Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Bizcom PR re: Sophia

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 10:18:17 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Dave George" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Bizcom PR re: Sophia

FYI -

BIZCOM USA ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE ASSETS OF SOPHIA 
COMMUNICATIONS 

Fort Lauderdale, FL – September 19, 2003 – Bizcom U.S.A.,
Inc. 
("Bizcom") announced that it has signed a Memorandum of
Understanding 
with Sophia Communications, Inc. to purchase substantially all of 
Sophia's assets, which includes a nationwide ten-channel, two 
regional and eight economic area 220 MHz SMR licenses, Sophia's
radio 
technology and other assets.  The acquisition is subject to certain 
conditions, including approval by Sophia's shareholders, approval
by 
the FCC of the license transfers, negotiation and execution of a 
definitive purchase agreement, and due diligence. The acquisition 
specifically excludes Sofia's operations in Latin America.  If
the 
conditions are met, the purchase price would be five million shares 
of Bizcom's restricted common stock, a promissory note payable
due 
December 31, 2007 in the amount of $2,900,000 and bearing interest of 
4% payable semiannually, which will be secured by the common stock of 
a Bizcom subsidiary that will own the FCC licenses, warrants to 
purchase one million shares of Bizcom's common stock at an
exercise 
price subject to certain determinations, but not more than $6.00 per 
share for an exercise period of three years, $300,000 in cash at 
closing on or before October 31, 2003 and an additional $400,000 on 
January 31, 2004.  The consideration of common stock and warrants 
will be held in escrow until the FCC formally authorizes Sophia to 
transfer the license, but Bizcom would take title to all other assets 
at closing.  

Based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Bizcom provides emergency 
management and first responder software, and wireless voice and data 
communications equipment for public safety, critical infrastructure, 
Homeland Security, and Industrial / Commercial markets. Bizcom also 
offers spectrum efficient data and voice communications networks 
using spectrum from its recently acquired 220 MHz licenses.   Bizcom 
is a public reporting company, and a link to its SEC filings and 
other information about the company can be found on its website at:  
www.bizcomusa.net

Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform 
Act of 1995: Except for historical information contained herein, the 
matters set forth in this news release are forward-looking 
statements. The forward looking statements set forth above involve 
risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ 
materially from any such statement, including the risks and 
uncertainties discussed from time to time in the company's press 
releases, and public filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange 
Commission.

Contacts:			
Hank Klein, David George or Michael Sullivan, Bizcom U.S.A., Inc.
Phone: 954.714.0028
E-mail: [email-masked]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20. Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6351
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0zJuRD/6CvGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/