Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 09/08/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 16:15:58 -0400

FCC CHAIRMAN MICHAEL POWELL NAMES CHRISTOPHER LIBERTELLI SENIOR LEGAL
ADVISOR, AND SHERYL WILKERSON AS LEGAL ADVISOR FOR WIRELESS AND
INTERNATIONAL ISSUES.  News Release. News Media Contact: David Fiske at
202-418-0513  OCH
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238764A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238764A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238764A1.txt>

Report No: 2627 Released:  09/08/2003.  PETITIONS FOR RECONSIDERATION
AND CLARIFICATION OF ACTION IN RULEMAKING PROCEEDING. (Dkt No 02-278).
CGB <http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238758A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238758A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238758A1.txt> 

 Released:  09/08/2003.  REGION 6 (NORTHERN CALIFORNIA) PUBLIC SAFETY
PLANNING COMMITTEES ANNOUNCE FIRST REGION 6 4.9 GHZ PUBLIC SAFETY
PLANNING MEETING AND FOURTH REGION 6 700 MHZ PUBLIC SAFETY PLANNING
MEETING. (DA No.  03-2841).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2841A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2841A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2841A1.txt> 

 Released:  09/08/2003.  REGION 20 (MARYLAND-METROPOLITAN AREA) PUBLIC
SAFETY PLANNING COMMITTEES ANNOUNCE. (DA No.  03-2852). (Dkt No 90-7)
REGION 20 (700 MHz) REGIONAL PUBLIC SAFETY PLANNING MEETING AND REGION
20 NPSPAC (800 MHz) REGIONAL PUBLIC SAFETY PLANNING MEETING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2852A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2852A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2852A1.txt>

STAR WIRELESS, LLC.   Issued Erratum correcting DA 03-2722 released
August 27, 2003,  
including omitting attachment E, and correcting the NAL Account Number.
Action by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau by ERRATUM.  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238435A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238435A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238435A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/