Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 09/16/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:06:35 -0400

FOLLOWING SENATE PASSAGE OF S.J. RES. 17, FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS
COMMISSION CHAIRMAN MICHAEL K. POWELL ISSUED THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT.
News Release. News Media Contact: Richard Diamond at (202) 418-0506  OCH
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238956A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238956A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238956A1.txt> 

 IMPLEMENTATION OF SECTION 273 OF  THE COMMUNICATIONS ACT OF 1934, AS
AMENDED BY THE TELECOMMUNICATIONS ACT OF 1996.   Resolved the pending
Notice of Proposed Rulemaking to implement provisions of Section 273
pertaining to Bell Operating Companies manufacturing. (Dkt No.  96-254).
Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  09/08/2003 by MO&O. (FCC No.
03-220).  WCB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-220A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-220A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-220A1.txt> 

 Released:  09/15/2003.  FCC RELEASES STAFF WORKING PAPER ADDRESSING
ISSUES RELATED TO TELRIC PRICING RULES. (Dkt No 03-173).  OPP. Contact:
William Sharkey (202) 418-2743
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238934A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238934A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238934A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238934A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238934A2.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/