Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Excerpts from the Port Authority Transcripts

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 22:20:35 -0400

The haunting images emerged Thursday as the Port Authority released 2,000 pages of
transcripts from emergency calls and radio transmissions that provide a fierce
first glimpse behind the scenes in the moments after the deadliest terrorist
attack in U.S. history.

Excerpts from the Port Authority Transcripts

 WTC Channel 8 - Police Desk (93K)
http://www.firehouse.com/news/wtcscripts/wtc_channel8.pdf

WTC Channel 9 - Police Desk (92K)
http://www.firehouse.com/news/wtcscripts/wtc_channel9.pdf

WTC Channel 10 - Police Desk (76K)
http://www.firehouse.com/news/wtcscripts/wtc_channel10.pdf

WTC Channel 17 - Fire Command, One world Trawde Center (43K)
http://www.firehouse.com/news/wtcscripts/wtc_channel17.pdf

WTC Channel 22 - SHO PD Desk (60K)
http://www.firehouse.com/news/wtcscripts/wtc_channel22.pdf

WTC Channel 27 - Radio Channel X - Security (549K)
http://www.firehouse.com/news/wtcscripts/wtc_channel27.pdf

WTC Channel 28 - Radio Channel Y - Operations (84K)
http://www.firehouse.com/news/wtcscripts/wtc_channel28.pdf

http://cms.firehouse.com/content/article/article.jsp?sectionId=46&id=17915

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/