Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FC - 09/05/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 17:13:29 -0400

FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd
at (202) 418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238722A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238722A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238722A1.txt>

Report No: SAT-00163 Released:  09/05/2003.  POLICY BRANCH INFORMATION.
IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238723A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238723A1.txt> 

Report No: 0086 Released:  09/05/2003.  SPECIAL RELIEF AND SHOW CAUSE
PETITIONS.  MB. Contact:  (202) 418-7200
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238682A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238682A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238682A1.txt> 

 Released:  09/05/2003.  HOMELAND SECURITY: NETWORK RELIABILITY AND
INTEROPERABILITY COUNCIL TO HOLD MEETING TO REVIEW PROGRESS AND CONSIDER
RECOMMENDATIONS TO IMPROVE SECURITY OF COMMUNICATIONS NETWORKS. (DA No.
03-2836).  OET. Contact:  Jeffery Goldthorp at (202) 418-1096, TTY:
(202) 418-2989, email: [email-masked]

<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2836A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2836A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2836A1.txt> 

 Released:  09/05/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATION AND POST REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (1 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Avis Mitchell @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238689A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238689A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238689A1.txt> 

 Released:  09/05/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATION AND POST REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (2 OF 2).  OMD.
Contact:  Avis Mitchell @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238692A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238692A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238692A1.txt> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238644A1.txt> 

Report No: CWS-03-61 Released:  09/05/2003.  ANTENNA STRUCTURE
REGISTRATION SERVICE INFORMATION - ACCEPTED.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238720A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238720A1.txt> 

 AMENDMENT OF SECTION 2.106 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES TO ALLOCATE
SPECTRUM AT 2 GHZ FOR USE BY THE MOBILE-SATELLITE SERVICE.   Suspended
for 60 days until November 4, 2003, the expiration date for the initial
two-year mandatory negotiation period for Phase 1 of the 2 GHz band
relocation plan between Mobile-Satellite Service (MSS) and Broadcast
Auxiliary Service (BAS). (Dkt No.  95-18). Action by:  Chief, Office of
Engineering and Technology. Adopted:  09/04/2003 by ORDER. (DA No.
03-2838).  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2838A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2838A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2838A1.txt> 

 MR. VINCENT D. MCBRIDE MANAGING PARTNER.   Refunded Mr. Vincent D.
McBride Spectrum $3,043 withheld in connection with licenses in Auction
No. 44. Action by:  Deputy Chief, Auctions and Industry Analysis
Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau by LETTER. (DA No.
03-2801).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2801A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2801A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2801A1.txt> 

 REQUESTS OF T-MOBILE USA, INC. AND LEAP WIRELESS INTERNATIONAL, INC.
FOR WAIVER OF BID WITHDRAWAL PAYMENT OBLIGATIONS.   Granted the separate
requests of T-Mobile USA, Inc. and Leap Wireless International, Inc. for
waiver of the bid withdrawal payment rule. Action by:  Chief, Auctions
and Industry Analysis Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau by
LETTER. (DA No. 03-2835).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2835A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2835A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2835A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/