Subject: [NEXTEL-1] omeland Security NETWORK RELIABILITY INTEROPERABILITY COUNCIL

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 14:45:01 -0400

FCC Public Notice

September 5, 2003 

HOMELAND SECURITY:
NETWORK RELIABILITY AND
INTEROPERABILITY COUNCIL
TO HOLD MEETING TO REVIEW
PROGRESS AND CONSIDER
RECOMMENDATIONS TO IMPROVE
SECURITY OF COMMUNICATIONS NETWORKS 

The Network Reliability and Interoperability Council ("Council") will be held
Monday, September 15, 2003, at 1:00 pm at the Federal Communications Commission,
Room TW-C305, 445 12th Street, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20554.

The Council will hear updates from the Network Reliability, Interoperability and
Broadband Focus Groups and review recommendations from the Physical Security Focus
Group.

The Council originally was established by the Federal Communications Commission to
bring together leaders of the telecommunications industry and telecommunications
experts from academic, consumer and other organizations to explore and recommend
measures that will enhance network reliability and security. 

Members of the general public may attend the meeting.  The Federal Communications
Commission will attempt to accommodate as many people as possible.  Admittance,
however, will be limited to the seating available.  The public may submit written
comments before the meeting to Jeffery Goldthorp, the Commission's Designated
Federal Officer for the Network Reliability and Interoperability Council.

For further information contact Jeffery Goldthorp, 202-418-1096 voice,
202-418-2989 TTY, or [email-masked].  Real Audio and streaming video
access to the meeting will be available through the Commission’s website
http://www.fcc.gov.

 http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2836A1.doc

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/