Subject: [NEXTEL-1] September 18, 2003 - NLECTC News Summary

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 12:37:38 -0400

NLECTC Law Enforcement & Corrections Technology News Summary
Thursday, September 18, 2003

***************************HEADLINES************************

"Grant To Bolster Court Technology" 

"Washington State Court: GPS Tracking of Suspects Requires
Warrant" 

"Airports Ask To Stall Fingerprint Screening" 

"HPD Combats Web Predators" 

"Chicago Police To Carry Stun Guns" 

"Palm Beach County To Arm Deputies With Taser Stun Guns" 

"To Catch a Thief: GPS" 

"Wireless Webs To Cope With a Crisis" 

"The Big House...In Your House" 

"Virtual Tour of Prison Getting Horde of Hits, No
Volunteers" 

"CSI Meets Point and Click in Crime Class" 

"High-Tech Gadgets Give Police Edge" 

"The Snoop in Your Coupe" 

"Automobile 'Black Box' on the Road to Success" 

"Horn Lake Officers Get Database Should Make Work Easier" 

"Can You Hear Me Now?" 

"Matrix Taps Databases" 

"Gun Crime To Be Stepped Up" 

"'Smart Dust' Could Lead to Tiny Robots" 

"Watching Without Wires" 

"Putting Public Safety on the Map" 

***************************ARTICLES*************************

"Grant To Bolster Court Technology" 
State (SC) (09/13/03) P. B2; Brundrett, Rick 

A $7 million Federal grant will be used by the South
Carolina Judicial Department to expand and enhance courtroom
technology so that court records can be accessed state-wide
through the Internet. The new technology will link
information such as arrest warrants, trial schedules, and
judicial orders at all court levels all of which will be
accessible online, says S.C. Supreme Court Chief Justice
Jean Toal, who adds that Sen. Fritz Hollings (D S.C.) was
instrumental in securing the funding. She explains that law
enforcement agencies will be able to access the system, and
the public will also be allowed to find open records, thus
saving money used previously to respond to record requests.
"The days of the courts and law enforcement in South
Carolina relying solely on paper and radios will be read in
history books," Toal proclaims. She notes that Federal
grants have saved South Carolina money in the school funding
trial in Manning, where the courtroom was equipped with
laptops, high-resolution monitors, a flat-screen TV, and a
real-time trial transcript. Hollings declared on Sept. 12
that "This [development] will make South Carolina a safer
place."
http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/news/local/6761094.htm 

"Washington State Court: GPS Tracking of Suspects Requires
Warrant" 
Seattle Times (09/12/03); Queary, Paul 

Washington State's Supreme Court unanimously declared that
police cannot attach a global positioning system (GPS)
tracking device to a suspect's vehicle unless they have a
warrant. In the decision, Justice Barbara Madsen called the
technology an especially intrusive surveillance tool that
can facilitate the collection of a vast amount of personal
data unbeknownst to the individual. This ruling is the first
of its kind in the country, according to Doug Honig of ACLU
Washington, who says, "Our State constitution has very
strong protections for privacy. Some other States also have
very strong protections for privacy. This will be a strong
precedent for them to look at and for any law-enforcement
agency around the country." Still, the State's supreme court
did not overturn the murder conviction of William Bradley
Jackson, who was tracked by a GPS device to his 9-year-old
daughter's shallow grave in 1999; Spokane County deputies
had a warrant to use the device in that case, though
prosecutors argued that they did not need one.
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2001725063_webgpswarrant11.html 

"Airports Ask To Stall Fingerprint Screening" 
Fort Worth Star-Telegram Online (09/17/03); Okada, Bryon 

Airport directors from the 30 largest airports in the
country are preparing to send a letter to Homeland Security
Director Tom Ridge, requesting that the implementation of a
$380-million fingerprint-screening program be postponed. The
program, which aims to track foreign travelers, is scheduled
to be implemented for a test run at the 30 airports by the
end of the year. Dallas/Fort Worth Airport CEO Jeff Fegan,
in explaining the airport directors' position, says that
airports agree that the program is needed, but have
questions on how airports will be affected. For instance,
airports are unclear on who will build the screening
machines or how terminals need to be reconfigured to
accommodate the screening process.
http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/news/nation/6791981.htm 

"HPD Combats Web Predators" 
Huntington Herald Dispatch (WVA) (09/15/03); Arnold, Lee 

In an effort to reduce Internet-aided child sex crimes, the
Bedford County Sheriff's Department in West Virginia has
launched a task force called Operation Blue Ridge Thunder.
The department oversees training for more than 130 law
enforcement agencies to help them to fight Internet-based
child crimes. Hurricane, Beckley, and Huntington are the
three West Virginia counties currently participating in the
initiative, says Capt. Rick Wiita of Bedford County
Sheriff's Department. In West Virginia, no law exists that
would make it illegal for a person to arrange to see a
youngster for sex; but Delegate Greg Howard (R-Cabell) is
working to introduce legislation based on laws patterned
after those already in Virginia. Blue Ridge Thunder
distributes upwards of $1.6 million to its affiliated
departments for training purposes through grants from the
Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention. A
cooperative service agreement between the Huntington Police
Department and Blue Ridge Thunder allows the agencies to
cooperate on child cyber-stalking cases.
http://www.herald-dispatch.com 

"Chicago Police To Carry Stun Guns" 
Chicago Tribune (09/12/03) P. 3C; Brachear, Manya A. 

In order to subdue violent suspects without lethal force,
Chicago's police sergeants will begin using about 200
plastic stun guns. After training, officers will use the
guns, also known as Tasers, to shoot two probes up to 21
feet. The probes penetrate clothing and puncture the skin,
where 50,000 volts of electricity are delivered. The result
is temporary paralysis. Officers undergo 8 hours of training
and are encouraged to experience the shock themselves.
Chicago will first judge the effectiveness of Tasers in the
field before rolling out the devices. Dennis Palmieri of
Amnesty International's Western division expresses concern
about the side effects but stops short of calling for a ban.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chicago/chi-0309120258sep12,1,6136133.story 

"Palm Beach County To Arm Deputies With Taser Stun Guns" 
Palm Beach Post (09/12/03) P. 10C; Marra, Andrew 

The Palm Beach County, Fla., Sheriff's Office will spend
$164,000 to purchase taser stun guns for 220 deputies. While
the weapons are being bought to decrease the amounts of
injuries and shootings during police work, Capt. Lauro Diaz
says the tasers will not be used in situations where deadly
force is required. The biggest advantage is being able to
subdue a suspect before he grabs a weapon. Diaz says that
the tasers are better than other non-lethal weapons because
they are guaranteed to subdue a suspect. The deputies will
receive the weapons on a voluntary basis after finishing an
8-hour class.
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localnews/content/auto/epaper/editions/friday/local_news_f3160479239d62fb0071.html 

"To Catch a Thief: GPS" 
Calgary Herald (09/12/03) P. B1; Poole, Emma 

In an attempt to catch thieves who targeted appliances in
new housing construction sites, Canada's Calgary police
fitted a brand-new furnace with a global positioning system
and data logger supplied by Premier GPS. If the furnace had
been moved even a small distance, police would have been
paged, and officers would have been able to track its
movement via a secured Web site. The use of GPS tracking has
aided officers in Vancouver cracking down on auto thefts,
decreasing the rate of stolen cars by 30 percent. Calgary
paramedics also used GPS to find a stolen ambulance.
Although GPS technology is not new, it is now being used by
automakers to aid in the recovery of stolen vehicles, and
the insurance industry has also benefited from fitting
personal items with GPS tracking devices, allowing lower
premiums for customers. The use of "bait cars" has not only
led to a decrease in stolen cars in Vancouver, but has
spurred the targeting of late model cars for theft, as seen
in the 10 percent increase in older cars being stolen in
Calgary.
http://www.canada.com/search/story.aspx?id=67e442eb-690b-4339-9049-92b0182ff535 

"Wireless Webs To Cope With a Crisis" 
MSNBC (09/12/03); Bergstein, Brian 

Public safety officials are looking at a range of new
technologies that promise to simplify and reinforce
emergency response communications. Lack of radio spectrum
and interference has long been a problem for firefighters
and police, especially at large-scale disasters such as the
World Trade Center attacks on Sept. 11. At that time, radio
problems prevented command chiefs from reaching firefighters
in the towers to warn them the structures might collapse.
The Stevens Institute of Technology's Wireless Network
Security Center in New Jersey is working on technical
solutions to such problems, including free-space optical
networking, software-defined radios, and personnel location
technologies. Police cars are tracked in real-time at the
Wireless Network Security Center, as the laptop computers
installed in the cruisers communicate via WLAN and cellular
phone networks. Another application displays photos taken
automatically when sensors are tripped at sensitive
locations on campus and along the school's fences. Center
director and former FCC wireless expert Paul Kolodzy says
public safety should take advantage of existing
infrastructure. However, Suffolk County (New York) police
radio director and Association of Public-Safety
Communications Officials President Vincent Stile explains
that government usually is slow to move on any issue. Some
new technologies also could be used to empower emergency
response, including software-defined radios that let
responders easily switch to the best communications channel
and "mesh" networking first developed at the Department of
Defense; radio-spectrum regulators are also working to free
up more bandwidth for public-safety purposes and have set a
2006 deadline for digital TV companies to hand over the 700
MHz band. http://www.msnbc.com/news/965670.asp 

"The Big House...In Your House" 
CNet (09/11/03); Kanellos, Michael 

Home incarceration is among the areas in which digital voice
recognition is finding a niche. ShadowTrack Technologies,
which makes use of Nuance Communications
voice-authentication software, is offering a service in
which a detainee is called at random times during the day
and asked a question, and the response is checked against a
voiceprint to confirm that the detainee really is at home.
ShadowTrack CEO Robert Magaletta says the technology costs
about one-third what ankle transmitters do, and adds, "We
use it for probation and parole; we use it for juvenile
monitoring, truancy. It is very popular with drug courts."
In addition, the United Kingdom's National Physical
Laboratory found that voice recognition had a lower failure
rate for identification purposes than methods using
fingerprints or facial recognition, and that iris scans were
the only method that scored higher in the test.
Voice-authentication technology is finding its way into
other niches as well, including electronic banking and other
computerized account-access applications.
http://news.com.com/2102-1071_3-5074368.html 

"Virtual Tour of Prison Getting Horde of Hits, No
Volunteers" 
Memphis Commercial Appeal (TN) (09/11/03) P. B2; Buser,
Lawrence 

Tennessee Department of Correction representative Jennifer
Johnson believes most people feel that prisons are
mysterious, and the department is using its online virtual
tour of the Nashville, Tenn.-based Riverbend Maximum
Security Institution as an educational tool. Browsers can
access a Web site featuring 360-degree photographic
perspectives of the prison's confines, but the photo do not
show any of the facilities' 714 inmates. The pictures do
show monitoring rooms, bricks, bars, and razor wires.
Perhaps the photographs, which were taken by Tennessee
Correction Academy training staff, can prevent youngsters
from ending up there, says Commissioner Quenton White.
http://www.gomemphis.com/mca/local_news/article/0,1426,MCA_437_2249371,00.html 

"CSI Meets Point and Click in Crime Class" 
Boston Globe (09/10/03) P. C1; Bray, Hiawatha 

Roughly one dozen police officers from across the country
recently attended a training course conducted by Internet
Crimes. The training firm holds week-long courses to
familiarize officers with investigative tools which can be
used to uncover criminal information that suspects sometimes
store in their computers. Most police officers are
unfamiliar with investigative techniques involving
computers. Senior instructor Kenneth Haynes notes the course
restricts itself to the rudiments of Internet investigative
techniques, such as searching a suspect's emails that could
contain a wealth of incriminating information. Haynes adds
that the course advises officers about how to conduct
forensic investigations using computers. Some criminals are
using the latest technologies, including wireless Web
systems, to attempt to protect them from possible arrest,
which is why Haynes notes the importance of keeping officers
up to date with the newest computer investigative
techniques. http://www.boston.com/globe 

"High-Tech Gadgets Give Police Edge" 
Arizona Republic (09/10/03) P. 1; Scarborough, Senta 

The East Valley police in Arizona began using an unmarked
police vehicle equipped with the latest surveillance
equipment, including an in-vehicle television screen where
the officer can view footage from an onboard video camera.
The camera has a zoom function for recording a vehicle's
license plate, and its audio features allow the officer to
record his observations about incidents. Additional features
include rear radar and police lights mounted under the grill
and windshield to prevent detection. The police department
uses the car to enforce traffic laws, including pulling over
drunk drivers, as well as for special applications. The
department also added a new helicopter equipped with a
digital video camera, an advanced mapping system, and a
loudspeaker. The $1.5 million vehicle uses a thermal imaging
system and is equipped with electronic stabilizing
binoculars for monitoring events on the ground. The
department's move to high-tech equipment began with the
completion of a digital photography darkroom lab roughly one
year ago for examining evidence and maintaining its
integrity. The lab allows for use of an advanced digital
camera for imaging latent prints.
http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/mesa/articles/0910copgadgetsZ11.html 

"The Snoop in Your Coupe" 
Washington Post (09/09/03) P. A1; Oldenburg, Don 

Event data recorders (EDRs) in automobiles, similar to
airplanes' black boxes, are now considered standard in an
estimated 25 million to 40 million cars in the United
States. More and more law enforcement agencies are using
EDRs to assess car crashes and other incidents. In May 2002,
for instance, EDR information led to a conviction of
vehicular manslaughter for a Florida a man who was shown to
be driving at 114 mph when his car hit and killed two girls.
This October, Montgomery County, Md., State's Attorney
Douglas F. Gansler intends to use EDR data in a hit-and-run
case, the first in the state to be tried as a felony. "The
bottom line is the validity of the data captured in the EDR
is highly accurate, especially when combined with physical
evidence at the crash scene," says Dave McAllister, head of
the Virginia Crash Investigation Team at Virginia
Commonwealth University. The team's research encouraged the
Virginia State Police to acquire hardware that downloads EDR
information. The National Highway Transportation Safety
Administration (NHTSA) is also mulling a petition to require
that all vehicles be equipped with enhanced EDRs. Such a
move would ensure that data is more reliable, as well as
providing such features as automatic crash site
notification, says NHTSA administrator Jeff Runge. In
California, however, a bill currently before Gov. Gray Davis
would make EDR information accessible only through written
authorization from the owner, by court order, or for
research purposes when the owner remains unidentified.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A45536-2003Sep8.html 

"Automobile 'Black Box' on the Road to Success" 
Baltimore Sun (09/08/03) P. 1A; Goldberg, Lisa 

The automotive industry has been installing "black boxes" in
vehicles for several years now, and the device has become a
valued technical resource for reconstructing accident
events, although it is limited. Investigators, insurance
companies, and lawyers are beginning to make use of the
devices in civil and criminal cases as well as in insurance
claims, but it is, as yet, an untested resource on the
whole, according to experts and traffic investigators. Only
Ford and General Motors have the technology and make it
available to the public for analysis. "I think it's going to
be useful one day, but right now, it's just coming into its
own," says reconstructionist Sgt. Dean Brightbill of the
Baltimore police department. "It's a big problem because
it's not standardized." Privacy advocates are concerned
because motorists are largely unaware that their driving
data is being recorded, but industry officials note that the
data belongs to the vehicle owner. Industry experts are
discussing standards for data collection and retrieval, and
note that accident reconstruction is still an inexact
science. Purchasing a software kit from Veronix lets
investigators and agencies download information easily from
all GM and some Ford cars, including speed, throttle use,
brake activation, and other data.
http://www.sunspot.net/news/bal-te.md.blackbox08sep08.story 

"Horn Lake Officers Get Database Should Make Work Easier" 
Memphis Commercial Appeal (TN) (09/08/03) P. DS1; Bayne,
William C. 

Police in Horn Lake, Miss., are spending $6,000 to join
Olive Branch in a computerized database. Horn Lake Chief
Darryl Whaley says that the amount of telephone calls
officers have to make will be reduced by the quick-search
capabilities. He adds that calls will still be necessary to
verify information found on the computer. The database would
become even better if other departments in Desoto County,
Miss., adopted it. Two Tennessee police officers founded
Data Demons, the manufacturers of the database.
http://www.gomemphis.com 

"Can You Hear Me Now?" 
Washington Technology (09/01/03) Vol. 18, No. 11, P. 22;
Jackson, Joab 

Companies such as Motorola, EFJ, and M/A-Com have overcome
their reluctance concerning Project 25 and are now selling
radio systems that comply with the interoperability
standard. Project 25 was created in 1989 to address the
inability of radios operating on different frequencies to
communicate, which places first responders at a definite
disadvantage. Companies initially invested heavily in
proprietary trunked solutions, but began producing Project
25-compliant equipment as clients, especially State and
Federal governments, began to demand it. However, the
solution to the interoperability problem is still a number
of years away, according to Mike Barney, director of system
engineering for business development and sales for the
Decision Systems unit of General Dynamics. Project 25 would
improve communications by using an interconnectable
narrow-band, digital protocol, but Barney says important
calls may still be blocked because too many different radio
systems on one channel would clog up airwaves. At the same
time, Barney says issuing the same radio design to all first
responders would not be feasible either, because of the
different requirements for rural and urban settings.
Integrators are being hired to build infrastructures that
could coordinate all incoming calls, such as centralized
call centers to route traffic, and provide alternative
communication methods, such as pagers.
http://www.washingtontechnology.com/news/18_11/emerging-tech/21560-1.html 

"Matrix Taps Databases" 
Washington Technology (09/01/03) Vol. 18, No. 11, P. 12;
Welsh, William 

Multistate Anti-Terrorism Information Exchange (Matrix) is a
data mining anti-terrorism system originally developed for
Florida, Georgia, New York, Pennsylvania, and Oregon, which
is now being tested by 8 additional states, according to Pat
McCreary, senior police adviser in the U.S. Bureau of
Justice Affairs' Information Technology Office. The system,
developed by Boca Raton, Fla.-based Seisint, allows police
departments and other groups to look for possible terrorists
by searching through private and public databases. Powerful
algorithms are used to pinpoint suspected individuals using
personal data, property data, criminal data, and other
information from multiple databases, according to Jim Burch,
acting deputy director for policy at the U.S. Bureau of
Justice Affairs. The project is being funded by $4 million
from the Justice Department and $8 million from the Homeland
Security Department. States that want to try out the system
must first sign a memorandum of understanding with the
Florida Department of Law Enforcement. The memorandum calls
for providing access to Matrix only to approved users, and
only 38 licenses are initially issued, says McCreary. Each
agency and user also agrees to be officially responsible for
how it handles the data. The system complements another
network called ATIX (Anti-Terrorism Information Exchange),
which is a channel for distributing data among law
enforcement agencies.
http://www.washingtontechnology.com/news/18_11/federal/21566-1.html 

"Gun Crime To Be Stepped Up" 
Knoxville News-Sentinel (TN) (08/31/03); Jacobs, Don 

The Knoxville (Tenn.) Police Department is launching a
number of initiatives in an effort to stem violent crimes.
For example, the department hopes to gather information from
police agencies, courts, prisons, probation officers,
hospitals, and schools to cerate profiles of perpetrators,
victims, and likely locations of crimes. As a result,
officers, courts, and prosecutors would have enough data to
forecast probable crimes before they transpire, such as
revenge shootings. The agency is also working with
departments in Huntsville, Ala., Bedford, Va., and Roanoke,
Va., to allow the sharing of criminal data. The project is
being handled by the Law Enforcement Innovation Center at
the University of Tennessee, which will provide access to
the data to the agencies. Police Chief Phil Keith believes
the system will be especially useful for identifying drug
dealers, who tend to roam from place to place. Furthermore,
the agency has received $500,000 in equipment from the U.S.
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives to
better employ data on bullets and cartridges, such as a
600-gallon water recovery tank and powerful microscopes. The
investigative gear is linked to the National Integrated
Ballistic Information Network. Keith envisions that the data
will be "as good as fingerprints" for honing in on suspected
shooters.
http://www.knoxnews.com/kns/local_news/article/0,1406,KNS_347_2242705,00.html 

"'Smart Dust' Could Lead to Tiny Robots" 
Photonics.com (08/28/03) 

University of California at San Diego (UCSD) chemists have
created sensors the width of a human hair that can identify
oily liquids in water. The researchers say the small silicon
chips are a first step in the development of dust-sized
robots that can operate in small environments to destroy
cancer cells or identify toxic substances. UCSD professor
Michael Sailor says, "The vision is to build miniature
devices that can move with ease through a tiny
environment...to specific targets, then locate and detect
chemical or biological compounds and report this information
to the outside world." The researchers used chemicals to
etch pores in one side of a silicon chip, making it
hydrophobic at the same time because of the chemical
qualities. The other side of the silicon chip was treated
differently so that it was of a different color and
hydrophilic, or attracted to water. The chip was broken into
tiny pieces using vibrations, then added to water. When an
oily substance was put in the water, the hydrophobic side
attached to it and absorbed some of the substance into its
pores. Certain substances affected the outward-facing
chemically doped side so that observers notice a color
change with their naked eye. The technique is significant
because the sensor particles effectively work together and
are not reliant on a single reflective sensor, says graduate
student Jamie Link, who was the first author of the research
paper. The research was funded by the National Science
Foundation and the Air Force Office of Scientific Research.
http://www.photonics.com/XQ/ASP/url.readarticle/artid.193/QX/readart.htm 

"Watching Without Wires" 
Government Technology (08/03) Vol. 16, No. 10, P. 6; McKay,
Jim 

The use of wireless technology by law enforcement agencies
has changed in the wake of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.
Police departments across the country had put wireless
technology to use in their police cruisers as a security
tool. But after the terrorist attacks, local and State
governments have embraced wireless networks as a
cost-effective way to monitor important infrastructure and
facilities such as bridges, water filtration plants, and
electric substations. John Dorr, vice president of marketing
in the mobile government division of Aether Systems,
explains that homeland security efforts have forced local
and State governments to find a better way to monitor the
vital infrastructure in their jurisdictions. California has
invested $20 million in a wireless surveillance system that
will allow the State's Department of Transportation to
transmit images from 250 video cameras in seven bridges and
three tunnels in the San Francisco Bay area to a command
center in Oakland. Trenton, N.J., is using a wireless system
to obtain data on the local water supply and about 40 other
key locations across the city. And in Atlanta, local
officials are working to develop an interoperable network
that extends across the city, and even allows city or county
police to access the network of DeKalb County or Georgia
State University. Dorr says interoperability is very
important, especially if local and state governments want to
obtain homeland security funds.
http://www.govtech.net/magazine/sup_story.php?magid=17&id=62770 

"Putting Public Safety on the Map" 
Contingency Planning & Management (08/03) Vol. 8, No. 5, P.
44; Weaver, Bill 

Despite a 1994 FCC rule that called for the adoption of an
emergency 911 system that would be able to locate a cellular
caller, only 8 percent of emergency call centers utilize
such technology. Implementation has been slow due to a heavy
burden put on emergency response units, as well as funds
being diverted to homeland security measures. There are two
options for emergency response centers to locate 911
callers, network and handset systems. Network-based systems,
or smart networks, involve installing hardware and software
in the cellular carriers' network, while handset-based
systems install global positioning chips into cell phones.
The FCC's rule puts the burden of responsibility of finding
cell phone callers within the public switched telephone
network on cellular carriers, which have turned to new
geographic information systems being used to comply with the
directive. The GIS translates the information received from
cellular users by gathering, storing, manipulating and
showing information that is geographically referenced. The
information can then be used to produce visual images such
as maps, drawings, and animations that will help emergency
personnel locate a caller. Applications that can be used
with GIS include automatic crash notification, which can
transfer information on a traffic accident to public safety
personnel such as direction, passengers in the vehicle,
location of the car, and extent of the accident. Automatic
vehicle location applications will monitor and show
information about a vehicle in a targeted district or
neighborhood, and electronic pin maps will provide location
information in real time or pre/post-incident. Real-time
information might include the location of a caller who is
inbound and requesting services, while pre/post-incident
would entail a geospatial analysis of an accident or crime
in a specific area. GIS mapping will become more
sophisticated and increasingly integrated with
computer-aided programs, eventually allowing dispatchers to
use icons instead of key-strokes to relay information to
mobile data terminals or mobile data communication systems
in vehicles. In order to comply with the FCC directive,
emergency response centers must be wiling to invest time,
money and training into keeping data and maps updated and
personnel trained to handle new technologies.
http://www.contingencyplanning.com

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20. Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6351
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0zJuRD/6CvGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/