Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Philippine Stk Exchange Lifts Premiere (New NEXTEL Php owner)Trading Suspension

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 15:24:05 -0400

Philippine Stk Exchange Lifts Premiere Trading Suspension

MANILA (Dow Jones)--The Philippine Stock Exchange Thursday lifted the trading
suspension it imposed
Monday on shares of Premiere Entertainment Productions Inc. (Q.PEP) after the
company complied with the
bourse's requirement to submit more information on its acquisition of a local
telecommunications firm.

The bourse suspended trading in Premiere shares after the company disclosed that
its board approved the
acquisition of a controlling interest in Nextmobile Inc. (NEXTEL) through a
share-swap valued at 6.582 billion pesos
($1=PHP55.159).

In line with its takeover of Nextmobile, Premiere said it will
change its primary focus to telecommunications from
entertainment.

Nextmobile's business concerns the management and
operation of the Nextel radio-phone network in the
Philippines.

Premiere is involved in the motion picture and television
business.
http://sg.biz.yahoo.com/030925/15/3eg49.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/