Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Re: Crazy Kids manage to extend 802.11b to 110km

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 09:45:21 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "sparkie_rf" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Crazy Kids manage to extend 802.11b to 110km

"Interline Wireless Technology, a Polish company has reportedly set 
a world record in stretching the range of a Wi-Fi network for an 
amazing 110 Kms at 2.4 GHz. They achieved this using an antenna 
developed by them and an INTEL Pro/Wireless 2011 Access Point." 

http://www.interline.pl/interline.php?
s0=1&s1=1&s2=1&s00=1&s01=1&sx=2&s=czytelnia/110km

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
ReplayTV: Control live television
Special Sale: 50% off ReplayTV
CNet Ranked #1 over Tivo!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aUMW7B/A6qGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 11:06:32 -0400

Sparkie,

You do know there is an  on going Wi-Fi distance contest?

<SNIP>

"The Longest Mile Contest"

N. Billerica, Massachusetts (August 2003) - Radio Waves, Inc., The Leader in
Microwave Antenna InnovationTM, has announced the “The Longest Mile” contest.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEXTEL-1/message/10876

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Special Sale: 50% off ReplayTV
Easily record your favorite shows!
CNet Ranked #1 over Tivo!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/WUMW7B/85qGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->