Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 02-55 Reply Comments Status

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 09:17:29 -0500

02-55 Reply Comments Status
-------- Original Message --------
From: Laura Smith <[email-masked]>

We're working on the document right now (and have been all weekend).  I'd
love to have it filed before Christmas and am working towards that goal --
but can't guarantee it because too many folks have to be reached for their
sign-off.

To the entire group:  Please accept my apologies for the delay in getting
the document filed, it has been very rough going.  But, I hope you will find
that many (if not most) of the outstanding questions will have been answered
(or at least we've attempted to answer them).  When the document is filed,
I'll shoot Nick a copy so that it can be posted here ASAP so you can all get
a chance to read it.  

I also want to apologize for filing the document over the holidays (whether
we get it on file right before or right after Christmas).  We've been
working on it for months now and I wish we'd have been able to complete it
sooner.  It just didn't work out that way.  I will be following up with the
FCC right after the holidays and request that they give industry plenty of
time to review and comment on the document, so that no one is rushed over
the New Year trying to read and analyze the filing. 

Laura

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/