Subject: [NEXTEL-1] RE: Satellite position?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 19:10:55 -0400

------- Original Message --------
From: "Barry Matson" <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Satellite position?

Bill,
 
You should check out http://www.stk.com/resources/download/download.cfm 
 
They will provide you with a free CD containing the Satellite Tool Kit.
This is a  satellite analysis tool that will do everything you want and
more, and with wonderful graphics.  not "basic" but
 
Barry

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill McLain [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, 24 September 2003 4:34 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [PWF] Satellite position?

Does anyone have the little "basic" program that given a lat and long
you
can give me the heading and azimuth to a couple birds??  My location
N42-0-30/W92-56-23 and I'm looking for G11.....I think the G11 satellite
is
someplace close to 91° but that may not be correct.

thanks

bill

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
ReplayTV: Control live television
Special Sale: 50% off ReplayTV
CNet Ranked #1 over Tivo!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aUMW7B/A6qGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/