Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Technology@Intel Magazine- August 2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 02:38:30 -0400

August 2003

Technology@Intel Magazine
Table of Contents
COVER STORY
SIM-Based WLAN Authentication for Open Platforms
..............................................................................................................3

DEPARTMENTS
NETWORKING AND COMMUNICATIONS
Communication Streaming Architecture: Getting Around the PCI
Bottleneck..........................................................................10

SERVERS
Intel®-Based Solutions for High-Performance Computing and Grid
Computing......................................................................15

STANDARDS
IEEE 802.16* WirelessMAN* Specification Accelerates Wireless Broadband Access
............................................................20

INITIATIVES AND TECHNOLOGIES
Intel Press Releases New Network Processor Books
.............................................................................................................23

http://www.intel.com/update/issue/tim0803.pdf

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/