Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NEWS ALERT: Grasso Resigns From NYSE

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 18:46:02 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "WSJ.com Editors" <[email-masked]>
Subject: NEWS ALERT: Grasso Resigns From NYSE

__________________________________
NEWS ALERT
from The Wall Street Journal

Sept. 17, 2003

Dick Grasso resigned as chairman of the NYSE at an emergency meeting of
the board of directors Wednesday. The directors accepted his
resignation.

For more information see:
http://online.wsj.com/article/0,,SB106380900849168300,00.html

http://www.citrix.com/site/access.asp?referralCode=wsj001

__________________________________
SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy quality ink cartridges & refill kit. Remanufactured & Refills for:
HP $8-20, Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15. FREE shipping over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6347
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lB7L3D/k5uGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/