Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Narrowband: Crisis or Opportunity?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 11:47:20 -0400

Narrowband: Crisis or Opportunity

By Ron Haraseth Director - APCO AFC

August 29, 2003

On July 17, 2003, the FCC published in the
Federal Register the final rules related to
enforcing the migration of land mobile radio
to narrower channel widths for frequencies
between 150 MHz and 512 MHz. This action
will create a significant impact on Public Safety.

(NOTE: The FCC's action also impacts all
Business and Industrial land mobile radio users.)

http://apco911.org/frequency/documents/afcnewsletter8-29-03.pdf

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20. Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6351
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0zJuRD/6CvGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/