Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Atlanta PD Upgrades Radio System-

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 22:47:22 -0400

City Of Atlanta-

FINANCE/EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
FELICIA A. MOORE, CHAIR

03-R-0070 ( 3) A Substitute Resolution by Finance/Executive Committee authorizing
the Mayor to execute a Contractual Agreement with Motorola for the City of Atlanta
Citywide Radio System Channel Bank Upgrade pursuant to City Code Section 2-1191;
to authorize a Multi-Year Lease-Purchase Agreement for a term of five (5) years in
an amount not to exceed the sum of $519,527.00 annually for the acquisition of a
new Turnkey Channel Bank System to replace the existing microwave Channel Banks
and the 800 MHZ Trunking System Simulcast Interface, with a total cost over five
(5) years not to exceed $2,597,635.00; all costs to be paid from appropriate Fund,
Account and Center Numbers.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/