Subject: [NEXTEL-1] WAAY-TV Tower Collapses, 2 Dead

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 18:20:03 -0400

http://comtrainusa.com/News%20Photos/huntsville/monte_sanowaay.htm
--

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Monte Sano

WAAY-TV Tower
Collapses, 2 Dead

9/4/03

Shortly after 12:30 Thursday afternoon, WAAY-TV's Huntsville tower collapsed.  We
understand workers were making upgrades to the tower.

According to HEMSI Director Don Webster, two people were killed, and third is
in critical condition at Huntsville Hospital.

Huntsville Police will investigate to see what caused the tower to fall.

Huntsville Fire Department spokesperson Jay Gates says the tower does not pose a hazard
to homes in the area -- it fell to the south, into the woods.

Stay tuned to NewsChannel 19 for the latest
details.  We'll have the latest on NewsChannel 19 First At 4:30, Five, Six, and Ten.