Subject: [NEXTEL-1] New Spectrum Brokerage Company]

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 14:00:54 -0500

------- Original Message --------
From: "P Heyden" <[email-masked]>
Subject:New Spectrum Brokerage Company

SpectraCo is pleased to announce the launch of their spectrum brokerage
services.  The goal of is to act as a matchmaker for organizations seeking
to lease/purchase spectrum and other organizations with spectrum excess to
requirements.

Our new website (www.spectraco.com) explains SpectrCo's mission and the
spectrum areas where it specializes.  SpectraCo has negotiated a brokerage
arrangement with several large spectrum holders, including spectrum in the
217-220 MHz area.

Whether you need 5 channels for an LTR system, 20 channels for a 4 site
Passport system, one channel for a multi-site simulcast system, or just one
channel for a local application, SpectraCo has exclusive, co-channel
interference free channels in over 150 cities throughout the USA.

Visit our website and let us help you with your spectrum requirements.

Paul vander Heyden
SpectraCo

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 14:39:56 -0500

Paul,

Good luck-

Keep us updated-

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG