Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Documenting Nextel's Nextwork Performence.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:15:40 -0400

Documenting Nextel's Network Performance.

Several local governments have been approached by Nextel to Supplement and or
Replace their communication systems with Nextel products. Since Nextel-1 has the
largest Nextel database (outside of Nextel) I have been asked to assist in
documenting Nextel's network performance by several local governments.

The local governments are most interested on how Nextel performs durning
emergencies. The local governments have asked for factual, accurate, verifiable
documented information on Nextel's past and current network performance.

If you have specific information pertaining to Nextel's network performance or any
questions please send it to [email-masked] if you require confidentiality
please advise in the body of the report. Once the data collection is complete I
will publish a report in "POE" (Plain Old English) detailing the findings. If any
group is interested in collaborating on this effort please let me know.

Marcel-

[email-masked]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20. Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6351
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0zJuRD/6CvGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/