Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 09/30/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 21:37:41 -0400

Report No: 361 Released:  09/30/2003.  EXPERIMENTAL ACTIONS
Experimental applications granted during the period from 8/1/03 to
9/1/03.  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239329A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239329A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239329A1.txt> 

 Released:  09/30/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUREAU ANNOUNCES
THAT APPLICATIONS FOR UPPER AND LOWER PAGING BANDS ARE ACCEPTED FOR
FILING-AUCTION EVENT NO. 48. (DA No.  03-2953).  WTB. Contact:  Evan
Baranoff or Michael Connelly at (202) 418-0620
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2953A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2953A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2953A3.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2953A4.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2953A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2953A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2953A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2953A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2953A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2953A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2953A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2953A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2953A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2953A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2953A5.txt> 

 GLOBCOM, INC. D/B/A GLOBCOM GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS, APPARENT LIABILITY
FOR FORFEITURE.   Notified Globcom, Inc of its apparent liability for a
forfeiture in the amount of $806,861 for willfully and repeatedly
violating the Act and the Commission's rules. Action by:  The
Commission. Adopted:  09/26/2003 by NALF. (FCC No. 03-231).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-231A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-231A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-231A1.txt> 

 OP CORPORATION, FOR AUTHORITY TO OPERATE IN THE 1670-1675 MHZ BAND.
Granted OP a limited waiver of section 1.2110(f)(3)(ii) of the
Commission's rules. Action by:  Chief, Wireless Telecommunications
Bureau. Adopted:  09/30/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-3002).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3002A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3002A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-3002A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED SEPTEMBER 29, 2003, DID NOT
APPEAR IN DIGEST NO. 185:

 Released:  09/29/2003.  FCC'S TELEMARKETING RULES APPROVED BY OMB. (DA
No.  03-2994). (Dkt No 02-278).  CGB. Contact:  Erica H. McMahon or
Richard Smith at (202) 418-2512
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2994A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2994A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2994A1.txt> 

---

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/