Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC 09/29/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:13:40 -0400

FCC DO-NOT-CALL RULES REMAIN IN FORCE ENFORCEMENT BEGINS OCTOBER 1.
News Release. News Media Contact: David Fiske at (202) 418-0513 or
Richard Diamond at (202) 418-0506  OCH
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239219A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239219A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239219A1.txt> 

 MERIBETH MCCARRICK NAMED ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF THE FCC'S OFFICE OF
MEDIA RELATIONS.  News Release. News Media Contact: David Fiske at (202)
418-0513 or Meribeth McCarrick at (202) 418-0654  OMR
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239336A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239336A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239336A1.txt> 

 FCC ANNOUNCES NEW DATE FOR RURAL WIRELESS ISP SHOWCASE AND WORKSHOP TO
BE HELD ON NOVEMBER 4, 2003.  News Release. News Media Contact: Meribeth
McCarrick at (202) 418-0654  OPP. Contact Robert Pepper at (202)
418-2030
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239340A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239340A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239340A1.txt> 

 Released:  09/29/2003.  EX PARTE PRESENTATIONS AND POST-REPLY COMMENT
PERIOD FILINGS IN PERMIT-BUT-DISCLOSE PROCEEDINGS.  OMD. Contact:
Barbara P. Chappelle @ (202) 418-0310
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239280A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239280A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239280A1.txt> 

 PHILIP WOJCIKEWICZ.   Granted the Petition for Declaratory Ruling filed
by Philip Wojcikewicz. Action by:  Deputy Chief, Media Bureau. Adopted:
09/25/2003 by MO&O. (DA No. 03-2971).  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2971A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2971A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2971A1.txt> 

 TEKKOM, INC.   Granted in part, and denied in part  the Petition for
Reconsideration. Action by:  Chief, Public Safety and Private Wireless
Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  09/25/2003 by
MO&O. (DA No. 03-2976).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2976A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2976A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2976A1.txt> 

 CHAIRMAN POWELL ANNOUNCES FULL MEMBERSHIP OF THE ADVISORY COMMITTEE ON
DIVERSITY FOR COMMUNICATIONS IN THE DIGITAL AGE.  News Release. News
Media Contact: David Fiske at (202) 418-0513 or Margo Davenport at (202)
418-2949  OCH
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239278A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239278A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239278A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/