Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Hot reqt for GSM / UE Protocol Stack developers

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 16:00:54 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "jobs_careers_u" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Hot reqt for GSM / UE Protocol Stack developers

Dear members,

How are you? We are a recruitment firm in Bangalore, India.  
Currently we have openings for you in one of the leading wireless and 
telecom companies. 

They are looking for professionals with following experience.

* Development experience in Wireless technologies ( GSM / CDMA / 
TDMA )

* Experience in developing protocol stacks ( GPRS / WLAN / 3G )

* Ability to interpret wireless standards.

* Customisation skills for taking the stack to target platform.

* Understanding of GPRS protocol - RLC/MAC Layers, SNDCP, GMM, RRM, 
UE.

* Exp between 3 - 7 yrs.

* The position is in Bangalore.

Please get back to me with your updated resume at the earliest ALONG 
WITH YOUR DATE OF BIRTH, CONTACT INFO WITH OUT WHICH I CANNOT PROCESS 
WITH OUR CLIENT.

Interested professionals can forward your updated resume to 
[email-masked] and we will get back to you with more 
details.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/