Subject: [NEXTEL-1] USED NEXTELS WANTED! ACCESSORY CATALOG AVAILABLE!

From: "wwrep82" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 20:04:29 -0000

Hello GROUP,

My name is Joseph Pederson and I now work for White-Wireless. We are 
a National Distributor of Nextel and other wireless accessories. If 
you would like a catalog faxed to you please contact me. Please add 
me to your distribution lists.

I am currently purchasing back all used Nextel Condor phones. Email 
me for a quote. I am not going to bombard this group with requests 
or specials. This is a one-time email to notify the group of changes 
that have taken place. 

Thanks,

Joseph Pederson
Director of National Purchasing and Sales
White Wireless
816-596-0243 PH
140*23*16317
[email-masked]
white-wireless.com (coming soon)

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Special Sale: 50% off ReplayTV
Easily record your favorite shows!
CNet Ranked #1 over Tivo!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/WUMW7B/85qGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/