Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Okumura / Hata propagation model

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 21:16:30 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: suksmo susanto <[email-masked]>
Subject: Okumura / Hata propagation model

Dear Sir/Madam,
My name's Suksmo S, I 'm univ. student from Indonesia . With this e-mail,  I want
to ask you about Okumura / Hata propagation model. In this model, there're a lot
of constant numbers such as :
- Basic Formula:
L[dB] = 69,55 + 26,16 lg f[MHz] - 13,82 lg HBasis[m] - Kr + (44,9 - 6,55 lg
HBasis[m]) lg d[km]
    |    |     |    |    |
    |----|--> where does it come from ?
- Kr for small and medium towns
Kr[dB] = (1,1lg f[MHz] - 0,7) HMobil[m] - (1,56 lg f[MHz] - 0,8)
 
i've tried to find where these constant numbers (such as 69.55; 26.16; etc) come
from, but i can't find it. Because all papers never include the source of
equation. 
So would you mind giving me some solutions for this problem.  I think that's all
and thank you for your time and your attention.
Thank you,

Suksmo S

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/