Subject: [NEXTEL-1] VP Engineering - Wireless Consumer Product - Silicon Valley

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 15:44:53 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "katherine_bretz" <[email-masked]>
Subject: VP Engineering - Wireless Consumer Product - Silicon Valley

Principles only - Please send your resume in MS Word. We are currently
looking for a VP of Engineering for one of our startups that is in the
WiFi space. The initial focus for the VP Engineering is to take
responsibility for the end-to-end technical product development
responsibility. This will include overall technical requirements,
project plan and schedule, resource allocation and budgets. We are
looking to find someone with the end-end consumer experience, VP and
management background in a start-up with GREAT communication skills.
This individual will also be responsible for communicating the overall
technical vision of the company to investors and other key partners,
in conjunction with our area-specific technical architects. We are
looking for someone who has strong leadership qualities with proven
experience in productizing a consumer product - these last two
qualities are essential. Some ideal companies would be Clarion,
Alpine, Magellan, Delphi, Visteon, Johnson Controls, Cobra
Alarm/Directed Electronics, Harmon/Becker, TiVO, Palm, Metricom and etc. 

katherine_bretz @ email.com

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/