Subject: [NEXTEL-1] DIVISION OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE MOST WANTED FUGITIVE TO SURRENDER

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 03:47:44 -0400

Remember the  "Conrail Boyz"?

The guys who used Nextel Phones to rob Conrail trains..........
Here is an update.

DIVISION OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE MOST WANTED FUGITIVE
http://www.state.nj.us/lps/dcj/releases/2003/mongon0729.htm

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Peter C. Harvey, Attorney General

Vaughn L. McKoy, Director

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:

John R. Hagerty

(609) 984-1936

July
29, 2003

DIVISION
OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE MOST WANTED FUGITIVE TO SURRENDER

Alleged
Leader of "Conrail Boyz" To Surrender This Afternoon In Union County
Superior Court

WHAT:
The alleged leader of the "Conrail Boyz," Edward Mongon, will surrender
to the Division of Criminal Justice - Organized Crime & Racketeering
Bureau, at 1:30 this afternoon before Union County Superior Court
Judge John F. Malone.

A 38-count
State Grand Jury indictment obtained by the Division of Criminal Justice
on July 8 charged 24 defendants, including Edward Mongon, 28, 1211
Palisades Ave., Union City, Hudson County, with first degree racketeering,
leader of organized crime, money laundering, and various other crimes.
The indictment alleged that Mongon was the leader of the "Conrail
Boyz" – an organized criminal group allegedly involved in the theft
of Conrail and private corporation freight trains carrying millions
of dollars of consumer goods including designer clothing, electronics,
cigarettes, and other merchandise. Mongon had been a fugitive since
the July 8 indictment. Additional information on Mongon and the "Conrail
Boyz" is available via the Division of Criminal Justice web page at
www.njdcj.org.

WHO:
Deputy Attorney General Mark Eliades, Division of Criminal Justice
Organized Crime & Racketeering Bureau

WHEN:
TUESDAY, JULY 29, 2003 @ 1:30 P.M.

WHERE:
Union County Superior Court - Courthouse Annex Superior Court Judge
John F. Malone Elizabethtown Plaza, Elizabeth, Union County

# # #