Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 09/26/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 14:59:15 -0400

FCC CHAIRMAN POWELL ISSUED THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT ON YESTERDAY'S DO NOT CALL
LIST DECISION FROM THE COLORADO U.S. DISTRICT COURT.  STMT. News Media Contact:
David Fiske (202) 418-0513; Richard Diamond  (202) 418-0506  OCH
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239248A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239248A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239248A1.txt> 

 FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd at (202)
418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239195A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239195A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239195A1.txt> 

 Released:  09/26/2003.  CLARIFICATION OF ENFORCEMENT BUREAU GUIDANCE FOR DUE
DILIGENCE CHECKS. (DA No.  03-2937).  EB. Contact:  William Freedman at (202)
418-1415 <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2937A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2937A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2937A1.txt> 

Report No: SAT-00169 Released:  09/26/2003.  SATELLITE POLICY BRANCH INFORMATION 
Extension of Comment Dates.  IB. Contact:  Satellite Division at (202) 418-0719;
TTY at (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239246A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239246A1.txt> 

 NEXTEL WIP LICENSE CORPORATION, PALEHUA RIDGE, HAWAII.   Adopted Consent Decree
in this proceeding. Terminated the Enforcement Bureau's forfeiture proceeding
against Nextel WIP for  operating a radio station without Commission
authorization. Action by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  09/23/2003 by
ORDER. (DA No. 03-2929).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2929A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2929A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2929A1.txt> 

 REQUEST FOR WAIVER OF PART 15 FROM VISTA CONTROLS FOR ITS CUPID UWB SURVEILLANCE
SYSTEM.   Granted Extension of Time to File Reply Comments until October 9, 2003.
Action by:  Chief, Office of Engineering and Technology. Adopted:  09/25/2003 by
ORDER. (DA No. 03-2955).  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2955A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2955A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2955A1.txt> 

 NATIONAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY NETWORK, INC.; TO OPERATE TEMPORARY
INDUSTRIAL/BUSINESS CONVENTIONAL STATIONS WPPY931, WPPZ712, WPPY935, WPPZ716,
WPPZ719, WPPY937, WPPZ660, WPPZ661 AND WPPZ662 IN THE LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
AREA.   Dismissed AFR as moot. Action by:  The Commission. Adopted:  08/26/2003 by
MO&O. (FCC No. 03-213).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-213A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-213A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-213A1.txt> 

 FCC READY TO PROTECT CONSUMERS FROM UNWANTED CALLS JOINT FCC, FTC EFFORT ENSURES
ENFORCEMENT BEGINS OCTOBER 1.  News Release. News Media Contact: David Fiske at
(202) 418-0513 or Richard Diamond at (202) 418-0506  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239215A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239215A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239215A1.txt> 

 CGB CHIEF LAUDS GOVERNMENT-TO-GOVERNMENT COOPERATION AT CONFERENCE OF AFFILIATED
TRIBES OF NORTHWEST INDIANS.   Urges Audience to Join with FCC to increase 67.9%
Telephone Penetration Rate.  News Release. News Media Contact: Rosemary Kimball at
(202) 418-0511, email: [email-masked]  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239214A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239214A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239214A1.txt> 

 Released:  09/25/2003.  EX  PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT 
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:  Helen Abraham @
(202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239175A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239175A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239175A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/