Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re:Thirty Years of 911..and now, Wireless 911

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 22:00:20 -0400

Here is every wireless carriers E-911 Phase II report

http://www.fcc.gov/911/enhanced/reports/phase2-ali.html

State 911 Deployment Plans
http://www.fcc.gov/911/stateplans/

911 Site Map-

http://www.fcc.gov/911/sitemap.html

daniel otero wrote:

>  How do I find out if there is E-911 service in Tampa, FL 33617? Temple Terrace?
> Busch Gardens?

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: daniel otero <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 16:27:29 -0700 (PDT)

Its hard to understand a report of these category but I'm assuming that because my town is listed its got E-911 service in Tampa Bay Clearwater and St. Petersburg?

LICENSEE MARKET Sector Market Block TRS Number

FL RSA #4 (B-3)-Citrus B3

FL RSA #5 (B-2)-Putnam B2

FL RSA #6-Dixie B1

FL RSA #7-Hamilton B1

FL RSA #8 (B-2)-Jefferson B2

Florida Paging

Fort Smith, AR/OK B1

Ocala, FL B1

Page 5 of 13

LICENSEE MARKET Sector Market Block TRS Number

LLTEL Wireless Holdings, LLC

New Entity

Bradenton, FL B1

FL RSA #11-Monroe B2

FL RSA #2-Glades B1

FL RSA #2-Glades B1

FL RSA #3-Hardee B1

FL RSA #3-Hardee B1

FL RSA #4-Citrus B1

Fort Myers, FL B1

Lakeland-Winter Haven, FL B1

Pensacola, FL B1

Sarasota, FL B1

Tampa Bay-Clearwater-St Petersburg, FL Tampa B1

Page 6 of 13

LICENSEE MARKET Sector Market Block TRS Number

Tampa Bay-Clearwater-St Petersburg, FL St. B1

Petersburg-Clearwater

Florida RSA #1 Limited Partnership

807507 FL RSA #1-Collier

B1

911 Site Map-

>  How do I find out if there is E-911 service in Tampa, FL 33617? Temple Terrace?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 

Life is a Comedy for those who think and a tragedy for those who feel!  :)  :(  @>}~

---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 20:05:50 -0400

Which report did you get that from? Can you provide the link?
There is a XLS sheet that defines the date the service was implemented I find that
easier to understand you might want to try that..........

daniel otero wrote:

>  Its hard to understand a report of these category but I'm assuming that because
> my town is listed its got E-911 service in Tampa Bay Clearwater and St.
> Petersburg? LICENSEE MARKET Sector Market Block TRS Number
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Do you Yahoo!?
                        ADVERTISEMENT
                         [Click Here!]

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

---

From: daniel otero <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 20:42:55 -0700 (PDT)

http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6513074684
 
this is the link in which I found Hillsborough County listed and it includes Tampa Clearwater and St. Petersburg... in this link it was easier to understand ...and it reffers to Nextel E-911 report ...I'm assuming again that this is the report to look at since I have a i95cl motorola with Nextel Service. the prior link you ask me for is in the bottom ending ali.html...Thanks for helping find an understandable report 

[email-masked] wrote:
Which report did you get that from? Can you provide the link?
There is a XLS sheet that defines the date the service was implemented I find that
easier to understand you might want to try that..........

ADVERTISEMENT
[Click Here!]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 01:32:19 -0400

You were close.

Nextel and other cmrs carriers previously  received waivers from the FCC so they
may delay E-911 implementation. One of the conditions of the wavier was each
carrier must submit quarterly reports on their  E-911progress.

Here is the most recent report Aug 1, 2003

http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6514288565

Hillsborough County Sheriff- has a predicted completion date of  8/31/03 for Phase
II . (Phase one already completed). Tampa Police Department has started but is not
complete and there is no projection for completion. Clearwater & St. Petersburg
are not listed. I would guess they share a PSAP.

daniel otero wrote:

>  http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6513074684 this
> is the link in which I found Hillsborough County listed and it includes Tampa
> Clearwater and St. Petersburg... in this link it was easier to understand ...and
> it reffers to Nextel E-911 report ...I'm assuming again that this is the report
> to look at since I have a i95cl motorola with Nextel Service. the prior link you
> ask me for is in the bottom ending ali.html...Thanks for helping find an
> understandable report

---

From: daniel otero <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 21:15:37 -0700 (PDT)

Bulls Eye!
This is the report I needed Thanks so much again. I will print page 5 and 6 of this report to post it in the USF  Fontana Hall Dorm Bulletin Board ...I'm there killing some left over Nachi Worms ...I'm actually working with Pae Tech Comm. and the whole building is infected...about 13 flights of clueless freshmen...lol have a nice weekend

[email-masked] wrote:
You were close. 
Nextel and other cmrs carriers previously  received waivers from the FCC so they may delay E-911 implementation. One of the conditions of the wavier was each carrier must submit quarterly reports on their  E-911progress. 
Here is the most recent report Aug 1, 2003 
http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6514288565 
  
Hillsborough County Sheriff- has a predicted completion date of  8/31/03 for Phase II . (Phase one already completed). Tampa Police Department has started but is not complete and there is no projection for completion. Clearwater & St. Petersburg are not listed. I would guess they share a PSAP. 
daniel otero wrote:  http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6513074684 this is the link in which I found Hillsborough County listed and it includes Tampa Clearwater and St. Petersburg... in this link it was easier to understand ...and it reffers to Nextel E-911 report ...I'm assuming again that this is the report to look at since I have a i95cl motorola with Nextel Service. the prior link you ask me for is in the bottom ending ali.html...Thanks for helping find an understandable report
Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT