Subject: [NEXTEL-1] B2T Conference 2003 Exhibitor Profiles

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:04:30 -0400

B2T Conference 2003 Exhibitor Profiles

September 16, 2003 8:16am

B2T Conference 2003 RALEIGH, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sept. 16, 2003--
The Business To Technology Conference (B2T) takes place September 
17, at N.C. State's McKimmon Center. For more information about the 
event visit http://www.b2tconference.com/. 

Below are profiles from B2T exhibitors. News releases and advisories 
are available at http://www.tradeshownews.com. Business Wire is the 
official news wire service for the B2T Conference. 

Company: Deloitte & Touche LLP
Ticker Symbol: N/A
Booth: 24
Media Contact: LaKeidra Veal, Public Relations Specialist
Investor Relations Contact:  N/A
Phone: 404.220.1526
E-mail: [email-masked] 
Company URL: www.deloitte.com/us 

Company description: Deloitte & Touche, one of the nation's
leading professional services firms, provides assurance and advisory,
tax, and management consulting services through nearly 30,000 people
in more than 80 U.S. cities. The firm is dedicated to helping its
clients and its people excel. Known as an employer of choice for
innovative human resources programs, Deloitte & Touche has been
recognized as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For in America"
by Fortune magazine for six consecutive years. Deloitte & Touche
refers to Deloitte & Touche LLP and related entities. Deloitte &
Touche is the US national practice of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is a Swiss Verein, and each of its national
practices is a separate and independent legal entity. For more
information, please visit Deloitte & Touche's Web site at
www.deloitte.com/us.

Company: FormRouter
Booth: 18
Media Contact: Larry Bloomer
Phone: 919-924-6493
Investor Relations Contact: Chris Pieper
Phone: 919-656-2443
E-mail: [email-masked] 
Company URL: www.formrouter.com/demo 

Product description: FormRouter Inc. is an Application Service
Provider (ASP) offering subscription services to enable digital
routing of forms (Excel, HTML, PDF, Flash and WAP), between
individuals filling in forms and the companies who hope to process 
the
forms data.

Company description: Using FormRouter, non-technical users can
design and host forms within minutes - without engaging IT
professionals. By eliminating manual re-keying, FormRouter customers
reduce costs, increase accuracy and slash the time required to get
their form results in house and online.

Company: GeniSys Technologies, Inc.
Booth: 3
Media Contact: Kristine Hawk
Investor Relations Contact: N/A
Phone: (336) 712-2403, x16
E-mail: [email-masked] 
Company URL: http://www.genisystechnologies.com 

Product description: Are you tired of server downtime and
complicated "fail-over" cluster solutions? Our "fault tolerant 24/7"
server solutions provide 99.999% uptime, that's less than five (5)
minutes of unscheduled downtime per year. Clusters provide 99.9%
uptime, that's 9 HOURS or more of unscheduled downtime.

Company description: GeniSys has earned the trust of their
customers through unmatched premier service. Solving tough technical
problems by building today's systems with tomorrow in mind is our
trademark. Delivering outstanding customer service is our passion.

Company: Goose Creek Communications, Inc
Ticker Symbol: privately owned
Booth: 16
Media Contact: Matt Gunter 919-656-1169
Investor Relations Contact: Matt Gunter 919-656-1169
Phone: 919-383-0395
E-mail: [email-masked] 
Company URL: www.goosecreekcom.com 
Press Kit URL: www.goosecreekcom.com/pressMain.shtml 

Service Description: Goose Creek Communications is your source for
wireless network engineering, system installation, and customized
services. With our radio frequency engineer, 'carrier-grade'
installers, and expert system integrators, we offer turnkey services
in areas such as enterprise wireless LAN, indoor cellular coverage,
broadband wireless, and Wi-Fi hotspots.

Company Description: We value our independence from vendors and
wireless carriers. It allows us to provide unbiased wireless 
solutions
customized to each customer's unique situation. With our team of
professionals we can properly deploy your wireless network. You will
see the value of our independence and wireless industry experience in
our work.

Company:  Lohmueller Consulting, Inc.
Booth:  2
Media Contact: Judy Lohmueller
Investor Relations Contact: Rufus Lohmueller
Phone: 919-678-9750

Product Description: NetLedger NetLedger offers the first online
business software solution to automate both front and back office
operations for mid-sized companies. Management of accounting &
payroll, sales & marketing, customer service, employee productivity
and web presence operation on one integrated platform for true
inter-departmental collaboration.

Company Description: Specialists in business management software
since 1986 NetLedger Star Partner 2003 - Top 5 Solution Providers
Member of the NetLedger Business Partner Advisory Panel Member of the
NetLedger Product Advisory Panel Chosen by" Accounting Technology" as
a selected e-service provider 2003 Implementation / Support / 
Training

Company: NC PMI
Ticker Symbol: N/A
Booth: 27
Media Contact: Mike Putzer, VP Communications
Investor Relations Contact: Morgan Waugh, VP Finance
Phone: 919.779.5968 x140
E-mail: [email-masked] 
Company URL: http://www.ncpmi.org 
Press Kit URL: http://www.ncpmi.org 

Product description: The Project Management Institute (PMI®) is
the organization of choice for project management professionalism. 
PMI
establishes Project Management standards, provides seminars, 
education
and professional certification. PMI supports organizations that seek
the business advantages of project management training, continuing
education, and standards of practice in occupations and industries
across all sectors.

Company description: NC PMI, with over 1,000 members, is
affiliated with the (PMI®). This non-profit organization, based in
Research Triangle Park, seeks to "build professionalism in Project
Management" through superb programs, educational offerings, and
communication. Project Managers, Line Managers, and others are 
welcome
to attend NC PMI meetings. See our web page.

Company:  NetBotz®, Inc.
Ticker Symbol:  n/a
Booth:  22
Media Contact: Joan Osleeb
Investor Relations Contact:   n/a
Phone: 512-439-5837
E-mail: [email-masked] 
Company URL: www.netbotz.com 

Product description: IP-based NetBotz Intelligent Physical
Security Monitoring products protect critical assets by providing
early warning about physical threats: intrusion, sabotage,
environmental conditions. NetBotz includes Monitoring Appliances with
both SSL encrypted, surveillance-level digital cameras that
capture/transmit sensitive security data and environmental sensors;
Centralized Management/Monitoring to manage the NetBotz deployment;
Add-On sensors, software.

Company description: NetBotz is the leading global provider of
physical security solutions that protect critical assets against
physical threats. 2,100+ customers in 30 countries use NetBotz.
Customers range from major federal agencies/departments to Fortune
1000 companies to many major academic institutions. NetBotz markets
through a network of distributors, solution partners, accredited
resellers.

Company: NetPhoenix, Inc.
Ticker Symbol: N/A
Booth:  15
Media Contact:  CJ Sessions / Head of Sales & Marketing
Investor Relations Contact: Todd Norcutt / President & CEO
Phone:  919-968-3638
E-mail:  [email-masked] and [email-masked] 
Company URL:  www.netphoenix.com 

Product description: Computer Network Equipment Support, Internet
Hosting Services, Network Infrastructure Support, and Consulting
Services are the primary services offered by NetPhoenix, Inc.
NetPhoenix provides small to large businesses with custom IT
solutions. Our staff of programmers, designers, and engineers will
assess your company's IT needs and work with you to create an
individualized service package.

Company description: NetPhoenix, Inc., founded in 1997, is a
business-to-business full service IT organization, providing local
businesses with low-cost, high-quality technical labor, computer
network support, web design, and hosting. Whether a company is just
getting off the ground or reevaluating it's current infrastructure,
NetPhoenix provides technical expertise that is affordable and
reliable.

Company:  Nextel Communications
Ticker Symbol: NASDAQ: NXTL
Booth: 5
Media Contact:   Norma Tharp / 678.405.8604 / [email-masked]
Investor Relations: Paul Blalock 703.433.4300
Company URL: nextel.com

Product description: Digital Cellular - Crystal clear calls and
guaranteed message delivery Direct Connect(SM) Service -
Coast-to-coast walkie-talkie service instantly connects business
associates, family and friends Nextel Mobile Messaging - Text, 
numeric
and two-way messaging Nextel Online® Service - Web-based services
provide anywhere access to office email, Internet sites and company
databases.

Company description: Nextel Communications, a Fortune 300 company
based in Reston, Va., is a leading provider of fully integrated
wireless communications services. Nextel and Nextel Partners, Inc.,
currently serve 293 of the top 300 U.S. markets, with service
available in areas of the U.S. where approximately 241 million people
live or work.

Company:  Titan Corporation
Ticker Symbol: TTN
Booth: 12
Media Contact: Ralph "Wil" Williams
Investor Relations Contact: Laura Catalino
Phone: 858-552-9400
E-mail: [email-masked] 
Company URL: www.titan.com 
Press Kit URL: www.titan.com/investor 

Product description: The Titan Corporation Raleigh office is
located on Lake Boone Trail. The Titan Raleigh team of certified
professionals provides these Information Technology Services:

   --  Network design, installation, configuration & administration -
       WAN, LAN, & Wireless networking
   --  Network management & Security - firewall, VPN & intrusion
       detection
   --  Server & Desktop installation, configuration, administration &
       management
   --  Systems Engineering & Consulting
   --  Project Management

Company description: The Titan Corporation is a leading provider
of comprehensive information and communications products, solutions,
and services for National Security. Serving the Department of 
Defense,
intelligence agencies, and other government customers, Titan's
business focus includes:

   --  Homeland Security

   --  Transformational Programs

   --  Enterprise Information Technology

   --  C4ISR - Command, Control, Communications, Computers,
       Intelligence, Surveillance, & Reconnaissance

Company: WindChannel Communications
Booth: 10
Media Contact: Dave Murray, Clear Image PR, 919-863-2393 ext. 210
Investor Relations: Jim Crawford, V.P. Business Development
Phone: 919-532-0435 ext. 226
E-mail: [email-masked] 
Company URL: www.windchannel.com 

Company Description: WindChannel Communications, headquartered in
Raleigh, N.C., provides businesses in the Southeast with ultra
high-speed Internet connectivity and data transfer solutions. The
company has constructed a carrier class IP network that deploys next
generation Fixed Wireless Broadband (FWB) technologies to deliver
bandwidth without wires. WindChannel combines leading-edge technology
with world-class customer care to meet the rising demand for secure,
reliable and flexible bandwidth solutions faster and more affordably
than traditional wireline providers. The company is delivering on its
vision for a world without wires to businesses throughout the region.
To learn more about fixed wireless broadband technology or 
WindChannel
Communications, visit www.windchannel.com.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/