Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Makes-"The Five Dumbest Things on Wall Street This Week" List!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 19:56:49 -0400

The Five Dumbest Things on Wall Street This Week

By George Mannes
Senior Writer
09/26/2003 07:18 AM EDT
<SNIP>

5. Can You Sue Me Now?

Do you know what the difference is between corporate giants in a legal battle and
two toddlers in a playground spat?

The corporations tend to say "prayer for relief" a whole lot more.

That's what we decided this week after Nextel (NXTL:NYSE -
commentary - research) sued Verizon Wireless, which is
owned by Verizon (VZ:NYSE - commentary - research) and
Vodafone (VOD:NYSE - commentary - research).

Nextel alleges that Verizon Wireless has made false and
misleading claims about the quality of its network.

Verizon Wireless counters that the only reason that Nextel is
suing is to divert attention from Verizon Wireless's lawsuit
claiming that Nextel improperly used prototype versions of
Verizon Wireless's new walkie-talkie cell-phone handsets.

"He called me names!" screams one child.

http://www.thestreet.com/_yahoo/markets/dumbestgm/10115786.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/