Subject: [mobile-ip] How to simulate Mobile IP

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 00:12:47 +0800 (CST)

Hi,
  Is there any simulator to simulate mobile ip in wireless environment.

http://goto.sohu.com/goto.php3?code=libo-gz096mailzhujiao 球迷：英超正版球衣免费等你拿！

---

From: Warodom Werapun <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 23:51:03 +0700

Have you looking to NS-2? http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/

-- 
Mr. Warodom  Werapun
School of Graduate Studies, Computer Engineering
King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang
Chalongkrung Road, Ladkrabang Bangkok THAILAND 10520

If you like to use secure mail, feel free to take my public key. :)
Public key for [email-masked]

---

From: Jay J Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 13:27:55 -0400

OPNET standard model library now includes the Mobile IP 
model.  "http://www.opnet.com/products/library/standard.html"

- Jay

At 12:12 AM 9/12/2003 +0800, [email-masked] wrote:
>http://goto.sohu.com/goto.php3?code=libo-gz096mailzhujiao 
>ÇòÃÔ£ºÓ¢³¬Õý°æÇòÒÂÃâ·ÑµÈÄãÄÃ£¡