Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC - 09/02/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 18:32:37 -0400

Released:  09/02/2003.  EFFECTIVE DATE FOR NEW RULES AND COMMENT AND
REPLY COMMENT DATES ESTABLISHED FOR TRIENNIAL REVIEW ORDER. (DA No.
03-2778). (Dkt No 01-338). Comments Due:  10/03/2003. Reply Comments
Due:  11/02/2003.  WCB. Contact:  Jeremy Miller at (202) 418-1580
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2778A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2778A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2778A1.txt> 

 AIR PAGING, INC.   Issued monetary forfeiture in the amount of $9,000
to Air Paging, Inc.  for failing to operate its Wireless Radio Station
in accordance with its station authorization, continuous radiation of an
unmodulated carrier, and other various violations. Action by:  Chief,
Enforcement Bureau. Adopted:  08/27/2003 by Forfeiture Order. (DA No.
03-2741).  EB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2741A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2741A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2741A1.txt> 

 ROBERDS BROADCASTING, INC. AND CUMULUS LICENSING CORP., WYOK LICENSES,
LLC AND CUMULUS LICENSING CORP., M&F ASSOCIATES, L.P. AND CUMULUS MEDIA,
INC.   Dismissed as Moot three Applications for Review filed by Lyn
Communications, Inc. for Assignments of License/Transfers of Control.
Action by:  the Commission. Adopted:  08/27/2003 by MO&O. (FCC No.
03-216).  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-216A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-216A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-216A1.txt> 

 SHEKINAH NETWORK.   Granted CAI Wireless Systems, Inc.'s Petition to
Deny and Dismissed Shekinah's Application. Action by:  Chief, Public
Safety and Private Wireless Division, Wireless Telecommunications
Bureau. Adopted:  08/26/2003 by M&O. (DA No. 03-2747).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2747A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2747A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2747A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED AUGUST 29, 2003, DID NOT APPEAR
IN DIGEST NO. 167:

 STATEMENT OF FCC CHAIRMAN MICHAEL K. POWELL ON THE INTRODUCTION OF NEW
SATELLITE LICENSING PROCEDURES.  News Release. News Media Contact: Linda
Haller at (202) 418-1408  OCH
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238531A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238531A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-238531A1.txt> 
--

 IRIDIUM 2 GHZ LLC FOR MODIFICATION OF AUTHORITY FOR USE OF
1990-2025/2165-2200 MHZ AND ASSOCIATED FREQUENCY BANDS FOR A
MOBILE-SATELLITE SYSTEM.   Dismissed Petition for Reconsideration. (Dkt
No.  02-34). Action by:  Chief, International Bureau. Adopted:
08/29/2003 by ORDER. (DA No. 03-2764).  IB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2764A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2764A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2764A2.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2764A1.txt>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2764A2.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/