Subject: [NEXTEL-1] iDEN i730 SDK now available

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 17:11:51 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: iDEN Developer-EID003 <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: iDEN i730 SDK now available

The iDEN i730 SDK - Beta version is now available for download on the iDEN
Developer site:
http://idenphones.motorola.com/iden/developer/developer_home.jsp
<http://idenphones.motorola.com/iden/developer/developer_home.jsp>

In our continuing effort to create great tools for developers, we value and
appreciate your feedback.
You can link directly to the evaluation form at
 https://www.customersat3.com/s/uqiPrJee.asp?IID=zi3kk1Hv6M1AxwfLiHaEbA%3D%3D
<https://www.customersat3.com/s/uqiPrJee.asp?IID=zi3kk1Hv6M1AxwfLiHaEbA%3D%3D&si=CE2VlHAMuB0%3D>
&si=CE2VlHAMuB0%3D

The iDEN Developer Program

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/