Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Nextel starts cross-border service

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 23:54:45 -0400

Nextel starts cross-border service
September 9, 2003 6:53pm
BNamericas.com

US trunking operator Nextel Communications (Nasdaq: NXTL) and its international
subsidiary, NII Holdings (Nasdaq: NIHD), have started providing cross-border
service between the US and Mexico, the two companies said in a statement Tuesday.
Nextel's customers from both sides of the border can now automatically use their
phones in Mexico's Baja California and US' California without having to change
handsets or phone numbers.
The changes also mean that Nextel's Mexican unit can now provide its northern Baja
California customers with voice and data coverage, including its Nationwide Direct
Connect service, and receive special calling rates to and from the US.

Business News Americas

http://www.hoovers.com/free/news/detail.xhtml?ArticleID=NR200309093200.1_df4d00027a4c6beb

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/