Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Consensusplan.org

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 13:09:29 EDT

What if Nextel is providing the funding for this site and doing everything 
represented? That is what it should be doing--acting in its perceived 
self-interest. The rest of us have to do the same. As Bear Bryant commented when accused 
of coaching his players at Alabama to engage in brutality, "Ballroom dancing 
is a contact sport, football is a collision sport."

As Tom Hanks Character (Jimmy Fox) said in A League of Thier Own, "crying? 
there is no crying in baseball." Same holds true here.

P. Waugh
P. Waugh

---

From: Rick Parrish <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 13:46:39 -0500

[email-masked] wrote:

> What if Nextel is providing the funding for this site and doing 
> everything represented?

If there is no shame in self-interest, why is Nextel hiding it's direct 
involvement in the website and/or newsletter?

Using your analogy of a ballroom dance floor - why is Timmy wearing a 
dress to the ball? *ouch*

-rick

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "Bulldog" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 04:50:11 -0000

I know their actions are deporable but something about well-
positioned rhetoric really turns me on.

--- In [email-masked], Rick Parrish <rfmobile@s...> wrote:
> pwaugh9999@a... wrote: