Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Reed to Be Named Interim NYSE Chief

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 12:13:37 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
From: "WSJ.com Editors" <[email-masked]>
Subject: NEWS ALERT: Reed to Be Named Interim NYSE Chief

__________________________________
NEWS ALERT
from The Wall Street Journal

Sept. 21, 2003

John Reed will be named interim head of the New York Stock Exchange. Reed is
a former chief executive of Citibank who helped engineer its historic 1998
merger with Travelers Group.

For more information, see:
http://online.wsj.com/article/0,,SB106400127212740800,00.html

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20. Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6351
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0zJuRD/6CvGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/