Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 3G Jackass

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 02:05:32 -0400

http://www.3g.co.uk/PR/Sept2003/5867.htm
--

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Special Sale: 50% off ReplayTV
Easily record your favorite shows!
CNet Ranked #1 over Tivo!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/WUMW7B/85qGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

<script src="http://scripts.cgispy.com/randombanner/javarbanner.cgi?user=3Gtelecoms" language="JavaScript">
</script>

3G
HOME ssAdvertising
and Sponsorship ssFREE
Daily 3G Newsletter

ALL
TODAY'S PRESS RELEASES SEE BELOW

3G
Jackass

23rd
September 2003

Europe
: MTV videos will now be available on video mobiles, thanks to an agreement
between MTV Networks Europe and 3, the video mobile network.

The deal means that,
from Tuesday 23rd September, music videos and original MTV programming
can be viewed on 3 video mobiles.

Initially 3 customers
will be able to access unique MTV mobile video packages - from music
news reports, live performance footage, and music videos. Also available
will be MTV's award-winning original programming including clips from
Jackass and Dirty Sanchez - packaged specifically for video mobiles.

This week, 3 customers
will be able to watch clips from Dido's new video 'White Flag', footage
from live performances from Radiohead and Bjork and see the Jackass
team's naked rollerblading exploits.

MTV will provide
3 with four packages of unique, localised content:

· Daily News
- running from Monday to Friday, Daily News will deliver MTV Europe's
most up to date showbiz news and gossip

· MTV What's
Hot - packages will review live performances and videos by leading local
and international artists

· Best of
MTV - Three weekly shows comprising the best of MTV's award-winning
programming content including Jackass and Dirty Sanchez

· MTV Live
Lounge - Three weekly shows offering the best of MTV's unique archive
of live performance footage by artists such as Radiohead, Bjork and
Bush

Graeme Oxby, Marketing
Director at 3 UK, said: "We're a new network, doing things that
have never been possible on a mobile before. 3 is all about video mobile
- in a nutshell sound and vision at the same time - and music videos
bring alive the possibilities of this technology for music fans. MTV
are the leading music entertainment brand in the world and their programming
is of the highest standard. We wanted the best for our customers, with
this agreement we have it and we're delighted with MTV's commitment
to video mobile."

Dave Sibley, VP
& General Manager, European Marketing Partnerships, MTV Networks
Europe said; "It's great to be partnering with 3, the only third
generation operation in the UK market place, to deliver music videos
to mobiles for the first time ever in Europe. MTV is committed to delivering
compelling, original and unique content through the mobile channel to
its core audience. This agreement is a continuation of MTV's holistic
'always on' approach to content delivery - on air, on the ground, online
and now on the move."

NEC
e606 Phone Review
: Read
MORE

Free
3G Phones

TODAY'S
PRESS RELEASES

Sharp
GX20 Mobile Phone

With
a screen resolution of 240 x 320 points, the Vodafone live! Sharp GX20 mobile
phone takes Vodafone's customers to a mobile world of greater contrast and
sharpness in colour

3G
Jackass

MTV
videos will now be available on video mobiles, thanks to an agreement between
MTV Networks Europe and 3, the video mobile network.

Camera
Phones Get Hand-Written Messages

Paris-based
start-up Realeyes3D announced at the DEMOmobile 2003 conference in San Diego
two new messaging applications.

WWAN
Broadband Trials

KT
Corp and Navini Networks announced the successful completion of the first
phase of a technical field trial testing the ability to retain a wide-area
wireless broadband

3G
Cluster

Popwire
announced the shipment of Cluster Framework, the latest member of their
Media Coding suite, to 3 Sweden,

3G
Carriers Convert Broadcast Video

When
leading 3G wireless providers need to rapidly deliver time-sensitive video
content to subscribers

3G
Home

3G
Forum

Subscribe
To Newsletter

3G
Press Releases

3G
Phone Zone

3G
Fun Zone

3G
New Launches

3G
Events

3G
Reports

3G
Directory

Advertise

All
Material Subject to Copyright. All logos, graphics and trademarks are the
property of their respective owners.