Subject: [NEXTEL-1] URGENT OPENING FOR " Senior Software Engineer - Wireless Application " FOR DELHI

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 23:13:33 -0400

------- Original Message --------
From: "Jobs - Yahoo - Shikshaplanet" <[email-masked]>
Subject: URGENT OPENING FOR "  Senior Software Engineer - Wireless Application  "
FOR DELHI

Hi,

    We have a very good opening for the post of " SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER -
WIRELESS APPLICATION "  for our MNC client for their Delhi branch operation.

Experience/Skills

·                     4 years of experience with at least 2 years in
developing Wireless Applications

·                     Must have experience in developing Palm API or other
PDA-based Applications

·                     Ideal candidate should have both Palm OS 4 & 5
experience with background in programming device UI.

·                     Good knowledge of C/C++.

·                     Expertise with low-level memory management and
threading is ideal.

·                     Experience with any of the WAG (Wireless Application
Gateway) like air2web, iconverse, Oracle9i Wireless, IBM Web Sphere
Everyplace Server, AvantGo, iAnywhere, Infowave, Everypath, 724 Solutions,
WK (Wireless Knowledge), JP Mobile or comparable mobile/server architecture
experience. Aether Systems, Viafone, BlackBerry experience is a bonus.

·                     C# or Java experience also desirable

·                     Strong technical concepts.

·                     Software engineering concepts.

·                     Strong business communication, analytical and
interpersonal skills

please send your [email-masked]  ASAP mentioning in the subjectline
SSEWA.

Regards,
Team
Shikshaplanet.com
Ph-80-56714911

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/