Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Fulton Co GA FD - Radio SOP - Jan 2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 00:42:30 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Fulton Co GA FD - Radio SOP - Jan 2003

They seem to have a simple procedure - use the dispatch channel unless
someone sends you to a Tac freq. (they use a 800 TRS)

This is the html version of the file
http://www.co.fulton.ga.us/fire2/4906%20-%20Radio%20Communications.pdf.
G o o g l e automatically generates html versions of documents as we
crawl the web.

To link to or bookmark this page, use the following url:
http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:vKB4K2rT3rcJ:www.co.fulton.ga.us/fire2/4906%2520-%2520Radio%2520Communications.pdf+radio+procedure+fire&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/