Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Premiere paving way for Nextmobile backdoor listing

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:00:08 -0400

this story was taken from www.inq7money.net

URL:
http://money.inq7.net/breakingnews/view_breakingnews.php?yyyy=2003&mon=09&dd=26&file=3

Premiere paving way for Nextmobile backdoor listing
Posted: 5:00 AM | Sept. 26, 2003

AFX

Premiere Entertainment Productions Inc. said it would seek ratification of its
acquisition of Nextmobile Inc. at an Oct 24 general shareholders' meeting.

It told the stock exchange it planned to acquire 97 percent of Nextmobile,
operator of the Nextel Radio-Phone Network, for 6.58 billion pesos.

The deal will "converge Premiere's business focus of entertainment with the high
growth wireless telecommunications sector," it said.

Nextmobile will be issued 13.16 billion Premiere shares at a price of 0.50 peso
each.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/