Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Consensusplan.org

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 01:41:14 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
   From: William Gerhardt <[email-masked]>
Subject: Consensusplan.org
     To: [email-masked]

 Remeber to cut and paste--- must keep this email address clean!From:  Your
buddyFeel free to pass on to EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!!! --------------------- Many of
you may have received an email from a source known as www.consensusplan.org This
page is not attributed to one source, however a little research brings up a strong
possibility that Nextel is the source of the petition in an attempt to bolster
support for its plan. I will neither speak for nor against the plan in this email,
but I feel it is important to know who and what you are supporting before signing
your name to anything.  Since the webpage lacks this information it becomes
necessary to supply communications and public safety professionals with the
information as best as I can. If you wish to view evidence of Nextel's creating of
this page, please do the following: 1)  Visit the webpage www.consensusplan.org to
get an overview of what the webpage's intentions and motivations are. 2)  Go to
http://www.networksolutions.com/en_US/whois/index.jhtml   On this webpage, type in
www.consensusplan.org   Type in the letters and numbers seen on the screen as a
security code You will see the following information about the
Registrant: ---------------------- Westhill Technologies (XEQIZOZHXD)
60 Broad Street
29th Floor
New York, NY 10004
US

Domain Name: CONSENSUSPLAN.ORG

Administrative Contact:
Czop, Rich (35657818P) [email-masked]
60 Broad Street
29th Floor
New York, NY 10004
US
212-279-4410--------------------------------Rich Czop works for a company called
Westhillpartners.com   He is the 'official' registering party, however he is only
an agent for the company that hired him.  The Westhill Partners company created
this page for one of its clients. 3) Go to
http://www.westhillpartners.com/clients/index.asp     You will plainly see that
Nextel uses this company for its webpage hosting services, and is in fact a major
client.  Simple deduction leads one to believe that Nextel is the source of the
webpage www.consensusplan.org, however this strengthens the case even more. If
anyone finds evidence to dispute this claim, please let others know.  Whoever did
create this page, be it Nextel or another source, covered their tracks quite
well.  Any further research into this information is greatly appreciated.

---

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 07:52:40 -0400

I'm very confused.  

APCO is a signatory to the Consensus Plan, so are many others.  If APCO was
the party that hired a communications company to design a webpage, then
would it still be a "conspiracy" as insinuated?  What if ITA did it?
(obviously according to the evidence provided they did NOT.)

Maybe some folks need to consider that Nextel is footing the bill for the
webpage - another cost not burdened by industry.  But, I'm sure some are
going to think it's another nefarious Timmy-Plan.  I'm trying to keep an
open mind.

If you look at the Consensus Plan, there's a lot of signatories - including
Nextel.  I'm sitting here thinking that it must have been a slow news day,
or maybe there's some folks out there that may think Timmy D. also has a
fleet of black helicopters down at Dulles Airport.  

Todd Ellis

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 1:41 AM
To: [email-masked]; WFHSG
Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Consensusplan.org

-------- Original Message -------- 

From: 

William Gerhardt <[email-masked]>

Subject: 

Consensusplan.org

To: 

[email-masked]

 Remeber to cut and paste--- must keep this email address clean!From:  Your
buddyFeel free to pass on to EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!!! ---------------------
Many of you may have received an email from a source known as
www.consensusplan.org <http://www.consensusplan.org/>  This page is not
attributed to one source, however a little research brings up a strong
possibility that Nextel is the source of the petition in an attempt to
bolster support for its plan. I will neither speak for nor against the plan
in this email, but I feel it is important to know who and what you are
supporting before signing your name to anything.  Since the webpage lacks
this information it becomes necessary to supply communications and public
safety professionals with the information as best as I can. If you wish to
view evidence of Nextel's creating of this page, please do the following: 1)
Visit the webpage www.consensusplan.org <http://www.consensusplan.org/>  to
get an overview of what the webpage's intentions and motivations are. 2)  Go
to http://www.networksolutions.com/en_US/whois/index.jhtml   On this
webpage, type in www.consensusplan.org <http://www.consensusplan.org/>
Type in the letters and numbers seen on the screen as a security code You
will see the following information about the Registrant:
---------------------- Westhill Technologies (XEQIZOZHXD
<http://www.networksolutions.com/en_US/whois/remoteSearch.jhtml?queryType=ha
&queryString=XEQIZOZHXD> ) 
60 Broad Street 
29th Floor 
New York, NY 10004 
US 

Administrative Contact: 
Czop, Rich (35657818P
<http://www.networksolutions.com/en_US/whois/remoteSearch.jhtml?queryType=ha
&queryString=35657818P> ) [email-masked] 
60 Broad Street 
29th Floor 
New York, NY 10004 
US 
212-279-4410--------------------------------Rich Czop works for a company
called Westhillpartners.com   He is the 'official' registering party,
however he is only an agent for the company that hired him.  The Westhill
Partners company created this page for one of its clients. 3) Go to
http://www.westhillpartners.com/clients/index.asp     You will plainly see
that Nextel uses this company for its webpage hosting services, and is in
fact a major client.  Simple deduction leads one to believe that Nextel is
the source of the webpage www.consensusplan.org
<http://www.consensusplan.org/> , however this strengthens the case even
more. If anyone finds evidence to dispute this claim, please let others
know.  Whoever did create this page, be it Nextel or another source, covered
their tracks quite well.  Any further research into this information is
greatly appreciated. 
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

---

From: "Paul J. Zawada" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 17:41:45 -0500

>
>If you look at the Consensus Plan, there's a lot of signatories - 
>including Nextel.  I'm sitting here thinking that it must have been 
>a slow news day, or maybe there's some folks out there that may 
>think Timmy D. also has a fleet of black helicopters down at Dulles 
>Airport. 

I don't believe in conspiracy theories regarding 
www.consensusplan.org , but I do find it odd that no one takes 
responsibility for the web site.   I would not feel comfortable 
printing off a form letter from or signing an online petition on a 
website of mysterious origin, but that's just me...

Why don't the Consensus Plan proponents proudly list their names on 
the site?  Is it statements like the consensus plan will "virtually 
eliminate interference in the 800 MHz band?"

--zawada

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/