Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 09/03/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 01:48:00 -0400

Report No: 2626 Released:  09/03/2003.  PETITIONS FOR RECONSIDERATION
AND CLARIFICATION OF ACTION IN RULEMAKING PROCEEDINGS.  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238582A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238582A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238582A1.txt> 

Report No: SES-00529 Released:  09/03/2003.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES  Accepted for Filing.  IB. Contact:  Satellite and
Radiocommunication Division at (202) 418-0719, TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238561A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238561A1.txt> 

Report No: SES-00530 Released:  09/03/2003.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES INFORMATION  Action Taken.  IB. Contact:  Satellite and
Radiocommunication Division at (202) 418-0719, TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238562A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238562A1.txt> 
Report No: 1596 Released:  09/03/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238575A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238575A1.txt> 

Report No: 1595 Released:  09/03/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238574A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238574A1.txt> 

Report No: 1598 Released:  09/03/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS-ACTIONS.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238607A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238607A1.txt> 

Report No: 1597 Released:  09/03/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238549A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238549A1.txt> 

Report No: 1601 Released:  09/03/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238404A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238404A1.txt> 

Report No: 1600 Released:  09/03/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238564A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238564A1.txt> 

 COST-BASED TERMINATING COMPENSATION FOR CMRS PROVIDERS.   Denied SBC
Communications, Inc.'s Application for Review of letter issued jointly
by the WTB and WCB in response to Sprint PCS's request for clarification
of reciprocal compensation rules. (Dkt No.  95-185, 96-98, 97-207).
Action by:  The Commission. Adopted:  08/27/2003 by ORDER. (FCC No.
03-215).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-215A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-215A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-215A1.txt> 

 Released:  09/02/2003.  COMMENT AND REPLY COMMENT DATES ESTABLISHED FOR
TRIENNIAL REVIEW ORDER  ERRATUM. (Dkt No 01-338)  Issued Erratum to
Public Notice DA 03-2778, released on September 2, 2003, correcting
comment dates and reply comment dates. Comments Due:  10/02/2003. Reply
Comments Due:  11/03/2003.  WCB. Contact:  Jeremy Miller, Competition
Policy Division, Wireline Competition Bureau at (202) 418-1580
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238555A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238555A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238555A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/