Subject: [NEXTEL-1] St. Louis Metro Police Dept. Interference Report

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 08:39:02 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Haraseth [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 3:22 PM
Subject: Latest 800 Interference Report Cobb County DPS -UPDATE

Note:  an updated complete text file of all reports to date are located
at: 
http://www.apco911.org/frequency/project_39/combined_004.txt
---------------------------------------------------------------------

September 14, 2003
Location City:....................... St. Louis
       County:....................... St. Louis
        State:....................... Missouri
Agency Name:......................... St. Louis Metro Police Dept.
Type of service:..................... Police, Public Works, Health
Service coverage area:............... City Of St. Louis
Population estimate:................. 330,000
Is interference Annoying:............ Yes
Is interference Harmful:............  Yes
Type of PS System:................... trunked, analog
Band:................................ 806-821    
Identified interference:............. Cellular, unknown carrier
Interference been reported to:....... APCO  
Has interference been resolved:...... No
If, how:

Descriptive Narrative
Interference is overloading the front-end of our receivers in users
radios.
Technical Contact Name:.............. Charles Gastler
Technical Contact Title:............. Manager, Comm Serv Center
Agency:.............................. St. Louis Police Dept.
Email:............................... [email-masked]

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/