Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Signal breakup

From: "Rich" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 03:29:17 -0000

I have been using Nextel phones in my business for about 11/2 years 
now, and have noticed that many times my callers from landline phones 
cannot understand me because parts of my speech drop out.  I am in 
the central city and usually have full strength or close to it on the 
signal meter.  Often I am not moving when this happens, plus I have a 
hard wired kit antenna on the roof that was professionally 
installed.  I also notice this dropout when using the unit directly.  
It a i700plus.  The unit has been checked by a radio shop, and I have 
gone thru a tech check of the system w/ Nextel techs.  I hear my end 
of the conversation loud and clear.  Any ideas whats wrong?

Rich.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
ReplayTV: CNet Ranked #1 over Tivo!
Instant Replay & Pause live TV.
Special Sale: 50% off!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/UUMW7B/.5qGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "Bulldog" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 16:21:05 -0000

Welcome to the age of wireless communcations.

You cannot expect the same quality & consistency
as you would with a device that is hardwired.

My wifi connection hiccups periodically.  With an
ethernet cable it does not.

Just my $0.02

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20. Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6351
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0zJuRD/6CvGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->