Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Immediate Opportunites (GSM)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 16:02:12 -0400

------- Original Message --------
From: "bjmeara2" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Immediate Opportunites (GSM):

Hello Everyone,

TLS is an IT consulting company looking for several RF Engineer's to 
work in Mexico for approximately 6 months. We are in the initial 
stages of qualifying candidates in order to determine who to submit 
to our client.

Do you have experience with the following:

3 years of GSM network optimization exp. (70% of the job).
3 years of GSM cell planning exp. (30% of the job).
- Tems Cell planner planning tool preferred.
- Tems Investigation drive testing tool preferred.
1 year of Ericsson exp. (knowledge of Ericsson OSS statistics ans 
tools).

Location:  Mexico
Duration:  ASAP thru December 31, 2003 (Very probable will be 
extended into 2004).
Rate:      Open
Expenses:  Paid (Per diem and working Visa cost).

We expect to have the official job description in the next day or 
two, if you are interested in this position, or know someone who 
might be (TLS offer's a GENEROUS referral bonus), please contact us 
immediately.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Thanks,
Brian

Brian J. Meara II
CEO
TechLink Solutions, Inc.
957 Route 33, Suite 305
Hamilton Square, NJ 08690
Office: 609.581.5582
[email-masked]
http://www.tl-solutions.com

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/