Subject: [NEXTEL-1] DEA Seeks iDEN cellular platform network monitors

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 16:46:52 -0400

Notice Type: Sources Sought Notice
Posted Date: 23-SEP-03
Agency: Department of Justice
Office Address: Department of Justice, Drug Enforcement Administration, Office of
Acquisition Management, None, Washington, DC, 20537
Subject: Network Monitor
Classification Code: 99 - Miscellaneous
Contact: Doreen Upshur, Contract Specialist, Phone 202-307-7806, Fax 202-307-7818,
Email [email-masked]
Place of Performance (address): DEA Office of Investigative Technology Washington,
DC
Place of Performance (zipcode): 20537
Place of Performance Country: USA
Description:
Department of Justice
Drug Enforcement Administration
Office of Acquisition Management
The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) intends to award a sole source purchase
order to Smith Myers for three iDEN cellular platform network monitors. The
technology is considered proprietary; thus, the effort will not be subject to full
and open competition. For additional information, please contact Yokita Exum at
(202)307-7832.
Internet Link:
http://www.eps.gov/spg/DOJ/DEA/OAM/Reference-Number-03-ST-0232/listing.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/