Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 09/15/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 15:33:03 -0400

Report No: 2630 Released:  09/15/2003.  PETITIONS FOR RECONSIDERATION
AND CLARIFICATION OF ACTION IN RULEMAKING PROCEEDING.  CGB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238918A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238918A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238918A1.txt> 

 Released:  09/15/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:
Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238910A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238910A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238910A1.txt> 

 FCC ANNOUNCES AGENDA AND SPEAKERS FOR RURAL WIRELESS ISP SHOWCASE AND
WORKSHOP TO BE HELD SEPTEMBER 18, 2003.  News Release. News Media
Contact: Meribeth McCarrick 202-418-0654  OPP. Contact Robert Pepper
202-418-2030
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238908A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238908A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238908A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/