Subject: [NEXTEL-1] China's Latest Data on Fixed Line and Mobile Phone Subscribers

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:00:26 -0400

By the end of August, nation wide telephony users hit 488 million,
which was split equally between mobile phone and fix-line users. Wang
Xudong, the Minister of the Ministry of Information Industry (MII) of
China, revealed the figures at the Industry Policy Ministers' Forum of
the 6th China Beijing International Science and Technology Industry
Expo. According to Wang, 30.7 million fix-lines users and 38.1 million
mobile subscribers have been added in the past eight months. The
capacity of telecommunications network and comprehensive service has
increased tremendously. The nation's total number of telephone users
(mobile and fix-line) is still ranking the number one in the world.

Source: www.timesconsulting.com

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20. Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6351
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0zJuRD/6CvGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/