Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Isabel

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:38:29 -0400

Well, it's 10:30 AM and the first window-rattling gust just went through
here.  They're predicting 45-50 MPH winds and gusts to 60 all afternoon and
evening.

Another sign of receding hair - my daughter went to a hurricane party last
night - all the 11-12 year old girls in the neighborhood stayed up all
night, thankfully, at a neighbor's house.

Todd Ellis

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20. Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6351
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0zJuRD/6CvGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:53:39 -0400

Todd are you on the air?

---

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:59:59 -0400

I have been listening to the IRLP link in Raleigh, Node 9210 I
think.Hurricane Net is on.

Damn, another gust like THAT one, and we're gonna have some trees down.

Todd

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 10:54 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Isabel

Todd are you on the air?

> night, thankfully, at a neighbor's house.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

ADVERTISEMENT
 
<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.3897168.5135684.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17073678
02:HM/A=1706996/R=0/SIG=11p5b9ris/*http:/www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=30509
&media=atkins> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=194081.3897168.5135684.1261774/D=egroupmai
l/S=:HM/A=1706996/rand=160293490> 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Service.