Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Granted the Petition for Declaratory Ruling

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:08:47 -0400

See story linked below:

A wayward homeowner's association gets its fingers burned--
Seems that they had an entirely too strict "no antennas" policy.  But
looks like Uncle Charlie straightened things out.  Shame on that
association!!  Especially when there was no reason for their
indiscretion.

Alan Dixon
Contributing Editor
Popular Communications

Original Founding member - Monaco Estates Homeowners Association
Member - Monaco Estates Board of Directors

"Monaco Estates: An antenna-friendly community."

[Please copy replies directly to Mr. Dixon at: [email-masked]
<wpuc720[a]juno.com>]

-----------------------------------------
From: "FCC Daily Digest"
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 13:28:58 -0400
Subject: Daily Digest - 09/29/2003
Vol. 22 No. 185

 PHILIP WOJCIKEWICZ.   Granted the Petition for Declaratory Ruling filed
by Philip Wojcikewicz. Action by:  Deputy Chief, Media Bureau. Adopted:
09/25/2003 by MO&O. (DA No. 03-2971).  MB
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2971A1.doc>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2971A1.pdf>
<http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2971A1.txt> 

-----------------------------------------

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/