Subject: [NEXTEL-1] GeoSnapper

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 04:56:06 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: Anthony Townsend <[email-masked]>
Subject: GeoSnapper

from the Smart Mobs blog:
http://www.smartmobs.com/archives/001605.html

What do you get when you cross Geocaching with Moblogging?  Geosnapper.

Geosnapper enables users to upload and distribute accurately 
geo-referenced digital photographs.  Images are displayed relative to 
their positions on the planet, with high enough accuracy for others to 
find and experiece the location first hand.

http://www.geosnapper.com

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/