Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 12:32:39 -0400

================================================================
Wireless Design Online Newsletter - http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com
Thursday, September 18, 2003
================================================================

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED ARTICLES
-------------------------------------  

1) Ericsson, STMicro In Bluetooth 1.2 Pact
2) Renesas, Nazomi Partner on Java-Enabled Application Processors for Mobile
Handsets
3) Infineon and Huawei join forces to offer WCDMA mobile phone platform

---------------------------------------

1) Ericsson, STMicro In Bluetooth 1.2 Pact

Ericsson Technology Licensing announced Wednesday an agreement with
STMicroelectronics that will see STMicro embed Ericsson's new Bluetooth 1.2
baseband core on chip-based products. The licensing agreement lays the groundwork
for next-generation Bluetooth-ready chips...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/53878/793725

2) Renesas, Nazomi Partner on Java-Enabled Application Processors for Mobile
Handsets

Renesas Technology and Nazomi Communications announced that the two companies are
collaborating to further enhance mobile cell phone performance. Through a
cross-licensing agreement, the companies can access each other's leading-edge
technologies to deliver high-performance multi-media processors for advanced
mobile phones...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/53878/793725

3) Infineon and Huawei join forces to offer WCDMA mobile phone platform

Germany's Infineon Technologies, the world's sixth largest semiconductor
manufacturer, and China's Huawei Technologies, a supplier of network equipment,
announced at a signing ceremony in Beijing that they will join forces to offer a
competitive WCDMA mobile phone platform...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/53878/793725

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED PRODUCTS
-------------------------------------
  
1) Global Positioning System Receiver
2) PC100E Ultracapacitors
3) Integra M2100 Series
4) Component Oven

---------------------------------------

1) Global Positioning System Receiver

Designed specifically for telematics and automotive navigation products, the
RF8009 global positioning system receiver is a low-cost, fully integrated,
plug-and-play 12-parallel-channel GPS receiver module that simplifies product
design and implementation, helping original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) quickly
design turnaround GPS solutions. Downloadable product datasheet available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/53879/793725

2) PC100E Ultracapacitors

Measuring 34 x 55 x 17mm, the PC100E caches approximately 300 Joules of energy at
a nominal 2.5 volts for high-powered discharges ranging from fractions of a second
to one minute. The PC100E is packaged in a durable, lightweight, hermetically
sealed stainless steel prismatic encasement. Downloadable product datasheet
available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/53880/793725

3) Integra M2100 Series

The internal INTEGRA modem packs everything you need for wireless capability into
one compact unit. That means you can put a fully type-approved GSM/GPRS modem in
your application without increasing your time to market. Using WISMO wireless
technology, the INTEGRA modem provides complete dual-band GSM/GPRS capabilities...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/53881/793725

4) Component Oven

Corning's Component Oven is a small electronic device that will reduce the
variation in temperature for a component or circuit by a factor of 10 to 100. With
the increasing demand for more accuracy in electronic equipment, it is often found
that the performance of a component or circuit over a given temperature range is
not adequate. Downloadable product catalog available...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/53882/793725

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20. Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6351
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0zJuRD/6CvGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/