Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Latest 800 Interference Report -UPDATES

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 16:53:41 -0400

------- Original Message --------
From: <[email-masked]>
Subject: Latest 800 Interference Report -UPDATES

I've brought this up before.....
Since new cases are being added to the list, it looks like the interference list
is being actively updated.  Are any of the updates that show problem resolutions
going to get added to the list?  I talked with Mark Grifith in Chandler, AZ last
year and at that time he said things were fine, yet this list still lists his
problems as unresolved.

Not listing problem resolutions or not putting a note at the top of the list about
the inability to mount an effort to show resolved cases gives the false impression
that nothing is being done to fix things.

Eric

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy quality ink cartridges & refill kit. Remanufactured & Refills for:
HP $8-20, Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15. FREE shipping over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6347
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lB7L3D/k5uGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/