Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Aeroprise Eliminates'Problem Resolution Gap'

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 08:22:05 -0400

Aeroprise Eliminates'Problem Resolution Gap'
for Customers; Selected to
Present Mobile Workflow
Management at Prestigious
DEMOmobile 2003
Conference

MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Sept. 15 /PRNewswire/ -- Mobile Workflow Management
software company Aeroprise today announced it has been invited to present its
award-winning products at the prestigious DEMOmobile 2003 conference in La
Jolla September 17-19.  Analysts and customers agree:  within 12-18 months
every major global enterprise will implement solutions to extend existing
desktop applications to the field -- where the vast majority of work actually
gets done. Aeroprise is a profitable, emerging leader in the space with a
growing list of Fortune 500 customers.

Global companies have spent over $25 billion on enterprise applications to
improve employee productivity. However, when employees are mobile, the
benefits derived from these investments are lost. This phenomenon of mobile
employees and desk-bound tools causes a "problem resolution gap." In service
management contexts, this gap causes missed service expectations, expense
"leaks," and dissatisfied customers.

MOBILE WORKFLOW MANAGEMENT

Aeroprise eliminates the "problem resolution gap." In the words of one
Aeroprise administrator:  "before Aeroprise, I could only satisfy 40% of my
users' needs. Now, that number is 80 or 90% because Aeroprise helps them
become power users without any additional effort from me." Also, no
programming is required for installation or maintenance, resulting in a lower
total cost of ownership. Aeroprise introduces "VPN-Level" security enabling
seamless two-way mobile connectivity.

The IT Service Management industry is abuzz with Aeroprise praise. Support
World Europe recently claimed:  "Here to stay are easy-to-deploy solutions
like Aeroprise that empower employees and yield quick ROI." According to Greg
Roberts from Jack in the Box:  "Aeroprise easily integrated with our highly
customized help desk and was functioning in a few days. It has already added
significant value [for our internal IT operations]." Tom Shurmur from the
University of Michigan added:  "We brought Aeroprise up in a day and had field
techs using it within two days on phones and Symbol PDAs. Our feedback from
the techs has been very positive. The products work very well and I find the
people at Aeroprise great to work with." Aeroprise partners include Nextel
Communications, Research In Motion, Remedy Corporation and Burntsand.
Members of the press are invited to schedule a press briefing with a
company representative. Additional information is available online at:
http://www.aeroprise.com/press.htm

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/