Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 09/22/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 00:50:27 -0400

FCC RANKED SECOND IN SURVEY OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WEBSITES.  News
Release. News Media Contact: Audrey Spivack at (202) 418-0512  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238961A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238961A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238961A1.txt> 

 Released:  09/18/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Avis Mitchell @ (202) 418-0316
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239035A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239035A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239035A1.txt> 

 Released:  09/22/2003.  FCC CLOSED SEPTEMBER 18 & SEPTEMBER 19, 2003.
(DA No.  03-2916)  Paper and Electronic Filings and Other Released
Documents.  OMD. Contact:  Office of the Secretary at (202)418-0300
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2916A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2916A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2916A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
ReplayTV: CNet Ranked #1 over Tivo!
Instant Replay & Pause live TV.
Special Sale: 50% off!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/UUMW7B/.5qGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/