Subject: [NEXTEL-1] APCO PETITIONS FOR STAY Re: Promotion of Spectrum Efficient )RM-9332 Technologies on Certain Part 90 Frequencies

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 04:02:35 -0400

Before the
FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION
Washington, DC  20554
In the Matter of

Implementation of Sections 309(j) and 337
WT Docket No. 99-87 of the Communications Act of 1934 as
Amended

Promotion of Spectrum Efficient )RM-9332 Technologies on Certain Part 90
Frequencies
To: The Commission

PETITION FOR STAY
The Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials-International, Inc.
(.APCO.), the International Association of Fire Chiefs, Inc., and the
International Municipal Signal Association (.IAFC/IMSA.), International
Association of Chiefs of Police (.IACP.), Major Cities Chiefs Association
(.MCCA.), National Sheriffs.
Association (.NSA.), Major County Sheriffs. Association (.MCSA.), and the National

Public Safety Telecommunications Council (.NPSTC.)

1 (collectively referred to hereinas .Petitioners.), pursuant to Section 1.429(k)
of the
Commission.s rules, hereby request that the Commission stay the effective date of
rules
adopted in the Second Report and Order, FCC 03-34 (released February 25, 2003), 68
Fed. Reg. 42296 (July 17, 2003), in
the above-captioned proceeding (hereinafter .Second R&O.), pending resolution of
the
petitions reconsideration of petitioners and other parties.2

http://svartifoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6514782732

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20. Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6351
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0zJuRD/6CvGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/