Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Vice President of R&D-GPS-Permanent-Colorado

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 16:03:22 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
   From: "Jennifer Siemens" [email-masked]
Subject:  Vice President of R&D-GPS-Permanent-Colorado

 Vice President Research & Development  ---fulltime---Location Colorado
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Location Colorado
Industries Aerospace
Computer  Software Application Engineering

Functions Director/Vice President
Research & Development

Job Type Fulltime
Compensation Base 120-150K + stock options + solid benefits + relocation
++++++++ A giant in the GPS and Navigational Systems industry with leading
technologies.
The Vice President of Research & Development is responsible for developing the
technical staff and providing technical direction for our R&D efforts.
This  team has expertise in such areas as Digital Design Software, Hardware, DSP
and Algorithm Development.
The Vice President of R&D will work closely with the technical founder
(President).
He/She will need  a broad range of current and new technology issues and trends
surrounding the evolving GPS and Inertial Navigation  Systems Devl.  to factor
these issues into our development. Qualifications
Education:
M.S. degree in EE, Aerospace Engineering, or a closely related or  Ph.D. strongly
preferred. Technical:
10 yrs of GPS exp. and Inertial Navigation  Systems Devl. exp.
15 years senior R&D engineering skills in  Algorithm Development, Systems Design &
Integration and DSP.
Excellent use of Matlab and other simulation tools  a must.
C++ programming skills a must. Management:
5+ years in a management and leadership role providing direction to engineering
teams. The ability to thrive in a deadline-driven,  fast-paced  environment while
positively  building  a team and providing effective leadership.
Prior experience in a start-up  environment, with a mix of gov. contracted R&D and
commercial product development exp. highly desired.
Other: You must be able to obtain a DOD Secret Clearance.