Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Energy and Commerce Schedule Changes and One Hearing Notice]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 14:12:19 -0400

------- Original Message --------

From: Energy and Commerce Press <[email-masked]>
Subject: Energy and Commerce Schedule Changes and One Hearing Notice

The Telecommunications and the Internet Subcommittee markup scheduled for
Thursday, September 18, 2003 has been rescheduled. The purpose of the markup
was to consider H.R. 2898, the E-911 Implementation Act of 2003.  The markup
will now take place on Tuesday, September 23, 2003, at 1:00 p.m. in 2322
Rayburn House Office Building.  This event will be open to the public and
webcast live (audio only).  For the lastest information, please visit

http://energycommerce.house.gov/108/Markups/09232003markup1084.htm

----------------------------------------
The House Committee on Energy and Commerce
W.J. "Billy" Tauzin, Chairman
(202) 225-2927
http://www.house.gov/commerce

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/