Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 09/10/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:45:29 -0400

Released:  09/10/2003.  PUBLIC FORUM TO ASSESS FCC'S PREPARATORY PROCESS
FOR WORLD RADIOCOMMUNICATION CONFERENCES. (DA No.  03-2858).  IB.
Contact:  Alex Roytblat at (202) 418-7501 or John Giusti at (202)
418-1407
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2858A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2858A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2858A1.txt> 

Report No: SES-00531 Released:  09/10/2003.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238824A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238824A1.txt> 

Report No: SES-00532 Released:  09/10/2003.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES INFORMATION.  IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238825A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238825A1.txt> 

 Released:  09/10/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Avis Mitchell @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238807A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238807A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238807A1.txt> 

 Released:  09/10/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (3 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Helen Abraham @ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238833A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238833A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238833A1.txt> 

 Released:  09/10/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 3).  OMD.
Contact:  Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238822A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238822A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238822A1.txt> 

Report No: 1603 Released:  09/10/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238831A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238831A1.txt> 

Report No: 1602 Released:  09/10/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238830A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238830A1.txt> 

Report No: 1607 Released:  09/10/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238665A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238665A1.txt> 

Report No: 1606 Released:  09/10/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACCEPTED FOR FILLING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238826A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238826A1.txt> 

 Released:  09/10/2003.  THE WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU GRANTS
CONSENT TO ASSIGN F BLOCK BROADBAND PCS LICENSE. (DA No.  03-2868).
WTB. Contact:  Rita Cookmeyer or Yolanda Lee at (202) 418-0660
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2868A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2868A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2868A1.txt> 

 AMENDMENT OF THE COMMISSION'S SPACE STATION LICENSING RULES AND
POLICIES.   This Second Erratum corrects errors in the 1st Report and
Order & FNPRM, FCC 03-102, released May 19, 2003 in Appendix B, Section
25.158. (Dkt No.  02-34). Action by:  Chief, Satellite Division,
International Bureau by ERRATUM. (DA No. 03-2861).  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238834A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238834A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238834A1.txt> 

 DALE E. REICH/REQUEST AMENDMENT OF PART 13 TO REQUIRE LICENSING FOR
PROGRAMMERS OF CERTAIN PART 90, 95, AND 97 RADIOS/REQUEST TO SHARE
CERTAIN PART 90 INDUSTRIAL/BUSINESS POOL FREQUENCIES WITH MURS AND FRS.
Denied the Petitions for Rulemaking filed by Dale E. Reich. Action by:
Chief, Public Safety and Private Wireless Division, Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  09/08/2003 by MO&O. (DA No.
03-2854).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2854A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2854A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2854A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED SEPTEMBER 9, 2003, DID NOT
APPEAR IN DIGEST NO. 173:

 STATEMENT OF COMMISSIONER KATHLEEN Q. ABERNATHY IN RESPONSE TO CTIA
CONSUMER CODE FOR WIRELESS SERVICE.  News Release. News Media Contact:
Jennifer A. Manner at (202) 418-2530  CMMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238760A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238760A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238760A1.txt> 

 FCC CHAIRMAN MICHAEL POWELL STATEMENT ON WIRELESS INDUSTRY VOLUNTARY
CONSUMER CODE.  News Release. News Media Contact: David Fiske at (202)
418-0513  OCH
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238756A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238756A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238756A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/