Subject: [NEXTEL-1] GSM / GPRS / 3G Protocol Stack Developers reqd immediately

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 16:00:15 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "hotjobs_veeday" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  GSM / GPRS / 3G Protocol Stack Developers reqd immediately
To: [email-masked]

Hi All,

How are you? We are an Executive search Firm Based in Bangalore, 
India.  Currently we have openings for you in one of the Fortune 5 
companies. The position is based in Bangalore.

They are looking for professionals with following experience.

* Development experience in Wireless technologies ( GSM / CDMA / 
TDMA )

* Experience in developing protocol stacks ( GPRS / WLAN / 3G )

* Ability to interpret wireless standards.

* Customisation skills for taking the stack to target platform.

* Understanding of GPRS protocol - RLC / MAC Layers, SNDCP, GMM, RRM, 
UE.

* Exp between 3 - 7 yrs.

* The position is in Bangalore.

Please get back to me with your updated resume at [email-masked] 
at the earliest ALONG WITH YOUR DATE OF BIRTH, CONTACT INFO WITH OUT 
WHICH I CANNOT PROCESS WITH OUR CLIENT.

Kindly get back to me for any clarifications.

Warm Regards,
Janaki
Veeday Consultants
www.veeday.com
[email-masked]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/