Subject: [NEXTEL-1] on AFTL

From: "Kota" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 22:36:45 -0000

Hello folks,

I am looking for some technical information on the subject of 
Advanced Forward Link Trilateration (AFTL), specifically in the area 
of Forward Link Caliberation in CDMA systems.  

Does anyone have any resources or pointers on the subject that they 
can share.

Thanks in advance
Sekhar

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: sparkie_rf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 02:55:35 -0000

> Does anyone have any resources or pointers on the subject that 
they 

Have you checked the source?

http://www.3gpp2.org/Public_html/specs/index.cfm