Subject: [NEXTEL-1] NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series Logo Unveiled

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 10:51:06 -0400

A photo is available at URL:
http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/photo.cgi?pw.092203/bb6

 [Image]Investor Alert
 Nextel Communications has added the following News Release to
 its Investor Relations web site.

 NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series Logo Unveiled.
 Date(s): 9/22/2003

 To view the release click on the following link:

 http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=63347&p=irol-news

 [Image]       This email alert service uses proprietary list
               management software provided by CCBN.

 Click Here to unsubscribe from this JoinMail list
Business Wire PhotoWire

To download high-resolution, print-ready JPEG images

click on the thumbnail images below

WARNING: these images are very large (800K+)

Photos are free for editorial use; resale or private use is strictly prohibited.

This logo is for media use only, and may not be reproduced for any other purpose.

Close Window