Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Call to halt Scottish police radio system

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:44:01 -0400 (EDT)

CALL for halt to police radio system - BBC News, UK
<http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/3118018.stm> The Scottish
Parliament is to face a call to end the roll-out of new police radio
masts which have provoked health fears among locals. 

United Kingdom Scotland
... 

RADIO City joins hands with Mumbai Police - Agencyfaqs.com, India
<http://www.agencyfaqs.com/www1/news/media_newslets/Media/1405.html> ...
Radio City has also partnered with the Mumbai Police in their public
awareness campaigns during festivals as well as in communicating
relevant and important ... India

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20. Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6351
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0zJuRD/6CvGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/