Subject: [NEXTEL-1] PDA video

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:44:41 -0400

------- Original Message --------
From: "James H. Johnston" <[email-masked]>
Subject: PDA video

    For several years, I have been forecasting that PDAs will morph into
portable televisions but that they will get signals via multicasts with
digital transmissions rather than conventional analog broadcasts.  Now, Sony
is about to begin marketing a PDA in Japan that will function as a
television except that the programs will be played from memory sticks.
Presumably, if this catches on, live broadcasting to PDAs is just around the
corner.
http://www.forbes.com/2003/09/11/cx_ah_0911tentech.html?partner=yahoo&referr
er=

Jim Johnston

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/