Subject: [NEXTEL-1] USTA Webinar: Commissioner Martin on the Triennial Review - Friday Sept. 12th

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 17:48:11 -0400

Click here to forward this e-mail to a friend!

             Register for this important webinar!

  With the overwhelming majority of local competitors using
  unbundled elements of the incumbent’s network, instead of
  their own facilities to provide service, the fight over
  access to UNEs has become the most protracted battle to
  arise from the 1996 Telecommunications Act. As the debate
  continues in its eighth year, the FCC’s latest 576-page
  pronouncement this month carved major changes in the legal
  and policy landscape.

  Join the USTA, Latham & Watkins, and special guest
  Commissioner Kevin Martin for this important webinar to
  learn about such issues as:

  And much more.

               Registration Fees:
               $150 (US$) – USTA Members
               $300 (US$) – Non-USTA Members

                         Register Here

              Friday, September 12th, 11:00am EDT
  Take advantage of the convenience and value offered by the
  Webinar format. Pay just one low fee and invite others to
  participate in your office or conference room. One fee
  covers one terminal but as many people at your location as
  you wish.

      Latham & Watkins, a proud USTA member and sponsor.

       For more information please contact Bruce Degn at
                [email-masked] or 202.326.7281