Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Congress Urges FCC To Cancel Industry Paid "Fly-Out-Friday"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 09:24:27 -0400

Congress Urges FCC To Cancel Industry Paid "Fly-Out-Friday"

U.S. Rep. Frank R. Wolf, R-Va., who oversees the agency's budget, sent a letter to
FCC Chairman Michael Powell in late July asking him to "take steps internally to
end this practice." Wolf wrote that the practice "creates a perception of conflict
of
interest."

Read it here:
http://www.openairwaves.org/telecom/docs/letter_wolftopowell.pdf

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
ReplayTV: Control live television
Special Sale: 50% off ReplayTV
CNet Ranked #1 over Tivo!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/I93ZAD/A6qGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 09:38:29 -0400

That is not the only practice that "creates a perception of conflict
of interest."

Wait until he reads the "Scam Plan" and see who the Players are!
It will no longer be a "perception" but a reality.

[email-masked] wrote:

> " Wolf wrote that the practice "creates a perception of conflict
> of interest."

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Special Sale: 50% off ReplayTV
Easily record your favorite shows!
CNet Ranked #1 over Tivo!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/E93ZAD/85qGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->