Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Candy Ride Looks Sweet in Future Bet

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 18:41:39 -0400

Candy Ride Looks Sweet in Future Bet
by Ron Mitchell
Date Posted: 9/1/03 8:53:42 AM
Last Updated: 9/1/03 8:55:29 AM

Candy Ride, early favorite for the Breeders' Cup Classic.
Photo: Benoit

Pacific Classic (gr. I) winner Candy Ride was the 5-2 favorite for this year's
Breeders' Cup Classic-Powered by Dodge through the first three days of wagering in
the Breeders' Cup Future Bet Round 2.

Future wagering on the four races included in Round 2 closes at 9 p.m. (ET)
Monday, Sept. 1. The Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championship races will be
held Oct. 25 as part of the Oak Tree meet at Santa Anita Park in California.
With win betting only, $12,513 of the $56,616 wagered in the Classic pool through
Sunday night had been wagered on Candy Ride. Co-second choices at 6-1 were Empire
Maker and Mineshaft.

In futures wagering on the Breeders' Cup Distaff-Presented By Nextel (gr. I),
Azeri was the 9-5 choice, followed by Sightseek at 9-2 odds. Aldebaran was the
moderate 7-1 favorite for the Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I) and Storming Home the
4-1 favorite for the John Deere Breeders' Cup Turf (gr. I).

http://bc.bloodhorse.com/viewstory.asp?id=17794

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/