Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC -12/20/2002

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 17:49:26 -0500

Released:  12/20/2002.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD FILINGS IN
PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:  Barbara J. Lowe at (202) 418-0310 <
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229770A1.doc>  <
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229770A1.pdf>  <
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229770A1.txt>

Released:  12/20/2002.  WTB SEEKS COMMENT ON REQUESTS FOR WAIVER BY THE STATE OF ALASKA TO

ALLOW WIDE-AREA JOINT FEDERAL/NON FEDERAL INTEROPERABLE VHF ALASKA MOBILE RADIO SYSTEM.
(DA
No.  02-3495). Comments Due:  01/21/2003. Reply Comments Due:  02/05/2003.  WTB. Contact
Joy Alford at (202) 418-0694, email: [email-masked], TTY: (202) 418-7233 <
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3495A1.doc>  <
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3495A1.pdf>  <
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3495A1.txt>

 Released:  12/20/2002.  WTB SEEKS COMMENT ON INFORMAL REQUEST OF INDUSTRIAL
TELECOMMUNICATIONS ASSOCIATION FOR CERTIFICATION TO PROVIDE FREQUENCY COORDINATION FOR
929-930 MHZ PAGING FREQUENCIES AND SPECIAL EMERGENCY BELOW 512 MHZ. (DA No.  02-3549).
Comments Due:  01/21/2003. Reply Comments Due:  02/05/2003.  WTB. Contact:  Peter Waltonen
at
(202) 418-0097, email: [email-masked] or James Brown at (202) 418-1546, email:
[email-masked] <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3549A1.doc>  <
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3549A1.pdf>  <
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3549A1.txt>

 REVISION OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO ENSURE COMPATIBILITY WITH ENHANCED 911 EMERGENCY
CALLING SYSTEMS/AMENDMENTS OF PARTS 2 AND 25.   Proposed rules in these proceedings. (Dkt
No.
94-102, 99-67). Action by:  the Commission. Comments Due:  02/03/2003. Reply Comments Due:

02/28/2003. Adopted:  12/11/2002 by FNPRM. (FCC No. 02-326).  WTB <
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-02-326A1.doc>  <
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-02-326A1.pdf>  <
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-02-326A1.txt>

Report No: AUC-35 (Auc. No. 35) Released:  12/19/2002.  ERRATUM TO DA 02-3487 WIRELESS
TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS DISMISSAL REQUESTS OF ELIGIBLE AUCTION NO. 35 WINNERS AND

DISMISSES APPLICATIONS FOR 45 C AND F BLOCK BROADBAND PERSONAL COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES
(PCS)
LICENSES  Issued Erratum Amending Public Notice DA 02-3487, released December 17, 2002.
WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229716A1.doc>  <
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229716A2.doc>  <
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229716A3.xls>  <
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229716A4.doc>  <
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229716A5.doc>  <
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229716A1.pdf>  <
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229716A2.pdf>  <
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229716A3.pdf>  <
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229716A4.pdf>  <
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229716A5.pdf>  <
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229716A1.txt>  <
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229716A2.txt>  <
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229716A3.txt>  <
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229716A4.txt>  <
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229716A5.txt>

 IN THE MATTER OF SECTIONS 90.20 AND 90.175 OF THE COMMISSIONS RULES FOR FREQUENCY
COORDINATION OF PUBLIC SAFETY FREQUENCIES IN THE PRIVATE LAND MOBILE RADIO BELOW -470 MHZ
BAND.   Granted Forestry Conservation Communications Association's request for an
extension
of the date until January 21, 2003. Action by:  Chief, Public Safety and Private Wireless
Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  12/17/2002 by ORDER. (DA No.
02-3491).  WTB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3491A1.doc>  <
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3491A1.pdf>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/