Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NextelSucks.org - The Anti-Nextel Site - Contact your Attorney General

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 02:45:23 -0400

http://www.nextelsucks.org/ag.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Avoid Nextel

..:.·.:''::·: ::nextelsucks.org

a n   o n l i n e   r e s o u r c e  a b o u t   h

o w   m u c h   n e x t e l   s u c k s

nextelsucks.org v1.0.0

main menu

want to deal with a company i think really sucks click

here

»  MESSAGE

BOARD

»  ANTI NEXTEL LINKS

»  CONTACT

YOUR ATTORNEY GENERAL

»  WHY

I HATE THEM

»  LINKS

4 HELP

»  WHO

AM I?

»  NEXTEL'S

SITE

»  HOME

why does nextel suck? I've received

terrible customer service on dozens of occasions from many

different departments. Bad phone service, customer service

and billings.

how bad are they? It is of my opinion that they are

bad enough to warrant a website devoted completely to helping

others deal with this company and collecting stories from

customers that have had terrible experiences with them.

who are you and why are you doing this? I'm just

a consumer that feels I've gotten bad customer service and

have been treated horribly by this company and I don't want

this to happen to others, thus this site. I also want to

create an environment where others can tell their tales

about nextel, either how bad they were or how they eventually

won a battle with Nextel.

IMPORTANT

all about nextel sucking

nextelsucks.org

was born because I once owned two nextel phones. After canceling

them I've had problems with this company for over a year

and a half now. This includes billing me for months after

I requested cancellation, not turning off the phones, reporting

me to collections agencies AFTER I paid the bill even though

they say I owe NOTHING. READ

THE ENTIRE STORE IF YOU LIKE.

CONTACT YOUR ATTORNEY GENERAL

·.:''::·:

::ATTORNEY GENERALS

Your Attorney

General has the authority to investigate business or trade practices

and take legal action on behalf of the state to stop fraudulent

or deceptive practices. However, Attorney Generals do not have

the legal authority to assert your individual private rights.

Be sure to complain to the company or individual before filing

this complaint. Enclose copies of important documents concerning

your transaction such as contracts, invoices, warranties, brochures

and canceled checks. Do not send originals you would like returned.

The state determines exactly how your Attorney General will help

you. Sometimes the wait time is terrible. The good thing about

this is that if enough people complain about the same thing for

the same company enough, they sometimes file lawsuits or go into

negotiations with the company on behalf of all consumers. I've

compiled a list of state Attorney Generals. Please follow the

links and lodge a complaint.

Alabama

Attorney General

Nebraska

Attorney General

Alaska

Attorney General

Nevada

Attorney General

Arizona

Attorney General

New

Hampshire Attorney General

Arkansas

Attorney General

New

Jersey Attorney General

California

Attorney General

New

Mexico Attorney General

Colorado

Attorney General

New

York Attorney General

Connecticut

Attorney General

North

Carolina Attorney General

Delaware

Attorney General

North

Dakota Attorney General

Florida

Attorney General

Ohio

Attorney General

Georgia

Attorney General

Oklahoma

Attorney General

Hawaii

Attorney General

Oregon

Attorney General

Idaho

Attorney General

Pennsylvania

Attorney General

Illinois

Attorney General

Rhode

Island Attorney General

Indiana

Attorney General

South

Carolina Attorney General

Iowa

Attorney General

South

Dakota Attorney General

Kansas

Attorney General

Tennessee

Attorney General

Kentucky

Attorney General

Texas

Attorney General

Louisiana

Attorney General

Utah

Attorney General

Maine

Attorney General

Vermont

Attorney General

Maryland

Attorney General

Virginia

Attorney General

Massachusetts

Attorney General

Washington

Attorney General

Michigan

Attorney General

West

Virginia Attorney General

Minnesota

Attorney General

Wisconsin

Attorney General

Mississippi

Attorney General

Wyoming

Attorney General

Missouri

Attorney General

Montana

Attorney General

NOTE: This site is in no way affiliated with Nextel,

Nextel Communications, or Nextel.com.

home |

about |

contact