Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Webcast : UMTS Monitoring Challenges and Solutions (English Presentation) - 3gsm_cellular

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 19:06:27 -0400

Dear 3gsm_cellular Forum Members, 

We are holding a webcast on September 18, 2003. 

Topic : UMTS Monitoring Challenges and Solutions (English Presentation)
Date 	: September 18, 2003
Time: 8:00 am (Karachi), 8:30 am (New Delhi), 10:00am (Bangkok/Ho Chi
Minh/Jakarta), 11:00 am (Beijing/Kuala Lumpur/Manila/Singapore/Taipei), 12 noon
(Seoul), 12:30 pm (Adelaide) and 1:00 pm (Sydney) 
Location (via your internet PC)

It will be presented by experts from Tektronix Inc, the registration and location
is online via
<http://www.eeplace.com/eeplace/eventDetail.ecp?lang=en&action=DETAIL&eventid=701>
(EventId=701)

Amidst all the less than expected positive news of 3G launches, many operators are
faced with challenges of striking a balance of constructing a new 3G network
together with running their existing 2G / 2.5G network while planning a migration
path. This seminar introduces some imminent testing needs relevant to monitoring
and interoperability illustrating with examples, and in turn offers possible
testing methods and solutions.

The presentation will be in English and the expert will answer questions verbally
in English. Participants can send in questions during the presentation and Q&A
times in English text.

Participants will be entitled to enter our lucky draw for a Flash Disk after
attending the live session and submitting the feedback forms.
<=====================

Thanks.
Rgds
Kow

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy quality ink cartridges & refill kit. Remanufactured & Refills for:
HP $8-20, Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15. FREE shipping over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6347
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lB7L3D/k5uGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/