Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Anyone else get a nextel spam for inameeting.com?

From: Evan Platt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:19:04 -0700

"Custom ringers, wall papers and more. Visit www.inameeting.com It's how
business gets fun!"

Registered to Floyd Willis, [email-masked]

I'd hope this is a joe job of some sort, or faked whois data...

Evan

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Paul Timmins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 14:29:56 -0400

Both of my units got a copy, plus the one that doesn't have 2 way
messaging, but paging only got two.
They'd better be free.
-Paul

-- 
Paul Timmins <[email-masked]>