Subject: [NEXTEL-1] New Information on CDMA Tech

From: "Bobby Halder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 12:39:20 -0000

Dear All,

WELCOME to the Matrix of CDMA. 

JOIN Here by just clicking the link below:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CDMA_Tech/

This forum is meant for the CDMA Design, Implementation, Optimization 
& Performance 

Group.This group for the CDMA User and Technical group for 
interacting each other on 

various issues and development.

JOIN Here by just clicking the link below:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CDMA_Tech/

Thanks 

CDMA Int.Tech. Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CDMA_Tech/

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for Your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark
Printer at Myinks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/l.m7sD/LIdGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/