Subject: [NEXTEL-1] TPRC Papers

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 04:46:30 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject: TPRC Papers

Some great research to be presented at this year's TPRC conference:
The 31st Research Conference on Communication, Information and Internet Policy

Local Government Broadband Initiatives
Sharon E. Gillett, William H. Lehr, Carlos Osorio
http://intel.si.umich.edu/tprc/papers/2003/186/LocalGovBbnd.pdf

Beyond Community Networking and CTCs: Access, Development and Public Policy
Dr. Sharon Strover, Gary Chapman and Dr. Jody Waters
http://intel.si.umich.edu/tprc/papers/2003/230/TIF_evaluation.pdf

Wi-Fi Networks and the Reorganization of Wireline-Wireless Relationship
Harmeet Sawhney
http://intel.si.umich.edu/tprc/papers/2003/230/TIF_evaluation.pdf

Assessing Cooperative Action in 802.11 Networks 
Christian Sandvig 
http://intel.si.umich.edu/tprc/papers/2003/229/AssessCoopAction.pdf

Full Program at:
http://www.tprc.org/tprc03/Program03.HTM

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/