Subject: RE: [NEXTEL-1] Isabel

From: Bill McLain <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 09:51:50 -0500

Gee Todd--you need more teenagers in your house!!  At least let her have the
party at yours!  That way you can stay awake!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Todd Ellis [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 9:38 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Isabel

Well, it's 10:30 AM and the first window-rattling gust just went through
here.  They're predicting 45-50 MPH winds and gusts to 60 all afternoon and
evening.

Another sign of receding hair - my daughter went to a hurricane party last
night - all the 11-12 year old girls in the neighborhood stayed up all
night, thankfully, at a neighbor's house.

Todd Ellis

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20. Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6351
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0zJuRD/6CvGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:53:42 -0400

Gee, thanks, Bill!!  I normally have five teenagers in the house - three of
mine and three of my wife's kids.  One day I went outside by the trampoline
and counted 13 kids in the back yard.

Todd Ellis

-----Original Message-----
From: Todd Ellis [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 9:38 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Isabel

Todd Ellis

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

ADVERTISEMENT
 
<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.3897168.5135684.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17073678
02:HM/A=1706996/R=0/SIG=11p5b9ris/*http:/www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=30509
&media=atkins> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=194081.3897168.5135684.1261774/D=egroupmai
l/S=:HM/A=1706996/rand=788987508> 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Service.

---

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 06:14:08 -0400

New job - Innkeeper of the NoTell Motel.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2003 1:45 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Isabel

Can I move in too?

Todd Ellis wrote:

> Oh Lawd!
>
> I think I meant to say three of my kids and two of her kids...oh yeah,
plus
> my wife's 24 year old sister on a very long short-term arrangement with
us.
> And the two weiner dogs.  Down to two kids and me - wife's at work at the
> hospital, my daughter found ANOTHER hurricane party.  The rest are out.
>

---

From: "Todd Ellis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 21:29:18 -0400

Oh Lawd!

I think I meant to say three of my kids and two of her kids...oh yeah, plus
my wife's 24 year old sister on a very long short-term arrangement with us.
And the two weiner dogs.  Down to two kids and me - wife's at work at the
hospital, my daughter found ANOTHER hurricane party.  The rest are out.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Parrish [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 8:31 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [NEXTEL-1] Isabel

Hi Todd,

Just doin' the math on "five teenagers in the house - three of mine and 
three of my wife's kids".

So, how long have you and your teen bride been married?

(sorry, couldn't resist)

-rick

Todd Ellis wrote:

> Gee, thanks, Bill!! I normally have five teenagers in the house - 
> three of mine and three of my wife's kids. One day I went outside by 
> the trampoline and counted 13 kids in the back yard.
>
> Todd Ellis
>
> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

---

From: Rick Parrish <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 19:30:49 -0500

Hi Todd,

(sorry, couldn't resist)

-rick

Todd Ellis wrote:

> the trampoline and counted 13 kids in the back yard…
>
> Todd Ellis
>

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 01:45:20 -0400

Can I move in too?