Subject: [NEXTEL-1] USTA's Triennial Review Webinar Rescheduled for 9/17 - Scott Cleland Added

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 15:24:23 -0400

Register for this important webinar!

  Friday’s USTA webinar on the Triennial Review has been
  rescheduled for Wednesday, Sep. 17th. Scott Cleland, CEO,
  The Precursor Group, has just been added as a panelist to
  the USTA Webinar: Commissioner Martin on the Triennial
  Review.

  New Date: Wednesday, September 17th
  Time: 11:00 am EDT
  Duration: 90 minutes

  Join the USTA, Latham & Watkins, Scott Cleland and special
  guest Commissioner Kevin Martin for this important webinar
  to learn about such issues as:

  And much more.

               Registration Fees:
               $150 (US$) – USTA Members
               $300 (US$) – Non-USTA Members

                         Register Here

            Wednesday, September 17th, 11:00am EDT
  Take advantage of the convenience and value offered by the
  Webinar format. Pay just one low fee and invite others to
  participate in your office or conference room. One fee
  covers one terminal but as many people at your location as
  you wish.

    Latham & Watkins, LLP, a proud USTA member and sponsor.

       For more information please contact Bruce Degn at
                [email-masked] or 202.326.7281