Subject: [NEXTEL-1] EFJohnson Receives $1.2 Million In New Orders From U.S. Government

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 01:29:44 -0400

EFJohnson Receives $1.2 Million In New Orders From U.S. Government

Washington, DC – September 16, 2003-- EFJ, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: EFJI)
announced that its subsidiary, EFJohnson Company (EFJohnson), has received a
series of three orders valued at a total of $1.2 million from a government
customer. Under these orders, EFJohnson will provide the customer with 5100 series
portable and 5300 series mobile P25 compliant radios.

These additional orders are a continued result of a targeted campaign by EFJohnson
to market products to the Federal Government and Homeland Security communities.
The EFJohnson equipment is being deployed to meet National Telecommunications and
Information Administration (NTIA) mandated narrowband standards and expanded
operational requirements.

“We are, of course, pleased by this vote of confidence in our products,” said
Michael E. Jalbert, Chairman and CEO of EFJ, Inc. “These additional orders
demonstrate the continued success of our 5100 and 5300 series products and we are
proud to support our customers in their homeland security efforts and migration to
the mandated narrowband standards.”

Celebrating its 80th anniversary in 2003, EFJohnson provides digital Project 25
compliant interoperable wireless communications systems solutions for federal,
state and local agencies involved with homeland security and public safety.
EFJohnson was one of the first developers of wireless communications products to
be fully compliant with federal government interoperability specifications. The
company designs, manufactures and markets conventional and trunked radio systems,
land mobile radio repeaters and mobile and portable radios. For more information,
visit www.efjohnson.com.

--
    "NEXTEL-1 IT'S NOT JUST NEXTEL"
  Note The New address
Subscribe to Nextel-1: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL-1

  "NEXTEL2 FOR iDEN SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS"
Subscribe to Nextel2: http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/NEXTEL2

  "WIRELESS FORUM HOMELAND SECURITY GROUP"
     The Complete Resource for Wireless Homeland Security.
Subscribe to WFHSG:  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/subscribe/WFHSG

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/