Subject: [NEXTEL-1] U.S. Wireless begins wireless Internet access overbuild

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 13:23:36 -0400

U.S. Wireless Begins Louisville Wireless Internet Overbuild Project
Louisville-based wireless high-speed Internet access provider, U.S. Wireless
teamed with Texas-based Navini Networks, to begin the first phase of a
non-line-of-sight access overbuild. The system is aimed at providing
businesses and residential customers alike with five-tower locations throughout
nearly one-third of the Louisville metropolitan area. The Vimarc Group Inc. was
chosen by U.S. Wireless to market the forthcoming product.

===============================================================
August 29, 2003

U.S. Wireless begins wireless Internet access overbuild

U.S. Wireless Online Inc. has begun Phase I of the company's first
non-line-of-sight wireless high-speed Internet access overbuild. U.S. Wireless is
a Louisville-based provider of wireless high-speed Internet access to customers in
Kentucky, Georgia, Ohio and Indiana.

According to a company news release, the upgraded high-speed system will provide
business and residential Internet users in the Louisville area with five tower
locations throughout about one-third of the metropolitan area.
U.S. Wireless has selected Navini Networks of Richardson, Texas, as its equipment
vendor for the project.

"While our network overbuild will be quite remarkable from a technological
perspective, the greatest benefits will be derived from increased speed of uploads
and downloads, as well as the freedom and flexibility provided to users," U.S.
Wireless CEO Doug Keeney said in the release. "Within our service area, which will
eventually encompass most of the Louisville metropolitan area, users will be able
to access the Internet from any room in their homes or offices, or even from their
front porches or back yards."

To market the service, U.S. Wireless has selected Louisville-based The Vimarc
Group Inc. as agency of record. Vimarc will handle all creative development, media
placement and market research.

http://louisville.bizjournals.com/louisville/stories/2003/08/25/daily42.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/