Subject: [NEXTEL-1] EFJohnson Receives A $2.3 Million Order From The U.S. Government

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 01:25:33 -0400

EFJohnson Receives A $2.3 Million Order From The U.S. Government

Washington, DC – September 17, 2003-- EFJ, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: EFJI)
announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, EFJohnson Company, has received an
order valued at $2.3 million from a government customer. The order is for Project
25 Trunked versions of EFJohnson’s 5100 series digital portable radios.

The EFJohnson 5100 series portable was identified to meet the future needs of
Homeland Security activities and will be accessible to military services and
government agencies.

“EFJohnson is extremely pleased to see the continued success of our 5100 series
portable radios,” said Michael E. Jalbert, EFJ, Inc. chairman and chief executive
officer. “This order is another on a growing list of orders from U.S. Federal
Government Agencies involved in public safety and public service and we anticipate
further orders from Federal agencies moving forward.”
Celebrating its 80th anniversary in 2003, EFJohnson provides digital Project 25
compliant interoperable wireless communications systems solutions for federal,
state and local agencies involved with homeland security and public safety.
EFJohnson was one of the first developers of wireless communications products to
be fully compliant with federal government interoperability specifications. The
company designs, manufactures and markets conventional and trunked radio systems,
land mobile radio repeaters and mobile and portable radios. For more information,
visit www.efjohnson.com.

http://www.efji.com/news_pop_up.asp?ArticleID=174

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/