Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Microsoft Warns Of Three Critical Flaws In Most Windows Versions

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 17:21:02 -0400

Microsoft Warns Of Three Critical Flaws In Most Windows Versions

Microsoft is urging users to immediately patch their systems against
three critical new vulnerabilities affecting multiple Windows versions,
including the latest Windows Server 2003.

http://computerworld.com/newsletter/0,4902,84775,00.html?nlid=PM

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Jack Daniel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 06:23:03 -0700

It is no longer 'news' that Microsoft Internet Explorer, Outlook, etc.
are 
'bug lights' with so many flaws any kiddie hacker can pollute the world
with 
copycat viruses. 

Microsoft is a monoply with an attitude that doesn't fix their basic
software roblems but adds more with every new verion they force the
world to accept by forcing pc manufacturers to deply in new machines.

The impact on the Americak economy and productivity caused by defect6s
in Microsoft software has to be many billions of dollars.  

How about a federal "recall" on everything since WIN 98SE to stop this
problem?

========================================================================= 

[email-masked] wrote:
>                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.