Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 12/10/2002

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 14:25:01 -0500

Released:  12/09/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS UPPER AND LOWER PAGING
BANDS LICENSES AUCTION EVENT NO. 40. (DA No.  02-3391).  WTB. Contact:  Amal Abdallah at
(202) 418-7307 <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3391A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3391A2.xls> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3391A3.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3391A4.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3391A5.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3391A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3391A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3391A3.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3391A4.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3391A5.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3391A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3391A2.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3391A3.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3391A4.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3391A5.txt> 

 Released:  12/09/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ANNOUNCES IT IS PREPARED TO
GRANT UPPER AND LOWER PAGING BAND LICENSES UPON FULL AND TIMELY PAYMENT AUCTION EVENT NO.
40. (DA No.  02-3388).  WTB. Contact:  Amal Abdallah at (202) 418-7307
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3388A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3388A2.xls> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3388A3.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3388A4.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3388A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3388A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3388A3.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3388A4.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3388A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3388A2.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3388A3.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3388A4.txt> 

 Released:  12/09/2002.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS DISMISSAL REQUESTS OF
ELIGIBLE AUCTION NO. 35 WINNERS AND DISMISSES APPLICATIONS FOR 33 C AND F BLOCK BROADBAND
PCS LICENSES. (DA No.  02-3394).  WTB. Contact:  Amal Abdallah at (202) 418-7307
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3394A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3394A2.xls> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3394A3.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3394A4.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3394A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3394A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3394A3.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3394A4.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3394A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3394A2.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3394A3.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3394A4.txt>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/