Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Committee on Energy and Commerce Schedule Changes

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 18:08:53 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: Energy and Commerce Press <[email-masked]>
Subject: Committee on Energy and Commerce Schedule Changes

The Telecommunications and the Internet Subcommittee hearing scheduled for
Thursday, September 11, 2003, at 9:30 a.m. will now take place in 2123
Rayburn House Office Building.  This hearing will focus on H.R. 2898, a bill
to improve homeland security, public safety, and citizen activated emergency
response capabilities through the use of enhanced 911 wireless services, and
for other purposes.  This event will be open to the public and webcast live.
For the latest information, please visit
http://energycommerce.house.gov/108/Hearings/09112003hearing1068/hearing.htm

The Energy and Air Quality Subcommittee hearing scheduled for Thursday,
September 11, 2003 has been postponed to a date and time to be determined.
This hearing is entitled "A Review of the Progress of DOE's Yucca Mountain
Project." 

The Subcommittee on Commerce, Trade and Consumer Protection has scheduled a
hearing for Wednesday, September 17, 2003, at 10:00 a.m. in 2123 Rayburn
House Office Building.  This hearing will focus on H.R.____, the
International Consumer Protection Act of 2003.  Witnesses will be by
invitation only.  This event will be open to the public and webcast live.
For the latest information, please visit
http://energycommerce.house.gov/108/hearings/09172003Hearing1077/hearing.htm

----------------------------------------
The House Committee on Energy and Commerce
W.J. "Billy" Tauzin, Chairman
(202) 225-2927
http://www.house.gov/commerce

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/