Subject: [NEXTEL-1] New York Cell Tower Catches Fire

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 16:02:39 -0400

New York Cell Tower Catches Fire

A cell tower in rural New York State caught fire last night, causing roads to
close and a community to be concerned. Work crews maintained the tower located in
Walworth, NY, a suburb of Rochester, earlier in the day, but after hey left, a hot
cable ignited the fire, which caused the tower to be enveloped in flames. The
tower will be removed today so it can be repaired.

============================================================

WOKR13TV

Cell Phone Tower Fire

Walworth, NY (09/11/03) - A cell phone tower on Atlantic Avenue in Walworth, Wayne
County caught fire around 6:00 p.m. Wednesday, closing down the road for a short
time.

A crew was working on the tower earlier in the day. After they left, a hot cable
caught fire and burned.

A crane will take the tower down Thursday so it can be repaired.

http://www.wokr13.tv/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=AB73CC85-4A7C-44A4-BC6D-D609D65F09C4

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/