Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Latest 800 Interference Report - UPDATE

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 08:53:07 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Ron Haraseth" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Latest 800 Interference Report  - UPDATE

Note:  an updated complete text file of all reports to date are located
at: 
http://www.apco911.org/frequency/project_39/combined.txt
---------------------------------------------------------------------

September 23, 2003

Location City:....................... SACRAMENTO
       County:....................... SACRAMENTO
        State:....................... CA
Agency Name:......................... CITY OF SACRAMENTO
Type of service:..................... POLICE, FIRE, LOCAL GOVERNMENT
Service coverage area:............... CITY
Population estimate:................. 400,000
Is interference Annoying:............ Yes
Is interference Harmful:............  Yes
Type of PS System:................... Trunked, analog, voice 800 MHz
Band:................................   821-824  
Identified interference:............. AT&T Wireless
Interference been reported to:....... APCO  
Has interference been resolved:...... No
If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
ADDRESS: 3230 J STREET

Technical Contact Name:.............. KEN STUBER
Technical Contact Title:............. TELECOM ENGINEER 
Agency:.............................. CITY OF SACRAMENTO 
Email:............................... [email-masked]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/