLan(R) Bridge Kit
5) Power Dividers/Combiners 
6) Filtered Terminal Blocks
7) mini-Mate2 
8) SIwave
9) BlueChip Monitor/Control Device 
10) LINC2 Pro Software
 
---------------------------------------
 
1) I&Q Demodulators
 
Merrimac has developed a space qualified products program where we are able to provide
high reliability components and subsystems and pass on the economies of scale and
standardization by utilizing proven parts, materials and processes based on our 30+ years
of satcom heritage...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/3934/793725
 
2) RF Power Capacitor Assemblies
 
The RF Power Capacitor Assemblies are a proven power performer. They have a High operating
voltage, High operating current, extended capacitance, tighter tolerances, high
reliability, high Q, and an Ultra-low ESR...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/3935/793725
 
3) PC5-5 Ultracapacitors
 
PC5-5 measures only 17 x 23 x 9.5mm and stores 23 Joules of energy at 5.0 volts for
immediately available high power delivery. With its small size, large capacitance, and
very low ESR, the PC5-5 is ideal for consumer electronics, wireless transmission, medical
devices, automatic meter readers, and many other applications requiring a pulse of
power....
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/3936/793725
 
4) AirLan(R) Bridge Kit
 
Solectek re-launches the AIRLAN name as today's most advanced way to interconnect two
local area network, in two separate locations. You'll be amazed at what we've done this
time to deliver best-of-class price-performance and installation...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/3937/793725
 
5) Power Dividers/Combiners 
 
I.F. Engineering offers a number of power dividers/combiners. Our products cover the
frequency range of 0.1 to 6600 MHz and are used in numerous applications such as Radar
Systems, Cellular and PCS Base Stations, Earth Stations, Teleports and Wireless
Communications....
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/3938/793725
 
6) Filtered Terminal Blocks
 
Through a joint design and supply agreement with Cooper Bussmann, Corry Micronics offers a
full range of filtered terminal blocks with value added harnessing and high current
designs readily available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/3939/793725
 
7) mini-Mate2 
 
Precision cooling and humidity control of small spaces are available with the new
generation of mini-Mate systems. The cooling system is installed above a dropped ceiling,
saving floor space for protected equipment. The mini-Mate2 also offers the flexibility of
configuration options such as ducting, various reheat options, freecooling, and other
features to allow the system to be tailored to the needs of the application....
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/3940/793725
 
8) SIwave
 
With the increasing speed and diminishing size of today's high-speed devices,
signal-integrity analysis alone is not enough. SIwave, full-wave software for the advanced
analysis of printed circuit boards (PCBs), components, and packages, addresses the
rigorous demands placed on high-speed designers....
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/3941/793725
 
9) BlueChip Monitor/Control Device 
 
The BlueChip makes remote field-installed equipment "come alive." It virtually eliminates
costly on-site human intervention by allowing you or your host computer to remotely
monitor and control any alarm or "On/Off" device....
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/3942/793725
 
10) LINC2 Pro Software
 
LINC2 combines powerful RF/Microwave simulation with circuit synthesis and integrated
schematic capture. RF tools and design modules are built in and linked to a general
purpose circuit simulator...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/1991/793725

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/