Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 09/09/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 19:59:44 -0400

Report No: 360 Released:  09/09/2003.  EXPERIMENTAL ACTIONS.  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238762A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238762A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238762A1.txt> 

 Released:  09/09/2003.  TUTORIAL ON TECHNICAL CHALLENGES ASSOCIATED
WITH THE EVOLUTION TO VOIP ON SEPTEMBER 22, 2003. (DA No.  03-2860).
OET. Contact:  Young Carlson at (202) 418-2427, TTY: (202) 418-2989,
email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2860A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2860A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2860A1.txt> 

 INFORUM COMMUNICATIONS, INC./TDI ACQUISITION CORPORATION.   Dismissed
the Petition to Deny of licenses for Multipoint Distribution Service
(MDS) Stations KNSC300, KNSC798, and WMI303, Sarasota, Florida and the
Sarasota, Florida Basic Trading Area (BTA) Authorization (MDB408) to TDI
Acquisition Corporation. Action by:  Chief, Public Safety and Private
Wireless Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:
09/05/2003 by MO&O. (DA No. 03-2843).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2843A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2843A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2843A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED SEPTEMBER 8, 2003, DID NOT
APPEAR IN DIGEST NO. 172:

 Released:  09/08/2003.  OMB GRANTS EMERGENCY APPROVAL OF NEW RULES
ADOPTED IN TRIENNIAL REVIEW ORDER; EFFECTIVE DATE IS OCTOBER 2, 2003.
(DA No.  03-2844). (Dkt No 01-338).  WCB. Contact:  Jeremy Miller at
(202) 418-1580
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2844A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2844A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2844A1.txt> 

 Released:  09/08/2003.  REGIONAL NARROWBAND PCS SPECTRUM AUCTION; 2
QUALIFIED BIDDERS. (DA No.  03-2857).  WTB. Contact:  Christopher
Shields or Craig Bomberger at (202) 418-066, Lisa Stover at (717)
338-2888, Technical Support at (202) 414-1250, TTY: (202) 414-1255
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2857A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2857A5.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2857A6.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2857A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2857A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2857A3.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2857A4.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2857A5.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2857A6.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2857A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2857A2.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2857A3.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2857A4.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2857A5.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2857A6.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/