Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Vodafone U.K. enters Wi-Fi arena

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 02:05:53 -0400

Vodafone U.K. enters Wi-Fi arena
September 29 13:25:00, 2003

LONDON—Fresh off media reports last week that it will not play in the Wi-Fi arena,
Vodafone U.K. said it signed an agreement with British Telecommunications plc that
will allow Vodafone customers to access BT Openzone’s public wireless local area
network.

The deal is the first such Wi-Fi agreement for Vodafone U.K.

Vodafone U.K. said the deal will complement its existing wireless offerings by
allowing its customers to access the Web and corporate LANs through BT’s network
of hot spots. The operator plans to introduce the service early next year.
In addition, Vodafone Group plc said it simplified its pricing structure for data
roaming and offered a new reduced rate for its voice roaming service.

http://rcrnews.com/cgi-bin/news.pl?newsId=15270

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/