Subject: [NEXTEL-1] National Communications System Calendar of Conferences

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 14:32:57 -0400

National Communications System Calendar of Conferences

ARLINGTON, Va. – August 22, 2003 – The following conferences are of interest to
the National
Communications System (NCS) and may have NCS involvement in providing guest
speakers, discussion
panelists, and audience participation.  NCS displays and promotional material may
also be available.

Sept. 23-25.  The Conference and Expo on Mobile and Wireless Security.  Chicago,
Illinois.
http://www.misti.com.

Oct. 13-16  MILCOM 2003 – Transformation: Power to the Edge.  Sponsored by AFCEA.
Seaport Hotel
Complex, Boston, Massachusetts.  http://www.milcom.org/2003/

Oct. 19-24 – Where Technology Meets Business: Gartner Symposium ITXPO.  Walt
Disney World, Orlando,
Florida.  http://www.gartner.com/symposium/us.  (800) 778-1997.

Oct. 21-23 – CTIA Wireless I.T and Entertainment 2003.  Sands Expo and Convention
Center, Venetian
Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada.  http://www.wirelessit.com/general .

Oct. 21-23  InfoTech 2003 – One Force…One Business/Battlespace.  Dayton Convention
Center, Dayton,
Ohio.  http://www.afcea-infotech.org/

Oct. 22-24  Federal Wireless Users Forum, The Westin Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada.
www.nist.gov/fwuf.

Oct. 23-24  Securing Government IT in the Age of Homeland Security.  Wyndham City
Center, Washington,
D.C.  http://frallc.com/infotech.asp.  (800) 280-8440.

Nov. 4-6.  TechNet Asia-Pacific International 2003 Conference and Exposition.
Honolulu, Hawaii.
http://www.afcea.org.

Nov. 15-19  IAEM Annual Conference and EMEX Expo.  Orlando, Florida.
http://www.EMEX2003.com

Dec. 2  NOAA IT Security Conference and Expo, Silver Spring, Maryland.
http://www.fbcinc.com

Dec. 3-5.  Excellence in Government West.  Mission Valley Marriott, San Diego,
California.
http://www.excelgov.com

Dec. 8-12.  19th Annual Computer Security Applications Conference.  Aladdin Resort
and Casino, Las
Vegas, Nevada.  http://www.acsac.org.

Jan. 27-29.  TechNet Orlando 2004.  Orlando, Florida.  http://www.afcea.org.

Feb. 2-3. AFCEA West 2004.  San Diego, California.  http://www/afcea.org.

Feb. 25-26 – Homeland Security Conference.  AFCEA. Washington, D.C. (800)
336-4583, ext. 6250.

Mar. 2-6 – EMS Today.  Salt Lake City, Utah.  http://www.jems.com.

March 22-24 – CTIA Wireless 2004.  Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta,
Georgia.

Apr. 19-21 – Fiesta TechNet.  San Antonio, Texas.  (800) 564-6200.

May 5-7 – Navigator 2004, Las Vegas, Nevada.  http://www.emergencydispatch.org.
(760) 632-8280.

Jun. 13-17 – 2004 NENA Annual Conference and Expo.  Tampa, Florida.
http://www.nena9-1-1-.org/events

For more information on the NCS, please visit the NCS Web Site at
http://www.ncs.gov or contact the
External Affairs Program Manager at (703) 607-6211.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/