Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 09/17/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 15:28:05 -0400

WIRELESS BUREAU ANNOUNCES THE STATE OF MICHIGAN TO INITIATE A STUDY
ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF COMMUNICATIONS TOWERS ON MIGRATORY BIRDS.
Study Will Be Conducted in Connection with Construction of Michigan's
Statewide 800 MHz Public Safety System.  News Release. News Media
Contact: Meribeth McCarrick at (202) 418-0654 or Chelsea Fallon at (202)
418-7991  WTB. Contact Donald Johnson at (202) 418-7444 or Susan Kimmel
at (202) 418-1679
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239014A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239014A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239014A1.txt> 

Report No: SES-00533 Released:  09/17/2003.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES  Re: Accepted for Filing.  IB. Contact:  Satellite and
Radiocommunication Division at (202) 418-0719; TTY (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238999A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238999A1.txt> 

Report No: SES-00534 Released:  09/17/2003.  SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS
SERVICES INFORMATION  Actions Taken.  IB. Contact:  Satellite and
Radiocommunication Division at (202) 418-0719; TTY, (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239000A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239000A1.txt> 

 Released:  09/17/2003.  FY 2003 ASSESSMENT AND COLLECTION OF REGULATORY
FEES ADDITIONAL GUIDANCE AND CLARIFICATION.  OMD. Contact:  Roland
Helvajian at (202) 418-0444
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238958A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238958A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238958A1.txt> 

 Released:  09/17/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:
Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239004A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239004A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239004A1.txt> 

Report No: 1609 Released:  09/17/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE  ACTION.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239009A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239009A1.txt> 

Report No: 1608 Released:  09/17/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU SITE-BY-SITE  ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239008A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239008A1.txt> 

Report No: 1610 Released:  09/17/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU MARKET-BASED APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238971A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238971A1.txt> 

Report No: 1613 Released:  09/17/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
Action.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238964A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238964A1.txt> 

Report No: 1612 Released:  09/17/2003.  WIRELESS TELECOMMUNICATIONS
BUREAU ASSIGNMENT OF AUTHORIZATION AND TRANSFER OF CONTROL APPLICATIONS
ACCEPTED FOR FILING.  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238965A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238965A1.txt> 

Report No: AUC-03 55-A Released:  09/17/2003.  AUCTION OF 900 MHZ
SPECIALIZED MOBILE RADIO SERVICE LICENSES SCHEDULED FOR FEBRUARY 11,
2004. (DA No.  03-2897).  WTB. Contact:  Robert Krinsky at (202)
418-0660
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2897A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2897A2.xls>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2897A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2897A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2897A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2897A2.txt> 

 DEWEY D. LANKFORD.   Issued a monetary forfeiture in the amount of
$3,000 to Dewey D. Lankford for failing to register his antenna
structure. Action by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  09/15/2003
by Forfeiture Order. (DA No. 03-2889).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2889A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2889A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2889A1.txt> 

 WILLIAM A. WOODS, TACOMA, WASHINGTON.   Issued a monetary forfeiture in
the amount of $5,000 to William A. Woods for failing to make his CB
radio station available for inspection at the request of authorized
Commission personnel. Action by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:
09/15/2003 by Forfeiture Order. (DA No. 03-2888).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2888A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2888A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2888A1.txt> 

 MODIFICATION OF PARTS 2 AND 15 OF THE COMMISSION'S RULES FOR UNLICENSED
DEVICES AND EQUIPMENT APPROVAL.   Proposed review and update of certain
rule sections contained in Parts 2 and 15 of our rules. (Dkt No.
03-201). Action by:  The Commission. Adopted:  09/10/2003 by NPRM. (FCC
No. 03-223).  OET
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-223A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-223A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-223A1.txt> 

 RF POCKETCOMM INC., APPLICATION TO RENEW THE LICENSE FOR 800 MHZ
CONVENTIONAL BUSINESS RADIO SERVICE STATION WPKX607, RIVERSIDE COUNTY,
CA.   Granted in Part and Denied in Part the Petition for
Reconsideration and Set Aside the Renewal filed by Nextel of California,
Inc. Action by:  Chief, Public Safety and Private Wireless Division,
Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  09/16/2003 by MO&O. (DA
No. 03-2710).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2710A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2710A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2710A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy quality ink cartridges & refill kit. Remanufactured & Refills for:
HP $8-20, Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15. FREE shipping over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6347
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lB7L3D/k5uGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/