Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel Goes "Taxi Cab" Yellow-

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 09:12:51 -0400

http://www.nextel.com/index.shtml

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

Home | View Cart | Contact Us | En Español

Coverage

Industry Solutions

Enterprise and Public Sector

Ring Tones/Games

Store Locator

Phones

Rate Plans

Accessories

Promotions

Package Deals

Log in to MyNextel

Member Name:

Password:

Register with Nextel

Forgot your password?

Send a Text Message

Sign up for free email updates

Find your Direct Connect Number

Learn about Wireless LocalNumber Portability

Phones & Rate Plans | Services | Customer Support | MyNextel

About Nextel | Developer Program | Sitemap | Home

By accessing this site, you accept the terms of our Visitor Agreement and Privacy Policy. © 1995-2003 Nextel Communications. All rights reserved. Copyright and Disclaimer Notice