Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Paladin Technologies to Service U.S. Army, Department of Defense

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 04:09:13 -0400

Paladin Technologies to Service U.S. Army, Department of Defense

The United States Army Information Technology E-Commerce
Commercial Contracting Center (ITEC) selected security consulting and
services provider, Paladin Technologies to provide enhanced wireless
communications solutions for the Army's Network Enterprise Technology
Command and Enterprise Systems Technology Activity
(NETCOM-ESTA). The two entities signed an agreement that includes
delivery of Paladin’s campus-wide wireless equipment and security
services.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHICAGO, Sept. 2 /PRNewswire/ -- Paladin Technologies, Inc., a small
veteran-owned business and market leader in providing security consulting and
managed security services to commercial and federal clients, announced today
that it has been selected by the United States Army Information Technology E-
Commerce Commercial Contracting Center (ITEC) at Fort Huachuca, Arizona., to
provide wireless communications solutions for the Army's Network Enterprise
Technology Command and Enterprise Systems Technology Activity (NETCOM-ESTA).
The one-year Blanket Purchase Agreement ("BPA"), is available to U.S.
Army, National Guard and Department of Defense ("DoD") authorized purchasers
and calls for Paladin to provide equipment and services for wireless
communications in campus-wide or installation-wide settings.  In awarding the
BPA to Paladin and its subcontractors, ITEC4 noted that it evaluated Paladin
on its ability to provide the technical services, support and products that
are required to meet government specifications.  Paladin will utilize the
products and technical services of Verizon Enterprise Solutions Group and
ReefEdge to support this contract.
Thomas Gluzinski, President and CEO of Paladin Technologies, stressed the
importance of the exceptionally strong and capable team represented by
Paladin. "ReefEdge provides FIPS 140-2 certified security products that
deliver seamless mobility, and easy management for wireless local area
networks," said Mr. Gluzinski.  He further noted that "The Verizon Enterprise
Solutions Group, providing SpectraLink's NetLink Wireless Telephones, is
recognized for their ability to deliver high quality and reliable Voice over
Wi-Fi communication and Video Teleconferencing solutions."
"The U.S. government is a key market for ReefEdge and we are focused on
delivering a solution that meets the government's rigorous standards and
requirements.  ReefEdge is delighted to partner with Paladin Technologies,
Verizon, and SpectraLink in providing Wireless Solutions to the U.S. Army
under this contract," said Ajei Gopal, CEO of ReefEdge.  The mobility and
management features of the ReefEdge solution enables applications to be
deployed quickly and easily for both Tactical forces and Garrison
environments. "

SpectraLink Corporation (Nasdaq: SLNK) is the leading U.S. manufacturer
and provider of wireless telephone systems for the workplace.  SpectraLink's
NetLink Wireless Telephones are based on the company's industry-leading
wireless telephone systems for the workplace.  NetLink Wireless Telephones
operate on Wi-Fi networks utilizing the IEEE 802.11b standard, allowing mobile
voice and data applications on a single wireless infrastructure.  NetLink
Wireless Telephones integrate with the best-selling PBX systems.
Paladin Technologies, Inc. (PTI), with headquarters in Chicago, supports
secure and non-secure U.S. government operations and commercial enterprises in
all areas comprising the nation's critical infrastructure. PTI constantly
evaluates and tests new security products and technologies entering the
enterprise security market and maintains mutually beneficial partnerships with
companies widely viewed as leading manufacturers of innovative security
products. For additional information, please visit http://www.paladintek.com .

SOURCE Paladin Technologies, Inc.
Web Site: http://www.paladintek.com
http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/09-02-2003/0002009386&EDATE

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/