Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 12/04/2002

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 20:16:49 -0500

WILLIAM H. DAVENPORT NAMED ASSISTANT CHIEF OF ENFORCEMENT BUREAU'S INVESTIGATIONS AND
HEARINGS DIVISION.  News Release  EB. Contact John R. Winston at (202) 418-7450
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229159A1.doc> 

 Released:  12/04/2002.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT FILINGS IN
PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 2).  OMD. Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202)
418-0310 <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229102A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229102A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229102A1.txt> 

 Released:  12/04/2002.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD FILINGS AND
PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD. Contact:  Barbara Lowe at (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229137A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229137A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229137A1.txt> 

Report No: 1353 Released:  12/04/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE
ACTIONS.  WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229151A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229151A1.txt> 

Report No: 1352 Released:  12/04/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229150A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229150A1.txt> 

Report No: 1355 Released:  12/04/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU MARKET-BASED
APPLICATIONS ACTIONS.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229110A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229110A1.txt> 

Report No: 1354 Released:  12/04/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU MARKET-BASED
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229107A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229107A1.txt> 

Report No: 1357 Released:  12/04/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF
AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229111A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229111A1.txt> 

Report No: 1356 Released:  12/04/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF
AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229109A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229109A1.txt> 
 					 NEWS RELEASES

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 JONATHAN S. ADELSTEIN SWORN IN AS FCC COMMISSIONER.  News Release. News Media Contact:
David Fiske at (202) 418-0513  CMMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229105A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229105A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229105A1.txt> 

 STATEMENT OF COMMISSIONER JONATHAN S. ADELSTEIN.  News Release. News Media Contact:
Susanna Zwerling at (202) 418-2613  CMMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229131A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229131A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229131A1.txt> 

 FCC COMMISSIONER ADELSTEIN ANNOUNCES STAFF APPOINTMENTS.  News Release. News Media
Contact: Susanna Zwerling at (202) 418-2613  CMMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229116A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229116A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229116A1.txt> 

 PRESS STATEMENT OF COMMISSIONER MICHAEL J. COPPS ON JONATHAN ADELSTEIN JOINING THE
COMMISSION.  News Release. News Media Contact: Jordan Goldstein 202-418-2000  CMMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229115A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229115A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229115A1.txt> 

Report No: AUC-35 (Auction No. Released:  12/03/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU
GRANTS DISMISSAL REQUESTS OF ELIGIBLE AUCTION NO. 35 WINNERS AND DISMISSES APPLICATIONS
FOR 156 C AND F BLOCK BROADBAND PERSONAL COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES (PCS) LICENSES. (DA No. 
02-3340).  WTB. Contact:  Gail Glasser at (202) 418-1995, Amal Abdallah at (202) 418-7307,
Lauren Patrich Kravetz at (202) 418-7944
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3340A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3340A2.xls> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3340A3.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3340A4.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3340A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3340A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3340A3.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3340A4.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3340A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3340A2.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3340A3.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3340A4.txt>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/