Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 09/04/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 18:04:50 -0400

Released:  09/04/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD
FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (1OF 3).  OMD. Contact:  Helen Abraham
@ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238624A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238624A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238624A1.txt> 

 Released:  09/04/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD
FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS (3 OF 3).  OMD. Contact:  Helen Abraham
@ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238626A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238626A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238626A1.txt> 

 Released:  09/04/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT PERIOD
FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS ( 2 OF 3).  OMD. Contact:  Helen
Abraham @ (202) 418-1864
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238625A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238625A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238625A1.txt> 

 Released:  09/04/2003.  REGION 16 (KANSAS) 700 MHZ PUBLIC SAFETY REGIONAL
PLANNING COMMITTEE ANNOUNCES SIXTH MEETING. (DA No.  03-2823).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2823A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2823A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2823A1.txt> 

 CALVARY COMMUNICATIONS, INC.   Issued monetary forfeiture in the amount of
$10,000 to Calvary for failing to post the antenna structure registration number,
failing to adequately paint the captioned antenna structure and exhibit all red
obstruction lighting between sunset and sunrise. Action by:  Chief, Enforcement
Bureau. Adopted:  09/02/2003 by Forfeiture Order. (DA No. 03-2780).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2780A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2780A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2780A1.txt> 

 Released:  09/03/2003.  FCC TO HOLD OPEN COMMISSION MEETING WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER
10, 2003  The Federal Communications Commission will hold an Open Meeting  on
Wednesday, September 10, 2003, 445 12th Street, SW, Room TW-C305 (Commission
Meeting Room), Washington, DC, 9:30 am.  OMD. News Media Contact: Audrey Spivack
or David Fiske at (202) 418-0500, TTY: (202) 418-0500; TTY 1-888-835-5322
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238640A1.doc> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238640A1.pdf> 
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238640A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/