Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NEWS ALERT: Court Blocks Do-Not-Call List

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 17:44:19 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "WSJ.com Editors" <[email-masked]>
Subject: NEWS ALERT: Court Blocks Do-Not-Call List

__________________________________
NEWS ALERT
from The Wall Street Journal

Sept. 24, 2003

A judge ruled that the Federal Trade Commission overstepped its authority in
creating a national, telemarketing do-not-call list. The ruling, by a
federal court in Oklahoma, came in a lawsuit brought by telemarketers who
challenged the registry, which comprises people who do not want to receive
calls. The immediate impact of the ruling wasn't clear. The list was to go
into effect Oct. 1.

For more information, see:
http://online.wsj.com/article/0,,SB106441898488092700,00.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/