Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Homeland Security Hands Out Communications Grants

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 22:07:32 -0400

Homeland Security Hands Out Communications Grants
Link to story in Washington Technology:
http://www.washingtontechnology.com/news/1_1/daily_news/21796-1.html
Link to news release from the US Department of Homeland Security:
http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/display?content=1735
-  Arkansas  http://www.swtimes.com/archive/2003/September/26/news/SecSystem.html
-  California
http://www.sfexaminer.com/templates/story.cfm?displaystory=1&storyname=092603n_grants

-  Delaware
http://www.delawareonline.com/newsjournal/local/2003/09/26rehobothtoupgra.html
-  Georgia  http://www.theweekly.com/news/perdue165.html
-  Guam  http://www.guampdn.com/news/stories/20030927/localnews/336989.html
-  Illinois  http://www.pjstar.com/news/regional/b0s0k77t017.html
-  Iowa
http://www.siouxcityjournal.com/articles/2003/09/26/news/local/6d44ee5d996a3ce886256dad000f359d.txt

-  Michigan  http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=1458295
-  Missouri http://www.examiner.net/stories/092603/new_092603003.shtml
-  Montana
http://www.helenair.com/articles/2003/09/26/helena_top/a01092603_03.txt
-  Nebraska
http://www.swnebr.net/newspaper/cgi-bin/articles/articlearchiver.pl?154854
-  Nevada  http://www.krnv.com/Global/story.asp?S=1456223&nav=8faOIAiv
-  New Hampshire
http://www.cmonitor.com/stories/news/local2003/092403homelandsecurity_2003.shtml
-  New York
http://buffalo.bizjournals.com/buffalo/stories/2003/09/22/daily40.html
-  Oklahoma  http://www.channeloklahoma.com/news/2511146/detail.html
-  Pennsylvania  http://www.post-gazette.com/localnews/20030926ridgelocal6p6.asp
-  Rhode Island  http://www.thewesterlysun.com/articles/2003/09/26/news/news5.txt
-  South Carolina  http://www.charleston.net/stories/092603/sta_26lobrfs.shtml
-  Utah  http://www.trib.com/AP/wire_detail.php?wire_num=232404
-Virginia
http://www.dailypress.com/news/local/virginia/dp-va--federalgrants0925sep25,0,7357518.story?coll=dp-headlines-virginia

-  Washington http://www.peninsuladailynews.com/sited/story/html/144442

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/