Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Whines About False Advertising-Now That's Funny!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 12:08:41 -0400

Reuters
Nextel sues Verizon Wireless for false ads
Tuesday September 23, 11:50 am ET

CHICAGO, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Nextel Communications Inc. (NasdaqNM:NXTL - News),
the No. 5 U.S. wireless operator, on Tuesday sued Verizon Wireless (NYSE:VZ -
News; London:VOD.L - News), charging its larger rival with false advertising over
a series of ads related to Verizon Wireless's new push-to-talk service.
Neither Nextel or Verizon Wireless officials were immediately available to
comment.

The lawsuit was filed in U.S. District Court in the southern district of New York,
according to court documents obtained by Reuters.

http://biz.yahoo.com/rc/030923/telecoms_nextel_verizonwireless_1.html
--

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Special Sale: 50% off ReplayTV
Easily record your favorite shows!
CNet Ranked #1 over Tivo!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/WUMW7B/85qGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/