Subject: [NEXTEL-1] PROP-L:Ground conductivity measurements

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 11:50:06 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: [email-masked]
Subject: PROP-L:Ground conductivity measurements

Hi all,

in a project I have to determine the influence of ground conductivity in man
made noise measurements. For the first step I search some literature about
the measurement methods and measurementresults of old projects.

Where can give me some hints?

Thanks in advance

Klaus-Dieter Wiemann 
____________________________
Chief of Radio Monitoring Station 
Sonderstelle Itzehoe, Reg TP
Postkamp 26
D-25524 Breitenburg-Nordoe

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/