Subject: [NEXTEL-1] 220 Trunked Systems FS or Lease

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 17:21:10 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Ted Tutterow" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  220 Trunked Systems FS or Lease

3 Each SEA 220 MHz Five-channel Trunked Systems located in:

*  Greensboro, NC
*  Mobile, AL
*  Carson City, NV

20 Watt Repeaters, Trident Microsystem Controllers, Telewave
combiner/multicoupler/duplexers

Lease or sell systems to operator or sell equipment.

Make offer.

Ted Tutterow
SFJ Communications
817-379-0315

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/