Subject: [mobile-ip] MIPL IPSec testing

From: Warodom Werapun <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 11:55:19 +0700

Now, i'm using mobile IPv6 software from MIPL. In IPv6 RFC, they 
say, IPSec is integrated in IPv6.  I can use IPv6 on Linux kernel 2.4.20 
but I don't know how to use IPSec?
    Are there any documents or tutorials to test Mobile IPv6 with IPSec .
following (or likely)  
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mobileip-mipv6-ha-ipsec-06.txt 
.

Regards,
-- 
Warodom

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 13:30:54 -0500

> but I don't know how to use IPSec?

Well, you need to understand how to use IPsec. There is no getting around
that if you want to run Mobile IPv6. The draft that you mention below is quite
detailed and clear on the security association configuration aspects for the MN
and HA. MIPv6 does'nt come easy.. well at least not yet...