Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 1 UnInteroperability Story

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 16:50:07 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject:  1 UnInteroperability Story

This is a strange story - some Houston cops were busted for taking
bribes - supposedly the cops claimed they could hear the FBI on their
police radios

AFFIDAVITS describe police shakedowns - Houston Chronicle, TX
<http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/metropolitan/2116378> ...
radio and issue warnings. You can't hear the FBI, TABC or (other
undercover) police on the radio. That does not exist. It was a ... 

FBI - 167 Mhz

TX Alcohol Bureau of Control - ?155 Mhz

Houston PD - 460 Mhz

unoppenness

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Rick Parrish <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 16:59:53 -0500

>TX Alcohol Bureau of Control - ?155 Mhz
HPD internal affairs is rumored to be on the local 800 Mhz trunked 
system (Motorola SmartZone) used by Harris and surrounding counties. 
TABC is also on this system although they appear to have two channels 
around 155 Mhz. FBI on 167 Mhz and DEA on 418 Mhz.

Inter-op? Oh, yeah, sure boss ... get right on it!

-rick