Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Names Regional Director of Hispanic Marketing

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 23:40:30 -0400

Nextel Names Regional Director of Hispanic Marketing

http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/news/newsbyid.asp?id=12837

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Save-the-Date! 2003 EOY (Entrepreneur of the Year) Awards Gala!

Take our California Recall Poll!

Home |
Register |
Magazine |
Advertise |
About Us |
Contact Us

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Entrepreneur

Franchising

Career

Research

Events

Supplier Network

Government

Media Watch

Finance

Arts & Living

Community

Newsletters

HispanicBusiness

HireDiversity.com

HTML formatting

Sponsor emails

Your Email:

Unsubscribe

Jon Muñoz

What's your Opinion?

E-Mail This Article

Printer-Friendly Version

Subscribe to HISPANIC BUSINESS

Nextel Names Regional Director of Hispanic Marketing

September 30, 2003

MAITLAND, Fla. – Nextel Communications Inc. today announced Jon Muñoz is appointed to position of South Region director of Hispanic Marketing.

Muñoz's career spans more than 15 years in financial services, with an emphasis on Hispanic segment marketing and community relations for the past 10 years. Most recently, he was the vice president and National Hispanic segment manager for Bank One Corp. Muñoz is also the elected chairman of the National Hispanic Corporate Council in Washington, D.C., a non-profit organization focused on providing best practices to corporations that target the Hispanic community. He earned a bachelor's degree in communication and advertising from the University of Texas, Austin.

As the director of Hispanic Marketing, Muñoz will be responsible for the development and implementation of an integrated Hispanic marketing program that will target the fast-growing and diverse Hispanic community across Nextel's South Region. He will leverage extensive knowledge and expertise to attract Hispanic business and high-value individual decision makers to Nextel by delivering a wide variety of wireless products and services in a culturally relevant and meaningful way.

Source: Nextel Communications Inc.

Home

Store

Magazine

About Us

Advertise

Site Map

© 2003 Hispanic Business Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Privacy Policy
Questions, suggestions or problems?

<SCRIPT language='JavaScript1.1' SRC="http://ad.doubleclick.net/adj/N1823.hirediversity/B1105423;abr=!ie;sz=120x600;ord=20030930203839417?">
</SCRIPT>
<NOSCRIPT>
<A HREF="http://ad.doubleclick.net/jump/N1823.hirediversity/B1105423;abr=!ie4;abr=!ie5;sz=120x600;ord=20030930203839417?">
<IMG SRC="http://ad.doubleclick.net/ad/N1823.hirediversity/B1105423;abr=!ie4;abr=!ie5;sz=120x600;ord=20030930203839417?" BORDER=0 WIDTH=120 HEIGHT=600 ALT="Alt Text">Alt Text</A>
</NOSCRIPT>