Subject: [NEXTEL-1] FCC- 09/23/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 18:12:55 -0400

Released:  09/23/2003.  NOTICE REGARDING NON-COMPLIANT BATTERY
CHARGERS. (DA No.  03-2923).  EB. Contact:  Kathy Berthot at (202)
418-7454. News Media Contact: Suzanne Tetreault at (202) 418-7450
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2923A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2923A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2923A1.txt> 

 COUNTY OF BEAVER.   Granted the Petition for Reconsideration. Action
by:  Chief, Public Safety and Private Wireless Division, Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:  09/16/2003 by M&O. (DA No.
03-2915).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2915A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2915A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2915A1.txt> 

 HEARTLAND WIRELESS COMMERCIAL CHANNELS, INC.   Dismissed Tex-Star's
Petitions for lack of  standing. Action by:  Chief, Public Safety and
Private Wireless Division, Wireless Telecommunications Bureau. Adopted:
09/22/2003 by MO&O. (DA No. 03-2914).  WTB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2914A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2914A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2914A1.txt> 
ADDENDA:  THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, RELEASED SEPTEMBER 22, 2003, DID NOT
APPEAR IN DIGEST NO. 180:

 COMMISSION ANNOUNCES MEMBERS OF THE ADVISORY COMMITTEE ON DIVERSITY FOR
COMMUNICATIONS IN THE DIGITAL AGE.  News Release. News Media Contact:
David Fiske at (202) 418-0513 or Margo Davenport at (202) 418-2949  OPP.
Contact Jane Mago at (202) 418-2206 or Maureen McLaughlin at (202)
418-1592
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239058A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239058A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-239058A1.txt>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
ReplayTV: Control live television
Special Sale: 50% off ReplayTV
CNet Ranked #1 over Tivo!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aUMW7B/A6qGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/