Subject: [NEXTEL-1] What Commissioner Abernathy has done--on record--in her speech before UPC's Annual Conference.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 14:48:46 -0400

"Instances where commissioners or other FCC personnel move in a quite
literally prejudicial fashion, by proceeding to endorse a specific
unproven technology while a docketed proceeding probing that very
technology remains underway, is particularly abhorrent.  Yet that is
precisely what Commissioner Kathleen Abernathy has done--on record--in
her speech before the United PowerLine Council's Annual Conference, on
September 22." -Alan Dixon, Former GOP candidate for appointment to the
Federal Communications Commission (1996)*

----------------------------------------
From: "FCC Daily Digest"
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 12:24:14 -0400
Subject: Daily Digest - 09/24/2003
Vol. 22 No. 182

 		SPEECHES

 REACHING BROADBAND NIRVANA UNITED POWERLINE COUNCIL ANNUAL CONFERENCE
REMARKS OF COMMISSIONER KATHLEEN Q. ABERNATHY.  CMMR.  September 22,
2003 (As prepared for delivery)
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239079A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239079A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239079A1.txt> 

----------------------------------------

* [Mr Dixon's quoted text herein constitutes copyrighted intellectual
property. Copyright 2003, Alan Dixon, Melbourne, FL USA. This material
may be printed, forwarded, or redistributed in whole or in part, with
this copyright statement included.]

--

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/