Subject: [NEXTEL-1] TECH ALERT: AOL Time Warner to Drop 'AOL' From Name

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:28:44 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "WSJ.com Editors" <[email-masked]>
Subject: TECH ALERT: AOL Time Warner to Drop 'AOL' From Name

__________________________________
TECHNOLOGY ALERT
from The Wall Street Journal

Sept. 18, 2003

AOL Time Warner's board voted to drop "AOL" from its corporate name, in a
move to de-emphasize the media giant's slumping online operations.

FOR MORE INFORMATION, see:
http://online.wsj.com/article/0,,SB106389397016632100,00.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20. Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6351
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0zJuRD/6CvGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/