Subject: [NEXTEL-1] COST 231 Walfisch-Ikegami propagation model

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 21:15:56 -0400

------- Original Message --------
From: suksmo susanto <[email-masked]>
Subject: COST 231 Walfisch-Ikegami propagation model

Dear Sir or Madam,
My name's Suksmo S, I 'm univ. student from Indonesia . With this e-mail,  I want
to ask you about COST 231 Walfisch-Ikegami propagation model. In this model,
thre're a lot of constant numbers such as :
    *> Lrts roof-top-to-street diffraction and scatter loss
       Lrts = -16.9 - 10*log(w) + 10 log(f) + 20*log(Hr - Hm) + Lcri
                    |
                    |--> where does it come from ?
                         
    *> Lmsd multiscreen diffraction loss 
       Lmsd = Lbsh + ka + kd*log(d) + kf*log(f) - 9*log(b)
       Lbsh = -18*log(1 +Hb - Hroof)
    etc ...

i've tried to find where these constant numbers (such as : -16.9 ; -18; etc)come
from, but i can't find it. Because all papers never include the source of
equation. 

it's necessary for me to know where those equation come from ? because i'm afraid
if it will be asked in my final test. for (Lo) free-space loss, i know where it
comes from, but for Lrts and Lmsd i don't know where it comes from.
So would you mind giving me some solutions for this problem.  I think that's all
and thank you for your time and your attention.
Thank you,

Suksmo S

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/