Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Drive Testers Needed with TEMS and GSM

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 23:11:27 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "hiserassociates" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Drive Testers Needed with TEMS and GSM

4 Drive Testers

Location - Alabama

Length - 1 month +

They will be validation testing of wireless with Erickson TEMS unit.

They need to be real verse in Erickson GSM using TEMS.

Please forward your resume to:
Amy Hiser
[email-masked]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/