Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Sony Ericsson 3G Phone For UK : 3G - 9th September, 2003

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 21:16:08 -0400

[www.3G.co.uk]
    [Image]       3G Newsletter Sponsor : RADCOM : click banner above       [)]

    Dear Subscriber                                       Today's Headlines
                                                          * Sony Ericsson 3G
    Sony Ericsson 3G Phone For UK                         Phone For UK
    [Image]                                               * Provisioning and
            Various sources have reported that the        Mediation
            Sony Ericsson 3G Z1010 will be in the         solutions
    shops in the UK in January, 2004.                     * Vodafone Exclusive
                                                          3G Phone Deal
    This is the first Sony Ericsson 3G phone              * 100,000 3G
    capable of video conferencing.                        Customers
                                                          * CNN for i-mode
    More details                                          Wireless
                                                          * 3G Customer Trial
    [Image][Image][Image]               Provisioning and MFocus  n solutions
    [Image]                                               * 3G UMTS Will Be
     [Image] Tertio Telecoms provides provisioning and medAdopted  lutions
             to leading operators.                        * Cellular Performer
                                                          Analyzer
    Free white papers - take a look at our NEW web site to*aOffer continues ..
    information and FREE white papers.                    FREE 3G Phones

    Visit Tertio To Find Out More »

    [Image][Image][Image]                   Vodafone Exclusive 3G Phone Deal
     [Image] Vodafone Group Plc said on Monday it planned to sign exclusive
             supplier deals for a new generation of 3G phones

    More details »

    [Image][Image][Image]                               100,000 3G Customers
     [Image] I am very satisfied with these results. It shows that our
             summer promotion, which has now been running for a full two
             months,

    More details »

    [Image][Image][Image]                            CNN for i-mode Wireless
     [Image] CNNlive is a downloadable Java application that gives i- mode
             customers easy to use access to the top 10 stories

    More details »

    [Image][Image][Image]                            3G Customer Trial Focus
     [Image] Singapore Telecoms announced that at least 100 of its mobile
             customers will be able to enjoy selected 3G services for free
             in a month-long trial

    More details »

    [Image][Image][Image]                            3G UMTS Will Be Adopted
     [Image] The study points out that the UMTS air-interface is more
             efficient than are the GSM-GPRS and EDGE interfaces, in
             particular for mixed voice and data.

    More details »

    [Image][Image][Image]                        Cellular Performer Analyzer
     [Image] The Cellular Performer is a comprehensive cellular network
             analyzer for 2.5 and 3G networks. It is designed for vendor
             R&D, QA and integration labs, as well as for operators during
    network setup and operation. The Cellular Performer supports GPRS, UMTS
    and CDMA2000.

    More details »

    [Image][Image][Image]                  Offer continues .. FREE 3G Phones
     [Image] The 3G Mobile Store ( UK only ) is offering FREE NEC and
             Motorola 3G Phones on certain tariffs.

    Great deals... 3 X as many Anytime minutes as your existing monthly
    tariff ?

    »

                         3G Newsletter Sponsor : RADCOM
   * Test Of The Art             * 3G Forum
   * Free 3G Phones ( UK )       * 3G Books and CDs
   * More 3G News                * Advertise On 3G.co.uk
         email: [email-masked]
         voice: +44 1633 ( 0) 897775
         web: http://www.3G.co.uk/

                                                                   Powered by
                                                            [Constant Contact]