Subject: [NEXTEL-1] APCO announces 800 MHz Symposium Series

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 18:54:12 -0400

APCO International’s  800 MHz Symposium Series

800 MHz...You’ve got questions?
We’ve got answers!

Get All the Latest Information on the 800MHz Issues Affecting YOUR Center. APCO
International will address the critical issues affecting public safety
communications on the 800MHz frequency. This is a MUST ATTEND series designed to
help your center put plans in place to manage your communications program.

Series Highlights
-- The 800 MHz interference problem – what it is and how to fix it
-- The status of FCC action on 800MHz 
-- Rebanding – Retuning: how it affects Public Safety licenses 
-- Your rights and obligations in addressing 800MHz interference issues and
possible frequency shifts 
-- And many more essential issues!
 
Join us for the Road Trip!
 
Date Location

October 28 - 29
Las Vegas

APCO will kick-start this series October 28-29 in Las Vegas, Nevada in conjunction
with the 6th Annual Tower Summit & Trade Show.

Future Dates:

November - New York 
December - California 
January, 2004 - Florida  

http://apco911.org/800/index.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy quality ink cartridges & refill kit. Remanufactured & Refills for:
HP $8-20, Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15. FREE shipping over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6347
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lB7L3D/k5uGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/