Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 12/03/2002

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 13:43:50 -0500

Report No: 2586 Released:  12/03/2002.  PETITIONS FOR RECONSIDERATION AND CLARIFICATION OF
ACTION IN RULEMAKING PROCEEDINGS.  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229089A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229089A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229089A1.txt> 

Report No: 352 Released:  12/03/2002.  EXPERIMENTAL ACTIONS.  OET. Contact:  Nancy Hey at
(202) 418-2432 <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229068A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229068A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229068A1.txt> 

 Released:  12/03/2002.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD FILINGS (1
OF 2).  OMD. Contact:  Barbara Lowe at (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229088A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229088A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229088A1.txt> 

 Released:  12/03/2002.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT FILINGS IN
PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS(2 OF 2).  OMD. Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202)
418-0310 <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229081A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229081A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229081A1.txt> 

 Released:  12/02/2002.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD FILINGS IN
PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle at (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229063A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229063A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-229063A1.txt> 

Report No: AUC-02-49-A Released:  12/02/2002.  AUCTION OF LOWER 700 MHZ BAND LICENSES
SCHEDULED FOR APRIL 16, 2003; COMMENT SOUGHT ON RESERVE PRICES OR MINIMUM OPENING BIDS AND
OTHER AUCTION PROCEDURES. (DA No.  02-3287).  WTB. Contact:  Howard Davenport at (202)
418-0660, Lyle Ishida at (202) 418-0660 or Linda Sanderson at (717) 338-2888
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3287A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3287A2.xls> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3287A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3287A2.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3287A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-02-3287A2.txt>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/