Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Motorola PCS President Tom Lynch's Presentation to Financial Analysts to Be Webcast

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 03:32:55 -0500

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/12-03-2002/0001851143&EDATE=

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Motorola PCS President Tom Lynch's Presentation to Financial Analysts to Be Webcast

MOTOROLA LOGO

Motorola logo. (PRNewsFoto)[TC]

SCHAUMBURG, IL USA 03/07/2002

MOTOROLA LOGO

Motorola logo. (PRNewsFoto)[JL]

SCHAUMBURG, IL USA 04/15/2002

SCHAUMBURG, Ill., Dec. 3 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Motorola, Inc.,
(NYSE: MOT) plans to broadcast over the Internet on Tuesday, December 10, a
presentation to financial analysts by Thomas Lynch, executive vice president
and president of Motorola's Personal Communications Sector.
The presentation to the Lehman Brothers Telecom Trends & Technology
Conference in Orlando, FL., will begin at 7:00 a.m. (Central Standard Time).
The live audio broadcast and replays will be available at
http://www.motorola.com/investor.

About Motorola
Motorola, Inc. (NYSE: MOT) is a global leader in providing integrated
communications and embedded electronic solutions. Sales in 2001 were $30
billion. For more information, please visit: http://www.motorola.com .

SOURCE Motorola, Inc.

Web Site: http://www.motorola.com

Photo Notes: NewsCom:
http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20020307/MOTLOGO
http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20020415/MOTNOTAGLOGO AP
Archive: http://photoarchive.ap.org PRN Photo Desk,
+1-888-776-6555 or
+1-212-782-2840

Issuers
of news releases and not PR Newswire are solely responsible for the accuracy of
the content.

More news from PR Newswire...

Copyright © 1996-2002 PR Newswire Association LLC. All Rights Reserved.

A United
Business Media company.