Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NEWS ALERT: Court Stays Media-Ownership Rules

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 23:35:54 -0400

From: "WSJ.com Editors" <[email-masked]>
Subject: NEWS ALERT: Court Stays Media-Ownership Rules

__________________________________
NEWS ALERT
from The Wall Street Journal

A federal appeals court temporarily blocked controversial new FCC
media-ownership rules from taking effect as scheduled on Thursday.

For more information, see:
http://online.wsj.com/article/0,,SB106261799718248700,00.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 02:05:51 -0400

I guess Powell will be making his usual "I'm Disappointed" comment in the AM if not already.

[email-masked] wrote:

> _________________________