Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Tower Summit 03

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 14:00:34 -0400

The 6th Annual Tower Summit and Trade Show - The Largest Infrastructure Show
 in Wireless October 28-29, 2003 in Las Vegas Carriers Go Free - Compliments of
CTIA

http://email.wirelessweek.com/cgi-bin4/DM/y/hcfQ0C1sh70B4I0B7Iw0A2
http://www.towersummit.com/tower03/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Send Me Show Updates

Home
Registration Information
Featured Speakers
Hotel Reservations
Sponsors
Call For Speakers
Program At a Glance

For Exhibitors

Special Meetings and Events
Press
Show Information

Exclusive VIP Carrier Package

Year after Year, The Tower Summit attracts the Highest Actual Attendance for the Wireless Infrastructure Industry.

MORE than just Towers, you will meet, learn and network with Wireless Communications Carriers and professionals providing a vast array of technological and communications site solutions.

Join Us for an EXPANDED Showcase featuring:

New Government Tower Opportunities

Homeland Defense and Public Safety Improvements

Public Utility Companies

WiFi and Hot Spots

Zoning and Environmental Experts

Investment and Financial Providers

Who Will Attend

Wireless Communications Carriers

Tower Owners and Operators

Full Service Site Developers

RF Engineering Firms

Equipment Manufacturers

Investment Banking Firms

Site Acquisition Specialists

Tower Fabricators

Zoning and Permitting Firms

Construction and Project Management Firms

Site and Tower Maintenance Firms

Backhaul Solutions Providers

In-Building Firms

Look what attendees said about Tower Summit 2002:

"Great networking opportunity. Lots of Senior Industry Executives Present."
- William Diaz, Berliner Communications, Inc.

"There is no other Trade Show or Summit you need to attend, other than this one!"
- Eddie Martinez, SkyTel Corp.

"Found the Keynotes informative and insightful, the tracks interesting and useful, and the interaction with key industry executives priceless."
- Mark R. Rohde, Network Building & Consulting, LLC

"Tower Summit, it’s the one place that the most business gets done."

- Eric Steinmann, Principle, Cleartalk PCS

REGISTER TODAY

TO RECEIVE YOUR FREE GIFT

Platinum Sponsors

Gold Sponsors

Silver Sponsors

Association Sponsors

Media Sponsors

Supporting Media

Shorecliff Communications LLC