Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: "New Rochelle police go wireless"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 08:29:00 -0400

What, this police department didn't have two-way radios?  So they could
never call in for wants-and-warrants on license plates, and such??  I
doubt that, seriously!

Where do they get writers of this crap, anyway?

Cheers,

Alan Dixon
Contributing Editor
Popular Communications

Hmmm...  I'd better check my coffee cup.  I think someone "polluted" it
this morning.

--- In [email-masked], Marcelrf@B... wrote:
-------- Original Message --------
From: John Henry <henry4naples@c...>
Subject: pd

NEW ROCHELLE POLICE GO WIRELESS

By LESLIE KORNGOLD - - Sunday, September 28, 2003 N.Y. THE JOURNAL 
NEWS  White Plains, N.Y.

Even before Police Commissioner Patrick Carroll called a news 
conference to announce that New Rochelle police had gone wireless, a 
city resident was arrested using the new technology.

Police in the field now have the capability to check license plates, 
vehicle identification numbers, gun and boat serial numbers, and 
people in seconds...

	<snip>

--

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/