Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Verizon wireless out in 919 and 910

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 09:36:48 -0400

Just received this at work:

As of this morning, all Verizon Wireless cell phones in the (919) and (910) area code network are down.  Verizon Wireless cannot give us an estimated time for service resumption.  They are working on the problem.  We will notify you as soon as this problem is resolved.

Rik Rasmussen

--------------------------------------------------------------------
mail2web - Check your email from the web at
http://mail2web.com/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 20:19:50 -0400

You know, in eight years, I've never experienced a problem with Alltel.

Todd Ellis

(holding breath)

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 9:37 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Verizon wireless out in 919 and 910

As of this morning, all Verizon Wireless cell phones in the (919) and (910)
area code network are down.  Verizon Wireless cannot give us an estimated
time for service resumption.  They are working on the problem.  We will
notify you as soon as this problem is resolved.

Rik Rasmussen