Subject: [NEXTEL-1] B2T Conference Wi Fi Enabled

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 18:06:46 -0400

B2T Conference Wi Fi Enabled
September 4, 2003 4:46pm
Business Wire

B2T Conference 2003 RALEIGH, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sept. 4, 2003--The B2T
Conference is happy to announce that this year's September 17 event will be Wi Fi
enabled thanks to WiSpots (www.WiSpots.com), the official Wi Fi provider for the
2003 B2T Conference.

"WiSpots will allow conference attendees to stay in touch with their office, keep
up with their email and respond to necessary messages, and experience first hand
the enormous benefits of our wireless future." WiSpots is currently in the
preliminary stages of building a Wi Fi network which will cover the Triangle and
spread throughout the Carolinas.
"This is something all of the attendees should experience," says Dan Davies,
publisher of Business Leader magazine, the organizer of the conference. "Wi Fi is
going to change the way the world does business. American CEOs need to be on top
of this so we don't fall behind other countries and North Carolina CEOs should
lead the way."
The B2T Conference is designed specially for C-level executives. Seven panel
discussions featuring 12 CEOs and a myriad of other executives along with the
presentation of the North Carolina Technology Fast 50 Awards will highlight the
day.

For details visit www.b2tconference.com

Cisco Systems is the premier sponsor of the 2003 B2T Conference. Other sponsors
include Local Tech Wire, BUSINESS LEADER, Sprint, NC State Computer Training Unit,
Alphanumeric Systems Inc., Nextel, Dimension Data, BP Studios, NBC 17, Business
Wire, Check Point, and 850 AM The Buzz.

About the B2T Conference:

Now in it's fourth year, this is the technology conference where C-level
executives can learn a little about the technologies their techies should know a
lot about. The B2T Conference is a technology conference designed to meet the
needs of executives of non-technology companies. Registration information and full
details on the seminars and exhibitors is available at www.b2tconference.com or
call Vera Simms at 919-872-7077 ext 106. Register on line today and save $25.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/