Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FW: Special Edition MCP Flash: Virus Notice

From: "Gerard G. Cook" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 14:53:59 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Mitreski, Borce [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 1:58 PM
To: Gerry G. Cook (E-mail); Gerry G. Cook (E-mail 2); Tatjana Home Email
(E-mail); Tony Yorke - A&G (E-mail); [email-masked]'
Subject: FW: Special Edition MCP Flash: Virus Notice
Importance: High

-----Original Message-----
From: Microsoft
[mailto:[email-masked]
osoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 1:49 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Special Edition MCP Flash: Virus Notice

STAY ALERT: MICROSOFT NEVER DISTRIBUTES SOFTWARE VIA E-MAIL

From time to time, malicious individuals circulate e-mail messages that
purport to be a Microsoft Security Bulletin or patch. These messages might
contain (or link to) an executable file that contains a virus. Visit TechNet
and learn to look for clues that e-mail messages are not bona fide security
bulletins or patches.

http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=262639

Microsoft Communities is your launching pad for communicating online with
peers and experts about Microsoft products, technologies, and services:
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=262637

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ How to use this mailing
list~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To cancel your subscription to this newsletter, either click
mailto:[email-masked]
.com?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE to send an unsubscribe e-mail or reply to this
message with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the Subject line. To stop all e-mail
newsletters from microsoft.com, either click
mailto:[email-masked]
.com?subject=STOPMAIL to send your request or reply to this message with the
word STOPMAIL in the Subject Line. You can also unsubscribe at
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=262638. You can manage all your
Microsoft.com communication preferences from this site.

THIS DOCUMENT AND OTHER DOCUMENTS PROVIDED PURSUANT TO THIS PROGRAM ARE FOR
INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. The information type should not be interpreted
to be a commitment on the part of Microsoft and Microsoft cannot guarantee
the accuracy of any information presented after the date of publication.
INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY
OF ANY KIND. The user assumes the entire risk as to the accuracy and the use
of this document.
microsoft.com newsletter e-mail may be copied and distributed subject to the
following conditions:
1. All text must be copied without modification and all pages must be
included
2. All copies must contain Microsoft's copyright notice and any other
notices provided therein
3. This document may not be distributed for profit

**********************************************************************
NOTE: This communication is intended for the sole use of the individual to
whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and
exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this communication is not
the intended
recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the
communication to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination,
distribution, or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately by E-Mail.

Investors should not rely solely on the information contained in this
E-Mail.
Rather, investors should use the E-Mail as a market analysis starting point.
An investor
should engage in additional in-depth research in order to develop an
informed opinion
regarding the merit of an investment opportunity.

All statements are opinions only and are not meant to be a solicitation or
recommendation to BUY, SELL or HOLD Securities.

Although Dominick & Dominick LLC attempts to sweep e-mail and attachments
for viruses,
it does not guarantee that either are virus-free and accepts no liability
for any
damage sustained as a result of viruses.
**********************************************************************

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
ReplayTV: Control live television
Special Sale: 50% off ReplayTV
CNet Ranked #1 over Tivo!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aUMW7B/A6qGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/