Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NEWS ALERT: House OKs Bill Allowing 'Do Not Call' List]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 13:29:27 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "WSJ.com Editors" <[email-masked]>
Subject: NEWS ALERT: House OKs Bill Allowing 'Do Not Call' List
To: [email-masked]

__________________________________
NEWS ALERT
from The Wall Street Journal

Sept. 25, 2003

The U.S. House of Representatives approved legislation aimed at ensuring
that the national "do-not-call" list goes into effect as scheduled next week
so consumers can block many unwanted telemarketing sales pitches.

For more information, see:
http://online.wsj.com/article/0,,SB106450456090012400,00.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/