Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Test your knowledge of current industry events with the following quiz

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 23:53:54 -0500

Test your knowledge of current industry events with the following quiz

1.A new study reveals that many telecommunications companies are struggling to survive
amid high debt, financial instability and slow growth. The study was commissioned by:

a. Ernst & Young
b. Cap Gemini
c. The Center for Studying Painfully Obvious Trends Apparent to Even the Most Casual
Observer

2.President Bush approved the Dot-Kids Implementation and Efficiency Act, which will
create a dot-kids Internet domain within the dot-us addressing space. The sites will
feature simple games and activities that will most appeal to:

a. Small children
b. Concerned parents
c. President Bush

3.In a victory against cybersquatters, the World Intellectual Property Organization
awarded “Jurassic Park” author Michael Crichton rights to the domain name
www.michaelcrichton.com. The domain name will replace his previous Web site's URL:

a. www.crichton.com
b. www.mikecrichton.com
c. www.hackwriter.com

4.America Online previewed its AOL 9.0 service. Improvements include a number of
customization features, including:

a. A personalized My AOL home page
b. Expanded file management options
c. For reasons too complicated to explain, the option of substituting the standard “You've
got mail” message with the sound of a lost child crying for its mother.

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/