Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Sprint will be agressive with Nextel and VerizonWireless

From: sparkie_rf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 14:32:51 -0000

Here's a link to a Sprint PCS 'ReadyLink', their name for the PTT 
service.

http://www.nc3g.com/users/sprint/

Please be forewarned its 5.7MB and the server is very slow.

Key points:
All PCS PTT phones will have 3G data and color screens, whereas VZW 
and N doesn't.

Sprint getting aggressive with coverage claims, both digital and 
analog, and together they claim more coverage than AWE and VZW, and 
certainly more than Nextel.

Nationwide group calling

Your PTT number is your phone number, thus if you churn you lose, 
ala N and VZW.

Can opt to use regular mou's as PTT mou's for casual users.

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/