Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Wireless Design Online Newsletter]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 11:56:15 -0400

================================================================
Wireless Design Online Newsletter - http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com
Tuesday, September 16, 2003
================================================================

------------------------------------- 
FEATURED ARTICLES
-------------------------------------  

1) Endwave And Nokia Networks To Collaborate On Radio Development
2) RFMD Recognized as Taiwan's Leading Supplier of Power Amplifiers for Wireless
Handsets
3) Researchers Work To Improve Performance Of Wireless Communications

---------------------------------------

1) Endwave And Nokia Networks To Collaborate On Radio Development

Endwave Corporation, a provider of radio frequency (RF) subsystems for
carrier-class, broadband wireless access and cellular backhaul networks, announced
the execution of a development agreement with Nokia Networks, the world leader in
mobile communications, to develop a new line of millimeter wave transceiver
modules...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/53287/793725

2) RFMD Recognized as Taiwan's Leading Supplier of Power Amplifiers for Wireless
Handsets

Market Intelligence Center has recognized RF Micro Devices as Taiwan's leading
provider of power amplifiers (PAs) for wireless handsets. According to an August
2003 report, the Center estimated that RFMD's market share in Taiwan grew from
17.7 percent in the second quarter of 2002 to 56.7 percent in the second quarter
of 2003, an increase of approximately 220 percent...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/53288/793725

3) Researchers Work To Improve Performance Of Wireless Communications

Researchers at the University of Missouri-Rolla and Motorola's Advanced Technology
Center in Schaumburg, Ill., are developing three-dimensional switches and tiny
fuel cells to improve the reception quality and extend the operating time for
wireless communications and other wireless sensing devices...
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/53289/793725

----------------------------- 
FEATURED DOWNLOAD
-----------------------------  

Check out the Wireless Design Online download library for a new technical paper
from Narda Safety Test Solutions.

"Traceable Calibration of Magnetic Field Transfer Sensors up to 1 GHz in a
Radiated Standing Wave Pattern" describes a method to generate a traceable rf
magnetic field by using a standing-wave pattern and to calibrate a special
transfer sensor inside the magnetic field maxima. Preliminary experimental and
numerical results are presented and discussed.
http://www.wirelessdesignonline.com/nl/53293/793725

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/