Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NEWS ALERT: Fed Leaves Rates Unchanged

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:05:01 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "WSJ.com Editors" <[email-masked]>
Subject: NEWS ALERT: Fed Leaves Rates Unchanged

__________________________________
NEWS ALERT
from The Wall Street Journal

Sept. 16, 2003

The Federal Reserve held short-term interest rates at a 45-year low and
signaled they are likely to stay there for a "considerable period" to fend
off the threat of deflation. The central bank cited evidence that spending
is improving but that the labor market is weakening, saying that "upside and
downside risks" to sustainable growth "are roughly equal" for the near term.

For more information, see:
http://online.wsj.com/article/0,,SB106364604746449400,00.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/