Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Off topic, but may affect comms soon...

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 10:20:15 -0400

Holy COW! (sorry for the telecom pun)

Hurricane Isabel, currently a Category 4 hurricane with winds at 135+ MPH
(gusting to 160), turned west as anticipated.  It's looking like it may
either hit the islands and/or turn west/northwest and hit the US.  It's a
big one, with hurricane force winds 45 miles from the eye and tropical storm
winds 175 miles from the eye.  If it decides to continue on the predicted
west/northwest path over the next several days, it's gonna get Florida if
not more of the east coast.    

Here's a tracking prediction:

http://www.wunderground.com/tropical/tracking/at200313.html

Todd Ellis

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/