Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Fw: Daily Digest - 09/09/2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 16:16:02 -0400

Once again, the FCC fails to remain technological neutral: "This 
tutorial  will  conclude  with  a  discussion  of  how  business  models 
for  service  providers  and  end  users  must  transition  as  well."

Excuse me?  "Must"??  This is a tutorial, not a Report and Order
resulting from due process.

Powell's ship is sinking.  Too bad.

Alan Dixon
"The Washington Iconoclast"
Contributing Editor
Popular Communications
<[email-masked]>

---------------------------------------------
From: "FCC Daily Digest"
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 11:26:45 -0400
Daily Digest - 09/09/2003
Vol. 22 No. 173

---------------------------------------------
 	PUBLIC NOTICES
---------------------------------------------

 Released:  09/09/2003.  TUTORIAL ON TECHNICAL CHALLENGES ASSOCIATED
WITH THE EVOLUTION TO VOIP ON SEPTEMBER 22, 2003. (DA No.  03-2860).
OET. Contact:  Young Carlson at (202) 418-2427, TTY: (202) 418-2989,
email: [email-masked]
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2860A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2860A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2860A1.txt> 

--

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/