Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Georgia's DOT Head Blames "Stupid" local police and drives for Traffic Problems.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 12:16:29 -0400

Georgia DOT Head Makes Exit, Airs Gripes
In comments about incident management blames delays on "stupid" local police and
drivers.

Link to column in The Atlanta Journal-Constitution (Atlanta, Georgia):

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/0903/14ranger.html?urac=n&urvf=10636563051224.4312063585905115E-5

To hear interview on WSB-AM (Atlanta, Georgia) go to:

http://wsbradio.com/listen/archives.html (click on 'Special about future Atlanta
traffic congestion 9/9/03' - interview starts
approximately 5.5 minutes from start)

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20. Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6351
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0zJuRD/6CvGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: sparkie_rf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 18:50:28 -0000

--- In [email-masked], Marcelrf@B... wrote:
> http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/0903/14ranger.html?
urac=n&urvf=10636563051224.4312063585905115E-5
> approximately 5.5 minutes from start)

Marcel,

Is that great american patriot Neil Boortz still on the radio down 
there?

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 00:52:00 -0400

I have been on the move I will check next week  when I go back down. He was on the Air in July.....

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
ReplayTV: CNet Ranked #1 over Tivo!
Instant Replay & Pause live TV.
Special Sale: 50% off!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/UUMW7B/.5qGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->