Subject: [NEXTEL-1] Auction of 900 MHz SMR Licenses Scheduled for February 11, 2004

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 14:58:21 -0400

FCC Public Notice
September 17, 2003

Auction of 900 MHz SMR Licenses Scheduled for February 11, 2004

Auction 55

By this Public Notice, the Wireless Telecommunications Bureau (“Bureau”) announces
the auction of 60 Major Trading Area (“MTA”) licenses in the Specialized Mobile
Radio (“SMR”) Service in the 896-901 MHz and 935-940 MHz bands scheduled to
commence on February 11, 2004 (Auction No. 55).  The spectrum to be auctioned was
previously associated with licenses that have been cancelled or terminated.   A
complete list of licenses available for Auction No. 55 is included as Attachment A
of this Public Notice. 

Link to Public Notice:
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2897A1.doc

Link to Attachment A:
http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-03-2897A2.xls

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Buy quality ink cartridges & refill kit. Remanufactured & Refills for:
HP $8-20, Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15. FREE shipping over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6347
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lB7L3D/k5uGAA/qnsNAA/61FxlB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/