Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Data Standards and Technology Report Wireless Emergency Warning Systems Via Cell Broadcast

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 14:11:15 -0400

Wireless Data Standards and Technology Report
Wireless Emergency Warning Systems Via Cell Broadcast

 http://www.pswn.gov/admin/librarydocs12\Wireless_Emergency_Warnings_via_Cell_Broadcast.doc

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the

home page, and then look for links to the information you want.

Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP 404 - File not found

Internet Information Services

Technical Information (for support personnel)

More information:

Microsoft Support