Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NextiraOne hired to wire Okla.City building

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 09:48:45 -0400

NextiraOne hired to wire Okla.City building

BY Michael Hardy
Sept. 18, 2003

The government awarded a contract to NextiraOne Federal to provide telecom
services for the new Oklahoma City Federal Complex in Oklahoma City, Okla.

Now under construction, the new offices will replace the Alfred P.  Murrah Federal
Building, destroyed by a home-made truck bomb in 1995 in what was, at the time,
the most devastating terrorist attack committed on U.S. soil.

The award came through the General Services Administration's Connections contract.
NextiraOne expects to have the communications system operational by next month.
The building could begin taking tenants as early as December.

"We are honored to be a part of this endeavor," said Chuck Roth, vice president of
sales for NextiraOne Federal. NextiraOne, a systems integrator, proposed a
solution combining technology from Nortel Networks and Spectralink Corp.
http://www.fcw.com/fcw/articles/2003/0915/web-okla-09-18-03.asp

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
ReplayTV: CNet Ranked #1 over Tivo!
Instant Replay & Pause live TV.
Special Sale: 50% off!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/UUMW7B/.5qGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/