Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Experts: Don't Panic Over Patriot Act, Sarbanes-Oxley

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:01:37 -0400

Experts: Don't Panic Over Patriot Act, Sarbanes-Oxley

Most companies already have the tools for complying with new regulatory
requirements. It's just a matter of knowing your infrastructure and
including your CIO in the business process that created it.

http://computerworld.com/newsletter/0,4902,85422,00.html?nlid=AM

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/