Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Cingular To Offer Forwarding Product

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 12:19:24 -0400

Cingular To Offer Forwarding Product

Cingular Wireless on Tuesday said it will offer a device for the home that will
allow customers to forward wireless calls to a designated wireline phone. The
device, called FastForward, is built like a cradle to hold the cell phone and
plugs into an electrical outlet. When the phone is in the cradle, calls are
forwarded to a wireline telephone in the local calling area while the cell phone's
battery recharges automatically.

The new product will be available Oct. 1 for $2.99 a month plus the $39.99 cost of
the device. Cingular is a joint venture between SBC Communications [NYSE: SBC] and
BellSouth [NYSE: BLS].

 http://www.telecomweb.com/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/