Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Consensusplan.org

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 02:07:18 -0400

-------- Original Message ---
Many of you may have received an email from a source known as
www.consensusplan.org This page is not attributed to one source, however a little
research brings up a strong possibility that Nextel is the source of the petition
in an attempt to bolster support for its plan. I will neither speak for nor
against the plan in this email, but I feel it is important to know who and what
you are supporting before signing your name to anything.  Since the webpage lacks
this information it becomes necessary to supply communications and public safety
professionals with the information as best as I can. If you wish to view evidence
of Nextel's creating of this page, please do the following: 1)  Visit the webpage
www.consensusplan.org to get an overview of what the webpage's intentions and
motivations are. 2)  Go to
http://www.networksolutions.com/en_US/whois/index.jhtml   On this webpage, type in
www.consensusplan.org   Type in the letters and numbers seen on the screen as a
security code You will see the following information about the
Registrant: ---------------------- Westhill Technologies (XEQIZOZHXD)
60 Broad Street
29th Floor
New York, NY 10004
US

Domain Name: CONSENSUSPLAN.ORG

Administrative Contact:
Czop, Rich (35657818P) [email-masked]
60 Broad Street
29th Floor
New York, NY 10004
US
212-279-4410--------------------------------Rich Czop works for a company called
Westhillpartners.com   He is the 'official' registering party, however he is only
an agent for the company that hired him.  The Westhill Partners company created
this page for one of its clients. 3) Go to
http://www.westhillpartners.com/clients/index.asp     You will plainly see that
Nextel uses this company for its webpage hosting services, and is in fact a major
client.  Simple deduction leads one to believe that Nextel is the source of the
webpage www.consensusplan.org, however this strengthens the case even more. If
anyone finds evidence to dispute this claim, please let others know.  Whoever did
create this page, be it Nextel or another source, covered their tracks quite
well.  Any further research into this information is greatly appreciated.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/