Subject: [NEXTEL-1] HOUSTON BASED OPPORTUNITY: GPS Architect

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 16:01:27 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "amityourbuddy" <[email-masked]>
Subject: HOUSTON BASED OPPORTUNITY: GPS Architect

I am looking for a resumes for a short 15 day project who had 
following skillset. Let me know if you have someone in mind,
- Must have worked on a end-end Fleet management solution
- Must have atleast 5+ experience working with GPS/GIS software 
systems like RASTRACS, Qualcomm etc.
- Must have experience in analyzing different fleet management 
solutions (off shelf and best of breed systems) and must have worked 
in designing.architecting end to end fleet management systems
-Good knowledge on Telcom Communications systems to transfer data 
between remote and office networks 
- Must have good understanding on back end applications and systems 
architectures
- Must have some application development experience preferable .NET 
platforms
- Good communications/Project Management Experience is a plus

Based on his/her delivery we may extend him for 40-60 days 

 Please advise soon if u have someone in mind we will prefer a local 
candidate who is sincere, honest… Houston based opportunity
Please email or call us on 832 512 9205

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/