Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Subcommittee on Telecommunications and the Internet Hearing Notice- H.R. 2898

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 23:20:18 -0400

From: Energy and Commerce Press <[email-masked]>
Subject: Subcommittee on Telecommunications and the Internet Hearing Notice

The Subcommittee on Telecommunications and the Internet has scheduled a
hearing on Thursday, September 11, 2003, at 9:30 a.m. in 2322 Rayburn House
Office Building.  This hearing will focus on, a bill to improve
homeland security, public safety, and citizen activated emergency response
capabilities through the use of enhanced 911 wireless services, and for
other purposes.  Witnesses will be by invitation only.

This event will be open to the public and webcast live (audio only webcast).
For the latest information, please visit

http://energycommerce.house.gov/108/Hearings/09112003hearing1068/hearing.htm

----------------------------------------
The House Committee on Energy and Commerce
W.J. "Billy" Tauzin, Chairman
(202) 225-2927
http://www.house.gov/commerce

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/