Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Snow

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 22:18:05 -0500

BTW- Happy Chanukah To You and Yours -

Marcel

[email-masked] wrote:

>  We got 4-8" today (depending on where you live) and two of the major local network
> affiliates (NBC and CBS) interrupted ALL of their network programming FOR THE ENTIRE
> MORNING!

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 22:01:33 EST

We got 4-8" today (depending on where you live) and two of the major local 
network affiliates (NBC and CBS) interrupted ALL of their network programming 
FOR THE ENTIRE MORNING!

Alan T.

In a message dated 12/5/2002 9:59:06 PM Eastern Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes:

> I just get sick of the media hype too, "SPECIAL REPORT", "TEAM COVERAGE", 
> "WEATHER TEAM"
> on what? Snow? Come on unless it is 18" I don't want anything interrupt my 
> Monday night
> football!

---

From: Marcel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 22:15:51 -0500

Oh, H***! Must be a slow news day-