Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC: REQUEST TO SHARE PART 90 FREQUENCIES WITH MURS AND FRS, Etc.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:09:42 -0400

From: "FCC Daily Digest"
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 11:32:57 -0400
Daily Digest - 09/10/2003 Vol. 22 No. 174

-------------------------------------------

DALE E. REICH/REQUEST AMENDMENT OF PART 13 TO REQUIRE LICENSING FOR
PROGRAMMERS OF CERTAIN PART 90, 95, AND 97 RADIOS/REQUEST TO SHARE
CERTAIN PART 90 INDUSTRIAL/BUSINESS POOL FREQUENCIES WITH MURS AND FRS.

Denied the Petitions for Rulemaking filed by Dale E. Reich. Action by:
Chief, Public Safety and Private Wireless Division, Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  09/08/2003 by MO&O. (DA No.
03-2854).  WTB

<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2854A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2854A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2854A1.txt> 

-------------------------------------------

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/