Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Articles From Automotive News

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 00:58:44 -0400

Articles From Automotive News

 -  Guardian Angel or Big Brother?  Debate over using black boxes intensifies
after high-profile vehicle crashes.

http://www.autonews.com/article.cms?articleId=45197

 -  Tech Mate -  Honda service technicians are about to get a new tool - a
visor-mounted computer called Nomad.

http://www.autonews.com/article.cms?articleId=45224

 -  It All Comes Down to Light - How Nomad works.

http://www.autonews.com/article.cms?articleId=45226

 -  All Right Buddy, Where's the Fire?  British politicians consider a plan to
automatically detect illegal driving activities.

http://www.autonews.com/article.cms?articleId=45234
n

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Special Sale: 50% off ReplayTV
Easily record your favorite shows!
CNet Ranked #1 over Tivo!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/WUMW7B/85qGAA/ySSFAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/