Subject: [NEXTEL-1] IAEM - INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF EMERGENCY MANAGERS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 14:40:56 -0400

http://www.iaem.com/index.shtml

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

IAEM MEMBERS - click here to access MEMBERS ONLY AREA

IAEM
201 Park Washington Court
Falls Church, VA
22046-4527

703-538-1795 phone
703-241-5603 fax

[email-masked]

www.iaem.com

Welcome to the International Association of Emergency Managers
Because people depend on you, you can depend on
IAEM
Join IAEM Today!

News Feed Temporarily Unavailable

IAEM News:

08/15 - The Emergency Management & Homeland Security Expo ... EMEX 2003

08/12 - The Importance of Investing in a Sound Emergency Management Program

07/23 - IAEM Awards Nominations

07/6 - 2003 IAEM 51st Annual Conference

IAEM 04-04-2003 Statement to Appropriations Subcommitee
on Homeland Security regarding importance of EMPG funding.

2003 CEM Exam Study References

2003 IAEM Scholarship Application

Creating awareness and promoting the importance of investing in
a sound emergency management program

IAEM Public Positions on Current Issues

IAEM 51st Annual Conference
November 14-20,  Orlando, Fl

Complete Program

Logistics

Sessions-at-a-Glance

Exhibitors

Registration

Sponsorship

IAEM Scholarship Program

IAEM Scholarship Program
harnesses the Internet to raise money and help Students through Online Charity Shopping Mall

Emergency Management Discussion List

Before you sign up, read the List Guidelines

View the list Archives

About IAEM

IAEM is a non-profit educational organization dedicated to promoting the goals of
saving lives and protecting property during emergencies and disasters.

Membership Application

General Membership Information

IAEM Code of Ethics

CEM Information and Study Guide

Earn Credentials as an Emergency Manager

Professional certification is a key program fostered through IAEM, which offers the
Certified (CEM) and Associate Emergency Management (AEM)
credentials. You do not have to be an IAEM member in order to credential. Our credentials
are internationally recognized, they increase your credibility, provide professional identity, give career recognition and enhance career planning
Emergency Management Study Programs

IAEM Publications

Sample issue: Download the April 2003 issue of the IAEM Bulletin.

IAEM Members can download the current and previous issues of the IAEM Bulletin from
the Members Only area.

Talking About Disaster: Guide for
Standard Messages Produced with the National Disaster Education Coalition.

Emergency Management News

09/14 - NWS Marine Survey

08/15 - World gripped by power blackout

07/28 - Senator Patty Murray (D-WA) remarks "Amendment to Improve Local EM Planning and Coordination"

07/18 - Matrix of Matrix of Federal All-Hazards Grants

06/12 - President's Homeland Security Council - Statewide Template Initiative

05/14 - Homeland Security Presidential Directive/HSPD-5