Subject: [NEXTEL-1] $225,000.00 Reasons Why The City Of Denver & Nextel Buddied up

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 02:04:31 -0400

Repost-

$225,000.00 Reasons Why The City Of Denver & Nextel Buddied up.....

1) 2000- Denver Complains to Major Cities Chiefs & APCO about Nextel interference-

http://admin.denvergov.org/admin/template3/forms/accompfinal.pdf
http://www.apco911.org/frequency/project_39/combined_002.txt

2) 2002- Denver Receives Hundreds of free Nextel phones- Valued at  $75,000
http://admin.denvergov.org/admin/template3/forms/accompfinal.pdf

3) 2002- Denver Police Department receives $150,000 from Nextel.
http://www.denvergov.org/Police/240news.asp

4) 2003- Denver sends a  letter in support of the "Consensus Plan" to the FCC for
Nextel.
http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6514086094

5)2003-  Denver's Attorney Visits the FCC On Their Behalf
http://svartifoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=\6514782167

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
ReplayTV: Control live television
Special Sale: 50% off ReplayTV
CNet Ranked #1 over Tivo!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aUMW7B/A6qGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/