Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Sept. 18 T&I Markup-E-911 Implementation Act

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:03:34 -0400

From: Energy and Commerce Press <[email-masked]>
To: "Energy and Commerce News" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:40:54 -0400
Subject: Sept. 18 T&I Markup-E-911 Implementation Act

The Subcommittee on Telecommunications and the Internet will meet in an
OPEN MARKUP SESSION on Thursday, September 18, 2003, and subsequent days
if necessary, at 9:30 a.m., in 2123 Rayburn House Office Building to
consider H.R. 2898, the E-911 Implementation Act of 2003.
 
This event will be open to the public and webcast live.  For the latest
information, please visit
http://energycommerce.house.gov/108/markups/09182003Markup1084.htm

---------------------------------------- 
The House Committee on Energy and Commerce 
W.J. "Billy" Tauzin, Chairman 
(202) 225-2927 
http://www.house.gov/commerce 

--

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/