Subject: [NEXTEL-1] New LG Camera Phone : 3G - 10th September, 2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 01:56:25 -0400

[www.3G.co.uk]
    [Image]       3G Newsletter Sponsor : RADCOM : click banner above       [)]

    Dear Subscriber                                       Today's Headlines
                                                          * New LG Camera
    New LG Camera Phone                                   Phone
    [Image]                                               * Provisioning and
            LG Mobile Phones and Verizon Wireless         Mediation
            announced today the availability of the       solutions
    LG VX6000, a top-of-the- line wireless handset        * 3G Java SIM Cards
    with an embedded camera                               * 3G UMTS Chipset
                                                          for LG Handsets
    The LG VX6000 features the newly launched      [Image]* 3G Pub Crawl
    picture messaging service from Verizon                * Mobile Stock
    Wireless. The most robust picture messaging           Trading Service
    service on the market,                                * Software Solution
                                                          for GPRS Camera
    More details                                          Phones
                                                          * Cellular Performer
    [Image][Image][Image]               Provisioning and MAnalyzer  olutions
    [Image]                                               * Offer continues ..
     [Image] Tertio Telecoms provides provisioning and medFREE 3G Phones
             to leading operators.

    Free white papers - take a look at our NEW web site to access product
    information and FREE white papers.

    Visit Tertio To Find Out More »

    [Image][Image][Image]                                  3G Java SIM Cards
     [Image] Schlumberger Smart Cards and Terminals announced the world's
             first commercial launch of its 128K USIMERA (Java) SIM card
             with one of Asia's leading mobile operator, Globe Telecom.

    More details »

    [Image][Image][Image]                    3G UMTS Chipset for LG Handsets
     [Image] MSM6250 chipsets will enable LGE to develop cost- effective
             handsets that support feature-rich applications at 3G data
             speeds, creating an enhanced level of choice for consumers in
    Europe

    More details »

    [Image][Image][Image]                                       3G Pub Crawl
     [Image] Video mobile network 3 has launched the most comprehensive
             guide to restaurants, pubs and bars ever available on a mobile
             phone.

    More details »

    [Image][Image][Image]                       Mobile Stock Trading Service
     [Image] SK Telecom announced the launch of 'Mobile Trading System' (MTS
             Service) that lets customers access a wide range of stock
             information,

    More details »

    [Image][Image][Image]           Software Solution for GPRS Camera Phones
     [Image] Sending MMS pictures with today's GPRS camera phones can take
             up to 40 seconds for a 10KByte picture size.

    More details »

    [Image][Image][Image]                        Cellular Performer Analyzer
     [Image] The Cellular Performer is a comprehensive cellular network
             analyzer for 2.5 and 3G networks. It is designed for vendor
             R&D, QA and integration labs, as well as for operators during
    network setup and operation. The Cellular Performer supports GPRS, UMTS
    and CDMA2000.

    More details »

    [Image][Image][Image]                  Offer continues .. FREE 3G Phones
     [Image] The 3G Mobile Store ( UK only ) is offering FREE NEC and
             Motorola 3G Phones on certain tariffs.

    Great deals... 3 X as many Anytime minutes as your existing monthly
    tariff ?

    »

                         3G Newsletter Sponsor : RADCOM
   * Test Of The Art             * 3G Forum
   * Free 3G Phones ( UK )       * 3G Books and CDs
   * More 3G News                * Advertise On 3G.co.uk
         email: [email-masked]
         voice: +44 1633 ( 0) 897775
         web: http://www.3G.co.uk/

                                                                   Powered by
                                                            [Constant Contact]