Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 13:56:36 -0400

================================================================
Wireless Design Online Newsletter - http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com
Thursday, September 25, 2003
================================================================

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED ARTICLES
-------------------------------------  

1) White Paper: Success Factors for Buying Reconditioned Test Equipment
2) New High Frequency Clock Generator for SONET Systems Available from Elcom
3) Filtronic Powers Up with W-CDMA Basestation Deal

---------------------------------------

1) White Paper: Success Factors for Buying Reconditioned Test Equipment

Today's technological advancements, equipment obsolescence, and long purchasing
lead times make it difficult to define accurate equations for capital-equipment
acquisitions. As a result, more and more companies are looking at buying, leasing,
or renting reconditioned test and measurement equipment as a strategic way to
reduce operating expenses and fortify the bottom line...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/54963/793725

2) New High Frequency Clock Generator for SONET Systems Available from Elcom

Elcom Technologies, Inc. has released a High Frequency Clock Generator for SONET
Systems. This extremely low jitter 21.4 GHz clock generator is a phase locked
source having high power differential sine wave outputs. The output power level is
+25 dBm per each line of the differential output...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/54964/793725

3) Filtronic Powers Up with W-CDMA Basestation Deal

RF and microwave subsystem specialist Filtronic plc has signed up what it said was
a major wideband-CDMA basestation OEM as the first customer for its integrated RF
head unit. Filtronic did not identify the first OEM to use its W-CDMA RF head,
which incorporates the company's linear power amplifier based on its own compound
semiconductor transistors...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/54965/793725

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED PRODUCTS
-------------------------------------
  
1) 600F Series Ultra-Low ESR, High Q, NPO RF & Microwave Capacitors
2) AFS Series - Low Current Consumption Amplifiers
3) SIwave

---------------------------------------

1) 600F Series Ultra-Low ESR, High Q, NPO RF & Microwave Capacitors

Features:
- Lowest ESR in Class
- Highest working voltage in class - 250V
- Standard EIA size: 0805
- High self resonance frequencies
- Downloadable product datasheet available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/54966/793725

2) AFS Series - Low Current Consumption Amplifiers

Features:
- Low voltage operating 6 V for battery-driven applications 
- Small size for tight packaging requirements 
- AFS noise figure performance
- Downloadable product catalog available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/54967/793725

3) SIwave

To avoid the high cost of modifying a nearly complete design, designers must
accurately verify the performance of their devices early in the design flow using
pre-layout as well as post-layout verifications. Ansoft's SIwave(TM) is the
answer. Downloadable product brochure available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/54968/793725

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/