Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Report: Nextel network capable of weathering terrorist attack ?]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 13:04:15 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: Jack Daniel <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Report: Nextel network capable of weathering terrorist attack ?

This may be another symantics issue but it's VERY important that people
look at each line carefully when reading ANYTHING posted about the
consensus plan or any other plan. 

In this article it is possible the reporter only meant the 'capable of
weathering a terrorist attack' applied to the 911 system.

Good illustartion of how the printed word may be read more than one way.

For example many comments about Nextel's consenus plan are intentionally
misleading.  (See I just slipped one in myself!)

But I may be wrong..............
Jack Daniel
=====================================errorist attack."

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/