Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NEWS ALERT: Court Postpones California Recall Election

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 15:13:49 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "WSJ.com Editors" <[email-masked]>
Subject: NEWS ALERT: Court Postpones California Recall Election

__________________________________
NEWS ALERT
from The Wall Street Journal

Sept. 15, 2003

A federal appeals court postponed California's Oct. 7 gubernatorial recall
election, ruling the historic vote cannot proceed as scheduled because some
votes would be cast using outmoded punch-card ballot machines.

For more information, see:
http://online.wsj.com/article/0,,SB106364649537637000,00.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/