Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 09/12/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 04:08:07 -0400

QUARTERLY REPORT ON INFORMAL CONSUMER INQUIRIES AND COMPLAINTS
RELEASED.   The Commission has released the report on the inquiries and
complaints processed by the Consumer & Governmental Affairs Bureau (CGB)
during the second quarter of calendar year 2003.  News Release. News
Media Contact: Rosemary Kimball at (202) 418-0511, email:
[email-masked]  CGB. Contact Thomas Wyatt at (202) 418-1400
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238896A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238896A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238896A1.txt> 

 FCC CALENDAR OF EVENTS.  News Release. News Media Contact: Sharon Hurd
at (202) 418-0504  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238898A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238898A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238898A1.txt> 
--

Report No: SAT-00164 Released:  09/12/2003.  POLICY BRANCH INFORMATION.
IB. Contact:  (202) 418-0719, TTY: (202) 418-2555
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238899A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238899A1.txt> 

Report No: 0087 Released:  09/12/2003.  SPECIAL RELIEF AND SHOW CAUSE
PETITIONS.  MB. Contact:  (202) 418-7200
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238891A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238891A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238891A1.txt> 

 Released:  09/12/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:
Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238901A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238901A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238901A1.txt> 

 MR. DUANE MAYNARD OF HOWE ELECTRIC, INC.   Notified Mr. Duane Maynard
of Howe Electric, Inc. of Suspension and of Proposed Debarment. Action
by:  Chief, Enforcement Bureau, IHD by LETTER. (DA No. 03-2882).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2882A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2882A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2882A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/