Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Adopts Consumer Code of Wireless Service Recognized Customer Care Leader Backs Telecommunications Industry Service Initiative]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 20:07:58 -0400

[Image]Investor Alert
 Nextel Communications has added the following News
 Release to its Investor Relations web site.

 Nextel Adopts Consumer Code of Wireless Service;
 Recognized Customer Care Leader Backs Telecommunications
 Industry Service Initiative
 Date(s): 9/9/2003 2:30:00 PM

 To view the release click on the following link:

 http://ir.ccbn.com/ir.zhtml?t=nxtl&s=400&l=7

 [Image]       This email alert service uses proprietary
               list management software provided by CCBN.

 Click Here to unsubscribe from this JoinMail list

---

From: Rick Parrish <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 20:51:58 -0500

[email-masked] wrote:

>   Nextel Adopts Consumer Code of Wireless Service; Recognized Customer 
> Care Leader Backs Telecommunications Industry Service Initiative

Oops! I missed this ... wonder how the CTIA will react to Nextel's 
certification once they get wind of the kinds of complaints seen on the 
Nextel list and nextelsicks.org ?

-rick

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/