Subject: [NEXTEL-1] RE: Latest 800 Interference Report -CITY OF SACRAMENTO,CA.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 15:08:15 -0400

------- Original Message --------
From: "Ron Haraseth" <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: RE: Latest 800 Interference Report 

Note:  an updated complete text file of all reports to date are located
at: 
http://www.apco911.org/frequency/project_39/combined_004.txt
---------------------------------------------------------------------

September 17, 2003
Location City:....................... SACRAMENTO
       County:....................... SACRAMENTO
        State:....................... CALIFORNIA
Agency Name:......................... CITY OF SACRAMENTO
Type of service:..................... POLICE
Service coverage area:............... CITY
Population estimate:................. 400,000
Is interference Annoying:............ Yes
Is interference Harmful:............  Yes
Type of PS System:................... 800 MHZ SIMULCAST TRUNKED, VOICE,
ANALOG
Band:................................   821-824  
Identified interference:............. NEXTEL
Interference been reported to:....... APCO  
Has interference been resolved:...... No
If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
In the vicinity of Norwood, Silver Eagle and Hays streets.
Technical Contact Name:.............. KEN STUBER
Technical Contact Title:............. Telecom. Engineer 
Agency:.............................. City of Sacramento 
Email:............................... [email-masked]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy quality ink cartridges & refill kit. Remanufactured & Refills for:
HP $8-20, Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15. FREE shipping over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6347
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lB7L3D/k5uGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/